Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki had a sad expression on his face. Until tomorrow? What should he do?
Yuki looked over at Amelia when she apologized. He opened his mouth to say something, then blinked when she helped him with the dress. After he got dressed, he turned around and looked at her with a smile. "Thank you Amelia. I'm glad to have you here to help. You're amazing." He told her, smiling cutely.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 am
User Image
========================

Amelia blushed a bit before squealing a tackling Yuki down in a hug. "You're so cute Yuki!" she clung to him tightly and smiled. "You know if Ezekiel doesn't treat you right I'm always here for you." She told him with a wink before getting up off him and leaving the room.
Back out side Ezekiel was helping set up the flower decoration, yet he wasn't good with these sort of things and wish he had Yuki here to help him. Then more people were asking him other questions, the seating arrangements, the live music if any. There was still so much to plan till tomorrow. And Yuki couldn't handle it. "Go ask the other groups and match them, and ask my grandfather about the seating." He said before running off to the garden that is much larger than back at the other house.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki smile when he saw Amelia blush. His eyes widened when she squealed. He yelped in surprise when she tackled himto the ground, hugging him. His cheeks grew red when she called him cute. What was up with everyone in this family telling him that? He... He wasn't cute at all...
Yuki blushed once again when she said she was here for him. After she left. Yuki sighed, laying on the floor. Tomorrow was the big day, huh? Two big things happen. Getting married and making a decision on whether he would remain human or become a vampire. He squeezed his eyes shut and rolled onto his side. What was he going to do? This was so hard!
Yuki sat up when he heard a noise at the door. He wondered if Amelia had come back. He opened the door then looked around. "Hello?" He said then began to walk down the dark hallway. "Amelia? Ezekiel?" He called, looking around.
Suddenly, there was another noise behind him. Yuki spun around and his eyes widened. The last thing he saw was a necklace. The necklace had a bottle and inside the bottle was a tooth. But not any ordinary tooth. A vampire's fang. After that, Yuki was knocked out.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sat down at a fountain and looked down at his reflection. It wasn't there, but he could try. He dipped his finger into the cold water. He then began to drag his finger through the water watching the ripples he made. As he did this the prince began to feel uneasy, like something went terribly wrong. The wedding? He then shook his head, he was just handling that. Did Yuki not find the perfect dress? He shook his head again. Amelia would of brought in others for him to choose. Then what is it?
He got up and began to walk back to the house. As he did this feeling got stronger and soon he recognized it. And this feeling happened not too long ago. A hunter was near. Just as he realized this his sister Amelia came skipping up to him. "Oh Ezekiel you're going to love how Yuki looks in his dress." She said and began to skip pass, but she was stopped when Ezekiel grabbed her arm.
"Yuki, where is he?" He asked and she looked at him a bit confused.
"I left him in the dressing room, why?" She answered. Ezekiel then dashed off to that very room leaving his sister in confusion. He soon arrived at the room and opened the door stepping in. He spotted no Yuki. No struggle and nothing seemed to be out of place. The prince then thought he left to explore a bit. He walked out of the room, but he stepped on something. Lifting his foot he found Yuki's ring on the floor. He leaned down and picked it up before looking down the hall. I was too late, she took him.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:48 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

When Yuki was knocked out, he had a dream. In his dream, Ezekiel was there in a tux. He saw himself in his wedding dress walking down the aisle. He walked up to the smiling Ezekiel and couldn't help smiling himself. They held eachother's hands as they looked at pastor as he began to talk. Yuki glanced up at Ezekiel and blushed lightly. He was so happy...
The Yuki watching all of this smiled. So this is what it might look like when they got married... Suddenly, everything disappeared. Yuki looked around. What was going on? That was when he saw a pair of red eyes...
Yuki awoke from his dream with a start. He looked around, remembering he was knocked out. He was hanging with his wrists cuffed with chains. He pulled at it, but it wouldn't budge. After about ten minutes of trying to get out of the chains, Yuki realized it was no use. "Hello? Is anybody here?" He called.
"Hello Yuki." A girl's voice came from behind a crate. Yuki looked over to see a girl walking towards him. "My name is Konata. I am an acquaintance of Ezekiel's." She said. Yuki was a bit surprised. "Oh good! Can you help me out of these chains please? I have to go back and help out with the wedding." He told her. Konata shook her head. "I'm afraid I can't do that, Yuki. You see, I'm the one who chained you up." She told him. Yuki blinked. "W-why?" He asked her, confused. Konata smiled. "So I can kill Ezekiel."

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel stood back up gripping the ring. He was completely lost on finding his love, but he will save Yuki. He stood for a moment more to think. He recalled all the staff and servants are not human, some half,but non are a true human. The only one right now is Yuki, and now there is another, Konota. The prince closed his eyes and focused. His fangs fully came out and eyes glowed red, but he kept them close. He was going to full power to find the humans around the area. He got a faint whiff of human blood. He focused on the area a bit more to find it's somewhere underground.
Damn, b***h. The prince hurried off to find his father. He ran to his study yet his father was gone. quickly he tore apart his office to find blueprints of the building. Once he did he hopped in the nearest hidden passage way. Going down the smell of the blood became stronger. I'm going to get you back Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's eyes widened, shocked at what he heard. "W-what?" He asked in complete disbelief. Konata smiled. "You heard me. I captured you to kill Ezekiel." She told him with a smile. Yuki couldn't believe his ears. "B-but... Why?" He asked her, not believing any of this. Konata had an evil smile placed on her lips. "I'm a hunter. And that is what hunters do. Kill vampires." She stated. Yuki shook his head. "No... There has to be another reason..." He told her. Konata shrugged. "There really isn't one besides that." She told him. "N-no... I can't believe it..." He looked at her. "You can't just go around killing vampires just because your a hunter... You don't even know who they are- "I don't need one a reason. They are blood sucking monsters. They even brainwashed you." Konata said, interrupting him. "That's not true." Yuki told her, looking her in the eyes. "And I won't let you harm Ezekiel." He told her, seriously. Konata smiled then giggled. "Wow. I never expected this from you, Yuki." She walked up to him then took out a small knife. "I wonder what your little prince would do when I leave a few noticeable marks on you..." She said with an evil grin. Yuki squeezed his eyes shut. Please Ezekiel... Don't come...! It's a trap..!

