Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:39 pm
{Should Roxanne be the one to do it? Or just an NPC?}

"Y-yes! Excellent idea!" Justine exclaimed as she scurried along behind him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:46 pm
((*strokes non-existant goatee in ponderment* I guess it wouldn't matter too much, but more could come from Roxanne doing it I guess. Both underestimate the danger of the girl, Raphael feeling guilty he got Justine dragged into his hunter problems, etc.))

Raphael sighed once they got to their room. Awkwardness successfully averted. Sort of. A little. Maybe. A smirk reached his lips though when he noticed a full-length mirror standing in the corner that reflected the entire room, minus himself. "If you're going to consider my offer, you may also want to think about spending more time in the mirror. You're not going to have the chance to see your reflection again after that." he half joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 am
{So, tell me when would be best and I'll do it.}

"Really?" Justine asked, a curious look on her face. "Do vampires not have reflections?" Truly, what she did and did not know was inconsistant at times. She could know more advanced things yet be clueless about the basics or vice versa.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:39 am
((I'll leave that up to you. Make it at least a little more of a surprise and shock to me when it does happen. 3nodding ))

Raphael just laughed. "I'm sorry, I thought that was one of the most common parts of vampire mythos. We don't have reflections, we can't go out during the day--magic jewelry notwithstanding of course, garlic is poison, we can't stand the sight of a cross, and we can't enter a person's home--or hotel room, apparently--without permission." he said counting off on his fingers as he went down the list of well-known vampire shortcomings.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:43 am
{Mmkai.}

"So..does that mean vampires can't cross running water either? That if a bunch of rice is spilled in front of you, you'll have a strong compulsion to pick up and count every piece?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 am
Raphael just stared at her in confusion, blinking a few times before laughing that much harder. "The crossing running water bit is true, but the rice part certainly isn't. I think someone just got away from a very OCD vampire and mistook it for common lore."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 am
Justine couldn't help but think of many other stereotypes she'd heard about vampires. Among them were some she should've been far more embarassed to ask about. For example, "Does that mean vampires can't have sex or make babies?" She was curious and wanted to know as much as possible, but again, she could have been less blunt about it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 am
Raphael's face turned a nice shade of red as he went back to staring in stunned silence. "Well...." he put a hand up as he cleared his throat, trying to answer this in as much of a mature way as possible, as if he were explaining the birds and the bees to a small child that just asked where babies came from, though his cheeks kept their color all the while. "...we can certainly have sex, that's certainly no issue, though we can't have babies. At least not with each other. You are aware of dhampir, aren't you? The creature born from a human and a vampire? Although their birth is extremely rare."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:22 pm
"Ah, that makes sense." Justine beamed, satisfied with the answer she had been given - entirely oblivious to why Raphael was acting so uncomfortably. In fact, to drive the nail in further she asked, "By the way, why are you blushing? I didn't say anything wierd, did I?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:29 pm
Cue the face/palm. "Do you even listen to yourself? How then do you react when someone so bluntly asks about your sexual and birthing habits?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 pm
"I tell them." Justine shrugged slightly. "You do remember that it was always you getting on to me for being inadvertently sexual when we shared bodies, right?" she asked, recalling the boob-gropey incident.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 pm
"That was different. A little curiosity is only natural in a new and unfamiliar body." Raphael said simply as he folded his arms. "Besides, I somehow suspect that had our roles been switched you would have been exploring my own equipment, knowing you." he said with a teasing smirk.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:41 pm
((Look! More blatant rp advertising! 8D Aaaaaand another bump of boredom/procrastination on studying. I'm a horrible student. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Animeprincess_9400
{I'm not going to go a day without posting.}

((Is my persistant bumping working yet? Or do I need to pull out the guilt trips? >.>;; *sigh* I'm sorry for being a naggy b***h, I've just been really stressed lately and need some rps to help take the stress off but all my rps have been really slow in replies. >.< ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games