Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 am
Yokies

It's easy to have expectations for people, but at the same time you have to realize what is too much for them. It doesn't really just apply to kids, but to everyone in every day life. I may have expectations for my children one day, but that doesn't mean I'm going to make them feel stupid or anything like that. The kind of thing they do is on purpose, is what I mean, if you're meaning that they don't exactly go out of their way to do that.

Yeah, it does get boring. xD That's the kind of game it is. Sometimes games like that aren't mean to be all too exciting, because really, it's another way to not have too much gold flood the system. If the game gets boring, people will slow down on playing it and take breaks, which slows down the gold flow.

Yeah, nagging is still work. XD
Well with Minecraft you can play by yourself, it doesn't have to be multiplayer. ^^; I think people are more relaxed with it than other games.

User Image User Image

There are a lot of cases that I have seen where the parents worked their way up, and they expect the same thing from their kids. So, it's like the pressure's really high with no room for mistakes. I guess you could say that this is the extreme of what we're talking about... but then, sometimes, we just get carried along by our expectations. It might not be what we intended at first, but it still ended up that way. You know, kind of like how it is at love sometimes: you invested so much time and effort into loving that someone that in the end, you think that you still love that person, but in fact it's more of a habit and the love's all gone.

That is true. Plus, it sometimes slows down my computer, so it gets annoying in the end as well. But still, so many items that are so damn expensive crying

Well, it paid well, all our efforts. Even if it's just a dry run, our professor didn't bite our head off unlike what they did to the other groups... which is a good thing because he's the kind of guy who won't let you explain when he's pissed off good.
      Probably another reason why I never got into those kinds of games is that I used to not have a working computer and internet connection. So I was limited to my GBA. The only computer game that I have tried are O2 Jam, Audition (but for a very short time only), and Sims 3. I love O2 Jam... it was just the best~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:58 pm
Louisa Iris

That might be a bit of an extreme. I can understand when a parent expects the same things out of a child, like if they could do it their child can too, but times change (like we've talked about before) and things don't have to be like they were in their time. I guess it's just another thing that adults don't want to acknowledge, that just because your kid doesn't do everything the same way you did, doesn't mean they're setting themselves up to fail, or aren't as good as you would have hoped. That's true though, things don't always end up how you expected, our views might even change depending on our situations, but that'll come in due time I suppose.

Yeah. I'm getting worried about this next RIG time, I'm thinking about selling something to get more funds. x: It sucks though, I just got it, but it's literally the only thing I can see myself living without. xP

Oh well that's good, I'm glad it turned out well! And I hate that too, when someone gets so mad they wont let you explain. xP
I see. Yeah, it's kind of hard to get into games like that if your computer can't handle them properly. I didn't have an actual computer until I was 14. xD Let alone one that could play things on it (which was more or less when I was 18 lol).

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 am
Yokies

That might be a bit of an extreme. I can understand when a parent expects the same things out of a child, like if they could do it their child can too, but times change (like we've talked about before) and things don't have to be like they were in their time. I guess it's just another thing that adults don't want to acknowledge, that just because your kid doesn't do everything the same way you did, doesn't mean they're setting themselves up to fail, or aren't as good as you would have hoped. That's true though, things don't always end up how you expected, our views might even change depending on our situations, but that'll come in due time I suppose.

Yeah. I'm getting worried about this next RIG time, I'm thinking about selling something to get more funds. x: It sucks though, I just got it, but it's literally the only thing I can see myself living without. xP

Oh well that's good, I'm glad it turned out well! And I hate that too, when someone gets so mad they wont let you explain. xP
I see. Yeah, it's kind of hard to get into games like that if your computer can't handle them properly. I didn't have an actual computer until I was 14. xD Let alone one that could play things on it (which was more or less when I was 18 lol).

User Image User Image

I do agree, that is very ridiculous. But it's kind of very rampant here in the Philippines. Maybe it's because of our culture: like how collectivist we can be. We tend to poke around other people's business instead of just letting them decide on their own that we tend to compare them to others... including ourselves. Although I'm not sure if the same there, but that's how I see things here.
      Things might come in due time, but sometimes, it pays to know on time that things have changed. 'Coz sometimes, in the end you realize that you made a wrong decision, but there's nothing much for you to do because it's too late. Easiest example I could think of is marriage. How many instances are there already when one party finds the true love of his/her life after being married for years?

