Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 pm
Molly sighed as she went into her room. She accidentally left the door open a bit and she laid on her stomach on her bed. "Junuff is lucky...why can't I get a guy too?" she asked no one sadly and put her face in her pillow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:11 pm
Marcus walked along the ship with a cigarette in his mouth. He sighed as he walked into his room and opened his suitcase. "I came prepared this time fox..." He said as he pulled out a net. "this won't break...." He said as he tried to slice it with his katana and it did notihng to the net.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:18 pm
Molly sighed and rolled over and looked at the ceiling. "I shouldn't be worrying about that stuff. I've done fine on my own so far..." she said. She then smiled when she remembered her mom telling her she should settle down. "She never got me." she said with a light laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:26 pm
Jack was tying up the thugs and tossing them against the wall "Pete will be on his way" Jack placed a note on one of the unconcious thug's faces explaining what happened "You sleep tight now" he placed his hands in his pockets and went tot he caefeteria "Approxiately 3 minutes before recharge, Sir" "Thanks, Richard. you can take 5" "Powering down" "Oi Cub....." his eyes showed some astonishment "Whats with all that food on our table" he looked at Leo.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:34 pm
Marcus walked out of his room and looked into Molly's room. "People are going to think your insane. "He called in as he walked by  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:54 pm
"I was hungry." Leo said with a smile and happily ate some chicken. "Want some of mine?" he asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Molly yelled back at Marcus with a raised eyebrow.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:59 pm
".... No, I'm fine with getting my own" he said as he turned to the kitchen and got a plate and filled with a simple dish and cup of some kind of drink then joined Leo at the table "Your not actually plannign on eating all of that are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:04 pm
"Yep, Mommy told me to never waste food." Leo said as he ate and soon half of it was gone and it didn't seem like he was going to stop.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:26 pm
"Your certainly a wonder" he said as he casually ate his food. chuckling abit at the scene  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm
Januff remained at the railing a little longer, ignoring the obvious sounds of a fight. She took the long way, following the cub's scent to the table where he sat with Jack. She blinked at the food on his plate. "Big cat's got an appetite, huh?" she turned away, then returned a little bit later with her own food, tail wagging.  

Sardonic Excitement

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 pm
Leo smiled and nodded and continued to eat. "This food tastes like how Mommy used to make." he said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Jack patted Leo's head then turned to Januff "What you got there?" smiling  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 pm
"You're talking to yourself! Its a sign of madness!" He yelled back as he turned the corner in search of the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Molly frowned and jumped off her bed. She then walked out and saw him turn the corner. She glared at him and ran after him. "You're calling me mad?" she asked, kind of angry about it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 pm
"Not calling you, Telling you." He said calmly as he tipped his hat so she couldn't see his face as he kept walking.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games