Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:04 pm

domoarigato12

(Aw someone likes Sakura)
Sakura looked up at Officer Mori and Mike and went to them while holding Sue's hand."I knew mommy will go the nice police mans."She said smiling.Yuki sighed in relief after knowing the kids will be found.She knew that Mike will be punished and she didn't know what to do for the girls.This was a story to tell mr.Jones and Hibiki.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:17 pm

kyonko Banyez

(I know right)

Mori blushed lightly at Sakuras comment. He took off his hat which revealed his blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked exactly like Yuki. He smiled as he picked up the three. He sensed something about Sakura that was strange, though he himself was not normal. He arrived back at the police box with the kids "Who ordered some kids haha I'm joking." He said as he put them down. Mike and sue deeply apologized to Yuki. Mori looked closely at Yuki he chuckled "Sorry to ask of this but do you know Hibiki...?" he asked as he smiled at the children.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

domoarigato12

Sakura smiled at Mori as he looked like her mother.Yuki smiled"It is okay Mike and Sue,but we have to tell your father."She looked up at Mori as he asked if she knew Hibiki."He's my daddy and my twin brothers daddy."Said Sakura.Yuki smiled."Yes officer Mori Hibiki is my husband and my twins father,Sakura has his hair."she said.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 pm

kyonko Banyez

Mori laughed as they talked about hibiki. Hibiki went to were everyone was and saw mori. "mori is that you? I can't believe it! " He gave Yuki Hiro who's bangs were freshly trimmed. Hibiki got his hair cut as well and his hair was shorter. Mori laughed. "Hibiki my friend it's been long hasn't it. Ah Yuki I knew Hibiki as a kids. You see...I'm an angel..." He said as he smiled at Sakura warmly. Hibiki laughed "Your still the same as ever mori..'

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:29 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled "Oh that is nice me and the kids are part angel as well."She said patting Hiro and Sakura."And Hiro you look cute."She said.Hiro smiled and looked at Mori.Sakura smiled and looked at Her father and Mori.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 pm

kyonko Banyez

Mori laughed "Well that's nice Hibiki always had a soft spot for angels.~ Of course being a vampire had it's strong points." He said as he put his cap back on. Hibiki smiled "Like my haircut? My hair was growing to long haha." He said as he pat Mori's back. Mori smiled as he waved at the children and Yuki and left back to his work. Hibiki smiled "so what did you guys do?"

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:40 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and looked at Hibiki."Well the kids got lost and Mori helped me find them."She said smiling.The twins smiled and hugged their father."Daddy can Mori come ove sometimes and teach me to be an officer."asked Hiro.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:32 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled "Of course Hiro, I still keep in touch with him, he said he'll be over later on but for now he has work." Hibiki letured Mike and Sue and they nodded and listened. Jones came back and heard what had happened. "Well as long as you guys didn't get to lost, but still you two should stay with Yuki at all times." They nodded.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:35 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and patted Mike and Sue's head."They learned now to stay with me at all times now."She said to Jones.Sakura smiled and looked at Hibiki's hair.Hiro looked at Yuki."Mommy Mori looked like you is he part of your family or becuase hes an angel."Yuki smiled"Because he is an Angel."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:18 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded as Jones left with his children and waved the others goodbye. Hibiki squatted and smiled at the twins. "Angels are messengers of god, some live on Earth because they want to know that of humans. Demons are misunderstood. This world has different creatures, we live amongst them." He said as he smiled.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled as she listened to Hibiki.The twins stared at their father."So we are messengers of god and misunderstood,but what about our vampire side."asked Sakura.The twins had already learned about their species and families.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:46 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki gave a warm smile as Sakura asked him the question. "Vampires live to see the world change, we grow slowly but surely...You two are special...very special...too be all three is a miracle." He said tenderly.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:49 pm

domoarigato12

The twins smiled and hugged Hibiki by his neck."Well its all thanks to you and mommy that made us a miracle."Said Hiro.Yuki smiled and watched them as she hugged Hibiki as well.Sakura smiled and kissed his cheek.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed and went home with them, when they came back Luu was already awake doing a drawing. She was a talented artist but, was shy to express herself. Mori came by later in his casual clothes.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:34 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki waved at Mori when he was inside of the house.She was making dinner with her mother.Mrs.Kuko stared at Mori and smiled.Sakura was taking a nap on the couch her red hair laying on her face.Hiro was playing legos with mr.Kuko.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games