Why, is it hard to fit into your inventory?
      Me, I'm finding it very hard to let go of my one and only RIG item... mostly because I actually spent cash on it, like the free cash you get for watching videos. Also probably because of it's low price sweatdrop

Exactly! And he's the kind of teacher whom you can't really say for sure that he's like that. I mean, he might laugh at your presentation, but it won't necessarily mean that he finds is funny (in a positive way) or he just thinks it's too ridiculous that the only thing he can do is laugh at its absurdity.
      Yes, a working computer and a good internet connection. My parents weren't techie so even if half of the population's already using broadband internet... we still have dial-up connections rolleyes

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:36 pm
Louisa Iris

That kind of thing does happen here. I suppose in a sense it could depend on the individual as well as different cultures. I know some people who constantly compare themselves and their family to other people, and then take it out on their family for "not being like them", for not being good enough. It really sucks to have people in your business like that, and then of course be compared to others as if you're the worse option.
That tends to happen more often then people realize. Sometimes there are plenty of people out there that would be good for you, but some will be better than others, and sometimes people don't realize that until after they've married. The person they married was amazing until they found someone who fits them even better, and that can be a hard thing to come to terms with.

Not at all, it fits perfectly fine in my inventory haha. It's my Nessie doll, I just got her and now I feel like she's the only thing I can actually live without, because the doll only has a face mod. But I worked really hard to get her, so I'm doubting I can sell her. I paid 10.5mil for her and it took me damn forever, so after thinking about it I'm going to keep her. I just put in too much effort, the only reason I even considered it was because of the fact that it's just one pose.
Which RIG item is that? o: Sometimes I forget what items have come from a RIG or not haha. Sometimes I don't bother to sell something if it's priced rather low. It's like "I might as well keep that", since it wont really get me anywhere selling it. xD

Wow, that's pretty rude. Even if he thought it was ridiculous, to just flat out laugh at it is pretty painful to the student ego. ._.; Yeesh.
I had to deal with dial-up for about a year. It wasn't too bad, but I hated having to get off the internet whenever someone wanted to use the phone. xD It was a bad time haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:04 am
Yokies

That kind of thing does happen here. I suppose in a sense it could depend on the individual as well as different cultures. I know some people who constantly compare themselves and their family to other people, and then take it out on their family for "not being like them", for not being good enough. It really sucks to have people in your business like that, and then of course be compared to others as if you're the worse option.
That tends to happen more often then people realize. Sometimes there are plenty of people out there that would be good for you, but some will be better than others, and sometimes people don't realize that until after they've married. The person they married was amazing until they found someone who fits them even better, and that can be a hard thing to come to terms with.

Not at all, it fits perfectly fine in my inventory haha. It's my Nessie doll, I just got her and now I feel like she's the only thing I can actually live without, because the doll only has a face mod. But I worked really hard to get her, so I'm doubting I can sell her. I paid 10.5mil for her and it took me damn forever, so after thinking about it I'm going to keep her. I just put in too much effort, the only reason I even considered it was because of the fact that it's just one pose.
Which RIG item is that? o: Sometimes I forget what items have come from a RIG or not haha. Sometimes I don't bother to sell something if it's priced rather low. It's like "I might as well keep that", since it wont really get me anywhere selling it. xD

Wow, that's pretty rude. Even if he thought it was ridiculous, to just flat out laugh at it is pretty painful to the student ego. ._.; Yeesh.
I had to deal with dial-up for about a year. It wasn't too bad, but I hated having to get off the internet whenever someone wanted to use the phone. xD It was a bad time haha.

