Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 am
"My task here is finished," Alphamon simply nodded to Shiro and then dematerialized from within the Dark Area. Given the state that Neo Vamdemon was in, he was in no condition to move, let alone defend himself against the power of the Terror of Death. The rest would be over quickly, but it would be up to Shiro to find his own path out of the Dark Area as soon as the battle was over.

*~*~*~*~*

"Would you mind not eating that up there?" Crystal spoke to Zapmon as her partner decide to sit down cross legged on top of her head with the little dish of shaved ice drenched with various colors of flavored syrup nestled on her lap.

"But the view is great from up here," Zapmon quickly protested.

"Yeah, but I'd rather not get that sticky syrup in my hair," Crystal retorted with a slight sweatdrop.

Zapmon sighed in defeat. "Alright, fair enough." Then the small dragon hopped down and found a good sized rock to perch on instead.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:35 pm
shiro nodded as Alphamon left, he had a feeling Crystal may have asked him to check on him, but that didn't really bother him much at the moment given he had two things to do, put Neo-Vamdemon out of his misery once and for all, then work on Gate Hacking his way out of the Dark Area "you know.. for all of the Vamdemon lines of digimon.. i hope this one.. you.. this time STAY DEAD AND GONE!" he increased the size of the energy orb on the eye, spokes forming out to show a massive cannon-like structure this time "DATA DRAIN!!!" he shouted, before firing the blast at the crazy undead Digimon.

meanwhile outside where the array was going, the 'Vessel Shiro' was continuing to walk and chant various arias under his breath, almost in a robotic fashion, the runes having been ascertained, and now the designs were being added onto, making it like a heavily looking rune traced form of a certain array from a card game universe (heavily rune/digi-letter altered form of the Seal of Orichalcos for those who know it.)

Gabumon just stared a bit looking at the array as they walked, and then at Shiro worriedly, given he didn't seem to do much more than walk and chant, and he could partly see the dimmed eyes "i don't know if this is such a good idea anymore..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Neo Vamdemon's spiritual body disintegrated from the force of the Data Drain, although the holy energy from Alphamon's sword that had spread through him did serve to neutralize the power of darkness he possessed within himself to a point that it would no longer generate a lethal dose of corruption by his being Data Drained by Shiro and Skeith, although the amount of corruption would still be dangerously close to Shiro's maximum tolerance and would then probably experience a rather painful rebound from the sudden influx of darkness rushing into him. But, at least he could survive despite the pain.

Of course, that wouldn't be the end of it. Shiro would also receive the digital core of Neo Vamdemon that had been transformed into a rare Virus Core variant that might be of use to him. But that's not all. Shiro would also get buried underneath an enormous pile of Pico Devimon plushies!

*~*~*~*~*

Gokuwmon was starting to wonder just how much power Shiro was planning to pump into that array before letting it fulfill the function it had been intended for. It seemed like the kid was going overboard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 pm
Shiro of course had shifter back to his normal visage instead of Skeith, though he was still surrounded by the runes as he caught the Virus Core made from Neo-Vamdemon's core, wincing as he felt the corruption rip through his being and was barely holding himself together before righting himself, the Avatar dimension slowly beginning to fade and leaving the currently synchronized Shiro floating there, until he got an entire mountain of Pico-Devimon plushies dropped on him, of course thankfully he was smart enough to create another array as a platform, but still, being buried in a pile of annoying digimon, even as plushies, made him stick his head out animeishly with a @.@ look on his face at the moment, his digital core and spiritual core having WAY too much darkness at this point causing the pain to somewhat reverberate through the planes....

in the physical realm the Body literally flinched and convulsed a bit, the concentration wasn't broken, but the flinch was obvious, given the energy actually wavered a bit, but then returned to it's current strength, the energy put in having not grown since the second lap completed thankfully, but since it was primed and ready to go at any time one would probably wonder why he hadn't activated it yet.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:55 pm
The souls of the other digimon that had revealed themselves to Shiro within the Dark Area remained obscured within the darkness, not intending to reveal themselves again. Especially not after the sudden arrival and departure of Alphamon, let alone the frightening demonstration of Shiro and Skeith's Data Drain ability. Using it, Skeith had devoured the soul of Neo Vamdemon so that he would cease to exist in any fashion. None of the other souls that had been present to greet Shiro were foolish enough to risk the same fate.

