Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:52 pm
Hector made her way to the control room as they arrived at the capital. "How goes it?" She asked.

"All systems clear." The helmsman replied.

"Good. Our mission is complete. I suppose I'll have to get ready for the ball tonight. I hear it's going to be a lavish one." Hector sighed.

"It probably won't be as bad as you think." The helmsman replied.

"I hope so. By the way, where's John? I haven't seen him all morning. Has he done the inspection yet?" She asked.

"He was doing that the last time I checked." another solider called.

"Alright then. I won't worry about it. Continue as you are. You all know what to do!" She said as the crew replied with an 'Aye!' In no time at all, the ship began to quiver and shake from the harsh mountain winds. The ship landed and settled into the royal port within the mountains with no problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm
[~sorry, I got distracted by....stuff eek ]

Eviz managed to tidy himself up, he couldn't believe he had even stepped out looking like such a mess. He felt the ship rattling a bit, but he knew that was a sign that they were landing. Eviz wasn't sure it he felt like all his problems were floating away, he felt at peace.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:30 pm
((Yeah... I was getting a little worried, but I did get distracted too... The prince... he is returning... trololololol. ))

The ship landed and Hector exited, taking a deep breath. A moment later, John came out with all of the inspection information. It seemed like everything was in order, and the pair waited for the royal guard to appear. Hidden in Hector's jacket was all of the important information that the king had requested for, and she hoped a surprise attack from the prince wouldn't mess them up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm
[~hehe oh dear. Lolly, what's up? c:]

Eviz was exiting the ship, the rest of the medical crew following behind him.

"Ugh, it's good to be home" a woman next to Eviz said, she looked up at him and raised a brow. "Tell me Eviz..." She said as she wrapped herself around his arm "do you have a special someone waiting for you?"

Eviz stiffened when she grabbed him, a blush immediately appearing on his face "uhh...no, not at the moment" he said with a chuckle. They stepped out of the airship, greeted by a cool breeze, this was home.

[~don't forget about Cedric!]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm
((I'm feeling better today. That's what's up! ))

Hector walked to greet the welcoming party as the prince and two guards came to welcome her. The prince began to draw his sword as if to rush her, but Hector held out a hand as if to stop him. "I'm carrying documents." She told him.

"Fine." The prince grumbled, putting away his sword. "By the way, the doctor."

"He's from Mithra." She replied.

"Right. Where is he." The prince said, looking around.

((Oh yeah. Cedric got thrown into prison. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 pm
[~yay! That's a good thing right? O.o]

By now the rest of the doctors were tugging at Eviz

"Please come join me for dinner!" A woman said, pulling him away from the others
"No! He already agreed to come with me!"

Eviz wasn't sure of what was happening, he hadn't agreed to anything, they were simply drawing comclusions now "...please...I have work to do..." He begged them.

"All work and no play is unhealthy!"

[~teehee cx]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm
((Maybe. XD ))

"Ah. There he is." The prince smiled. "Ladies!" He called, wafting over towards Hector. Almost immediately, most of the girls ran off to go after Hector.

"Oh s***!!" Hector yelled as both she and John began running as fast as they could towards the palace.

The prince laughed before wafting off all of the other pouting girls so that he could have a word with Eviz. "So." The prince started, putting his hand around Eviz. "What did you figure out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 pm
[~hmm OKAY THEN :3]

Eviz let out a sigh of relief when the most of the woman released him. When the prince asked him the question he wasn't sure what he was talking about, was there something he had to do? "...I..." He struggled to say anything as his mind recalled what he was doing. Suddenly the image of Hector in the ball gown popped in his head, a red color came to his face "nothing significant my Lord...he's just uncomfortable around others...a bit shy, but nothing to hide" he said, keeping a straight face as the image kept running in his head.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 pm
"Oh?" The prince said, sounding slightly bored while poking his cheek. "Though it's strange. You're bright red. Don't tell me you're into boys." He jested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:49 pm
"what?!...no!" He said defensively, he tried to stop blushing but that just made it worse "it was..." He treat fumbling for an excuse "I've just never been surrounded by so many ladies..." He said thinking back to the ladies attacking him, he chuckled lightly.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 pm
"What do the ladies have to do with examining Hector?" The prince asked with a slight coy smirk as if playing with him. "It's not like Hector is a woman. Did they do something embarrassing while you were examining him? Or is it maybe that you caught him with one of the girls?"

((Wow. How did this happen? The prince is messing with the head of the guy who likes messing with other people's heads))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 pm
"n..nothing Sir" he said as he calmed down "please if that'll be all, I have very important work to finish..." He said trying to avoid the latter question, bowed his head for the prince and began walking off, still one of the woman chased after him.

[~I don't know, but it's pretty funny cx]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 pm
'So he is hiding something... and the doctor won't tell me. I don't like that I don't know.' The prince thought before turning and heading back to the palace himself. After all, there was so much to do and so little time.

((To the party?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:10 pm
[~is this gonna be like royalty only or everyone's invited??]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 pm
((Royalty. I was thinking about having the prince try to bribe the doctor with a ticket in, but you kind of walked off on me. Who knew Eviz could be so easily flipped on his head by a beautiful woman? xd ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games