Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:16 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wires and Rust

01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00101110 00101110

There is no such thing as love in LA....!
The cold did little to bother the sphere of metal and to it...even a day of cold and mostly grey skies with little rays of sunshine was a day of beauty. It had decided to take the day out leaving the confines of Aaron's home to explore the city once again. There ha been a few curious eyes that followed its path, whether because the little ball was a curious sight or because it was currently...dancing its way through the air. It had found a curious website that played music...a fairly recent innovation by the humans it knew but it had never really bothered to tune in. Music. It quite enjoyed music, and it believed it had a thing the others called...rhythm. It did induce a curious spark in its programming.

If its original programmers could see inside the machine would they wonder...just what was producing that..feeling as it were? Roux and Ashton they had never treated F.A.A. as a thing but the others? They might wonder if perhaps this mass collection of little bug-like machines was currently going wild. A machine? Dancing? A pipe dream to the others and yet here was F.A.A. enjoying life as if it really had one to enjoy and was even....distracted? It was hard to argue it was not as suddenly its groove was cut off by a plink as it impacted with....glass? The ball shook itself and looked around. Where was it now? It peered through the door slowly hoping it had not wandered into some manner of restricted area.

Machines? Other machines? Was this a lab? There were all manner of colors inside and screens with curious imagery. The nanite mass could only be described as curious and so with a silvery tendril reaching from its spherical geometry it would open the door and float inside and be greeted with...noise. What were these noises? It wasn't music. It was almost like cries from the machines in a way but it was language as well. Victory. Violence? Adventure! F.A.A. did not understand the point but there was something interesting about it all! It began to float through the place, stopping at each machine to inspect them. They were rudimentary. They didn't do much at least compared to F.A.A. but there was still something wonderful.

The droid would occasionally bump into a machine trying to prod them. It was language but they id not seem to be much more intelligent than a toaster. It peered about. Was this a lab? Simulations for battle or other worldly exploration? It had never seen other machines like this in truth and so continued to peer its way about, bumping into and plugging itself into machines in an attempt to find one that had enough intelligence to hold a real conversation and stop prompting it to...insert a coin?

L O C A T I O N: ????? // A C C O M P A N Y M E N T: Lonesome // A T T A C H M E N T: Single // IN-BUILT RADIO: No Love in LA // OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : AN AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII | Mood : Excited! | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : {{When Prom speaks in these, it is Japanese}}
                                        [[Is Russian speaking]]

The machines are a little chattier today than usual. At this point, he is almost certain that the amount of data which Promullar is picking up will fry the poor cellphone. {{”I don’t know, they are acting weird today. Jittery almost, and out of nowhere.”}} He responds to the mouthpiece, watching the machines as they seem to get louder as time goes on. He isn’t sure what is causing it, but they are all so jumbled that Prom can’t even understand what they are trying to tell him. Too many voices and only one pair of ears to hear. {{”Those things can’t be hacked right?”}} There is a little concern in the bluenette’s tone, almost making the redhead feel touched that Yasu cares for his safety. But also slightly suspicious because he is pretty sure that he doesn’t have black hair, a fluffy butt, or a Korean twin. Yasu only ever cares about Han, that is kind of a rule with him. {{”Who the hell would hack an old school arcade game man?”}} The redhead goes silent as the doctor replies, before he is suddenly making an affronted noise and rears away from the phone to look at it. {{”I am hurt and offended that you would accuse me of such a thing. I would never! I would hack government security systems for fun, sure. But not my sweet babies!”}} He gets a “please never say that again” as the reply before the doctor claims he has to go and immediately hangs up. ”So rude.” The redhead sighs as his finger pets the edge of his Promullar, the device that is currently on his side on Yasu's rudeness. [[”I know! He never treats me right.”]]

When the two are done pouting, the man flinches and reaches his hands up to cover his ears. Okay, the downside about this place? These old bats TALK WAY TOO LOUD AND ALL AT ONCE. ”Will you guys shut up for two seconds?!” And then there is silence, like a switch is flipped, the sounds of the arcade die down and he sighs. ”Okay, that was kind of mean. I’m sorry. Can someone tell me what has you guys so damn worked up? You don’t have to blow out my damn eardrums.” Releasing his ears, he looks to the nearest machines answering him with a quiet hum. ”A flying sphere?” He isn’t sure what the hell that is, but at least he doesn’t have to wonder about it long.

”That is an AI….THAT IS AN AI!” He shakes his phone in his hand and all but squeals like an excited child. ”Who the ******** is out here building masterpieces?!” His excitement has the arcade sounds back at full force, the game music playing cheerfully. Clearly his excitement was bleeding over to the tech around him, making the arcade fill with chipper 8-bit music and colorful lights. ”I want to touch iiiiiiit but it probably costs a fortune!” Unable to sit still any longer, he moves closer and peeks out from behind an arcade console in amazement. ”It is even connecting to others to share data...can you imagine just how much information I can share if I connect it to you?!” The phone in his hands gives a shrill no, making him pouting childishly. ”But...I wanna.” He hops out of his hiding spot to throw up his arms like a child. ”Welcome to the arcade robo! I could coax your name out if I get closer, but I like to use my super great communication skills to get Robits to like me. What’s your name?”

asbloodrunscold

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:19 pm

Wires and Rust

01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00101110 00101110

There was a lot of information to be gleaned from these machines but they were lacking in anything but rudimentary intelligence. It was able to glean that these were for games however, but for what purpose? This place did not seem to be some sort of military training area as far as it could tell but but they seemed to have no other purpose. They'd been used quite a lot. The goal clearly to attain the highest score and for the machine to take money from people. It was perplexed at the purpose, complicated programming but with such a simple purpose.