And so, Shiro was left within a quiet darkness. The only sound now came from the Accursed Wave beneath his feet.

*~*~*~*~*

"Crystal..."

Nothing. No response.

"Crystal, can you hear my voice?"

"Huh?" Crystal blinked. She could have sworn her heard a familiar voice just now, but it seemed incredibly faint. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the familiarity of the voice to try to pinpoint its source. Alphamon? Is that you? I can barely hear you.

"Ah, there you are," Alphamon spoke again as the mental picture in Crystal's mind started to properly assemble itself.

I guess our connection must be weakened because I still haven't gotten back my youkai powers, Crystal thought.

"No," Alphamon corrected her. "It is difficult getting through to you because of my proximity to the Dark Area within the Code Crown. Your intuition is just as sharp as ever. The reason I am contacting you is because Chronomon has asked me to summon you all to Temporal Tower. He says he has something for you that may change the tide of a future battle, but you'll know more once you get there."

"Wait, what?" Crystal asked aloud as the mental picture of Alphamon she had begun to put together began to fade. The mental image quickly returned as Alphamon spoke again.

"One last thing, Shiro is no longer in any danger, but I shall remain close to the Dark Area until he succeeds at freeing his soul from the darkness," Alphamon told her before fading away completely.

"What do you mean Shiro's soul is in the Dark Area?!" Crystal exclaimed as she snapped her eyes open just in time to watch as the beach dissolved around her and Roveth, along with the rest of the constituents of Xros Heart and Blue Flare, plus Blaze and Omekamon.

*~*~*~*~*

When they arrived at the top of the enormous Temporal Tower, all of the digimon had been returned to the Xros Loader of their respective generals and although the Crystal, Nene, and Akari were still sporting the bikinis they had been wearing back at the beach.

"Dammit Alphamon, how about letting me put on some actual clothes first?" Crystal groaned as she shivered on top of the tower. The air was thinner up at the top and the air temperature was way, way cooler than the tropical atmosphere they had been enjoying back at the beach.

"So then Alphamon was the one who brought us here?" Nene observed.

"He was contacting me because Chronomon has something for us," Crystal answered.

"It is as you say," Chronomon descended from the clouds to land at the pinnacle of the tower. "However, it can wait until you have all properly prepared yourselves."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 pm
Roveth of course snapped his head up out of his reverie of the whole mess of becoming more solid when she yelled out about Shiro's soul being in the dark area, when the gang had suddenly been teleported to Temporal Tower, but that didn't stop Roveth, as he dropped his head, clenching his fists tightly "what..? he's... THAT IDIOT, THAT STUPID FOOL! WHAT IN THE HELL IS HE THINKING!?!?" of course with this rant and going off the handle left for a very amusing practice of seeing a ghost literally blowing his top like a volcano, but unfortunately his anger had actually went beyond that, given it was starting to include Rants about how thick headed his baka Hikari was for even leaving crystal, so on, to where a HUGE flourish of energy surrounded him without his realizing, given he was still cursing up a storm, eventually with the energy settling he'd land on his feet, wearing black leather jeans with interesting belt straps wrapped around places on the pants legs, a white shirt with a simple design of a black digital monster devouring something on the back and what looked like wicked looking claw gauntlets on his hands, his hair being a vibrant purple, and his eyes a dark red as he continued cursing his head off, and even tugging at his hair in frustration.

Centralized Break, Scene change Hatsudo!

Shiro meanwhile just frowned hearing the silence of the area, well, aside from the Accursed Wave down below, he just pulled himself out of the plushie mountain and proceeded to use a minor ability of Skeith's to create a pocket dimension to drop them into for now in storage before sitting down on the 'ground' somewhat, and idly punching it "che! this is not good.." he muttered, before bringing up his hand lightly, creating a solid vision hologram to begin fiddling with settings that looked similar to the Gate Hacking screen, to see what he needed to return to the Digital World and back to his body, typing on it with one hand while his other basically held his head in his hand, grumbling a bit, before glancing to the side in the darkness "i have no intentions of attacking you guys so long as you don't attack me or try to steal my body." he said, before sighing and continued typing, making it obvious he wasn't interested in them, well, at least interested in just blasting them all with Data Drain, though it might help his cause.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:53 pm
"Foolish boy," Gravimon flickered briefly before Shiro. "You have less to fear from us than we have to fear from you while Alphamon is still close by."

"You should be grateful to him," added Lilithmon. "You might not have survived against Neo Vamdemon without his intervention."

"Nevertheless, the boy appears to be in a great deal of pain," observed Splashmon. "Both in body and soul."

*~*~*~*~*

The girls went into the stairwell leading down from the top of Temporal Tower to give themselves a little privacy while they were getting changed, leaving the boys alone with Chronomon for the moment. As such, it was Zenjirou who really took notice of the fact that Roveth had become a whole lot more corporeal throughout his rant.

"You know, this ghost isn't looking so ghost-like anymore," he commented as he began to circle around Roveth like a vulture to get a better look at him from all angles just to be sure there wasn't any transparency left to him.

"What Crystal said about Shiro's soul being in the Dark Area really set him off for some reason," noted Kiriha.

Taiki pulled out his Xros Loader. "Hey Wisemon, can you tell us anything about the Dark Area?"

Wisemon explained how the Dark Area was a representation of a region of data that could never be purified. Fueled by the negative emotions of humans and digimon, it was a breeding ground for digimon filled with hatred and malicious intent. In other words, it was the point of origin for most of the evil that existed in the digital world.

"But what could Shiro possibly be doing to have his soul sent to a place like that?" Kiriha had to ask.

"If I had to guess, I would say that Shiro must be casting some kind of spell that he doesn't actually fully understand and probably hasn't had any practice with," Crystal suggested as she emerged from the stairwell dressed in her usual attire. Her clothes had still been pretty wet from being sprayed by Gomamon's accompanying fish, but with some help from Solarmon she had been able to speed dry them without any hassle. Of course, that was also how she had discovered that that same Gomamon had snuck into her Xros Loader while they were being transported to Temporal Tower.

"You seem like you could use a guy like me to help lighten the mood and I promise I won't be any trouble," he had assured her when she spotted him.

It wasn't like she could kick him out in a place like this anyway. "And magic like that definitely shouldn't be used instinctively since you never know for sure what you might be letting in."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 pm
Shiro continued typing a bit lightly, sighing as he twitched an eyebrow "honestly i am thankful for Alphamon's help, given things definitely would've been worse even without Skeith's help.." of course he continued typing on the screen, frowning a bit as he kept working ~Gahh! was it this.. no.. maybe that.. hnn.. damnit Koushiro, why didn't you tell me how to work Gate Hacking!~ of course with that he slammed his head a few times against the solid hologram before kicking it and getting up to wander off, the screen flickering from the abuse before -finally- bringing up the Gate Hacking screen in pure luck, with it floating somewhat as it showed Shiro's current Virus core count, and what he'd need to successfully break himself out of there, but at the moment he wasn't paying attention as he fumed a bit to himself to tap his fingers against his arm and wincing, the corruption from Neo-Vamdemon definitely is taking a toll on him as it is, he needed to get out of there pronto before it got worse before he could purify it, or died because of his soul being gone from his body too long. ~che.. stuck here with the only way out currently out of reach cause i don't know the first thing about it!~

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth just whirled around about to haul up Zenjirou by the neck and tossing him around when he noticed the decidedly non transparent hand, causing him to blink a bit in confusion, bringing the gloved hand to his face, and idly turned it around "i'm... alive?" he muttered, in mild surprise, given this would probably be one of the few times Roveth would actually show genuine surprise it probably was something that would scare people who knew him and all, his anger about Shiro's predicament completely forgotten for his own changes at the moment.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 am
"You should really pay more attention to what you're doing kid," this time it was Zamielmon who appeared before Shiro. He pointed toward the Gate Hacking interface that had appeared on the screen.

