Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:07 pm
Nightshade

Donni nodded. "That's what happened to me. At least, I think it was. All I remember is waking up in the hospital. I was in here training when it happened. My father told me he found me on the floor unconscious."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 am
Carter still sighed, not saying exactly what happened. After all, he'd been chasing after his sister outside when they'd seen the light - they'd just been on the outskirts of the explosion. Tallya looked at Donni, wondering if she should turn into her human form; for the moment, she curled around Donni.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X When the box and bag arrived, Alexander took the sandwich and chips, and transferred them from the paper napkins to the box, keeping the food separated with a piece of napkin in between, then snapped it shut. He placed it in the bag carefully, making sure to not shuffle the contents.

X X X X X Looking up at Ashriel, he smiled warmly. "Shall we be off?"

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image[A]shriel [J]ennalin Morgan
Born, Live, and Breath...
AJ nodded, paying the bill as he transferred the food to the box. She stood up carefully, stretching. "Yes - we'd better get going..." She said easily, waiting for him to stand up so that they could go.
And try not to get caught.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X He nodded and stood as well, picking up the bag as he did. As he stepped away, he slid the chair in, against the table. Taking care to not bang the box against anything, he waiting for Ashriel to lead.

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image[A]shriel [J]ennalin Morgan
Born, Live, and Breath...
AJ nodded, heading out of the restaurant. When they were out, she found herself wondering what they should do. It had been a while since she'd had a day so easy, and she didn't exactly know what to do with herself...
[-yes, this is mouse's excuse to try and ebb away block.-]
And try not to get caught.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander followed after Ashriel, keeping close as he had done before. The leftover food he held in his hand by a plastic bag hung freely, swaying from side to side to side in small movements. He wondered where they were going now. Well, he didn't particularly care that much. Anywhere would be fine with him.

X X X X X He looked on at Ashriel from behind, waiting to see if she'd turn around and say anything. Things had been a bit quiet since they'd finished paying for the meal.

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

[[ OOC: I'm sorry. D; I'm a bit... blehy today. Logarithms are messing with my brain. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:44 pm
"Yeah, a lot of people these days seem to be running around with super powers, even my brother, he can transport matter, basically meaning teleportation, which is why he passed out, we were hit by some weird glowing dart thing that neutralizes powers, Virgil used everything he had to get us out of there and we're lucky we didn't leave any body bits behind." Carson said with a sigh. "It's fine if you all still don't trust me, we'll leave as soon as Virgil wakes up." Carson stated simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Tch s**t" he muttered looking down at the sleeping girl before kneeling down and putting his hand on the sand that coated the area. "Probably don't even have enough to put it back together" he muttered his hand against the sand as it seemed to try to rise up but continued to fall back down into a pile with the rest of it. "Can't even do that" he muttered a small growl in his throat. He had been trying to put the car back together but that failed in the end which pissed him off.

It wasn't the whispers that woke her up, but suddenly Sarah was awake, and the car was crumbling around her. Her hair wrapped her in a loose cocoon, then struck out, sending bits of metal and sand flying away from her in all directions. She stood where the car once was, hair whipping about her. Her scarlet eyes took in a figure near by, and the hair shot out, striking the earth at his feet. "You woke me up." she accused softly, arms resting loosely at her sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm
Jumping back before the hair even hit the ground as he looked at the girl. "Tch and you tried to skewer me meaninglessly" Kyo said looking at the girl. Control of her hair that could likely be a problem and by the look of it if it was able to be hardened. "Was trying to put it back together but seems I can't right now" he told her giving a shrug as he looked at her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm
(I'm going to be truthful I have no clue whats going on and was somewhat losing interest but I've been asked to post so can I have an update of whats been going on)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm
Xistund
(I'm going to be truthful I have no clue whats going on and was somewhat losing interest but I've been asked to post so can I have an update of whats been going on)

((there was a fight downtown and then the Society showed up with power neutralizer thingies and so all the super people fled and are hiding out at the moment.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm
(two of whom are in the dojo with Gin, Donni, Carter and Tallya. Donni's been doing most of the talking, tho...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 pm
[-Carter's being obviously suspicious of them, and Tallya is a cobra, wrapped loosely around Donni...-]

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm
(ugh fuuuck I have no Idea what to wright let me look threw the pages to get a feel for it)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff