Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin caught Ash as the girl fell, letting out a sigh of relief. She was asleep, for real this time. Erin easily lifted Ash into her arms and placed her on the bed. For the first time, she fully realized that the girl was shirtless and blushed, glad that Shizuka couldn't see her face at the moment. Erin covered Ash with a blanket and stood back, trying to make sense of what just happened. "Wow... that was... different," she murmured.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Different is putting it lightly..."
Shizuka spoke in a whisper, not wanting to wake Ash. She slowly made her way over to Erin, pulling the other female into a gentle hug. She felt bad about not being able to help her. The neko sighed, kissing Erin's cheek before releasing her and backing away.
"I'm sorry..."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled slightly and hugged Shizuka back. The other girl's embrace helped her relax, which was why when Shizuka stepped away, Erin pulled her right back into a hug. "Hey, what just happened wasn't anyone's fault. Hell, if you'd gotten to her first, that might have happened to you. Besides, she didn't hurt anyone or herself." Erin bit her lip. "I just feel bad for Ash... I mean... Can you imagine having your girlfriend murdered right in front of you?" Erin shuddered.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Considering how some of the members of my family are, yes...Still, it must have been an awful sight..."
Shizuka frowned at the image that appeared in her mind, shaking her head to try to get rid of it. She sighed, placing her arms around Erin and resting her head against the other female's chest. Having the other female so close made her feel oddly comfortable.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash groaned and stirred, slowly lifting her hand to her pounding skull. "Why do I feel like I just jumped in front of a train?" She asked out loud, not expecting anyone to be in the room.

When she sat up and opened her eyes, she was greeted by the sight of both Erin and Shizuka looking at her. She instantly became aware that the covers had slipped down to her waist and her chest was almost completely bare in front of Erin. She felt her face turn an impossible shade of red and she stared at them both, completely confused as to why they were there. "Um, why are you two in here?" She questioned slowly.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had to work hard to make herself look at Ash's face rather than her chest, but she managed. "Um, we heard you yelling from the other room and came to see what was bothering you..." She glanced at Shizuka, not sure how much they should tell the girl.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:23 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at her in horror, her face losing all color. She jumped out of her bed and grabbed Erin gently by the shoulders, fear shining in her eyes. "Did I hurt you? Did I hurt you?" She asked franticly, not even caring that she had no shirt and her scar was completely visible under her bra. "Erin, did I hurt you?"

{If you knew really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin smiled with a excited face,u mean like a date!?Robin was so excited that as she blushed and huggled Lizzy as she thought to herself,oh my god finally my dreams are coming true first I have a friend then Lizzy becomes my roommate,then we both have breakfast together,now we are going on a date!
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blinked in surprise, then smiled slightly. "I'm fine, Ash. You didn't hurt me at all. In fact, I'm more worried about you right now than myself." She gently placed her hands on Ash's shoulders and guided her back to the bed. "Are you feeling okay? You seemed very distraught..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy frowned slightly. "Um... if we were more than friends, it might be considered a date... But, we're just friends, right?" Lizzy blushed a bit. She really hoped she hadn't led Robin on... But, just last night, she'd made it clear that she thought of Robin as a sister or friend anyway, hadn't she? Lizzy suddenly felt very confused.

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra finished her class without falling asleep, but decided to start making her priority to look for someone to assist her in the class. History and cultures was never her thing. At least now she had a while to herself. She headed back to the dorm and walked up the stairs, stopping after a moment hearing a couple voices around. She walked over to the room hosting three voices and knocked softly. Maybe one of them would be willing to tutor her.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka jumped when she heard someone outside of the door. Unsure of what else to do, she opened the door, slipping out of the room and shutting the door before the female who had knocked could see inside. Ash wasn't fully clothed, so Shizuka decided it would be best to speak to the red-haired girl outside to avoid making the situation any more awkward than it already was. She smiled softly, trying to place a name to the female she was certain she had met earlier.
"Ano...You're Vixandra, correct? Is there something I can help you with?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra looked up at the woman who had answered the door. She was more beautiful in person than the view across the campus. Looking closer, she noticed the girl's eyes were purple, oddly her favorite eye color of the unusual variety. She felt herself blush slightly and rubbed the back of her neck. "Um, hi. I'm surprised you remembered my name somehow... your voice sounds like someone from earlier, but you don't look like her..." She looked down feeling a blush creep across her face. "You're really pretty too." she whispered softly unsure if she wanted the girl to hear her. She then looked back up trying to make her pink cheeks go back to being pale like before but was having some trouble while looking into the girl's eyes. "Um, is there anyone you know that could offer to help tutor me possibly in my history/culture class? I thought I would look for one early..." She began twirling the ends of her hair behind her back nervously.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:15 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

The neko chuckled, her ears twitching slightly as she did so. Explaining might only serve to confuse the girl, so she decided against going in to too much detail about her sudden change in appearance. She would confirm who she was though.
"I might not look like I did earlier, but I'm still Shizuka."
Shizuka smiled and lightly patted Vixandra's head with her tail. She didn't know anyone who could tutor her, but the neko was willing to help her out until she could find someone who could.
"I don't know anyone who is taking a history class, but I'll try to help you if I can."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games