Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:27 am
"Children don't generally fall in love until they grow up." Haruhi smiled at Rath and tried not to laugh. "Although, Momi is still ready for some maturity lessons here and there."

Akito looked down at Yuzu and smiled.
"Of couse. It is just us." He kissed her back almost needily and wrapped his arms around her, pushing her against the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:15 pm
Rath smirked. Of course he does, he acts like a five year old. He told her.

Momi looked around. Hospitals can be depressing.. He looked down. Let's go to the manor so I could get all sparkly clean. He said grinning. As he stood up, his legs wobbled and he fell back on the bed, wincing at the pain. Why..? Why did they do this..?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:27 pm
Sighing gently she looked up to him before being kissed. Placing her hands against his chest she kissed him back gently. Though feeling the counter at her back she closed her eyes a bit. He was so affectionate, she loved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 pm
Rini looked at him with deep concern in her eyes, "Momi...are you sure you're okay to be moving?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:48 pm
Momi smiled at Rini. I guess I need to stay here a bit longer. He told her childishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:20 pm
Rini sat down in a chair next to Momi. " Then I guess I'm staying here too." She smiled and laughed.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm
Momi grinned widely. Really? Thank you Rini! He said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:57 am
Akito kept on pushing the thoughts of Haru and Rath out of his mind but his heart kept growing more bitter.
His lips still pushed against Yuzu's but a little softer.
"I'm sorry if I kiss you too much..." Akito said, embarrassed. "I just love the thought of you being all mine. I guess I get carried away..."

Haru grinned at Rath and then shuddered once as the wind blew rain in her face.
"Really windy-" She got a face full of rain again.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:22 pm
Smiling up to him as he spoke she then giggled a bit. He didn't need to apologize it was his way of being affectionate. Though about to say something she heard footsteps and blinked. Seeing the door open she then almost passed out by seeing Tsutsu. Watching him look to her then Akito with a perverted smirk on his face."T-Tsutsu-kun.. Don't even get any ideas.."Spoke out her voice quietly yet shyly knowing what was going through his head.

Chuckling he couldn't help but smile before he moved to a cabnet. Grabbing a sake glass he then shut the doors behind him. Smiling a very perverted smile, like the one that you could tell he was thinking oh yeah, I know what you two were about to do type."Not saying a thing.. But Hello Akito.."He said cheerily before bowing a bit showing his respect to Akito. Looking to the two he had felt something between Rath and Haru. But he didn't blame Zuzu for going for Akito. Since he had in fact loved her since the beginning.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:22 pm
Rini giggled. "No problem!"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Akito held Yuzu a little tighter and looked at Tsutu. "Ideas?" He asked in a questioning tone, looking Tsutu up and down.
Ahh... Now I remember this. Tsutu. Trouble-maker and womanizer. Tsk tsk...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:52 pm
Leaning up a bit she then looked back to Tsutsu. Landing her lips near his ear she felt her ears twitch."Tsutsu, is under the impression we were about to.. Here in the kitchen.."Whispered her voice quietly before she dropped back down to her feet. Peering to Tsutsu she felt her cheeks burn from embarassment. He was terrible and she knew he would be teasing her later.

Blinking when Akito didn't even say hello to him. He then scoffed quietly to himself before looking over to Zuzu. Hearing her whisper he chuckled mischieviously. Letting his smile fall he then looked back to them."Maybe.."Murmured his voice cockily before he chuckled.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:07 pm
Akito glared coldly at Tsutu.
"If it wouldn't upset Yuzu, I would kill you." He spoke coolly. "But I doubt Yuzu would like for me to do that, so you are lucky."
Remember that I am the head of the Sohma house. Don't forget that, impudent child.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:14 pm
Smirking he then crossed his arms over his chest in defiance. Looking to the side he scoffed once more. Turning his back to Akito he then looked back to Zuzu."When you get sick of him threatening everyone your close to.. Give me a call Zuzu-chan.."He said loudly but his voice seething with pride. Winking to her, he smirked before walking out not even phased by Akitos' threats.

Feeling her jaw drop at his words. She then looked to the side her cheeks burning brightly. No one had ever spoken to her like that before. But my word this was embarassing."Um.. Wow.."Mumbled her voice struggling for words to say. That was a first that Tsutsu had ever been so forward with her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:27 pm
Akito's arms tightened around Yuzu and then loosened, dropping to his sides. He was quiet and his fury was inner, boiling furiously.
Akito walked away and started walking down the hall away from Yuzu.
Pain and sorrow filled his heart, mixing with his fury.
Do you love me Yuzu? Why does everyone try to take you from me...
He was walking very slowly and wasn't too far away from her but he inhaled through his nose as not to shed tears.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games