Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:54 am
Fredrika hummed, stepping back to survey some of the more curious items in the strange tower room "I guess we brushed over it. Make's sense if you pack that much testosterone into one area. I heard a library master once describe it as an eternal feast...but I've never seen a human feast so I couldn't tell you" Shrugging the human tucked her hands into her pockets and urned back to face Max, unaware that Wagner was watching them "Our city was better known for metal work and sword crafting, we concerned ourselves more with human history..."

Now that she thought on it the image of Valhalla as a violent place filled with creepy, lecherous men made much more sense than the one's she had seen in the book's her farther collected "We are worker not scholars...." It was a weak argument but it was the only one she had.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:59 pm
Isbjorn broke free of Lilly's grip when they were close enough and landed hard on the ground. He stood and dusted himself off, stretching and getting out the kinks in his joints.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:10 pm
Berith appeared back in the room Fiona was in. "I take it that was you who repaired the wall. I suppose I have to thank you" he said with cruel, teasing smirk. "I guess you have more power left than I thought you did."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:31 pm
"Well, I think that proves my point, don't you? Oh, speaking of which, I need to check on something real quick while I'm here. I'll be right back." Max stated as he snapped. A homunculus appeared.

"Can I get you anything to eat or drink while you wait?" The homunculus asked.

"Jasmine tea." Wagner said quickly before turning his head.

"And for you lady?" He asked, turning to Fredrika.

Lilly huffed as she floated to the ground. "I... I though..." She panted. "my wings... would rip off..." She said, beginning to breath slowly. She looked at the meteors and the bodies of the valkyrie but no army. "Where did everyone go?" She wondered.

Fiona jumped as Berith appeared, then let out a sigh. "I can not say for certain." She admitted, looking tired and frail. Suddenly, her eyes widened as she put her hand to her mouth, choking up blood.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 pm
"Hmm. Seems you'll need to be tended to" Berith said, frowning. He then called some sages up to tend to Fiona.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:49 pm
Max instantly noticed what was missing in the room and yelled at the top of his lungs. He throw a chair in a panic as he summoned some of his homunculi. "I gave you one job! One and you failed! Where is the crystal!?" Max demanded. The homunculi, unable to comprehend 'panic' looked at Max blankly. "For goodness sake!" he grumbled, grabbing the head of one and peering into it. 'The Lord of Darkness?!' Max thought, gritting his teeth. "Damn it all!"

Fiona gave a small nod as she panted, holding her own blood in her hand as it began to seep through her fingers.

One of the sages cleaned her hand as the others began to look her over, trying to figure out what was wrong.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:53 pm
Sighing Fredrika lent against one of the wall's, crossing her arm as Max vanished, studying the fake human with more than a little discomfort. It was a forbidden art and even thought she wasn't well versed in the world of magic the mechanic knew that it was classed as Necromancy in some city's devilry in others.

"Um..j-just water would be fine…thank you" with nothing else to do she set to studying Wagner who seemed to have more interest in in sitting and looking gloomy than he did starting a conversation.

"How have you been then?…" she find't expect an answer, it was only something to fill her own boredom as the Homunculi was fetching their drinks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:00 am
Isbjorn held his axe ready as he replied, "Sorry lass, I saw the opportunity and I took it to get us out of there."

Khaz'therashk clicked his teeth together in disappointment. He had really hoped that the army would have lasted longer, none of the invaders inside the castle had even made it to his trap. He turned and re entered the building, dismissing his trap with a neglectful wave and decided to go see what the Dark Lord of Chaos and all things Rotten was doing.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:21 pm
((Sorry for the late reply. I had a very long and hectic week. >.< ))

"That was probably for the best." Lilly sighed. "It looks like the Valkyrie have retreated... and so early in the battle too..." She sighed, looking at the desolation left by the meteors. "How terrible..."

The homunculi nodded before turning to leave. He went out the same door Max left out of, but it was a completely different room on the other side.

"Fair, and busy." The dragon replied. "My kin seem to be fine, but I heard word that the Lord of Darkness killed a young dragon. It was too selfish... and it should have known better then to enter his domain. Even still, I'm grieved to hear such news."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:12 am
Isbjorn looked around and nodded before saying, "Aye, we should be going too Lass."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 am
"Oh" Grimacing fredrik a turned to face Wagner, fiddling awkwardly with the end of her glove, her interest in the peculiar door suddenly vanishing as he replied politely to the question.

Shifting from her spot she picked one of the free chairs and sat down, it must be hard enough when his race was slain by human's but at least he could do something about that. However The Lord of Darkness was a completely different matter "I'm sorry to hear that…did they have a name?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:11 am
"Then I will open the gate back home." Lilly replied, opening the gate back to Valhalla with her pendent. "Let's go."

"Gerard..." Wagner replied.

"Sorry to do this." Max cut in, running into the room. "The Lord of Darkness stole something of mine, and it could endanger the entire cosmos. Can't talk. Got to run!" Max said, rushing to grab a few things. "Enjoy yourselves and uh... feel free to leave or stay or whatever. Just ask a homunculi if you want anything." he said before throwing down a stone to teleport to Berith's castle.

"... Half the time, I don't know if he's brilliant or stupid or both." Wagner muttered. "Either way, he's probably dead meat."

Max appeared right outside the front gate of the castle, looking around at all the desolation around caused by the meteors. He said nothing, and looked with a frown as he walked up to the large door, knocking on it. He then took a step back, waiting for a reply.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:17 am
"May the god's be kind to Gera-" Fredrika jumped from her chair when Max barrelled in to the room, grabbing a, in her opinion, random items as he babbled feverishly about the Cosmos ending. "I would say it's 70 percent madness 30 percent genius?" Watching Max vanish she couldn't help but grimace. What exactly did he hope to active against the Lord of Darkness?

Looking around the tower the young woman shuddered, rubbing her arm's as if the temperature in the room violently dropped. knowing the Lord of Darkness had been here, may have walked through this very room was enough of an excuse to leave in her book. "He'll be ok…" The hope in her voice sounded hollow. Sarcastic, cold and with a major superiority complex the sorcerer could be a nightmare to talk to but he had also made a good travel companion (when the mood took him).

Lost she looked at Wagner hoping he would know what to do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 pm
"So what have you found?" Berith asked his sages.

A ghoulish servant slid a piece of wood back on the door to the castle and peered down at Max. "Who are you and what do you want?!" the creature asked sternly.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm
"Ahh, yes... It seems your master borrowed something of mine without permission, and I so desperately need it at the moment. I was wondering if I could speak with him for a moment, if you don't mind." Max began with a smile as he spoke with civility.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games