Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:41 pm
"I'm proud to be a goofball," Maso snickered as he hit the ball back with his knee. "Wasn't expecting it to go in the correct direction..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:48 pm
Liana and rissa were still laughing but had stood up and moved closer to the fort, a bit calmer then before but still finding Maso funny.
"aren't we all?" Kana smiled and then blinked as the bal flew past her and Krystina
"we weren't expecting it either..." the girls gave a tiny sigh as the ball flew past them and headed towards a girl with redish-brown hair dressed in cargo shorts and a tanktop who quickly caught it and fell onto her rear end. "owwwwwww...... that hurt..." the girl mumbled a tiny pout on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 pm
"So sorry. I usually hit the ball in the wrong direction if I use my legs. s**t, I'm an idiot for even attemptin that," Maso sighed with a frown. "I've hit two people now..."

"Lianna. Rissa. Would you two like to join us?" Lucius chuckled softly as Hades leaned over his shoulders lightly.

"Just join them," Sheik muttered laying on top of the fort as if he were sunbathing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 pm
the girl gave a tiny sigh and stood up, rubbing her stomach as she kicked the ball back. "it's fine..." she hummed and then looked at Kana andKrystina with a bright smile, a tiny squeal slipping from her mouth before she ran over and tackled them both into a hug. "i found you!" she giggled as she hugged them tightly.
Rissa and Liana smiled at Lucius and gave tiny nods. "thanks." Riss hummed as they walked over and sat down, staring at the sight of the girl hugging their friends.
Krystina and Kana were laughing softly as they were hugged tightly, hugging the girl back as they tried to stand up.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:26 pm
"Wait a second... Where have I heard that voice before?" Lucius and Sheik said in unison as they turned towards the girl who had just shown up. Maso, Sheik and Hades all said something unintelligible as they all ran/dropped behind the sand fort as Lucius still sat there a bit confused. "Is it?" "I don't know. I was blinded by the sun, but the voice is familiar." "I think it might be... She kinda looked like her, but it's been a while... Stina might tell her about us and that means if it is..." "She'll ask where Shadowheart is..." "Then Krystina might tell her about him and Sky..." "He'll hate us for the rest of our lives... " "Good luck making sure Krystina doesn't mention Shadowheart, Maso." "Say wha-?!" Maso got a slightly panicked expression as Sheik and Hades shoved him back over to Krystina and Kana. "Eh heh... Um... Hi," he laughed a bit nervously as he sat down next to the three girls. Maso wouldn't be recognizable by anyone other than those that knew he was naturally a white haired person. Truth had only seen him with the black and white hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:05 pm
Kana gave a tiny sigh and sat up, pulling truth off of Krystina. "let the girl breathe, jeese..... you haven't changed at alll." she laughed and rolled her eyes.
"you're still the same yourself, Kana." Truth snickered and pulled Krystina up. "sorry 'bout that but i haven't seen you guys in forever, so i got extremly excited." she grinned
"it's fine, Princess." Krystina laughed and then glanced at Maso and the others, just in time to see him coming back. "how'd you find us anyways?" she asked as she tipped her head to the side.
"even though my dad's not doing a lot now, he's still got conections." truth smirked and blew her hair out of her bright blue eyes. "so i asked a few of the people he knew if they'd seen any of you..... and somehow ended up here." she shrugged and looked over to Rissa and Liana, wanting to run over and glomp them as well.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm
"Krystina, may I speak to you? Away from her?" Maso asked through clenched teeth as his eyes shifted to Truth and then back to Krystina. "Now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 pm
Krystina blinked and looked at Truth with a small sigh. "alright....." she mumbled and waited for him to start moving.
Kana gave a tiny sigh and quickly wrapped her arms around truth again, hugging her tightly. "you've got no i dea how much we missed you girl." she laughed
"i'm gonna guess that it was a lot." truth giggled, trying to pullaway from Kana so she could go talk to Rissa and Liana.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:26 pm
After Maso pulled Krystina away from Truth and Kana he turned back towards her, running both hands through his hair making most of it turn black. "Do NOT tell her about Shadowheart and Sky. I'm begging you. I'd rather stay on Shadowheart's neutral side, not his bad side. His bad side will come out if you dare mention it to Truth. She will recognize us soon enough albeit she doesn't know I'm naturally white haired. Just please don't let her find out where or what Shadowheart is doing."

