Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:58 pm
The gorgeous newcomer smiled at Gaven, even his teeth were perfect. His entire person sparkled with colorless sparks.
" Butt out, Gaveroch Luxintri," The newcomer said in his seductively low voice," I had dibs first." He declared as a cutting board flew past his ear, followed closely by a rolling pin and a skillet. Proper was wide-eyed and panting like a rabid animal.
" Get the hell away from me, you hellistic whoremonger!" He shrieked. The stranger smirked, his eyes momentarily turning sulfer yellow.
" I told you before, compliments will get you everywhere." He had to duck after this to avoid a carving knife.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm
"hey wait a minute how do you know my name ?" Gaverocoh said as he watched the onslot of kitchen wear coming from proper towards the other guy. He wasen't sure what was going on but he diden't like it. The vampire moved over quickly trying to get in between the stranger and proper.

Only he got nailed in the back of the head by a toster. Gaven turned on proper " Watch where your throwing those things!?" he snapped at the warlock  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Proper cursed and said a spell. a cleaver boomeranged around embedded itself to the right of the newcomers perfect ear.
" Oh come on! How can you still be mad? You saids you were into the kinky stuff." He said it pleadingly, but his eyes held a mischievous glimmer.
" You plucked me you prehistoric pimp! I should curse you where you stand! Give me one reason why I dont curse you with barrenness!" The newcome immediately scowled, his eyes glowing sulfer yellow and his lips curling back over his teeth. Suddenly he didnt look so beautiful,
" because your father cant protect you from me all the time, little warlock." His voice had become a grating demonic growl. Then it was gone and he was stunningly gorgeous again. " Besides, Im here to help you." Proper hesistated, a bottle of wine in his hand. He squinted at the newcomer in his suspicious way. " Modey..." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm
" STOP!! BOTH OF YOU ! " Gavrocoh shouted angry as he was tired of the confusing atmosphere " You stop throwing things ! " he said pointing at proper then to the stranger ." You stop taunting him okay ! lets just calm the frick down " He said  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm
Proper glowered at both of them, turning to Gaven he said,
" He plucked me!" Proper said, pointing accusingly at the flawless stranger. Modey laughed, unperberbed by Propers anger. Modey winked at him. " Well, you can stay perched there all angry and judgemental, or you could introduce me." This made Proper glare more fiercly and Modey grinned back.
" Gaven, meet Asmodeus, the father of prostitutes and greater demon of lust." Asmodeus grinned, " at your service...sometimes literally." He said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm
Gaven picked up a meat clever and pointed the demon " You touch my sister and your a dead man. You can pluck that bird there sining Ala weta jonta ploom wetta all you wan't. " The vampire hissed not wanting his sister around such a dangerious creature. He had done a great job of keeping his sister a maiden for amajority of eternity. " stay away from me to. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:21 pm
Modey grinned like the cheshire cat,
" Maybe to the first, hell no to the second and thirdly," Modey said, holding up his hands in a placating gesture, " Im not here on business. I am here to help an old friend." He said as he leaned over the island between Gaven and himself and caressed Propers cheek. Proper smacked his hand away and growled, looking angrier than ever.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm
Gaverocoh dident' like the demon at all expecialy the way he looked at proper like a meal. Somthing about it made him angery " ...stop strooking the warlock he's been threw alot tonight. We've been to a sewer and back. I've almost became a woman well my voice did ,but still if your here to help stop causing trouble. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:43 pm
Asmodeus raised an eyebrow at Gaven,
" Really? I didnt know. I just decided to push cancel all my appointments because I felt like it." He said. Even dripping sarcasm he was gorgeous. At that moment Diem walked in through the dartboard that once was a door. Getting one look at the assembled group, Diem sighed and closed the door behind him. Diem sighed, then looked at Asmodeus,
" You always were the one who could get under Proper's skin. Hello Modey. Don't expect to warm a welcome this time. Your still a demon and by law I can kill you."
" You can try. And its good to see you to, D." Diem sighed but said nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:56 pm
" I don't like you " Gaverocoh admited as he crossed his arms and looked away from Asmodeus not a fan of the demon. " Why do ,I have to left with all you mad folk. " he brooded moving into the corner of the kitchend and slumped in a chair.

A man who looked to be in his early thirties came threw the door. He had brown eyes and feathery brown hair. There was somthing firmilier about the man in his smile. " Did ,I miss anything? " Asked the man. He was a handsome man not as beautiful as the demon in the room ,but good looking enough. Six foot tall wearing a pair of dress slacks and a blue shirt.

Gaverocoh looked over " hey Alpi see you took your pills " he said not stund at all by the one little vampires aperance " Dis-tin diden't mess up this time atleast she's good for somthing. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 pm
Proper and Diem had on identical expressions of shock. Diem was the first to speak though,
" Intersting. Illusion, shapeshift or transformation?" Diem asked him. Modey grinned cockily at Alphones,
" Huh. I dont believe I've seen you in a while, Alphones Woodrow." Proper scowled at the floor but said nothing. Glancing at Gaven he gave his friend an apologetic expression rested his head on the counter. He had another headache.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:32 pm
Alphones patted Diem on the head " Dis-tin has found a way to age me to atleast an older age. I requested between twanty and thrity if it was possible. She combined it with potion and it will work so long as a take one capsul a day. I always run out though in a month or two. This body will be no more. I'll be nothing but a child again. Oh well ,I'm cuter that way anyways get to look up ladies skirts can't do that like this .I can get in their skirts though " He said with a wink.

" Mody mody! if it isen't the sin of lust himself sneeking in threw the back door. " Alphi said with a smile welcoming the demon. " Its been a few hundred years hasen't it . Our times in scottland not far behind us. I've never seen anyone play the 'bagpipes' the way you do." He chuckled.

" I feel your pain" Gaverocoh said patting proper on the shoulder. He diden't know who the demon was ,but everyone else had met him befor .  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:48 am
Proper smiled affectionately at Gaven,
" No, you don't." It had taken him months to grow all his feathers back after Modey had plucked him. Meanwhilie, Modey was laughing at what Alphi had said. " I wouldnt be worried. But now that your older...Well, I get to have some fun with you." the demon said, eyes glowing yellow and mishief in his every movement.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:47 pm
" Maybe later we have to talk about buisness at hand " Alphones reminded the demon they were here for other things.

" Thats horriable " Gaven said looking at the warlocks feathers " I thought he raped you "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:54 pm
Modey looked at Proper and Gaven for a moment, then grinned,
" No. It was totally consensual. And for the record he said he was into the kinky stuff!" Proper glowered at Asmodeus and started banging his head on the counter. His cheeks had flared red at the memories of his nights with the demon of lust.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff