Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:22 am
User Image
Elfy.

Elfy hit the floor...hard. She didn't even try to break her fall. The surprise attack had left her stunned. To make matters worse, her body wasn't healing as quickly as it should have. She was stuck on the floor, in a pool of her own blood, with a massive hole in her torso.

"Itai...Itai..."

The chiropteran shuddered and tried to pull herself on to her hands and knees, the sudden movement sending a wave of pain through her body. She was in no condition to simply block it out, or even be dealing with such a serious wound in the first place. Elfy wouldn't leave the cell block though. She had learned from her last mistake. Eventually she simply gave up and flopped back on the ground, apologizing to whoever felt like listening.

"G-gomenasai...I shouldn't have left..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 am
User Image

Kane whipped his head around like a dog with a bone and snapped his jaws at her, shaking his head furiously. The male was still alive and the torture had just begun, besides, this was within the allotted time- he was respectful of the rules but this was his game. "Not a chance Princess, not even you can break the rules of this place- do not get in the way." Kane ran his fingers through the little girl's hair and released her hold on Sheila. The girl stopped screaming herself soon after. He had just decided on what should come next when he felt her hand on his shoulder and meant to give her a bit of his flaming temper- it was then that he noticed what was going on. "You wretch, have you any idea what your doing?!" The burly demon tried to catch the chiropteran and hold her steady, but failed, a burst of black flame spewing from his nose at the demon woman. Luckily for her, that creepy male she was always with delt with her first and carried her away, leaving Kane with the princess. "Are you still alive?" He asked, knowing full and well it was the most important question he could possibly have asked at the moment. Kane had been listening in before..he knew she was only a visitor.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie moved herself into a slightly more comfortable position and waited for Dali to return, a relieved sigh escaping her when the girl appeared in the same place she had died in. She hadn't shown it, but she was worried. The female gently grabbed Dali's hand, raising it to her lips and kissing it lightly.

"They're gone now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am
User Image

"Argh!..Stop, stop it!" Even with his hands on fire, Reelo tried to hold his ears, he didn't want to hear that sound, he simply couldn't. Eventually the burns on his face and ears actually did something merciful and killed him- the overwhelming heat so close to his brain actually causing the rest of him to go into a sort of shock. But when he came back she was still there, abet, no longer screaming- but her face was still watching him. "Sheila.." He called, standing shakily. He was aware of Elfy bleeding out behind Kane, and also that Kane was not focused on him at all. None of those things mattered though, he could only see the little girl. "You do not deserve to be in this place Sheila.." He whispered, reaching out to touch her yet again. Again though she screamed and he fell away from her, onto his back and scrambling to get into the corner or as far away from her as he could. Kane actually silenced her a moment later, cupping one of his large hands onto her mouth and snorting. The demon shared a toothy grin with Reelo and then she was gone- absorbed into Kane as though she had never existed and then it all made sense. "That voice.." He shuddered, his body shaking and his hands flying to his ears despite the fact that there was no noise. "That ******** voice..It wasn't me..It wasn't me.."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:44 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt something soft touch her hand and she slowly opened her eyes to see Melanie kissing her hand. The sight made her strangely calm, relaxed, happy even, and she smiled at her weakly. "Y-you did good Melanie... Much s-stronger than me..." She told her and shivered slightly, freezing without her clothes and more exhausted than anything. "Do I get a prize for the most d-deaths in our group? I would like some coffee." She joked softly to her, trying to forget the newest torture their relatives had coome up woth for them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Alive?...Close enough..."

Elfy reached up enough to pat Kane's leg before letting herself go limp again. She was cold, but not dead. Death seemed to have something against her, as usual. The chiropteran whined softly and tried to curl herself into a ball. The inside of her body felt like it was on fire. She wasn't quite sure how she was supposed to react to that level of pain. As soon as the burning started though, it ended, leaving Elfy to deal with the pain from the wound itself.

"What the hell was that?"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 am
User Image
Xombie.

"I'm pretty sure Princess Elfy can- er...Or not."

One look at the chiropteran was enough for Xombie to know asking now was a lost cause. The woman was a mess. She frowned and retrieved Dali's clothes, dressing the girl before settling back down in her original spot.

