Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 pm
Aravis Rosentha

Aravis looked around her, nobody seemed to be paying much attention to her, which caused her to become a bit depressed. She was a bit glad for this because it meant they couldn't possibly be starting any nasty rumors about her. The young girl had just about enough of just stnading around quietly and thought back to some advice that a muggle friend of hers had given her once. He had said, "It's always better to take the first step in making a new friend. That way, you turn an awkward situation less awkward and can see if that person would really be a good friend for you." Aravis sighed as she thought about him. She wished he could come with her to Hogwarts, but that wasn't possible. Taking a deep breath and focusing her attention, Aravis walked over to a group of students who looked to be her age and paused for a moment. "Hi, I'm Aravis!" she exclaimed softly holding out her hand, hoping she didn't just doom herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
xxxÅɓigαil Tɾottєɾ

xxAbigail gleefully stole an opportunity to introduce herself to a girl who looked to be of the same age. She had been skirting the group of girls, listening vaguely, wondering if she should try to join in when the girl approached. Introductions were not Abigail's strong point, as she knew only too well how important first impressions were. Nevertheless, this girl was alone in this particular moment.

xx"Er, hi," Abi jumped in with a gloved hand thrust forward to take the pretty young girl's. "I love your hair, what's your name?" She opened her mouth into a wide and hopefully welcoming smile. Everyone here is just as lost as you! she reminded herself.  

acn period

Beloved Noob

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image
Sparrow Farrell----First Year----

Sparrow continued to walk across the platform over to the tall lady with the clipboard. She felt lonely, with all the people around her chatting with old friends. Her family had very few friends after what happened to her father they lost contact. She knew nobody at Hogwarts and had no friends coming with her. She hoped she would make knew friends, but found it doubtful. As Sparrow walked closer she got more and more nervous and it began to show on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

Aravis was startled by the sudden response to her exclaimation. Her friend was right! "I'm Aravis Rosentha," she said as she shook the girl's gloved hand. The other girl smiled oddly, as though she were trying too hard to be nice. She giggled slightly at her smile, and the compliment. "Thanks, I like yours too. Most people typically comment on my eye color," she said as she played with her hair. Aravis soon realized that she had no idea to whom she was speaking. "What's your name?" she asked as soon as she realized. Perhaps she wouldn't be as lonely as she thought she would be this year.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
xxxÅɓigαil Tɾottєɾ

xx"I'm Abi...gail. Abigail Trotter. Just call me Abi! What an interesting name! Are you a witch, then?" Abi mentally slapped herself for her stupidity and corrected herself with a grimace as she placed her hands behind her back. "Sorry, I meant, are you from a magical family? I've never known anyone magical, but here we- cool, your eyes!"Abigail had wondered at Aravis' comment about her eyes, but as the sun caught them, she noticed the different hues. If all witches were like this, she'd feel very plain indeed!

xx  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler looked at Ryn. "I got a new broom! A Nimbus 3000! I was so surprised that Mum and Dad got me a new broom. I wasn't expecting it. I know I'll make the Gryffindor Team for sure now." He smiled. "Oh and I have a baby sister now!" He searched his pocket pulling out a box of Licorice Wands and a pack of Sugar Quills before pulling out the Picture he was looking for. "This is her" he said holding out the picture. "Her name's Kayla"

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

Aravis smiled. "Thanks! I sort of prefer having an interesting name because it makes me unique. Some muggle friends of mine have been in classes with like five people with the same name. Nice to meet you," she said to Abi. Aravis would have thought that it was an odd question that Abi asked, yet she was raised by two muggle adoptive parents, a stark to contrast to the life she should have grown up with being a pureblood. "Of course I am silly!" she giggled as Abi. "So are you if you're here! You must be a half-blood or a muggle-born. I'm quite fine with either one, although I myself come from a pureblooded family."

