Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:59 pm
Sera nodded to Zane, she closed her eyes to image a ball of flame. She estimated Zane's shadow, how many should dispel the darkness. After getting the estimated size of the flame, she added some more, if she was stuck in he darkness she would be desperate to get out, thus the inaccuracy of the flames. She opened her eyes to see the fire floating in front of her. With a thrust of her hand, she sent it out of the school. "Go now." Sera spoke to Zane. Now she needs to wait for them to come get her, she looks distraught and tattered, enough to make the
m believe her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:24 am
Zane quickly chased after the ball of fire. For a brief few moments, he forced as much of his own energy into the ball as possible then detonated it forcing most of the energy released upward. The resulting blast would look like an explosion of fire that was piercing through shadows. He made sure that he was also caught by the blast so to look the part of being caught off guard. His traveling cloak was burned in several places and he suffered minor injuries. There was no time to hide. Now that most of the invading forces had already retreated, the defenders would surely swarm in quickly. He made a break for the closest breach in the wall. All he had to do was make it the forest just beyond the wall and he should be home free.  

uilenyk

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 am
Sera threw her book in the opposite direction and forced herself to create a small fire ball. It drained enough energy to make her collapse, this way, the less people would suspect her. The energy drain made Sera quite dizzy, maybe she'll sleep for a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:35 pm
Edward nodded. With his bandaged hands, he got out of bed, grabbed his jacket, and looked for a haversack. He gathered some supplies for himself and said, "Ok. Lets go.." He went towards the door. He looked at Amaya. "Ya know, when I was trained in first aid, I had prayed that I would never use it..but now I'm thankful that I can.."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:49 pm
"Out of all the magics, I've known Fire house to need medical attention the most, so it's probably good you know how." Amaya said with a shrug as she headed out to the school grounds to look for the other masters and their students, as well as Sera if she was still around. "I'm proud of you for getting back up though. I know you most likely aren't comfortable right now." She muttered, feeling a little guilty for making him move. There would be a time for rest, however now was not that time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:56 am
Yui saw a fire explosion outside of a window as she quickly ran outside. As others started to notice it as well she found the two masters at the back of the school. She was relieved to see Master Sera but she quickly checked to see if the two of them were still alive. "Master Sera..? Master Maverick?" She needed to see what their condition was, otherwise she'd need help getting them to the infirmary.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:33 am
Sera's consciousness was between being awake and asleep. "Where am I? I'm too tired to move, get the book." She pointed to the book at the opposite direction. "Is that Master Maverick? How did he get here?" Her voice was tired and weak, she acted like she was confused. Yui definitely cannot carrry both of them back to the infirmary, hopefully one more will come and help.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 am
With all the explosions Amaya had caused earlier and the head injury, it took a while for the master to fully regain her hearing, but one the explosion hit her ears, she ran off to the source, waving over her shoulder for Edward either to follow or begin going to look for anyone else.

She found Yui with Sera and Maverick. They both seemed alive, though only Sera was conscious currently. "Yui, take care of his wounds first, then we'll move him." Amaya instructed the water student as she set the bag down in between the two of them. She went out and grabbed Sera's book, putting it down next to the master before she knelt down in front of her to look over her wounds. "Sera, what is hurt?" She asked clearly, not sure how coherent the master was currently.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 am
A figure loomed over Sera, from her blurry vision, she can tell that is master Amaya. "Too... much magic... used." That were the only words that Sera could get out before she fainted again. The red book besides her turned dark red, reflecting her state. A fever began to set in, her second use of magic without the book was to make things look realistic, that she really was injured. But it seems that doing that might be a bad idea.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:21 am
((Hi guys my pc has been fried... Completely my fault so this will be kind of weak and bot vert good as I am on my phone...))

Atta looked over as Jake landed next to her... "Aizith is really hurt, I'm exhausted. Your exhausted and the grounds look like the world threw up... But on a lighter note, now we know... How's Xavier? Or any of the other students? Do you know? " she asked. She looked down at her nymph that lay on the ground curled up. And sighed. " you want to help me get the injured to the infirmary? We... Well I have a lot to heal...." She said returning to her usual down to earth self. Of course she also meant the grounds. This would take days, possibly as well as whatever she thought would keep the grounds protected. She gave a smile to be strong to Jake before standing. One of her hands hurt like hell but she ignored it.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 am
Jake couldn't help but chuckle as Atta made her first couple of sentences blend into one another. "Glad to know that things went just like we planned it." He joked half-heartedly. "Okay, in order, I have no idea how Xavier is doing. The only student I've seen was a fire student and she's kinda dead." He said the last part in a barely audible whisper.

"And yes I will help you take the injured to the infirmary. Just let me find Xavier first. Though, I suppose I can take you and Aizith off this roof, and Aizith to the infirmary, before I go heroing around trying to find my student." He said with a small smile. Then, without even waiting for Atta to respond, he grabbed Aizith and jumped off the roof and landed softly on the ground below.

((I'm sorry to hear that your computer fried. How dare it go around frying on you. Also I give you like a billion awesomeness points for typing all of that up on your phone. I personally don't have that much patience when typing stuff up on my phone))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:42 pm
((Does anybody know if snuggle89 is still with us?))

Maverick stirred slightly as the other gathered around him. He opened his eyes slowly as they spoke and groaned "My head hurts..." he saw his studeny Yui before him and smiled at her "glad to see you're alright. I think we might have to do some more serious training once everyone's back on their feet." He sighed and said "Hope you weren't to scared..." He looked over to Amaya and said "Nice to see you're standing on your feet."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Yui quickly grabbed Master Sera's book and set it beside her. She then went over to her own master and started tending to his wounds. "No, just...worried...I promise to train harder." she told Maverick with a pained look in her eyes. She was mad at herself for not being as helpful as she should have. People like Edward and Sera got hurt while all she did was ran.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:57 pm
Edward started handing things to Amaya to help her with the healing. He stayed silent, in tuned into his own thoughts. He walked over to Sera. "How are you doing, Master Sera?" he asked. He then realized that she had passed out and sighed. He bent over and picked her up, "To the infirmary, Master Amaya?"  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:17 pm
((Are we in the infirmary now? Sera fainted so she cannot talk right now : O))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games