Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"That's your opinion, not mine. IN all honesty, I dislike fighting, I do it because I feel I have to." Jenos said simply and drew two more cards, going for an Arcana Break. First was Justice, then Magician and finally Temperance. A heavy glow surrounded Jenos as the cards worked their magic. Suddenly, each of the Titans would find themselves feeling stronger, and more in tune with each other's actions. "Sorry Brink, but you won't be getting to fight me directly today." Jenos said with a small bow.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:58 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice blinks, faint surprise showing in her eyes, the first emotion besides uncertainty to show. "Thank you...", she says as she puts them on. She wasn't used to kindness, and neither the sane or insane parts of her mind were entirely sure what to do.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:00 pm
"Dude that's just creepy don't say my name when I haven't even given it" he said dropping his fighting stance as he simply stood there his hand rubbing the side of his head. "I mean what is next are you going to tell me what I had for breakfast this morning? Maybe tell me what my horrorscope of the day says" he asked shaking his head. This titan was an annoying one starting to take away any of the fun he was having.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 pm
Cryogon saw his opening at that moment. He took a deep breath, trying to keep it as silent as possible, then let out a violent icy breath towards the man that Arcana had identified as Brink. If nothing else, the cold would possibly slow him down.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:07 pm
At that moment Star ran forward, aiming another punch at Jacob. With the two of them attacking together surely Brink couldn't stop them both.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:15 pm
Elise backed away from the door of the bank, her eyes lingering on the bag of money that was lying, forgotten, on the floor of the bank. She counted the number of Titans, she knew that the 'villian' was going to get creamed. She slipped her backpack off her shoulders and opened it. She pulled out her boots, jacket, and scarf, kicking off her flats and putting her combat boots on. She pulled on her jacket over her black T-shirt and tied her hair back in a ponytail and wrapping her head in a scarf so that it only showed her bright green eyes. She took a breath before she let out a sonic blast that would normally cause a normal humans eardrums to rupture.
{{Edited morning time burning_eyes }}  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 pm
((It's still morning so the sun isn't setting soon at all))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:22 pm
(I'll change it so that it says the day is cloudy. Is that all right?)  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:23 pm
((That works))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm
"No prob." Molly said. "How do they feel?" she asked Alice.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:36 pm

"They feel fine...", Alice responds. She glances around, finally seeing a clock. "Need to go... I'll probably be gone for a few hours..."

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I would, but I charge for fortune telling." Jenos said with a smile and suddenly heard a debilitating noise in his ear. Jenos grunted as the sonic scream worked its course and brought him down on one knee.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 pm
Nicholas felt pretty disappointed by the lack of notice on his recent kill. He thought at least one hero would come to "stop his terrible deeds" and trying to take him out or something. That wasn't the case though and now Nick was bored. He already went out to find the other two "Lucky" ones, but they were long gone from his sights. He just decided the best thing to do was to just go home. He at least got one kill out of it, even though he wished he could have gotten more and at least some attention to go with it.

Not much time passed from when he left and came back, about two hours maybe. He was walking through the hall towards his room. "At least I have time to clean up." He said, just as he was about to walk in his door, Molly's door opening up to Alice. She had some new threads on that made her look rather attractive. "You heading out?" He asked her, a light smile on his face. Unknown to him, he had some blood on his face from his last kill, the blood sprayed on his face on his left side a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 pm

"Ah... Yes I am...", Alice responds, sounding slightly distracted again. Her eyes flicker over him before settling on the blood on his cheek. "You might want to wash that off before Molly sees that...", she says while vaguely gesturing towards the left side of her own face.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:09 pm
"Blood?" Nicholas put his hand to his cheek, seeing that there was in fact blood on it. "Ah, must have missed a spot. Thanks for the heads up." He sad with a rather wicked smile, a flicker of blue from his eyes until he turned to his room and closed the door. He quickly cleaned his face up and changed into some nicer clothes, he also quickly put his other clothes that were in the dryer away and then started to clean up, throwing away empty packets of ramen, fixing up his couch, making his bed, even though he doubted she'd even see his bedroom. He was organizing his games when he looked over at the clock to see that it was almost time for Molly to come over.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games