User Image User Image

Omo, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
      If I could only see right now, I'd hug you so tight, your son's going to be jealous xD

Well... yeah, I guess it's not really just parents who do that but everyone. I guess it's just we feel the pressure more from parents, or family members, than from outsiders because we have an emotional attachment to them. I mean, they are our blood relation, and blood's not something you can easily disregard.
      Yes, that is a ticklish situation. I mean, it would be just the best when the other party's pretty much tired of you as well, and both of you decide on just separating ways. But when the other party's still hopelessly in love with you... if that were me, I'd ask my true love, "Where the hell were you when I was free and single?!"

Damn, 10.5 mil?! I would've kept her just because of the price xD You know that's also one problem with me... I can only use an item just for a certain pose. Like my Devoted Spica items: I could only use it for my Devoted Spica avi. Outside of that, I'm clueless as to how to use it. That's why I rarely come up with a beautiful avi like you guys, because I need a lot of planning beforehand.
      I can't really remember what it's called, but I do remember that it has something to do with the outer space thing. Like some story about another galaxy or something.

Exactly! That's why I prefer if he's angry with us. At least we know his true feelings. You're always on defensive mode with him, which can be pretty tiring... particularly now. Mind you, on a personal level, he is a very kind fellow. He's really willing to listen to you when you have problems. But when it comes to work... you just can't paint him.
      Oh yeah, I hated that! Particularly after I've discovered YouTube. It takes ages for a video to buff... then someone picks up the phone. They even have the audacity to ask "How come there's no dial tone?" rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:14 pm
Louisa Iris

You're welcome! emotion_kirakira I'm glad you're enjoying it. x3
Haha, speaking of that, my son probably would get jealous. He even tries to separate his father and I when we're hugging. XD

I think that's the biggest part of it, and why this kind of thing usually goes right back to the parents or the family. They always impact you more than an outsider, or an acquaintance, because they're your family, they've been around you longest, they "know" you to a larger extent, and with parents, you're eager to know how they feel about you and hope that they're proud.
Yeah, for the people who are still actually in love with the person, it's a hard pill to swallow. They've gone and found someone who they think fits them better and is leaving you because you are now not that perfect fit you thought you were. It can hurt on both ends, because if there were never really any big issues, and you just happen to fall out of love with that person, it doesn't necessarily mean you want to hurt them in that way, but you want to be happy with someone you do love, so it's a tough situation either way.

Yeah. ; w; It's one of the most expensive items I own. I've only ever paid more than that for one item, and that's my Lovely Lucie. I suppose in a sense Lucie was more worth it, since there are tons of poses, while my Nessie only has a face (and the doll poses but I'll never use them lol). I suppose that's the biggest reason why I'm thinking that I should just sell her, since I can probably live without that specific face mod, and 10.5mil can buy me loads more things, but it's hard to let go of something you paid that much for in the first place. xP It can be difficult to match things as well if you don't have a lot of the color for it. Like I just recently started getting more blue and purple items. Might inventory was pretty devoid of them, but I wanted to get more so I could match it. Same with this gold I'm wearing right now, I didn't have much of it beforehand, even though I really wanted the color. ^^; But I'm still happy you think my avatars are beautiful. ; w; I think yours looks beautiful as well! You really rocked that hat. XD
Hm, that sounds familiar, but I can't think of the name. xD Gah, I swear I know what it is but it's hard for me to remember haha.

It sounds tiring, to have to be on the defensive every time you talk to someone. If you're not, they can really crush you if you're not prepared for it. It's always odd when I see people like that, where they're so crude in the workplace, but personally they're just fine, and even nice. It's like, why do you have to be different at work? D:
My mom used to scream at me to get off the computer when she wanted to use the phone. xP I understood if I was just on it and not listening to her, but she literally wouldn't come and tell me she needed to use it. She'd tell me she said so, but I would never hear it, I would swear up and down that I just didn't hear her tell me that, but she would yell at me anyhow. ._.; Then the calls were never even that important, they lasted like 5 minutes, so I had no idea why it was worth all of that yelling, but at the end of the day, I was the one who didn't get my jimmies rustled, so eh. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:07 am
Yokies

You're welcome! emotion_kirakira I'm glad you're enjoying it. x3
Haha, speaking of that, my son probably would get jealous. He even tries to separate his father and I when we're hugging. XD

I think that's the biggest part of it, and why this kind of thing usually goes right back to the parents or the family. They always impact you more than an outsider, or an acquaintance, because they're your family, they've been around you longest, they "know" you to a larger extent, and with parents, you're eager to know how they feel about you and hope that they're proud.
Yeah, for the people who are still actually in love with the person, it's a hard pill to swallow. They've gone and found someone who they think fits them better and is leaving you because you are now not that perfect fit you thought you were. It can hurt on both ends, because if there were never really any big issues, and you just happen to fall out of love with that person, it doesn't necessarily mean you want to hurt them in that way, but you want to be happy with someone you do love, so it's a tough situation either way.

Yeah. ; w; It's one of the most expensive items I own. I've only ever paid more than that for one item, and that's my Lovely Lucie. I suppose in a sense Lucie was more worth it, since there are tons of poses, while my Nessie only has a face (and the doll poses but I'll never use them lol). I suppose that's the biggest reason why I'm thinking that I should just sell her, since I can probably live without that specific face mod, and 10.5mil can buy me loads more things, but it's hard to let go of something you paid that much for in the first place. xP It can be difficult to match things as well if you don't have a lot of the color for it. Like I just recently started getting more blue and purple items. Might inventory was pretty devoid of them, but I wanted to get more so I could match it. Same with this gold I'm wearing right now, I didn't have much of it beforehand, even though I really wanted the color. ^^; But I'm still happy you think my avatars are beautiful. ; w; I think yours looks beautiful as well! You really rocked that hat. XD
Hm, that sounds familiar, but I can't think of the name. xD Gah, I swear I know what it is but it's hard for me to remember haha.

It sounds tiring, to have to be on the defensive every time you talk to someone. If you're not, they can really crush you if you're not prepared for it. It's always odd when I see people like that, where they're so crude in the workplace, but personally they're just fine, and even nice. It's like, why do you have to be different at work? D:
My mom used to scream at me to get off the computer when she wanted to use the phone. xP I understood if I was just on it and not listening to her, but she literally wouldn't come and tell me she needed to use it. She'd tell me she said so, but I would never hear it, I would swear up and down that I just didn't hear her tell me that, but she would yell at me anyhow. ._.; Then the calls were never even that important, they lasted like 5 minutes, so I had no idea why it was worth all of that yelling, but at the end of the day, I was the one who didn't get my jimmies rustled, so eh. xD

User Image User Image

Aww... that's so cute~! Yeah, my nieces do that as well... before. Because mostly now, they don't care when their parents get all sweet with one another sweatdrop

Exactly. It's like an unspoken agreement that one must please relatives no matter what. There is no option for mistakes, everything just has to be perfect. Sad... but that's the reality of life, and we can't do much about it.
      I know right? You know, once I tried making a story with that kind of situation. The girl never really "loved" her husband truly, she was more in love with the other guy who went away years ago and decided to come back right after they were married. Then, she's all confused because she knows that she loves the boy who went away, but she feels bad for her husband because he really loves her (like she does everything for her) and she doesn't have the heart to leave him because deep down, she also kind of loves him. It's kind of complicated, so in the end, I never really finished it xD

I think that the most expensive item that I own would be my Sakura Blossom. That's as much as I can afford.. and I was lucky enough to buy it at a very low price. The next moment, it went sky high~
      You're really good with color mixing. I could never do such things as that. Although, I too have one basic color theme. Mostly are just blue, pink or white... I only have one black outfit, as in pure black, but I can't really use it now because my I have to change my hair in Salon Durem... and it's kind of expensive.
      Thanks, I did try to do justice to your gift. Although, I'm still thinking that it is lacking and that the eyes aren't that fit for it.

Exactly, it's very tiring. It would be just so easy to be honest with your feelings, why bother hide it??
      It was also hard for us then because my dad does a buy and sell business with cars, and he used to use the phone a lot. Although they don't really shout at me, it's kind of annoying when they have to use it every 5 minutes for 10-second duration calls. It's a pain when you're watching videos rolleyes

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm
Louisa Iris

Maybe he'll stop caring when he gets a bit older. xD Right now he's all like nooooooo.

The only thing we really can do with it is to just continue doing what we're doing regardless of what our family thinks. It's not the best, but at least that way you can just live up to your own expectations.
I think I've heard of stories similar to that before. o: Though I understand what you mean, it could have made for a great story. xD But I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with writing it either. Knowing the story in your head is entirely different than getting it on paper haha.

I've had that happen to a couple of items I've bought before. It just rises all crazy high in price. o.o And I'm like whoa what! I'm glad I bought it when I did. XD
Thank you! I'm not sure if I've ever done a purely black avatar. It always at least has white in it or something haha. Yeah, I try not to use salon hair because it just costs too much to change it all the time. If I could actually keep the hair as wigs, I would buy more, but since it's a gold sink shop, they'll never do it that way.
I think the eyes look nice on it. ^^ Is it because of the blue that you think it doesn't match?

I guess he just wants to be harsh at work so people don't think he's a softie. xP
Yeah, it definitely really sucks during those times, and then all you can do is just sit there and deal with it since they pay for it anyhow. But it's like, why pay for something like that that your family can't even use properly if you have to use the phone a lot? xD You might as well just get regular internet.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 am
Yokies

Maybe he'll stop caring when he gets a bit older. xD Right now he's all like nooooooo.

The only thing we really can do with it is to just continue doing what we're doing regardless of what our family thinks. It's not the best, but at least that way you can just live up to your own expectations.
I think I've heard of stories similar to that before. o: Though I understand what you mean, it could have made for a great story. xD But I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with writing it either. Knowing the story in your head is entirely different than getting it on paper haha.

I've had that happen to a couple of items I've bought before. It just rises all crazy high in price. o.o And I'm like whoa what! I'm glad I bought it when I did. XD
Thank you! I'm not sure if I've ever done a purely black avatar. It always at least has white in it or something haha. Yeah, I try not to use salon hair because it just costs too much to change it all the time. If I could actually keep the hair as wigs, I would buy more, but since it's a gold sink shop, they'll never do it that way.
I think the eyes look nice on it. ^^ Is it because of the blue that you think it doesn't match?

I guess he just wants to be harsh at work so people don't think he's a softie. xP
Yeah, it definitely really sucks during those times, and then all you can do is just sit there and deal with it since they pay for it anyhow. But it's like, why pay for something like that that your family can't even use properly if you have to use the phone a lot? xD You might as well just get regular internet.

User Image User Image

I'm so sorry for the late reply. We've just had our presentation for that crazy professor of mine today, so I was busy preparing over the weekend. I'm glad to say that it's finally over. Whatever the results, we know we did our best~

Yeah, they usually do. They're just in the age when they get attached to one particular parent and they don't the other sharing with them xD

Oh, you have hit it right on the spot! Writing is very hard o.o Like, you have the perfect scene in your head, but when you right it down... the description's like s**t. It takes a lot of skill to paint the same picture using different tools.

Sometimes, it makes me want to sell it because of the price. But then, I just love that effin' item and considering the good luck, I just can't do it xD Although, there's one item that I have now (Fai's Coat) that I have no idea how I got. I can just remember that it was already in my invo. It's actually one of the things that I would never sell because you rarely find it in the MP.
      Well, it's not completely black. Here's how it looked like before User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      No, it's the eye's color. It's more of the way how the eyes "look" at you. I was thinking of a more haughty expression, but this one's a little too soft. Ah well, it suits me now that I haven't seen it in such a long time xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:48 pm
Louisa Iris

It's okay, it's understandable. c: I'm glad you're completely finished though~

That's true. xD And sometimes he'll change up who her prefers, all mean. xD

Yeah, writing is definitely something that takes skill. You can have all the ideas in the world but if you can't really write it out it's tough. D8

Sometimes you can't get yourself to sell something no matter how much you think you should. XD I don't think I have that item, but I know it was a free grant, so you might have gotten it that way a long time ago and just forgot. 3nodding
That looks nice. o 3o I love red and gold together. xD
Ah I see what you mean. o 3o It's good that you like it now though. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:00 am
Yokies