She noticed Abi looking at her two different colored eyes as though something were wrong with her own dark eyes. "It's quite fine if you stare at them, Abi. I've gotten used to it growing up with my adoptive parents. It's not really normal for any human to have eyes like mine, but occasionally, things like this happen to humans," Aravis added on a slightly more serious note.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
xxxÅɓigαil Tɾottєɾ

xx"They're just so cool! I guess if you don't like 'em, you can magic them differently... I haven't learnt about cosmetic magic, seeing as I only have a few books so far. Still, they're pretty! And it's so cool that you've got a magical family! I'm muggleborn, although I think my mum would make a great witch." Abi grinned at the thought of her mother on a broom as she chattered on. She was aware of how much she was speaking, but the excitement of making friends with fellow witches had gripped her.

xx(( OOC: I'm off to bed now! N'night! ))  

acn period

Beloved Noob

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

Ryn smiled, taking the picture she melted inside, "Oh my, she is adorable, you must let me meet her at some point!" She said handing the picture back and snatching a Licorice Wand and taking a bite. "So seems we will both be having a fun year!" She said with a laugh, happy to be here again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

Levana laughed,"ah no as much as I like to fly, Quidditch isn't really my thing. But I will go to the games to cheer you guys on" she said smiling wide. She was excited about the first game. It would be fun to watch her brother play. Ironically, Nevin had never really liked sports, he felt they were to dangerous. And yet here he was playing a sport that seemed much more dangerous than any muggle sport. "I hope you guys do great" she encouraged Yuan with her wide grin.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Sad day, I bet Tamara could use the help. Oh well, one less Asphodel to worry about on the field. But thank you, I'll keep your brother from hurting himself promise." Yuan said smiling at her. Reaching over he ruffled her hair lightly before laughing a bit.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Mira smirked grabbing the top of the train she raised up her feet and swung off the train landing on the ground. Looking around she wondered where her sister had gotten off to, she had went to change and put on her robes and came back to a stopped train and Mala no where to be seen, 'Oh well' she said with a shrug, looking around she decided she would just have to find someone else to entertain her. "Choices, Choices." She said putting her finger to her lip.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

Levana laughed and batted at Yuan's hands just a bit too late. Her short hair now a little messed up. "Thank you, I cant always be there to protect him. Im glad he has good friends now to take care of him" she said pulling a brush from a small bag that she had with her and straightened out the mess.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Jadyn stepped off the train, stretching and sucking in a deep breath of air. The ride had been a long one, but he had managed to find a car with a couple upper years that he was able to talk with, and he made sure to hound them with questions about the school the whole way. He was excited for this upcoming year. Looking around at the other students who were mellowing about, he couldn't help but become giddy. This new year brought with it incredible opportunities. He was eager to make some new friends, and he knew great adventure was in store. He had heard a lot about Hogwarts, many things from his parents in particular. They had been ecstatic when he received his letter. Both students of the great school themselves at one point, Hogwarts had been one of the reasons that his family moved back to London after 8 years.

Glancing around, he noticed a group of students that appeared to be about his age gathered together. They must be the other first years. I should probably get over there. He smiled, the excitement swelling inside him. He turned back towards the train. During the ride on the Hogwarts Express, he had stared out the window as he conversed with the other students, watching the landscape swiftly pass and thinking how he would soon be starting on a new journey in his life. That thought was with him now, and he swiftly turned around, intent on jogging over to his fellow first years. He was just as swiftly knocked backwards, landing hard on his butt on the ground. Not entirely sure what had happened, he squinted up through the sunlight to see what, or who, he had run into.

Rechosia

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

Mala got of the train and moved forward into the crowed of students, almost skipping she was so happy to be back, she had been so eager to get off the train she had sort of left with out waiting for her sister, decided it might be a good idea to find her before she got into trouble, she made her was through the crowd, turning sharply to look in a direction she had thought she heard her voice, but she was brought back to what was around her when someone suddenly slammed into her, making her stumble back a few steps. Looking down she noticed it was a 1st year boy, "Oh Hello, terribly sorry, here let me help you." She held out her hand to the boy, "I'm Mala Lala" She said with a smile, "and yes I know it is a funny name." She said with a laugh hoping to make the boy feel welcome.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games