*~*~*~*~*

"Why don't we find out?" Crystal calmly walked over to Roveth and gave him a light punch in the shoulder. "If you didn't feel that, I can certainly hit you harder if you'd like me to."

Naturally, this whole exchange caused Taiki to sweatdrop. "Um... it's definitely great that Roveth has been revived somehow, but shouldn't we be focusing on why we were brought here by Chronomon?"

Crystal blinked and stepped back from Roveth when Taiki reminded her that the whole reason they were even at Temporal Tower was because they had been summoned there by Chronomon via direct intervention from Alphamon.

"That's right," she glanced over at the holy digimon. "Alphamon told me you have something for us."

"For those two," Chronomon inclined his head toward Akari and Zenjirou. "They have the necessary potential and it is within my power to bestow upon them what they need in order to join in the battle that is to come." As Chronomon spoke a pair of blank Xros Loaders appeared suspended in the air in front of the sun shaped markings on each of his arms. "However, they must decide for themselves whether or not they wish to receive them."

Then that means Akari and Zenjirou could actually become generals, Crystal realized. Of course, it wasn't her place to say whether or not they should.

Akari and Zenjirou were both momentarily stunned by the revelation so Nene turned to Taiki. "What do you think Taiki-kun?"

"I'd rather they didn't have to join in the fight," Taiki responded. "But then, I can't deny that they've been involved from the start." He closed his eyes as he thought back to all of the battles they had been through together. "And it might even be safer for them to have the power to fight on their own."

"You can definitely count me in!" Zenjirou was the first to snap out of it.

"Very well then," Chronomon nodded to Zenjirou and lowered one of the blank Xros Loaders down in front of him. "Take this Xros Loader and make it your own."

"It's about time I got in on the action!" Zenjirou declared as he took hold of the blank Xros Loader causing it to take on a light blue color that Crystal easily recognized as being the same color blue as Yamato's Crest of Friendship.

Chronomon inclined his head toward Akari. "Have you made your decision?"

Akari nodded. "I've already come this far and if it means I can take some of the pressure off of Taiki, then of course I'll take it."

"Akari," Taiki started hesitantly. "Are you sure about this?"

Akari nodded firmly. "I'll be able to cover for you so you don't have to push yourself so hard. And besides, you said it yourself, I'm just as much a part of this as the rest of you so I might as well go for it."

"That's a good answer," Chronomon nodded to Akari and lowered the remaining blank Xros Loader down in front of her. "Take this Xros Loader and use it to defend those who are closest to your heart."

When Akari touched the blank Xros Loader it immediately took on the same orange color that Crystal easily associated with Taichi's Crest of Courage. It probably wasn't a coincidence.

Chronomon nodded again to Akari and Zenjirou. "I am certain that you will both make fine generals." The holy digimon spread his wings and ascended from the tower, vanishing beyond the clouds.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 am
Blaze finally finished that sandwich, stood up and brushed off his hands.

"Wait a second... this isn't the beach."

He looked around, but couldn't see Omekamon anywhere.

"Sigh, I guess I'm stranded. AGAIN. Oh," Blaze took stock of the situation again, "Maybe it's not his fault this time."

And with that, Blaze pulls out another sandwich and puts an ear bud in, loud music blasting out of the one still dangling.  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:48 pm
Roveth of course just rubbed his arm while sweatdropping lightly as he looked at himself, taking in the fact he was real again, the only problem was, was that he had no digimon partner, nor did he have a Xros Loader like the others just got ~hmmh... well, i can at least provide minor support then, like getting any digimon caught in the middle out of the way so they don't get caught up in it, otherwise i'm pretty much a target like the two recently made Generals.~ of course, when he saw the loud music blasting Blaze, he twitched an eyebrow ~oh, and one crazy idiot.~ of course he closed his eyes, before that same tune that had flittered by his ghostly ears did so before, but much stronger, causing him to furrow his brows ~that is.. unmistakably a Digi-Melody.. but where is it?~ he of course began looking around to see if he could find the digimon associated with it, and help them out, somehow. of course this means while everyone was distracted with Chronomon and or their own devices, it would look like Roveth had simply disappeared, kinda like a ghost, but merely moving elsewhere to follow the digi-melody and all.