It's okay, it's understandable. c: I'm glad you're completely finished though~

That's true. xD And sometimes he'll change up who her prefers, all mean. xD

Yeah, writing is definitely something that takes skill. You can have all the ideas in the world but if you can't really write it out it's tough. D8

Sometimes you can't get yourself to sell something no matter how much you think you should. XD I don't think I have that item, but I know it was a free grant, so you might have gotten it that way a long time ago and just forgot. 3nodding
That looks nice. o 3o I love red and gold together. xD
Ah I see what you mean. o 3o It's good that you like it now though. XD

User Image User Image

Well, we're not completely over yet. There's still a couple of presentations left to be done. But that one last Monday was really one of our biggest burdens, so yeah, I'm kind of glad that this one's done. Although, the bad thing is that my body went into rest mode all of a sudden, so I'm like lazy to do things now sweatdrop

Mostly, I just write down the plots that I have in my head on some notebook that I have here. So maybe in the future, when I get the inspiration and start my career as an author, I'd have a list of stories to choose from xD

Really? I didn't know that... but good thing I was able to get one. I just love that item~! Although to be honest, I'm not really sure how to fit it into my other items now sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:01 am
Louisa Iris

I suppose just with the longest/hardest(?) part then? xD What kinds of presentations do you have left? I wouldn't be surprised that you've gone into rest mode, you sound like you've been stressed so your body is like "slow doooown". xD

Well that's probably better than what most people have. XD Who knows, one of them might take off one day! B3 And I might read it not even realizing it's you lolol. Then again I'm not sure, I actually don't read a lot nowadays. xD

It's a pretty item, but yeah, tough to kind of make fit in any kind of inventory. I don't really see anyone wearing it anymore. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:55 am
Yokies

I suppose just with the longest/hardest(?) part then? xD What kinds of presentations do you have left? I wouldn't be surprised that you've gone into rest mode, you sound like you've been stressed so your body is like "slow doooown". xD

Well that's probably better than what most people have. XD Who knows, one of them might take off one day! B3 And I might read it not even realizing it's you lolol. Then again I'm not sure, I actually don't read a lot nowadays. xD

It's a pretty item, but yeah, tough to kind of make fit in any kind of inventory. I don't really see anyone wearing it anymore. xD

User Image User Image

Again, I am sorry for disappearing so suddenly. I just have so many things to do crying

Yes, it's the longest and toughest case we have to do since it carries a lot of weight for our grades. You see, we're actually acting as consultants to real-life organizations, and whoever that organization picks as the "winner" will get full marks on the subject, regardless of our current class standing. So even if we failed all the past reports and exam (we only had 1 exam!) but still got this presentation, then we get 100 for our grade. And our teacher's expecting so much from us rolleyes
      True, I am in that mode already. Like, I don't have the energy to work on some of the other cases that we have (those that we don't need to present in class anymore).

Don't worry, I'd probably tell you about it here if it really does come true xD Or I'll place something in the book so that special people will know it's me emotion_awesome

That is true, although I still have my outfit for that avi. I just don't use it anymore because the hair came from Salon Durem :p

How have you been doing? smile

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:07 am
User Image User Image

I just noticed you changed the title again xD
      Appropriate, very appropriate rofl Were there still people welcoming you around?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:27 pm
Louisa Iris

It's perfectly fine. c: I understand~ Take all the time you need. 4laugh

That sounds like a crap ton of pressure. And then it's not really fair at the same time considering you could have gotten crap for the other work but if you were picked for this you get a full 100. I mean I guess he assumes if you stunk at everything else you wouldn't be chosen, but you never know, especially sice it's a group effort.
You don't have to present them anymore? o.o

Oh yeah, that's true. xD I don't know why I didn't think of that lol.

Ah I see. Yeah, I believe I told you before, but I usually don't use Salon hairs for that reason. xD It just sucks having to rebuy them. ; w; I'd rather permanent wigs haha.

I've been doing alright. Kind of anxious, I'm going to be moving soon. It's scary, but I know it's what's best. xP

Oh and no, no one has welcomed me again, I just wanted to change it as a joke. XD

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games