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel continued to go deeper into the tunnels under his house. The smell of human blood pumping through their veins was a good sign for the prince. If he smelt fresh blood, he would get to the spot faster, but it also means that Konota could of hurt Yuki. He looked at the blue prints again and shook his head. The prince then folded them up and shoved it in his pocket. I have my senses which are more trustworthy than a map. He told himself as he came up to a dead end. He looked back and noticed something off about a torch on the wall that lit the paths. He reached up and moved it back straight. The dead end wall then slid away which then reveled a set of stairs. When it did the sent of human blood grew stronger. He quickly hurried down then. Ezekiel found himself at some what of a storage with boxes and creates. He looked around and spotted his beloved hanging from chains and the hunter, Konota holding a knife against him.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Konata giggled as she made a small cut across Yuki's face. Yuki was scared now. He didn't know what she was capable of...
"Konata... Please... Don't do this..." Yuki begged, looking at her into her eyes. Konata stopped then glared at him. "Shut up. I don't want to hear a peep out of you." She told him in a fierce voice. "I hate your guts. I hate your entire being even more than vampires!" She screeched then grabbed the collar of Yuki's shirt. "You're the reason I'm like this. This is all your fault." She growled. Yuki stared at her in shock. "W-what are you talking about?" He asked her, confused. Konata glared at him, hatred filled in her eyes. She pulled him closer to her. Yuki stared into her eyes, scared and confused. What was she talking about? He didn't understand!
Konata sighed then let go of Yuki. "It doesn't matter. Right now, Ezekiel is my target." She told him, smiling.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:38 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel's nose twitch as if caught the blood from Yuki's cheek. He stayed there silently a bit, listening in on what they are sawing. When Konota said he was her target he stepped forward a bit over confident. "Is that so? Then why don't you get me?" He said and smirked. "By the end of this I'll be taking my love back b***h." He said glaring at Konota waiting for her first move. He spotted the necklace again and only got angry. "And my mothers fang."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over and his face light up when he saw Ezekiel. But then he remembered their situation. "No! Ezekiel go back! It's a trap!" He told him, trying to get out of his chains even though he knew it was no use.
Konata turned around and smiled when she saw Ezekiel. "Hi again." She said. "So it seems you found me... How fortunate..." She snapped her fingers and about ten hunters came out from no where, weapons in their hands and smiled on their faces. "Now, now. I don't want to have him die to quickly... I want him to suffer. Just like his mom did." She giggled then had the hunters hold him back. They were stronger than the average humans. All ten of them had the power to hold a vampire back.
Konata giggled again and twirled the knife in her fingers. She made another cut on Yuki's cheek. Yuki wasn't worried about himself, he was more worried about Ezekiel.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked around as the other hunters appeared. He was out numbered, but he wasn't that worried. He was going to get Yuki out of here, even if he doesn't. He was then grabbed by a few hunters and they held onto him tightly. He struggles a bit and glared again at Konota. As she made another cut on Yuki's face Ezekiel tried again to get out of the hunters arms just to punch her. "You coward. Couldn't fight me on you're own? You had to bring your little pack just to hold me back. You had the guts to take one precious thing from me and now you have to take Yuki, too. Come on Konota fight me on your own!" He barked, eyes still glowing red. He wanted to end this quickly. If she fights him Ezekiel sure have an upper hand, but he had others around him that will attack if she is having trouble, so the tables are even again.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Konata blinked then looked over at Ezekiel. A smile came her face. "So be it." She said then brought her hand up with the knife and brought it down and stabbed it into the wall, an inch from Yuki's neck.
Konata stepped away from Yuki then took out her two daggers. "Let him go." She commanded the hunters. They let go and stepped back. "Okay, bring it." She said with a smile, twirling the daggers in her fingers.
Yuki's eyes widened and struggled against the chains more. "No! Ezekiel don't do it!" He yelled worriedly then looked at Konata. "Please... If we can just talk about this..." He began. "Shut up!" Konata told him firmly. "I will not let you both go that easily." She growled. Yuki looked at her sadly. "Konata..." He said sadly. That was when Konata dashed towards Ezekiel to attack. "No! Stop!" He pleaded, but Konata ignored him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel grinned as he was released and kind of stretched a little. "Alright then come on." He said slyly waiting on her. Then Konota charged at him, but not fast enough. When she got in arms reach of him he dashed away, practically disappearing before he reappeared behind her. "Too slow." He said before kicking her forward and into the others hunters to catch her. He then turned around to Yuki, how was still handing on the wall and had blood dripping from his chin. Not dropping his guard the prince reached up and slipped his hand into Yuki's hair before licking the blood up. He licked over the cuts and looked into Yuki's eyes. "Those will heal in a matter of minutes, it's amazing what a vampires saliva could do to help humans." The prince smiled and turned back to face Konota.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games