Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"close your eyes for a moment," Vonna said, hearing the slight change in Aster's breathing rhythm that signaled the other girl was awake. She reached up to pull the chain hanging from her light and turn it on. "How'd ya sleep?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 pm

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster obediently shuts her eye as Vonna turns on the light. Opening them slightly again, she sits up and faces the other girl to sign, Better than I normally do.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna cocked her head to the side. "Do you not normally sleep well?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:59 pm

“I'll deliver it to you,

No..., Aster signs a bit hesitantly, The others usually went out of their way to insure that... She fidgets and glances around, trying to think of how to change the subject.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Oh. I see." Vonna chewed her lip for a moment before putting on a cheery smile and hopping out of her bed. "C'mon, let's see what Mom's made for breakfast, and then we're wanted at the Hall of Justice."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"You know Dad, if we don't hurry I'm gonna be late, and I've heard the stories from Mom about you and time while you were in the Titans." Lewis chided, dragging his dad out the door and opening his book up to get them to the Hall fast.

"You are so like your Mom, always have to be doing something." Jenos yawned as he and Lewis appeared outside the Hall. "See you in the afternoon, try not to give Brink too big a headache." Jenos said and chuckled, turning a different way than Lewis when they entered the Hall of Justice.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:59 pm

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde was up bright and early that morning. He had to stick to a tight training regiment even though it was the weekend. Luckily, today was mental training. It was time to hit the books. Clyde headed for the teleporters and materialized to the Hall of Justice. After a quick breakfast, the cyborg swordsman headed for the library. Upon entering, Clyde saw Snow Raven. Unsure of whether she saw him or not, the Leaguer bowed lightly with his hand over his chest. "Good morning Snow." Clyde greeted, through the voice filter of his helmet. The swordsman then went about his business.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:20 am

((Hmmm...little unsure of where this leaves my character...Since the Team roster is full, shall I make up a reason for not making the team but can still get in touch with the League? I think I got something in mind.))

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:32 am

((@Hikaru: I'm pretty sure Feng invited her to the League, not the Team.))

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven smiled. "Good morning, Clyde. You know, I've told you at least a hundred times that you don't have to bow when you greet me," she said, chuckling.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:45 am

((Oh...Wasn't sure cuz I thought she was too young xD So what's the verdict? Or shall we leave it to have Snow ponder and then have her summon Skye when ready?))

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 am

((I dunno. I think we might make her an honorary member. Or she might join the Team later on. Go ahead and have her respond to the message Snow sent out. We can take it from there.))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 am

((Kayz))

Hearing an annoying beeping noise, Skye slowly started getting up. Looking up towards the ceiling, a mini screen floated above her, showing the message that Snow had sent out. Groaning, she swatted it away as she sat up. "Hope this doesn't happen a lot..." she said with a yawn before sliding out of bed and getting ready. Once she was done, she headed off to the Hall of Justice.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 am

Sitting cross legged in the training area Brink was meditating. He had been there now for nearly two hours when the communication came thru. Standing slowly he made his way towards the hall meeting area. Along the way he saw his son as he sighed slightly. He had arrived to the league not long ago and so far his largest noticement was his revealing him to be hos son. He still was unsure how to act like a father to him and instead tried more to be a friend. "Come on Deadzone the meeting area is this way" Brink said as he put his hand on the boys back and led him to the area. As the two walked inside both issued a greeting and sat down several chairs apart from one another.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:25 am

“I'll deliver it to you,

Asterael detangles herself from the blanket and stands. Do you know why we're wanted?

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 pm

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde gave a light chuckle as he knew bowing to Snow got under her skin. He only did it as a force of habit from the years he spent training in different lands. It was his way of showing respect to his superiors. The swordsmen the began searching through archives of the Justice League's history. All of the battles they had undergone, victories, defeats, all of it was here. Clyde began to study many different subjects. One particular subject that he kept coming back to, was the infiltration of the Hive by the League's very own Arcana. Clyde actually remembered that. At the time, the swordsman had the peculiar feeling about the cardweilding hero's presence. In the end though, Clyde was cared not. Suddenly old painful memories of his days back in Hive surfaced. Barely thing from the place was good. Clyde still had to work out some issues with his comrade, Kuzan Fei, who for the longest time, Clyde honestly believed had betrayed him. Then there was the matter of Clyde's old school crush, Hex. The swordsman never did find out what became of her. What of Gamer, the old anti-social gadgeteer? Did he become something more? If he came back, would the League be able to stop him? He didn't linger on the thought for long though. He did wonder, what if the whole Hive Five made an appearance? Was Clyde ready to fight them? In a way, they were his past. An ugly, ugly past. "What am I going to do?" Clyde asked himself as he hung his head. What indeed was going to do? If the Five ever did show up, he'd have to think of a way to combat them.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Man, I type a lot.)
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games