Centralized Break, Scene change Hatsudo!

Shiro looked over to Zamielmon raising an eyebrow a bit, and then looking over to the screen, seeing the Gate Hacking screen he went slightly wide-eyed and proceeded to zoom back over to it, beginning to scan through the list of cores to see if he needed more or less, and proceeded to immerse himself in figuring out his current problem ,given he needed -many- cores it seemed, and while he knew he had them in his physical body, he was a soul, so that was out, though having the core from Neo Vamdemon was a plus at least. he sighed as he continued typing and working out how to go through Gte Hacking, well, trying, even though he was reaching dead ends due to lack of virus cores, which seemed to be the main problem he had, of course given he was so acutely focused on the screen, his lack of general awareness would lead to -anyone- sneaking up on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 am
It should come as no surprise, then, that the darkness behind Shiro opened up in the shape of a door filled with binary coding as the disfigured form of Azure Kite stepped through accompanied by the unsettling sound of heavy breathing with a low, growl-like quality attached to it. No doubt hearing him like this would probably cause Shiro to have a sudden panic attack. But, for the moment, all Azure Kite did was continue to stand behind him breathing heavily.

*~*~*~*~*

Now that Akari and Zenjirou had been given their own Xros Loaders by Chronomon there was still the matter of figuring out which digimon ought to be loaded into them. Dorulumon and Cutemon were certainly the natural choice for Akari, especially when taking into consideration that she was a big part of the reason that the two of them had joined up with the team in the first place. Ballistamon seemed like the most logical choice for Zenjirou, but then also letting him have the Red Pickmon and some of the Chibickmonz so that he could Digi Xros them into the Chibick Sword even in the event that he somehow became separated from Taiki.

Since this discussion was mostly between Taiki, Akari and Zenjirou that left Crystal, Nene and Kiriha pretty much to their own devices. As such, Nene and Kiriha were thinking about heading off on their own for awhile since there wasn't too much point in staying now that it looked like their whole vacation at the beach had come to an end. They eventually flew off on Sparrowmon and Mail Birdramon respectively, although they were very obviously headed in the same direction. At the same time, Crystal began to take notice of the fact that Roveth was already missing and she had no way of knowing where he went, although without a digimon that could fly, he must have been slowly making his way down the tower on foot. And, even if she was concerned by the fact that Roveth didn't seem to be quite himself, she wasn't about to start down after him now that he'd probably had a good long head start. Besides, if Roveth wanted to go off by himself, there was nothing she or anyone else could do to stop him.

So, all that remained for Crystal to concern herself with was Blaze. And it seemed that Omekamon had gone missing as well. And then there was the small matter of where that music was coming from.

"Doesn't that generally work better when you've got both headphones on?" she had to ask. Not that she expected to get a straight answer.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:55 am
Blaze stared Crystal straight in the eyes with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"But how could I eavesdrop on people if both of my ears are full? Silly Crystal."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:05 am
Crystal immediately brought a palm to her forehead. "You could start by not listening to your music quite so loud."

Come to think of it, she still hadn't been able to figure out what exactly Blaze's headphones were plugged into. Considering his eccentric nature it could have been anything from an MP3 player to a portable CD player or even something as retro as a portable tape player for all she knew. So, Crystal decided to try a slightly different approach.

"So, what exactly are you listening to anyway?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:21 am
"But, I like it loud. And you can't listen to metal quietly, it's just not the same."

Crystal sure was inquisitive today. I hope she's not after my sandwich.

"Right now it's the Guilty Gear sound track. Might be some Dragonforce later on. Why do you ask? I thought I saw everyone with an MP3 player already."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff