Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 pm
Drake smiled seeing his friend finally open the door, though held his nose slightly and rose a brow. "Right decision, but first, we need to clean you up. I can't have a friend in this state." He patted Locke on the shoulder. "We have books and scrolls and such that needs an alchemist to dive into them. and some sadly still need work on cracking what they say." He would let him clean up before waiting for him with the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm
Locke nodded slightly, realizing it was time to get cleaned up and back to work. He cleaned the room, then went to take a shower. He brought one of the bandannas that belonged to Demona. When he was done, he had decided that he liked the facial hair a bit. It made him look wiser. He decided to keep it clean though, and trimmed. When he was done, he tied the bandanna around his arm, in honor of his late lover. Then, it was time to go back to the rest of the group. He knocked on the door to Sam and Jack's room, and entered. "Hey, guys. Sorry for making you worry."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm
"About time." Drake said turning as he heard Locke. He was curious about the new appearance but would be fine with it. "The big old book by the bed is a good place to start as any, but I believe Jack was cooking up one hell of a meal, And all that sleeping and lazing about, I'm sure Sam wants to check your arm." He tried to be supportive of the others making a slight nod towards Locke. "It's good to have you back. And as soon as we break this thing and figure out portals, the sooner Andrea will be back." He didn't want to mention the long shot of that but knew that could come later.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 pm
Locke saw the book, but put it on hold as he wished to eat a good meal, and get some repairs done on his arm. "Sorry, again. Thanks for worrying."

Jack nodded to him, and went back to cooking. "No problem. Glad to see that my food didn't go to waste, though." He continued to cook, tossing in ingredients.

Sam led him to the bed, and made him lie down. "Come on. Let's check your arm. Wouldn't surprise me if it began to rust." She grabbed a screwdriver and some oil. "Lots of dings and scratches, though. Must have been training hard, huh?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:19 pm
The group would eat and such before diving into the scrolls and books Drake had brought back with him. He watched Sam work her magic for Locke's arm. It, like alchemy was interesting enough to peek his own interest in the other ways of their own world. He had knowledge of them but never got to see much on anything then what mystics could do. He looked over one scroll seeing familiar patterns at this point but had little idea on what any of it meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:01 pm
Locke and Sam were done. He immediately began to stretch his arm, trying to get a feel for it again. "Mmm. Been a while since it was at it's best. Thanks again, Sam."

"No problem. Just don't break it. I don't have any replacement parts for you yet. So don't get careless." Sam hated her work being ruined. More so when she knew the patient she worked on.

"So. Guys. I think we're pretty much ready. Should we go ahead and try to open a portal? Somewhere out of the way where we can give it a first run?" Jack was in a hurry to try this. He wanted his friend to be back at his top, and he wanted Andrea back as well.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:07 pm
He looked between them all as he brought his head out of one of the scrolls. He wasn't sure they were ready to open a portal, even for a test run. "Guys I know the clansmen made this look easy really, but considering, mystic, sorcerer, I think you are Jack, and an alchemist who's still learning his abilities, shouldn't we be a bit more cautious before trying to actually open one? Magics and natural ways often don't mix too too well." He wanted to make sure everyone would be safe before trying to open a portal, not matter how anxious they were to do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm
Locke placed a hand on Drakes shoulder. "I know what you mean, Drake, but that's why we need to see if we can attempt it at all. Every moment we waste, is another moment that Andrea may not have. We have to try." Locke remembered the words that the Zhin gave him. He knew they would have to hurry soon enough. Whatever comes.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm
He nodded, though only slightly. He wasn't sure it was a wise idea but knew something had to be started at some point. "All right then, but, we'll all need some kind of armor just in case we succeed. Right portal or not, if she comes through or not, we don't know what's on the other side or what could come out or get thrown in." He then stood looking to them all and waited. He knew they were anxious but knew they needed some caution as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 pm
Jack spoke first. "You're right. Which is why I suggest you stay here, Sam. I don't want you to get hurt." He cared for Sam, and didn't want to put her at risk.

"What? After all this that we've been through? You won't let me come? Why? Give me one good reason why." She hated being left out of things. It irritated her more than anything.

"Because! I don't want to see you hurt..."

Sam grew quiet, realizing now that Jack really did care for her...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm
Drake wouldn't let it get much farther as he began shooing Locke and Jack out of the room with him and some things they would need. He knew Sam was good at what she did and would need her if something happened to Locke's arm. He gathered the horses and some more things he thought they would need before riding out with them. He could at least attempt to help though his magic didn't work in a portal sense in the least. After riding for a bit they would stop deciding on a place and began the set ups. "You two prepared for what may come through?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 pm
Jack and Locke looked at each other, then Drake, and nodded. "Yeah. I think we've reached a point. We have to try." Locke got off his horse, and unpacked his supplies.

Jack helped to unpack, and prepared what he could nearby. He knew that things could get out of hand, so he decided to set up some defenses and such. Barriers are his specialty. "Here's hoping that this barrier will hold, though I hope we don't need it."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 pm
He watched the two taking hold and tying down the horses so they wouldn't get away. Then watched as the two began making their preparations and what not to begin. He would help when needed but saw how little help he ended up being. The only skill he had magically is not one he cared to share. Conjuring shades was not something discussed with other mystics, though them being humans he wasn't sure the rules still applied. He also wondered if the others knew. He knew Jack knew something from when they had first met for the most part just not what he had done, which was not something he cared to repeat. Each shade lost was as painful as if he'd been the one hit, the trade off for using what's considered dark conjuring, though knew better then to conjure anything stronger then a shade. He eventually called out to the two seeing both finishing up. "You both about ready to start this?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:07 pm
Jack and Locke turned and nodded to Drake. "Let's do this quickly, and quietly. The Order might be tracking us now..." Locke went ahead and began to draw a decent sized magic circle on the ground. These circles were usually meant for Alchemy, but also had beneficial magical contributions. He decided on a slightly smaller circle just to keep the portal size hopefully contained.

Jack went along the perimeter of the area they had chosen to use to try and open a portal. He lit sage to purify the air. He even cast a few barriers and magical protection spells. He didn't want to leave things to chance. "Drake... come here for a moment." He leaned over to him closely, and whispered. "Do you think that you could use your shadow creatures to help with the protection? Not that I'm not sure of my spells, but a little extra protection wouldn't hurt." He saw Drake back up a little in shock, apparently not realizing that Jack knew so much about his powers. "It's alright, Drake. I used to know a couple of mystics with your skills. Not nearly as strong, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. And don't worry about the others. I haven't told them. Not until you are comfortable with letting them know about it.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:15 pm
Drake nodded going to Jack as he had called. At the mention of his own skills he shifted uncomfortably. He sighed trying to play it off though. "It's not something my people smile about. Shadow mystics are like the black sheep of the star children. And none that I knew of let most live that knew of their abilities. You're lucky, there are few of us that are willing to let others live." He would nod though a moment more before he went about the circle pushing a shade within various spots along the edge and giving a quiet command. He then would nod towards Jack and Locke. "My end is set." He would step a bit out of the way and let them so their thing and hoped the trial would work.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games