Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:06 pm
"I dunno, maybe there's a crossbow?" Remy said, not sure of anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"Those lights from the basement Jack. Are they portable? I didn't get a look at them but if they work on the others like they did on me, then that's our best bet to succeed at anything." Kari said quietly, looking at him calmly. "Seriously. Very bright. Hurt like you would not believe possible without being beaten."

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:02 am
Lilly looked at the jar of blood. "Is there a box of darts anywhere? We could always throw those at them..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 am
"Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing a crossbow in the kitchen area...at least I think it's the kitchen area.." Jack said, "Go ahead and dip the arrows or whatever in the blood." He looked over at Kari, thinking about what she said, "Yeah...we can hook those up to a car and buy us a few seconds in a suprise attack."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm
Lilly, rolling her eyes at the organization of the house, took Jack's advice and walked into the kitchen (Or really, past it) and found the crossbow and quiver, along with the matching arrows and some throwing darts, in a cardboard box in the hall. She dragged it back to the living room, pulling with her arms rather than picking up the rather heavy box. "Crossbow, arrows, and darts."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 pm
"Excellent, now we've got a plan brewing up in here." Remy said cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:38 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari kicked her feet lightly, in an idle movement. "Uh, here's a question. What about me? I mean I'm calm now, but I kinda.....proved I can't be trusted." She said, wincing at her words.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:40 am
Jack moved over to the crossbows, picking one up and studying it. It coudln't be to much harder then firing a gun right? and he had learned that relativly quickly. Looking back over at Kari though, he took her question into consideration. "We might have to...the vampires expected you to take us out..most likely you'd join back up with them to learn how to survive."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari sighed. "I was afraid you'd say that." She looked vaguely annoyed. "Even if we didn't have that option, I wouldn't return to them. Ugh. After what they did? Don't want to get all cuddly friendly with them. I could learn to survive on my own."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:34 pm
"Well I'm sure most of them thought the same way at first." Jack said, dipping the arrows in the dead mans blood. "I really hope we don't have to keep digging up graves....it's going to end badly one of these days.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:47 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"That's probably true." Kari sighed. She made a face at the blood. "Ew....That....That is just icky. I may want blood but that is enough to curb even my appetite." The thick clotted blood was nothing compared the the sweet red blood she knew was running in their veins.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:32 pm
"Wow, Kari you make me feel like Prime Rib. Thank you, but I think you'd make a decent distraction for those asshats, though, I don't care which plan we go with." Remy said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:31 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari blushed at his words, looking down. "Sorry. I spoke without thinking." She sighed, knowing their best chance for surviving this, never mind winning, were if she went in as a distraction. "Just try not to hit me with those arrows. I really don't want to find out what the effect feels like."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm
"Well then try not to get shot, because if so, it probably won't be my fault since I doubt I'm gonna be the one to pull a Lee Harvey Oswald." Remy said cheerily, laughing at the blush that ran across Kari's face.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 am
Lilly, diligently filling darts with the molasses that was the dead man's blood, just listened to the conversation. She didn't particularly feel like joking about the situation. They could all die doing this, and everyone in the room was much too useful to the town to die. They protected it, kept it from being overrun by monsters or whatever. If they were gone, with the hunter gone too, no one would be left to keep clear the path for everyone to go about their daily business.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games