Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Kiurei

Unsealed Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:01 pm
Salutations all you wonderful ladies. I am Kiurei aka Kiu and I just recently joined this guild. I am 25(well 26 in about five months), born and raised in California, and life is great I truly can't complain. Some of my interests include creative writing, drawing, dancing, watching anime, mythology-fantasy-folklore, playing videogames, reading, and roleplaying. I love making new friends and have a pretty carefree personality so feel free to send me a comment or pm anytime. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:07 am
Heyo everyone!
I'm abjections! I'm 15 and I'm from Singapore but I'm living in Australia ninja
I love playing video games (the latest being minecraft). I also love singing, dancing(i cant dance tho), photography, drawing, kpop and anime/manga mrgreen
I play the violin and I want to either be an architect, graphic designer, singer(korean) or a photography for Nat Geo 4laugh
Pleasure to meet everyone emotion_bigheart  

abjections

Timid Genius

Wir Dough

Super Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 am
Hi. I'm Wir Dough. I've been on Gaia since 2006 but my first account got hacked. Btw, you can call me Jae. I am from the Philippines. Sixteen going on seventeen (on 15th of December). Currently, I am a computer engineering freshman in college.

Thank you for the invite. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 am
First of all thank you for the invitation! heart

I'm Amna( yes my real name)
you can either call me Princess or Amna

I've recently turned 20 on 25 November, and I'm from Pakistan(yes a muslim)
hope thats not a problem lol

hoping to make some new friends and have loads of fun smile ( they seriously need to change this : ) emote into something nice)  

Princess Amna

Blessed Fairy

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 am
Welcome Ladies!
So glad to see so many new faces!
Stay tuned for our upcoming Festivus event.

emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:01 am
Hi! ^^
First of all thx for accepting~~
Just call me Victoria/Vic/Vicky... i'm sweet 16 mrgreen
I'm from Malaysia~
I loves games, anime/manga and music!
Im a crazy girl if u gotta know me XP
Hope we can be friends~ *bows*

Mocha Huehue

Demonic Wolf

Anna Roe

Shy Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:51 am
Thank you for accepting me ^^

Hello. I'm Anna Roe, a nineteen years old and live in Malaysia. I'm a muslim for your information and I simply love kitties! I and have a total of 10 kitties in my home xd I've just started playing Gaia for a few days and I would like to make new friends but I'm not very good to start a conversation. redface
I love drawing but my drawings are not as pretty as everyone. I listen to all type of music but recently I'm very fond of Girls' Generation and Adele. ^^
I likes to read novels too, especially romance novels because I like to dreamt that I'm the main character and is loved by everyone. mrgreen
Well, I think that's it for now (since I'm not good at introducing myself) .

I hope can be friends with all the ladies in here heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 am
User Image

Well hello girls. I'm from singapore. I'm not new to gaia apparently.
(i'm senior on here, i started my account on 2008 and took a break until now)
I'm 23 now. I play alot of computer games.
Mainly first person shooting. And i'm good in it. LOL
Umm i love black the color.
EDIT: OH OH and i love cats whee

Hello, i'm jan (:

User Image  

eneroella

Darling

Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm
Hi, im Cherish. Most of my friends on gaia calls me Cheri though. I'm 16 and in the freshman class because of reasons. I love manga and anime and love kpop and jpop. I am an internet whore and i am also a shut in in my room, just on my computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 am
Hello! Was here for a year and gone a year. I logged in randomly and saw that kitten next to my avi. I fell in love instantly. (Even though it was $50.) So here I am, back on Gaia. Playing LOTS of Booty Grab, reconnecting with old friends and hopefully making some new ones.  

kyndrablade

Shadowy Rogue

Laeril

Divine Bard

13,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:59 am
Hi! I'm Youseine_Mei, a 24 year old Mormon whose first account here got hacked a few years back. But I'm back with a vengance! Or not.

Anyway, interests include anime (current obsession is Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Vocaloid and Utau (this account name is one I hope to give to an Utauloid one day), and the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. And that's just the short list.

Hope to have a great time in this guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:48 pm
Hello my username is Lady League but please, feel free to call me Alana. I have actually been in this guild before on previous accounts but never actually participated that much in them. (I'd either forget or get banned and then forget.) But I am overjoyed having been invited to join this lovely guild again. I hope to take part in events and post in these forums regularly!

Now for a little more information about myself. I am fifteen years old and have been on gaiaonline for a little over four years now. I like to draw when I get the chance and occasionally I open art shops but I'm honestly a bit too insecure about my art most of the time. I absolutely love all forms of music. I am active, I play field hockey, waterpolo and I do swim. I play minecraft, tf2, and occasionally go on my step brothers xbox.

The story behind my name is a real simple one actually, I used to be Lady Hussie because my boyfriend and I really liked that word so we embedded it into our usernames, thus becoming Lord and Lady Hussie. Although it wasn't long until gaia decided to ban me. So then I let him chose something and because he likes to play League Of Legends a lot we became Lord and Lady League. It's dorky but cute. xp

I apologize for writing you all an essay but if you have time, feel free to read a little bit about me! heart  

Brise Coeur

Tipsy Fatcat

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 pm
I am *just reverse my gaia username* 4laugh . I am a college student now I enter gaia when I was in HS. My first account was banned for some reasons I'm still not aware of. sweatdrop hmm...but it doesn't really matter cause it happened when I was still a total newbie and doesn't own much golds or anything. haha rofl

I love to spend time here when RL annoys me. xp I like happy colors such as yellow, pink, green, and blue (light shades). I'm 20 yrs young. I never learn how to swim, ride a bike, play guitar, drums, and piano, which I'm all obsessed about. crying I love to sing and dance (in the shower xD). I also like chatting, watching movies and TV series (dvd) and counting my savings over and over again. blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:52 pm
❥ᙅᖇ૪ᓮﬡᘐ

☂ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☂

↳ ᓮﬡ♈ᖇᗝᖱᘎᑕ♈ᓰᗝﬡ ↵

☂ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☂

Hello, I'm kind of new here c: ~!
My name is Megan, but you can call me Rui, Cryinq, or Apple ~
I'm 15 years old and becoming 16 at May 21
I'm an artist for about 6-7 years [ started drawing at the age of 9-11 ]
I'm just random at times c: ~
Ciao ~

IVIinako

I Love Bad Puns

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:05 pm
你好! 我叫何忍幽! Hehe... I've been taking Chinese for 4 years now, sadly this will be my last. I am a junior. My name is Sam (Samantha) by the way. I am a Tomboy by nature and I generally prefer to dress in all black ERRYDAY. My mom and I have moved around a lot for personal reasons and in my previous schools, most of my friends were all guys. Though at my current school, most of my friends are chicks though I don't have many friends. Uhhh....what else.... Oh! I play games on just about any system. (Save for ps3. I don't have nor do I want one.) League of Legends and Monster Hunter are my top 2 addictions. I do cosplay. I do rp. I do like anime. I used to draw but quit out of frustration and lack of self-esteem. (Although my friend Luis tried to get me to draw again for a while, didn't work.) My mom has a dog who's a pain in my butt sometimes. stare I have a cat that I absolutely adore, his name is Midnight. (Though because he and my mom's dog fought too much, my grandparents took the cat in.)

Some things that aren't my cup of tea... Well, I'm a night person. Mornings and I don't mix, daylight and I don't mix. lol. I am completely anti-sports. I don't like playing any, though I used to watch wrestling, I don't anymore. I lost interest in that too. I hate any and all mainstream music. neutral It's the same songs played day in and day out here, so I'm a tad sick of it. Adele, Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, Rihanna, and everything else is a major turn off for me. gonk

Oh, and lastly, I am a pervert. NICE TO MEET YOU! mrgreen  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games