Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:30 pm

"M-Max?" She asked softly, her eyes still closed. Mara was in not-her-bedroom, alone. "s**t..." She silently recalled everything she could, and last she remembered she was on the floor of... Kyle's living room? By the time her eyes were open she was her usual self.

Quietly she stood up and walked out of the room. "Hey." She said softly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "When did I...?" She pointed back to the room behind her.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:37 pm

"Not really." Arcana said simply, his Emperor had allowed him to adapt and overcome the extreme cold circulating around them.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 am

Ghost grabbed Arcana and fired his grappling hook to pull the two out of the way "Reminds me of old time" he said as started to make holograms of himself all over the area and in a whisper by the closest hologram he taunted Kuzan "Its no wonder you had to steal the gem your no match with out it" from another one "my son was more of a threat when he was nine." the ghosts spun around insulating and teasing Kuzan the real one was somewhere mixed in with the others but witch one was he.

Crow hit the ground hard and winced as the pain hit him his harden skin help protect him but it still hurt doing a belly flop on a hard surface. He tried to get up it was hard he didn't think he could do it without releasing the demon. He sighed and just laid on the ground.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 am

"Well guess that's it then for your little show then" Brink said walking over and sitting on crows back the gravity increasing a bit more as he looked down at him. "Good job tho crow now I am gonna have to explain to both of them why with just a test I got a good portion of the gym destroyed" he complained reaching down and rubbing the teens head as he started to walk off the gravity around crow returning to normal.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:36 am

Kyle looked up at Mara "oh..I moved you in there a few hours ago" he said, He was feeling a bit disgruntled from the lack of sleep "sorry if I disturbed you, I just wanted to be polite" he tried forcing a smile but failed.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 pm

"Is fine. I was good on the ground." Mara said, stretching and yawning. "What's wrong?" She asked, noticing he seemed upset over something. She sat on the ground again, across from the couch against the wall so she could still see him. Wrapping her arms around her legs, she felt cold -not that she wanted anything to help- because she'd left her cloak at home, she thought.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Maya watched the fight in silence, rather impressed by Crow and Brink's display of strength. However, once the fight was over and Brink walked off, Maya walked over to Crow, offering a hand to help him up. "You okay?" She asked in an electronic voice, her mouth not moving. Her vocal chords were still injured, so she needed to use her constructed voice box.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Kuzan laughed and looked at Arcana. "Crush....." he said as the ice bound to his leg began to tighten trying to crush the man's leg. "Mockery will get you no where....and with that ice on your friend. I can feel your location..." he said as he made his spear appear in his hands. "You know...I'm not even wore out yet." He said as he spun the spear and stabbed it into the ground. "Skewer.." He said as ice spears shot up at the holograms all at the same time. "He pulled the spear out of the ground and began to spin it as it glowed faintly. unnoticeable to the heroes. "That Gem that you hold.....is my family's heirloom. I'd like it back actually...."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:54 pm

"Unless you promise to behave yourself we're not letting you have it." Jenos called over to Kuzan, changing cards to get rid of the ice. This ended up with Jenos drawing the Sun and slowly the crushing ice began to melt. "Is it just me or is it hot in here?" Jenos asked, unusually happy.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Kuzan laughed. "Not for long." He said as he spun the spear as if doing a spell. The spear glowed blue. "Frostwave" He muttered before throwing his spear launching the ice attack.

((pretty much how the spear flies is how it's flying in the post. I was too lazy to try and type that out and make it sound accurate lol))

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Kyle heard Mara's question but didn't answer right away, he needed to time to think about what was really wrong, or if he should tell her the truth. "I..." he was finding it hard to tell her what was really going on "I just...couldn't sleep. That's all" he put his hand up to his face and rubbed his eyes, trying to add the impression of drowsiness.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 pm

"You're a terrible liar." Mara said immediately, looking around the room. "I don't even have to see your face." She gave a quiet laugh. "If you don't want to tell me, it's fine." Mara gave a slight shrug as she twisted her body to crack her back and sighed.

[I'm going to bed soon. I have another job interview in about 9 hours! ^^]

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Kyle gave a light laugh, he may have been trying to lie, but the lack of sleep was all too true. "yeah, maybe some other time" he enjoyed how Mara understood his situation and didn't press on to make him fess up. "so why are you up" he asked curiously.

((okay, good luck kiddo!))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 pm

"Oh, you know," Mara started, obviously making a joke by her tone of voice, "being alone in such a big bed all by myself..." She let the sentence drift off, implying.... things. But it wasn't completely a lie, she was used to a smaller bed, with Max pacing nearby. She laughed again and told what was slightly more accurate; "I try not to sleep too much very often. I don't enjoy sleep." Which, again, was half true. She hated the nightmares; but loved sleep.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:39 pm

"oh..." Kyle said slinky confused, he had understood most of it, but the rest just drifted beyond him. "I guess I can relate" he said thinking about his nightmares and how they refused to let him sleep. He looked over at the clock, it was too early to even be morning but it was too late to keep sleeping "if you want, there's a mess of food in the fridge" he stood up and stretched out, he forgot that he went even wearing a shirt, well at least half of his job was done, he headed into the small bathroom, he started taking a shower trying to wash away all the memories of the horrible day.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games