Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 am
"Thank you." Kaistern said giving her a small kiss on the head. "I'd like to keep the death down to a minimum. For the sake of the kingdom, you know? No one's going to want to align themselves with a race that's always violent, despite our reputation, and you won't be helping the humans' case either." he pointed out.

((So Kaistern wants to start limiting the rampant violence, and Ophelia's willing to use more. I like this switch of personas here. biggrin ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:07 am
"I know, I know..." Ophelia assured him. "I'll keep things civil." Even if she had to be extra careful about the violence, she couldn't help but be impressed with Kaistern's attitude about it. He was looking out for everyone, not just her, with this request.

{Ikr? XD}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 pm
{Bump.}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:10 pm
((Oh my god I have one of the greatest dnd stories you'll probably ever hear. But it's so long it's getting put through PM. Just thought I'd let you know. XD ))

"I should probably arrange a meeting of some sort with...whoever's in charge of your village at the moment. I imagine it would be rather difficult to start a campaign of peace without the other side having any sort of idea about it." Kaistern said with a small chuckle. "Although I should probably see about clearing my head up first..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:59 pm
"Sounds good. Once my village is settled we should go about winning over other villages too. My people are not the only humans, nor the only holders of unique technology, that exist. Some have certain sciences and improvements that others have lost." Ophelia replied, remembering some of the things she'd heard of in regards to the other villages' advancements. Ophelia then moved herself so that she could kiss Kaistern's forhead. "As for clearing your head...do know you can always come to me. I'll do everything in my power to help you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:07 pm
"I know." Kaistern said with a small smile as he returned the kiss. "Although that is something I wanted to talk to you about. I'd spoken with the doctor the other day..." As most good crazy people were want to do, he did have a therapist around and the past few days since the incident he'd had a few sessions with the man since it was clear to everyone that something in his head had changed. "He said I have a...like a mental divide that wasn't there before. The two sides of me weren't so much like separate people as they are now. Easiest way to fix the problem, if not the only way is to put me in a trance and let both halves duke it out to the death in my head. The problem, of course, is that there's no guarantee who would win..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm
Ophelia took on a clear look of concern. "If you plan on doing that...please make sure that you are absolutely ready first." After a couple moments of puppy eyes she added in, "I would...uh...also appreciate it if you were to...to tell me first." Even now, she started with the blushing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:49 pm
"Well it's a tad hard to prepare for a battle in my head." Kaistern said with a small chuckle. "But I will, and I'll do what I can." he said giving her a kiss on the forehead. "He said he could send someone in as well to make sure I'm not the one to die, but I don't want to risk anyone else dying to that devil."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:04 pm
{I will laugh if it ends in a stalemate of some sort.}

"Just make sure that you are otherwise at peace. Block out stressors for a bit, build your confidence. Make sure that you feel like you can do it and win before even making such an attempt is what I mean." Ophelia gently placed her hands on his cheeks as she rested her forhead against his. "If you are going to bring someone else, I hope you'll take me. I want to be by your side no matter what. If you refuse, however, just make sure...make sure that it is someone who can help you in this task better than I."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:10 pm
Kaistern seemed somehow surprised at first by the offer, what with the whole 'don't want anyone else to die' thing, but his faint smile returned as he closed his eyes. "I will. If only because you're the best--if not the only--moral support I have." he said slipping his arms around her waist.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm
{I love your new signature. XD}

"Thank you." Ophelia murmured, both looking and sounding utterly relieved to hear Kaistern's answer to her offer. She was glad that he would figuratively lean on her for support when needed. It made her heart flutter to know that she was trusted to such a great extent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 pm
((I had a feeling you would. 8D ))

After a few more moments of sharing a kiss, he pulled back with a meek smile. "I just hope this works. I don't want to lose this when it's only just begun." he said as he rested his head on her shoulder.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:57 pm
"You won't. I will not let you, I promise you that." Ophelia murmured, lifting up a hand to gently stroke the back of kaistern's head. (Or mane, more like)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:10 pm
((Mane, lol.))

A meek chuckle escaped his lips. "I sincerely hope we can both keep that promise." Yes, his dark side was a part of him and had been for almost his entire life, so it should've been an even match. But the real Kaistern was different, and now even more so since the incident. He was kind, gentle, and now lacked the love of killing the other Kaistern had. Even though he knew what was at stake, he just didn't have the instinct anymore that made killing easy.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:23 pm
"We will." Ophelia refused to even vaguely entertain the thought of losing Kaistern at this point. "I don't care how implausible it might seem at any given point in time. I will not lose you, not even to yourself."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games