Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxlazerwolfxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:34 am
my relationship is confusing, we like each other, but I can't explain it! stressed emotion_bigvein  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 am
I'm single. But I'm only fifteen, so I can make that leap when I'm good and ready. I don't think I can balance a relationship and school at the same time right now. I barely respond to the texts my friends send me, so I doubt the communication would be lacking. A relationship with no communication is something I don't want.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm
any single girls wanna chat?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:02 pm
Dating my current bf 8 months now. met him the day before my birthday and been together since. no usually one to jump into it with a guy but he is awesome :p  

serizael

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:03 pm
Single since the eleventh grade, and I'm currently in my first year of university. I'm staying hopeful~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:01 pm
undeniably single yet again. starting to thing this is a curse, and if i'm right, probably won't find anyone until August sad

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

Sailor Rapunzel

Enduring Sweetheart

11,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:25 pm
Taken - married for almost 4 years now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:30 pm
Been with my boyfriend for a little over 8 months now.  

xXxLunar_ShadexXx

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:54 pm
Was engaged .... he cut it off for the fact another girl confessed she loved him and pulled the whole I will kill myself card... >
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm
Single razz just broke up with my girlfriend months ago, and i realized that she was dating some other guy behind my back while dating.  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Mid-Atlantic

Profitable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:26 pm
In a relationship with a beautiful girl who means the world to me, our 1 year anniversary is on the 28th. heart We met at university and I am excited to be finished with winter break and back at school where I can cuddle with her every night again biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm
single simple as that  

Black Veil Brides 98

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 pm
single and I want to keep it that way; I'm not ready for relationships  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:33 pm
Impy Kun
Single since the eleventh grade, and I'm currently in my first year of university. I'm staying hopeful~

better hope mewtwo don't ruin it for ya xd  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:36 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
I'm single. But I'm only fifteen, so I can make that leap when I'm good and ready. I don't think I can balance a relationship and school at the same time right now. I barely respond to the texts my friends send me, so I doubt the communication would be lacking. A relationship with no communication is something I don't want.

that's the way to go; put school first; a relationship can be costly in more ways than one. get yourself organized then if you want; find the one for you; i wish you luck!  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games