Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm
Axel continued to grit his teeth and let out a small, brief cry of pain before he just let his body relax and take over, soon he heard it fade and he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 pm
((Sorry, but i'll have to reply as soon as I get on again! TT.TT))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:55 pm
Raen heard a faint ringing, but it was miniscule and thus far wasn't a nusiance to her conscience. Over time the rining grew louder and louder, waking her up. She rolled off of Axel, who was sleeping. Her hands flew to cover her ears, and she screamed at the pain. This was worse than any hangover. "Oh Gods, make it stop!!" she wailed, writhing on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 pm
The lights began to flicker on and off, and ice suddenly crept up the walls of the hallway. Hades' eyes darkened from emerald to a deeply tinted red, a sign that he was furious.
"Get out. I am Hades, God of Death. You are my minion to obey. Get. Out. Of. Him. Now!" Hades' voice was a dead calm as the hall grew colder and colder.

Loren grounded his teeth together, and all but screamed in pain.
The noise in Skye's ears began to make her sleepy, and soon, she too let her eyes roll back as she fell into Loren's lap, deeply asleep.
Loren fought to stay awake, and nearly screamed at Raen to shut the hell up when she started screaming.
"Godsdamnit!!" Loren cried, letting his hands fall to his sides, his eyes heavey with abruptly wanted sleep and his head numb.
"Run, Raen... ru..." he trailed off just before his eyes closed and slumped over Skye.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 pm
Axel faintly heard the noise and Raen crying in pain for a few seconds before everything went silent for him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm
Tears swelled up in Raen's eyes. She grunted as she sat up. Her head was throbbing and the blood pounded in her ears. "Axel!" she cried. She crawled over to him and shook him. "Axel!!" she shouted his name in pain. She heard Loren telling her something but she didn't know what. She thought she heard him tell her to run. Raen stumbled as she stood up, and started to run. She hardly made it a foot past Loren before the pain surged through her, knowing her out. Raen collapsed.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:23 pm
The voice laughed very high pitch and had gave Rondo a crazed look."Obey?Obey...Obey...Hmmm.So sorry but i never heard of that word."The voice used him yet again and chuckled softly."Maybe if you tell me the value of which this perso- no this meal- ahhh no this male.This male!What does he mean to a god that can only bring death and suffering?Oh and where is your wife for hells sake~"It used Rondo and licked the blood off the palm of his hand."I'm Huldra,the melody of that turns the humans heads and the gods insane.I'm sure my singing in this realm has been screeching and nothing else but to the humans,they can hear my calling.My voice.And of course they will OBEY me!"It smeared the blood across his mouth and gave a low smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:35 pm
Axel heard Raen hit the floor and his eyes shot open, the ringing was gone. All around him was silent. "Am I deaf?" he asked aloud and heard his voice. Shaking his head he said "No if I'm able to hear myself then I'm not deaf..." he looked over at Raen, Loren, and Skye knocked out. Standing up he felt a sudden surge of dizziness and wobbled over to the wall, leaning against it for support. His legs gave out beneath him and he slid to the floor beside Raen. He leaned over and shook her "Raen...wake up."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Raen's head spun in a sea of darkness. It was like a dark mist, that she could see but not touch. She felt weightless; like a feather.
"Raen... wake up." she hear a voice say. This was the subconcious of her mind. So who was that? she asked herself? Who's trying to wake me up?
The pain was gone; she'd noticed. Her head was throbbing a tiny bit, but there was no pain.
"Wha..." she tried to say. Raen gave herself a quizical look. What's going on? She suddenly remembered the voice.
"Axel!" she cried out, shooting up from the floor. Her blue eyes darted around, taking in her surroudings. Axel was on the floor next to her. "Oh, Axel..." her voice was small and there were tears in her eyes. She gently took his face in her hands and kissed him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:31 pm
Axel jumped a little when she shot up from the floor but smiled when she kissed him. "Raen...I'm so happy you're okay." he said with relief as he put his arms around her waist and kissed her back.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:08 pm
Misato groaned and followed a long stair case to the upper level."I hope Hades didn't send me to far.I still need to find Rondo and take him back to the real world

User Image
Damion followed behind in a slow pace and snapped his fingers that reveled a door in front of Misato."You could have asked for a door to the upper floor,i could have just summoned one.He picked up his pace and pushed the door open,"See at least their is more lightening the the complete darkne-Oh my god!"He stopped as he saw to gods making out,"Eww what do you gods do in your time,i thought Dionysus was a lady charmer..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:41 pm
Raen heard a door open and someone spoke. She accidently bit Axel's tongue in surprise. Raen turned to the voice, seeing a green (ish?) demon and Misato. Her breathing was ragged and her heart was beating erratically. Her chest heaved and her eyes widened. She looked from Misato to the demon; her eyes narrowed. "Who are you, Demon?" she asked, not letting go of Axel. Her gaze flicked to Misato, realizing he must know who he is.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:47 pm
Misato's face was white and his heart stopped from seeing Raen's eyes.They she looked like she was going to tear Damion apart and that was all a fine idea...the again it was just that...Damion had his heart and the would be bad if he died.Oh gods now he was staling time and he had to answer her."Uhh this guy!Oh he's-"

"My name is Damion Serasio.I am this mans captor."He cut Misato off and grew angry at the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:04 pm
Axel jumped in pain and held his mouth with one hand. "You have some sharp teeth woman!" he said through a muffled mouth. He then turned around and saw Misato. "..."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 pm
Hades' face twisted into a tortured smile.
"You know not your place, I see." He so desperateply wanted to tear Huldra apart, but he was possessing his love's body at the moment.
Stepping up to the demon in question, Hades looked menacingly feral, ready to strike.
"I seems I'll have to teach you to mind it. I would kill you now, save Rondo's body. My Queen is the only thing that is keeping me from slashing your disgrateful throat, tearing your piteous head from it's shoulders, and mercilessly hacking you to pieces." The building shook with Hades's threat, and the lights flickered again.
"I will be I who it to be obeyed! No one else within this Dark realm!" Hades belowed, his eyes dark green fires.

Skye gasped aloud, taking in one great breathe as she tryed to shoot into a sitting position. Frownign as sh efelt the weight on her back and knew it was most definately was not her own, she glanced over her shoulder to see Loren crumpled over on top of her.
"Hey, Loren," she croaked, her voice hoarse from screaming.
"Loren-"
Loren shot up and slammed the back of his head onto the wall.
Skye gasped as tears coated his eyes once more and her man whimpered, ducking his head.
"Aaaaa-ha-ha-haaww!!!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces