Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina laughed and nipped at Yuri's neck softly, winking at Sirrah behind their father's back. "Bueno choice chica! Open them! Do it! Ahora! Mas rapido!" She demanded of the birthday girl, laughing at Erin when she flicked her off and returned the favor with a grin. "Te amo too!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

After her very loving gesture toward Nina, Erin focused on tearing open her presents, gushing over each one and hugging the gift giver, once more acting like a little kid. She'd received a new leather jacket, several CD's and posters of bands she loved, a beautiful blue switchblade, gift cards to coffee, book, and clothing shops, and a prism to hang in her newly repaired Charger.

The best presents, however, came from Ash and Trouble. Ash gave her a pair of fuzzy black handcuffs, which made her blush and the shop guys cheer loudly, and Trouble gave her a shop uniform with her name stitched over the breast pocket along with her title 'Lead Collision Repair'. "Thank you, everybody... Seriously, you guys have all made this the greatest birthday ever." She looked over at Brian curiously, but didn't say anything. He was the only one who hadn't given her a present yet, but he was grinning in a way that made her think he had something up his sleeve.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Old Man

User Image

Brian smiled and then said loudly over the noise of the guests, "Hey! Hey guys! OVER HERE! Thanks~! Anyways, this is Erin's first family birthday and back in the good old days, Raffy started a tradition. He had a picture of the birthday kid opening gifts and we stuck it on a wall. So, we still do it, but now I want to have Wings pick a place to put hers. Hey, Wings! Get your tall a** up here and put up your damn picture!" he yelled, and all of the shop guys, his daughter in cluded, cheered.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laughed delightedly and put the picture up right in the center of the wall, beaming at it for a moment before turning and throwing her arms around Brian. "Thanks, Old Man. Best present ever." Before now, Erin hadn't felt comfortable calling Ash's father anything but Mr. Dresden, but now... Calling him 'Old Man' just felt completely natural.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:50 pm
Old Man

User Image

Brian laughed and hugged her back then yelled, "OLD MAN ATTACK!!" And swiftly put her in a head-lock, giving her a fierce noggie as he laughed at her squeals and pleas, then yelled, "Hey, Ronnie! She fell prey to the 'Old Man attack'! You know what that means!" Then he and all the other shop guys said in unison, "The Apron of Shame!" and Ronnie skipped over, doing a ballet leap as he neared Brian and handed it to him.

Brian grinned and released Erin, saying, "Put it on... you know you have to... But only for ten minutes. It is your birthday after all Wings."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin ran her hands through her hair to fix it and winced at the sight of the apron, hesitantly taking it and putting it on. She struck a seductive pose and looked at Ash. "I'm still pretty, right?.... Don't answer that... I think now might be a good time to try the booze..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled kindly over at Erin, handing her an already-prepared drink. She wished she could have watered down all the alcohol to avoid any embarrassment or hangovers, but Kevin was watching her closely and had warned her against it. So she gave Erin a small glass of strawberry rum with the warning not to overdo it.

Sirrah then winked over at Kevin and began to show off a little; after two hundred plus years of living she was pretty flexible and coordinated. She tossed around bottles expertly, as if she'd been a bartender all her life, managing to get drinks into the hands of all the people over twenty one in between showing off for her husband.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:31 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grinned at Sirrah as she continued her little show, then he swiftly pressed himself against ehr back, nipping the nape of her neck as he ran his hands up her inner thighs. "Did I ruin your concentration Sirry?" He asked in a thick and lustful whisper, discretely grinding against her spine.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:44 pm
Artemis Tayashi

User Image

As Artemis walked through the streets, she felt cold. Not just becuase she was only in a sort of swimming suit, but because she still couldn't figure out which woman was her mother. Was is the red haired woman that smiled at her, sang her lullabys, and kissed her to sleep at night, or the blonde woman that teased her kindly, and was laying at the feet of the red haired, blood thirsty woman that wanted her dead too. "Mommy? Which.. are you?" She whispered before a cop car pulled up next to the shivering girl and a gentle female voice asked, "Hey kiddo. You okay?" and Artemis looked up to see a blonde woman with gentle red eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

A ragged gasp slipped through Sirrah's lips at Kevin's actions. She barely managed to catch the whiskey bottles to keep them from shattering and spilling their contents all over the shop floor. She quickly set them down on the table, unable to completely control her trembling body and blushing face. "Yes, you did. May I ask why?" she said in a mock-serious voice, smiling but not turning to face her mischievous husband.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:13 pm
Police Cheif Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia had been letting Chris drive today, since Den was still out on recovery. She had seen the young and underdressed girl walking alone on the sidewalk and told him to pull over. She noticed the girls eyes shirt from indigo to a green, and said in a soft voice, "I'm.. lost... Can you help me find my Mommy?"

