Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:45 am
User Image

Sato raised his left eyebrow. "A cast on one's bum? That's new to me and sounds very uncomfortable" he asked. "Well, I don't have much a pain tolerance and most pain feels the same to me so couldn't feel up a guess to what the condition was" he explained and got out mugs from the cabinets form where he could reach them.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening to what he was saying Jason thought for a bit and listened to him explain it all he kept pulling the items out and then put the rest away but he thought for a bit. "I see, so that could explain it all and why you couldn't feel it all when I asked you.but still I am thankful that you let me check it over and make sure it was fine. Still we are treating it and it will all be fine "he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

Sato took out measurement tools he could find around Jason's kitchen for the mug cake and putter butter cookies. He thought it would have been irresponsible to not get a second opinion instead of self-disposing and wait out the pain. "All is good then" he said as he opens up a peanut butter jar.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:04 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly he smiled a bit before he nodded gently as he took a deep breath "Yes all is good now and your going to get better in due time"he said gently. Smiling he ruffled his hair a bit and began to work on making the dinner for them both while he hummed to himself a bit while he thought for a bit but he kept working on the meal.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image

Sato giggles at his hair being ruffled by the older friend then listens to him humming. He got the ingredients into the two mugs and put them in the microwave like he had read in the instructions of the recipe. The mugs would be in the microwave for a short about a time.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:12 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he hummed as he worked on the meal while he hummed but he thought for himself as he slowly began to work on getting it cooked. "No meat correct?"he said gently as he worked on two different types of dishes. One for himself and the other for Sato.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image

Sato's ears tuning in on Jason's humming more while he presses the buttons on the microwave. He nods, "Correct" he answered then leans on the counter while watching cake back in the mugs.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:57 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Nodding gently he kept mixing the items as he cooked the two dishes as he took a small breath as he looked over at him softly, "Will a Mediterranean pasta dish be okay for you to eat or no?"he said gently as he worked on his own dish as well Sato's while he thought about what to do differently if needed to .

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image

Sato used a kitchen towel to remove the mugs from the microwave when it had reached zero and opened the microwave door. "Sounds alright with me" he answered to having Mediterranean pasta dish.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:27 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly he took a deep breath as he relaxed a bit but he calmly worked on the other dish a bit more relaxed now that he didn't have to worry about cooking the wrong dish no more. "Alright, I just wanted to make sure that it was alright with you before I kept working on it and finishing it"he said softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:07 pm
User Image

"Thanks for asking" Sato said. "The mug cakes are done and cooling off on the counter" he informed his friend. Since dessert was out of the way he decided to watch Jason cook.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:09 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Glancing over he smiled and nodded gently "That is great news, I can smell that they are done so we are good. Now you ready to plate the food or you want me to do it just to be safe"he said gently. Calmly he went to get the plates as he turned the stove off as he bite his own lip gently thinking slightly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

"I want to do it because I plate my food in a certain that I do for myself" Sato answered. He wondered if to be safe meant to avoid contamination of some kind because the man had cooked two different dishes. "I'm sure the mug cakes will make that injury of mine so worth it" he thought and licks his lips.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:09 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing the small request Jason smiled as he nodded and handed him the soup bowl gently before he held his own plate gently and softly."You are more then welcome to plate your food as you like and to make you a bit happier you can use the tongs that I was useing to plate it to prevent any contamination. Does that sound alright with you?"he said gently. Softly he heard the other speak about the cups and the lick his lips as he took a deep breath "Well then lets enough our meal and then as well our desserts"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:44 am
User Image

Sato holds the soup bowl in his right hand after it was handed to him. He nods, "Yes" he said and picked up the tongs. "Yup, and hopefully the dessert will be of your liking, Jason" he said then placing the food in his bowl in a slow and steady pace.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games