"We'll ask about the coffee later."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:02 am
User Image

"I don't want to be here when Iga and the others arrive on the cell block, they will probably come to find Lilith....Alas, the game goes on." Kane remarked softly in that ever present female voice, patting the chiropteran's head and exiting the cell without so much as a glance at Reelo. She had been right about the amount of damage done, the male's over confidence earlier had brought him down tremendously hard. The demons of ones past were extremely useful tools, especially against someone who thought they had buried them well. Surely once Reelo recovered though Kane would be able to finish his job...and move on to the next.  

XxXxFortexXxX

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 am
User Image

Kane's leaving did nothing to make him feel better as it did for the others when their tormentors vanished. Not this time at least. He had come so close to winning and now...Reelo shook his head and jumped to his feet clumsily, pacing in the back of his cell relentlessly with his hands still held on his ears. "What am I going to do..What the ******** am I going to do.." He muttered, continuing his odd pattern around the cell. Even when the blood the chiropteran had spilled reached his feet he did not stop walking or speak to her, Reelo had to focus on nothing to keep that voice out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 am
User Image
Elfy.

Elfy finally forced herself to her feet, stumbling over to Reelo and placing her arms around the male, both to get him to stop pacing and to keep herself upright. She looked down at her wound for a moment before sighing and hugging the male. Moving hurt, but she couldn't just leave him to suffer. She kissed his cheek gently and began running her tail up and down his back in a manner that she hoped was comforting.

"Reelo...You can't continue on like this...He'll win for sure if you do..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 am
User Image

"No-NO!" He snapped quickly, struggling out of her grip and continuing to pace. He didn't want anyone to touch him right now, least of all a woman. "What am I going to- What am I going to do?" He kept stammering, finally removing his hands from his ears in an extremely cautious manor. He took a breath, sitting against the wall with his palms on the floor. When he felt something sticky, the male lifted his fingers and flexed them a bit, noting the blood and than finally- Elfy. "Are you...okay." It was far more of a statement than it was an answer, the female looked like hell...not to mention the blood on the floor reminded him of his own injury which also in turn gave him a headache..and reminded him of Kane. He had to fight to keep from covering his ears again and eventually won with slow deep breaths, just like he had been instructed to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:57 am
User Image
Elfy.

"I've been better. How about you?"

Elfy knelt down in front of Reelo, examining his wound carefully before sighing and kissing his forehead. The poor boy looked even worse than she did. She would have to remember to lecture Kane the next time she saw him. The demons weren't supposed to break the prisoners.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 am
User Image

"I'm good, I'm fine." he still stammered, working on getting his calm voice back was going to take a while, but this was a damned good start as far as he was concerned. Surprising even himself, Reelo leaned away after she kissed him and shook his head, holding both hands out before him defensively in a way that made it appear like he was trying to defend himself from the chiropteran that was not attacking him at all. "I said I'm okay, alright? Don't touch me." It came out quite a bit more rude than he had intended but at this point anything that worked would be okay with him. The male folded his arms onto his knees and set his chin over them, staring out at the dull cell walls for a while. His eyes would divert themselves to the chiropteran every now and again and Reelo eventually managed to add. "You've got red hair just like me...just like her, we're a rarity really." He chuckled nervously, shaking his head to rid him of everything...like it was going to be that easy this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:18 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Just like who?"

Elfy decided to lay down on her back, trying to keep anything from disturbing her wound. It had finally stopped bleeding. The last thing she needed was for it to start again. She was already starting to feel sick due to the blood loss from earlier. The chiropteran sighed, closing her eyes and trying to will her body to heal itself faster. She would be of no use to the humans if she was injured.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 am
User Image

"Sheila." The name came before he even knew his lips were moving, his hands slowly and instinctively covering his ears as well. His eyes darted around the room for something else to focus on, anything really but everything seemed to remind him, everything and everyone. He started to breath heavier, which ended up being the driving force that saved him. When Reelo noticed his quickly focused only on breathing....even in hell he could get a panic attack, that figured. "You shouldn't lay like that..." He said gently the moment he got his breathing under control and needed something else to attract his attention. The chiropteran probably wouldn't have liked to have known in what way she was distracting him, then again though..what she didn't know wasn't hurting him at all.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games