Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:16 am
Y'all are gonna like bleed to death pulling the shards out of your wounds. xD I don't care how tough you are, you're still gonna flinch and/or scream pulling anything bigger than a splinter out of your skin. Life lesson, if something like that ever happens to you in real life, it's safer to leave a protrusion where it is and let a doctor or something take it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:17 am
No One Hollars Aaron
Ohai, guess I'm gonna be in this village if I ever get approved.

WELCOME! 8D

I'm the Kage here. Can't wait to write with you! I'll see that your profile gets approved as soon as possible.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:59 am
chrissy b e a n
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Sorry, guys, but you'll have to find a way to entertain yourselves until the arc is over. There's still quite a ways to go, and slow posting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am
Tao-Benshin
Y'all are gonna like bleed to death pulling the shards out of your wounds. xD I don't care how tough you are, you're still gonna flinch and/or scream pulling anything bigger than a splinter out of your skin. Life lesson, if something like that ever happens to you in real life, it's safer to leave a protrusion where it is and let a doctor or something take it out.

From a medical standpoint I agree with you, though I have to say that weve seen in the anime people pulling big s**t from their legs and what not without it killing them. itachi pulled a wing from a fuma shuriken from his leg and shrugged it off during the sasuke itachi fight. Minato pulled a big a** chunk of wood from his shin which medically would have shattered his shin during the madara (obito) vs minato fight. Another instance is when the raikage cut his own arm off and showed literally no pain. Yes medically it would ******** s**t up but with numerous showings of ninja being able to deny physical pain for incredible periods of time it shouldn't be something we should worry about unless its an insanely grievous wound. In Hanna's case since you did not specify where exactly the darts struck her leg they could have just been grazes on the back of her calf.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 am
Tao-Benshin
No One Hollars Aaron
Ohai, guess I'm gonna be in this village if I ever get approved.

WELCOME! 8D

I'm the Kage here. Can't wait to write with you! I'll see that your profile gets approved as soon as possible.

Woohoo, approved. Where do you want me to post first. Meeting you or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 pm
My point <----------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------> What you just said.

xD

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:27 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

There's two options right now:

1) There's a clone in office you could talk to, though he's a bit stressed out right now. He could try to find something for you to do that wouldn't get you killed.

2) Talk to the clone pretending your 'in the future', as it were, (aka after the arc is over) so you can go about without worrying about getting killed.

The first option is preferable because there's some stuff like helping rebuild that you could do for some fast AC. Or you could train, but since the academy/dojo is preoccupied, you wouldn't be able to get the reductions. It's up to you really. Just let me know and, either way, post at the office.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:28 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Oh please, I'm joking around.

It didn't stretch my page. Huh.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:32 pm
Tao-Benshin
Azeiel The Risen

Oh please, I'm joking around.

It didn't stretch my page. Huh.
Hunh yea its excessively huge here on my screen. Also do you want me to wait for lans post or go ahead.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:32 pm
Azeiel The Risen
Tao-Benshin
Azeiel The Risen

My point

What you just said.
Im going to need you to edit that out. Thats just asinine you stretched the page to be insanely wide.
xD

It's not stretching my page. And it's not asinine, it's called a joke. Calm down.

Secondly, I really don't give a s**t about the Anime in regards to damage, because damage NEEDS to happen. The attack that hit them would be B-rank, so it would hurt. Thirdly, disregarding damage to the character is akin to god-moding, because in reality, they are genin. They have absolutely no experience dealing with true combat damage. So yeah, it's completely "asinine" to believe that damage should be shrugged off for the sake of convenience.

That would be considered bad role playing.

Anyway, I agree with Tao in regards to the damage. We have to take into account the damage done and the damage further dealt by tearing items out of wounds when a character has no medical knowledge. So ya'll gonna be hurtin' somethin' fierce when the adrenaline stops~

Take my words as you will, my point will still stand~

Also, it's my post, and I'll be posting tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 pm
Don't know about the rest of you but I'm looking forward to Rp'ing with the new girl, why you might ask. Simply because that worker class is a pretty good place for me to start to cozy up on the various occupations and skills I want Miko to obtain for her puppet construction.

But first...the magical samurai Blonde.

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:22 pm
Tao-Benshin

Fast AC option #1 it is, I should have it done soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:14 pm
Tao-Benshin

Oh, trust me. Jae and Samuru/Amiti will have a LOT to talk about.
I think we'll be fine smile

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:58 am
No One Hollars Aaron

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy the last couple days. I'll be responding shortly.

When you get the chance, make sure you post your profile or a link to your profile (instructions for this option are in the first post) in the village profile thread as soon as possible. I use it for quick reference on a few things, and you're technically not supposed to post without it. =)

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games