Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 pm
Clasela

I'm still a little jumpy, yes, lol. Smiles all around. And since I've very recently developed and nickel allergy (nickel being the metal used to harden gold jewelry), he found sterling silver rings for me. The one I chose has a "twist" or "knot" design to it, and features a bright blue topaz in the princess cut. We always joked about how entangled our lives have always been, so the knot design was something specific he was looking for. Blue topaz is my birthstone and hence my favorite stone, and he researched close to 20 different jewelers to find something that combined the two. I absolutely love it biggrin

We also argued a little today, over his ring. He's traditional, and thinks he's buying his own, however, I want to buy his wedding band, and I've put my foot down on the matter.

I didn't ask when he planned on giving it to me. Having me pick one out was surprise enough last night ^.^ So, I'm going to be waiting impatiently, and wondering at his every move, for the moment. So excited!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:28 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha! Well at least it worked out in the end and you got it up and running.
        Really? I know my sister calls her boyfriend her partner. They've been together for ten years and have no intention of getting married.
        Wow, that's never happened here. At least, I'm not sure, I don't really go to McDonalds any more.
        Oh, I was reading something about Mad Father and apparently, the Aya in the tube wasn't the real Aya, just his creation because the bald man said that one day he would be able to show her his homeland. So the real Aya was at the clinic.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 pm
Yokies

Haha! Somehow, I doubt that could ever happen. I'm too weak to move a body! xD
        Haha, so does mine, when we haven't spent the day together. I'm not as lucky as you~ >.<
        Try telling that to him though. It just really disappoints me because I spend hours making sure it's perfect and I feel like I've done a crappy job because he hasn't responded to me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 pm
Clasela

Yeah, still took like an hour or two though. Lol.
I want to get married, though not sure why; I guess just the beauty of the day, since I already know how much we love each other. To be able to call each other husband and wife I guess, even though we already do that sometimes. xD
I do sometimes, every so often. x3
Oh, hm, I thought I was right on that one. Damn. Well there's a theory the father somehow took over Aya's body through the book; I wish the guy who made it would tell us. But the guy won't because you know, leaving it mystery for everyone to decide whatever they want. xD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:01 pm
Aquatic_blue

Exactly, that's what it all comes down to is that they're family. And although a part of me believes she deserves whatever she gets, she's still my sister.
        It's funny how that works. I guess a smiling neutral face is more welcoming and comforting to other people. Therefore we get treated differently according to our facial expression. I used to always have a sad face and even though I do struggle every day, it's something that I force to focus on, because there are a lot more people out there worse off than myself.
        Honestly, I have no clue. I do wear good quality blouses, skirts and dresses and my makeup and hair is always done precisely, but I don't think that is anything to be jealous about. Other people are addicted to cigarettes, I'm addicted to beautiful clothing. It is a pain, people think because you look good, you are a snob. Therefore, they want nothing to do with you.
        I've seen it before too, that's why I always keep my mouth shut, because you never know the other person's situation and it is too easy to assume.
        Aw, that sounds so pretty! ^o^ I want an ivory coloured dress, just because it would suit my skin tone and hair colour a lot better than white. I have found a style of dress online on Etsy that I've fallen in love with. But it does need some tweaking to be perfect, so I'm continuing the search!
        Yes, I was. That's great to hear. I like simple scrapbooks, but for me everything has to be in the right place, otherwise I'd go crazy too! xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 pm
FaelenLeigh

Aw, that's so wonderful~ Oh! That sounds like a beautiful design! Blue topaz is my mother's favourite as well.
        You go girl! if he wants to buy yours, you should buy his - simple as that.
        Haha, I'm sure it will be soon enough. He wouldn't have had you pick one out unless he wants to do it soon.
        You'll have to show me a picture of it when you get it! I cannot wait to see it~

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 pm
Broken Heart Production

Me too. I just want to be able to share the day with the people I love and to preserve those memories throughtout photographs.
        True, and it gives us the chance to decide whether Aya had turned out like or father, or decided to help people. I like to think she helped people although I doubt from the evidence I read.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 pm
Clasela

Oh, I'm sure I'll flood IAGT with pictures when the time comes. I've caught myself daydreaming and smiling all day. Its a great feeling, it really is ^.^  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:32 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La
sundae princess

Okaaay. SO, how are you doing, miss? c:

oh you know same old same old  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 pm
Clasela
Broken Heart Production

Me too. I just want to be able to share the day with the people I love and to preserve those memories throughtout photographs.
        True, and it gives us the chance to decide whether Aya had turned out like or father, or decided to help people. I like to think she helped people although I doubt from the evidence I read.

^ o ^ omg i like to take photos 2 but . . . . . .*sits in the corner* my friend showed our 1st grade pic and i was like SHES ACTING LIKE MY MOMMA DX  

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:01 pm
FaelenLeigh

Haha! whee That'll be so exciting for you~ What a happy feeling, it's exactly what you deserve. ^.^ I cannot wait till the day I can get that feeling.
        But for now, I'll just keep daydreaming and satisfying my needs with clothes, lots and lots of clothes. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm
sundae princess

Haha! I do the same thing to my partner. It's just because he is so cute with his little chubby face! ^O^

Clasela
Crew

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:06 pm
Clasela

I get to actively start planning now, instead of just looking at things! Yay! And I'm sure your day will come at exactly the right moment ^.^ But clothes are good, very good.  
Clasela
sundae princess

Haha! I do the same thing to my partner. It's just because he is so cute with his little chubby face! ^O^

*pokes friend ( in rl ) cheek * o w o its squishy XD lol and yea ikr  

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
Clasela

Would that be the only reason why you wouldn't do it? XD
Aw. sweatdrop Sometimes people don't think to ask. I don't really ask as much as I probably should lol.
Do you think he'd answer a message if you sent one asking about why he wont give you feedback? I mean it's kind of his job I would think.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games