Sheik tackled Truth alongside Hades. "Truth! What's up, chiquitita?" they smirked in unison. Lucius smiled lightly as he chuckled. "Hi, Truth."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:36 pm
Krystina gave a small sigh and nodded. "alright..... i won't tell her...." she shrugged and looked at her friend before looking back to maso. "i don't think she'll care he's not here if we just say he's swimming or something...." she added with a tiny smile
Truth blinked and looked at her uncle and hades, not expecting to see them. "uh......hi..... what are you guys doing here?" she mumbled as she looked at them, amazed they'd recongized her since the last time she'd seen them, she'd had black hair with blue streaks.
Kana and Rissa were laughing as they looked at Truth's face, always finding the confused look she gave funny.
Liana sighed and made a crazy sign while pointing to all her fiends.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 pm
"Then he's swimming," Maso smiled hugging Krystina and pressing his lips against hers for a second only to quickly let go and turn a bright red. "That didn't happen..."

"Eh. Krystina bought us from the center after we were placed back in it after crazy dude. Have you seen Sheik's boytoy anywhere?" Hades snickered getting hit in the arm by him. "Don't answer that! It was a fling, not a relationship!" Sheik snapped kissing Truth on the forehead. "Missed ya, Truth. My little niece has come to visit me albeit she didn't know it. So how's Trevor?" "Agreed, Liana. They've all gone crazy," Lucius chuckled only to flinch when a crab pinched his ankle. "Ouch... That hurt..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:03 pm
Krystina blushed as she looked at him, covering her mouth with one of her hands. "um.....er......" she stammered and then grabbed his hand, holding it as she looked at him. "i don't mind....." she mumbled and gave him a sweet smile.
"hm? no... i haven't seen him...... 'course i haven't really been lookig either." truth giggled and then rolled her eyes. "daddy's fine..... he's just been busy with everyone at home that he hasn't really gotten to relax in a while." she muttered and rubbed the spot where Sheik had kissed her.
Liana smiled softly and nodded in agreement while rissa simply laughed at them. "yeah, but then again everyone's nuts in one way or another." she smirked.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 pm
"I just kinda reacted without thinking..." Maso murmured lacing his fingers with Krystina's. "If you didn't mind it, then who am I to judge?"

"I said not to answer that. It was a fling. Nothing else. I've been single my entire life," Sheik huffed crossing his arms over his chest. "Glad to hear he's overbusying himself still. Oh! Lucian is now dating Hades. Snap. Sorry, Lulu. Gave away your other name..."

Lucius' eye twitched as a deep growl came from him. Hades slapped Sheik upside the head before running over towards Lucius, sliding on his knees for about five feet. He pulled Lucius close to him while saying something softly in his ear. Lucius' growl softened a bit albeit it was still loud enough to hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:55 pm
Krystina blushed and gave him a small smile. "like i said, i don't mind it." she hummed.
Truth laughed softly and rolled her eyes. "you're all nuts." she giggled and then looked to Lucius. "i think it's a cool name. but i'll still always call him Lucius." she hummed and quickly slapped a hand over Kana's mouth since she knew exactly what she was about to say.
Rissa and Liana gave a small sigh and shook their heads, finding it all pretty immature, well, that, and....... they were rather freeked out by lucius growling.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm
"Good, Lucius... Stay calm," Hades said softly as the growling finally stopped. "Sheik's an idiot. We knew this when we were told we had to be his guardians." He brushed a stray hair out of Lucius' face just as his eye coloration made a flash of an amber-gold and then returned to the soft blue.
"So are you, Truth. You didn't even say hi to your second cousin, Maso," Sheik replied pointing at Maso lightly coming back with Krystina, their hands still together. "An FYI he's got a crush on Krystina albeit he's too shy to tell her."
"Sorry for losing my temper," Lucius smiled at Lianna and Rissa.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games