Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin stiffened a bit when Brian hugged her; she still wasn't entirely used to being touched at all. But something in it reminded her of when she was little, when her dad used to hug her tightly. So she hugged Brian back, albeit a bit hesitantly, and smiled. "Thanks, Brian. Yeah, I know. And I hope you guys all know I'm here for you, too."

She got out of the truck and practically sprinted back to Ash's room. She placed the jack Trouble had given her into the TV on the wall in Ash's room. Then she sat beside the girl on her bed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "You're going to love this, Ash," she said with a huge grin, giving Ash a light kiss on the cheek and turning on the TV with the remote.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:20 pm
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

"What the ********?! MY CAR!" He screamed loudly and ran closer to see the full damage that had been inflicted.

Tsubatsu shoved laughing people out of his way to get close to his prized mazaradi, the shattered glass, and huge dents and holes in the body were horrifying enough to him, but then he saw the images that were painted clearly onto it. "No.... no... Who..." He asked in a quivering voice, shaking with rage and sorrow.

He screamed at the image on the trunk, then saw the two side ones. He was almost afraid to look at the hood, but still moved to the front, and screamed like an animal. "NO! NO! NO! NO! THAT ******** b***h! NO!!!"

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:28 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash watched the video in silent awe, then burst into fits of laughter. She glanced up to see something that made her almost fall over in the video. A sign that was hand written with the words, 'Hi Mom!' in huge letters, and the Apron of Shame being used like a flag. "Erin! Look! It's Trouble, and Ronnie! Is this what you guys did? This is so awesome! Is this recorded? I want to keep watching this!" She laughed and fell into Erin, unable to remian tsitting any longer.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin somehow managed to catch Ash in spite of her blinding laughter and stood with her, arms around the girl's waist. "Nope, not recorded, love. This is LIVE. God, I hope Tsubatsu starts crying... That would make my year." Erin chuckled a bit darkly. "And your dad took pictures of the car, so we can remember this wonderful event forever." Erin smiled at Brian.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 pm
Old Man

User Image

Brian was leaning against the wall for support the camera in his hand. "Actually Erin, knowing Trouble this little live feed is being recorded. He's a little devil like that." He looked up to see Tsubatsu fall to his knees in tears, and he whooped with mirth. "That ******** is actually crying over his car! Oh my god, this is too much... Is he really..? HE IS! Ahhh!" He cried in amusment as Tsubatsu wailed like a child into the air, pounding his fist into the wall.

He finally calmed down enough to hand Erin the camera so she could say who did which one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Even better! Then we can watch this for years to come!" laughed Erin, feeling elated when she saw Tsubatsu actually start crying. "Yes! God, yes! And there are witnesses!" Erin felt like dancing around and hollering, but didn't because of the girl in her arms. She took the camera from Brian and sat on the bed with Ash, showing her the pictures on the damaged car.

First was the one of Tsubatsu being destroyed by chibis. "This was Trouble's painting." Next was the one of Tsubatsu as a woman with rainbow censorship. Erin giggled. "This one's Tank's." Next was the flirtatious and very gay-looking Tsubatsu in the Apron of Shame, making Erin start laughing again. When she caught her breath, she explained, "That one's Ronnie's." She blushed when it got to the last one; the one of her and Ash embracing. "And I did this one. Not quite as funny, but I think Tsubatsu understood the symbolism behind it." Erin grinned and looked at Ash. "You like?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:19 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash giggled at the chibis from Trouble, somehow knowing that he wouldn't be as sweet looking as them if it came to that. She laughed at Tanks, noticing that Tsubatsu was suddenly VERY curvy. But when it came to Ronnie's, she laughed so hard she cried. She knew the Apron of Shame when she saw it, and this was it! Finally, Ash saw Erin's and she kept crying only these were happy tears. She cuddled deeper against Erin and kissed her lips softly. "You are so good to me Erin. I love you." She whispered, then jerked her head back to the screen when she heard the man let out a stuttering cry and fall to the ground.