The officer felt her heart break slightly and nodded, getting out and kneeling down to the girl to show she was no threat. "Of course sweetie. You cold? Here, get in the car. You sit in my lap and I'll keep an eye on you. We'll take you to the Dresden's garage since the clinic is closed. The lady in charge is really nice. Her name is Sirrah Rawlings. Both she and her husband are at the garage for a birthday party. I want her to make sure you're not sick honey." She sat the girl on her lap and buckled them both in, holding the cold girl in place and wrapping her jacket around her small body.

Amilia was worried about the girl, and hoped Sirrah would know someone that could take her for a bit, until she could find the girl's parents. "I hope you like cake sweetie, and we're here. I'll carry you out." She whispered to the child and unbuckled them, cradling the small bundled girl and walking her into the huge building, the only part of the chilsd visible her red feet and the black portion of her hair. "Sirrah, I got a kid here that was wandering around. I don't want her getting sick from the cold. Can you look her over?" She asked as she walked the child over, holding her protectively.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah carefully shrugged out of Kevin's arms and nodded to Amilia. "Of course, the poor darling... Do you know her name? We should try to find her mother and father... After I make sure she's okay." As she spoke, she crossed the room toward the police officer and the child, trying not to distract the others from the party.

Then she caught the scent of the child.

She gasped and froze, all the blood draining from her face. A look of utter disbelief and shock came over her face, but she forced herself not to freak out. It could be a mistake. She forced herself to act normal and tried to smile at Amilia. "May I see her?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 pm
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia leaned close to the girl and asked in a gentle voice, "Hey, sweeite? Dr. Rawlings wants to know your name, can you tell me?" And she heard the almost whispered answer that she told Sirrah as she neared the woman. "Her name is Artemis." She told her then she caught the last name as she moved the jacket so Sirrah could get a better look at her. "Artemis Taya.... Tayashi..? But... that's..." She looked at the woman, who had a sort of horrified, shoocked, over joyed, and frightened look on her face as tears poured down her cheeks. "Sirrah...? What... what's...?" She stammered in plain confusion and shock.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

A soft, choked sob forced itself out of Sirrah's seized-up throat, her hands shaking with the desire to take her daughter into her arms. But she was frozen by the impossibility of the sight before her. She remembered Artemis, oh, how she remembered. How she had mourned her baby girl. How she had lost her sweet little daughter...

--"Stay by Mommy, Artemis. Don't play in the street." Sirrah admonished her daughter gently, who was tugging impatiently on her hand as they walked down the sidewalk toward the grocery store.

"Sirrah, dear! How are you doing today?" called her friend Timothy from his post at the newsstand.

"Just fine, thank you, Ti- Artemis! Get back here right now, missy! Artemis!" she cried as her child slipped away from her, dashing into the street after a ball that had rolled away from a group of children across the road.

"I get it, Mommy! I get it!" her five year old called cheerfully from the middle of the street, holding up the bouncy ball for her mother to see. Sirrah was already running toward her baby, but it was too late. The pickup truck was too close...

"ARTEMIS!!!"
--

Tears poured down Sirrah's face, the flashback running through her mind in less time than it took to draw her next breath. "Artemis... My baby..." she whispered, holding her arms out to the child she hadn't seen in over twenty years, the impossibly perfect baby girl that was the only good thing that had come from her time with Shadow.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm
Artemis Tayashi

User Image

She looked at the woman and a surge of memories went through her, her eyes shifting from yellow to green back to yellow rapidly, the conflicting images and sounds sending her into a fear driven rage. Artemis leapt ou tat the woman, her eyes pouring out tears as she attacked her with more strength than a five year old should have, only made possible by the massive adreniline. "Who are you?! Did you kill Mommy?! Are you Mommy?! Who are you?!! Which are you?! WHY DON'T I REMEMBER RIGHT?! WHAT HAPPENED???" She screamed at her, hitting her furiously as the others stood at a distance, unsure of how to stop the child, if to stop the child, or if just to pull her off and restrian her, but none moved. "WHICH ONE IS RIGHT?!?! TELL ME!!" Her eyes turined red with her rage, trying to force the hauntingly familiar woman to give hr the information she wanted, she needed.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games