"Raffy? Did you seriously let Raffy get in on this too?" She asked softly, shaking softly. The shaking grew more and more, until she finally laughed out loud. "You go Big Brother! Get 'em Raffy! Use that juice!" She yelled and cheered.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed and kissed Ash back, careful not to linger. Brian was in the room, after all. "I'll always do my best, Ash. Anything less would be criminal. And I love you too." She smiled and kept her arms around Ash, giggling uncontrollably when she saw Tsubatsu fall to the ground twitching from the electric shock. "God, this is great. This has to be Trouble's best idea ever.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka sighed and glanced at the radio. Badokku was very picky about the radio stations, but she really hated the song that was playing. The neko decided to leave it for now and turned her attention back to the road. She had taken the car, and the twins, today. She didn't trust Bado with either of them. It wasn't that he was irresponsible, where the twins were involved anyways, but she highly doubted the other nekos wanted to deal with him and that god forsaken yellow apron all day.
"So...Where would you two like to go?"

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita shurgged softly as she stroked Lulu's ears as she slept. Her older twin had been having a horrible time with sleeping and she held Lulu close, making sure that she knew that she was with her. "I don't know Zuka. Where is there somewhere fun? Like an arcade? Or something like that? I haven't been to one since the Before Time." She said softly as she felt her twin's tail wrap around her right wrist gently. "Shh.. Shhh... I'm right here Lu. I'm safe. Don't worry. Shhh..." She whispered to the sleeping neko.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Ano...Do either of you know how to do the human...ro-la su-kae-tin-gu."
Shizuka frowned, struggling to remember how the word was actually pronounced. She was probably wrong, but she hoped Lokita would understand her anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita had to use one hand to cover her mouth to keep her giggles to a soft sound. Even so, Lulu groaned softly and shifted uneasily against her, her ears flattening slightly and her hands clutching her shirt. "Shhhhh... I'ts okay... Just me and Zuka, everything is fine... Sleep Lulu... Sleep..." She coaxed and kissed her twin's hair softly.

Lokita looked back at her cousin and smiled softly. "She's been having a hard time sleeping Zuka. I'm not sure how long it will last, we usually don't stay in one place for so long. And never around men. It scares her, and she can't handle it properly." She looked down at the neko asleep against her and stroked her hair lovingly. "She might be stronger on the outside, physically, but mentally, emotionally, I'm tougher. I don't know why. Maybe because I don't remember anything from the fall. But that's how we are."

She gave Shizuka an apologetic look, then a smile. "Listen to me going on and burdening you when you asked me something! Did you mean roller skating? No. If we had ever done that, it was so long ago we can't even remember. We can still go, or we can see that new movie!" She suggested happily.

Both of them had wanted to go to see a movie, but were too scared to go alone, but with Zuka, they knew they were safe.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"A movie works too."
Shizuka grinned and quickly made a mental note that the words she had struggled through were "roller skating". Why she had had trouble with such simple words was beyond her. She shrugged, glancing around to see how close to the theater they were. It was after the next turn, if she remembered correctly. Five minutes later, Shizuka somehow managed to locate their destination. The neko perked up and purred victoriously. It wasn't often she located something on the first try. She was having one of her few lucky days.
"Ano...Which movie is it?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

She looked at her cousin, then her sister, trying to figure if she should wake her, or remain in the car with her. "Myen... It was the one with zombies... Myah! Zombie Slash! That's the one." She said purring from pride at remembering.

She tried to get out of the car, but Lulu had her in a death grip. "Zuka? Can you help me? Leave her tail on my arm, but I can't get out." She asked softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka chuckled and lifted both girls up, carrying them over to the ticket thing, completely oblivious to the odd look the worker was giving her.
"Three tickets for Zombie Slash, please."
The neko retrieved the money to pay for the tickets from her bra with her tail, since she still refused to carry a bag or wear something with pockets, and handed it to the worker. The poor male's odd look was quickly joined by a blush as he handed her the tickets and mumbled something that could have been "Enjoy the movie". Shizuka smiled and walked into the theater, still carrying her cousins.
"Hm...Wonder why the human was blushing...I didn't do anything odd, did I?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games