It was actually rather startled when they all suddenly went quiet. The sphere floated to one to see just what was wrong with it before suddenly...they sprung back to life. What was that? It had wondered and prepared to inject some Nanites to study them more when a voice caught its attentions. Its cameras shifted to face the source of finding am an there who seemed rather..excitable. Calling them a robo and a robit. Its form shifted again, displaying its almost liquid qualities as its details slide about until it was fully facing the man.

It conjured up some manner of screen on its front for the man

[Flexible Assistance Apparatus 99 is my designation. F.A.A. Nines is my name.]

[.....What is an Arcade?....]

L O C A T I O N: Arcade? // A C C O M P A N Y M E N T: ????? // A T T A C H M E N T: Single // IN-BUILT RADIO: No Love in LA // OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:20 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : AN AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII | Mood : Excited! | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : {{When Prom speaks in these, it is Japanese}}
                                        [[Is Russian speaking]]

They were buzzing in his ears again, giving an excitable chatter. He didn't mind it this time though, he knows it is only because he is excited and they are chippery because of his excitement. The only kid of AI he has come in contact with which wasn’t Promullar, was a computer that one of his merc buddies was trying to build. Sadly the guy wasn’t smart enough to complete the project, but good ole pal Prom helped him finish it. And then proceeded to hack into it just because he could. Good times, good times. Point is, they are a rare breed these days, so he is kind of stoked.

”Hello F.A.A., it is a pleasure.” The thing about some AI, is that they can be a little more intelligent than the daily tech that people use. The most sentient AI he has ever seen, has only ever been his own phone. And that is because Promullar was juiced up with pieces of Prom to become that way. He wasn’t sure how storing memories and data he learns into his phone through his abilities leads to a sentient phone that sasses him on the regular, but it happened. He is past questioning the things he can do at this point.

”If you are amenable, I can touch you and show you what I know about them?” Prom is able to communicate just fine with tech without having to touch it personally, but he gets a stronger connection when his hands are on the object itself. ”Think of me as a walking talking computer. You can share data with me like any other tech in this room.” The man honestly feels like he is a walking AI. If he didn’t bleed, use the restroom and get hungry, he might be convinced he is an android. Whatever they did to him in that lab before they put him in his mother’s womb, is really unknown. He was never able to hack those particular files long enough to read them before they were destroyed.

asbloodrunscold

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Wires and Rust

F.A.A. keep its cameras on the man who still seemed to be quite happy. Personable. It didn't make too many moves merely turning in place to simulate a nod to make sure he knew that they were happy to meet him as well. F.A.A. did love to meet the people and so it was more than delighted. Upon the offer the floating orb would extend out a tendril which would take the shape of a connector cable. It didn't see anything metal on the man or a port, but he did call himself a robot did he not?

F.A.A. was a little confused but if he wanted to touch he could. It was always happy to receive information and the machines here was all too...simple to really give her all the information it wanted. It merely waited but still connected to machine next to it to get information on its particular purpose which only confused it more. Asteroids? Preparation for a possible disaster? So was this a training facility or not?

It hoped the mysterious...machine? could fill them in perfectly on what this place was before it did something potentially disastrous just to find out.

L O C A T I O N: Arcade? // A C C O M P A N Y M E N T: ????? // A T T A C H M E N T: Single // IN-BUILT RADIO: No Love in LA // OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:45 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        [[Is Russian speaking]]

While Prom could easily connect to any machine around him without the touch, AI tye of machines were a lot trickier without touch. Promullar was easier just because he is so closely connected with Prom that he gives with no resistance. He knows Prom's presence and sees no need to try and block him out. But this is an AI that he does not know personally, meaning he needs to play this the right way. Permission and all that shiz. So when the tendril is offered to him, he beams and moves closer.

”Thank you.” He takes the port and holds it in his hand, clenching the skin around it in a fist. Before he closes his eyes, the golden hue of his irises glow and he lets out a deep breath. As best as he can, he sends over organized data in binary that the machine can understand about what the arcade is. That the machines are here to provide entertainment to other beings and each one has a set program to follow for what is called a game. He shows different people as they stay focused on the game, fingers tapping the right buttons and moving the joystick. "See? It's called a game. It is meant for entertainment and only holds one function."

For the machine's comfort, he releases the cable and puts his hands on his hips. He can now check off that he communicated with an unknown AI off of his bucket list. Was it as cool as he had hoped it would be? Oh definitely! His excitement and elation seemed to make the machines extra noisy, games playing despite not having a user there to play them. "Woah, you guys are super cheery today. Excited too?" It is always hard for him to explain that although some machines might have one set code and only one task, they still communicate with him like an entity. Each one with their own unique print in how they communicate, probably echoing the person or machine who built them. To this AI, is merely random game codes, but to him, a machine about asteroids and disasters likes to gossip about the dates that they have seen. A game of Tron is like an old lady who likes to baby him and coo at him with their music. Around Prom, technology breathes life and takes on a personality. Maybe that is why they reach for him so much? They want to get a taste of that life with him near.

asbloodrunscold

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:12 pm

Wires and Rust

just where it was now with all the data the kind man had sent to them. It was no training facility, it was no secret operation but an area for entertainment where people tested their skills against pre-programmed challenges. FAA bobbed up and down in a show of approval. How impressive! Faa had heard of such places but had never actually been in one or seen them. Its times traveling was spent traveling a solitary road, no money to enjoy such a place. It did understand the machines were simple however, but the man before them....seemed to understand them. Faa wondered if there was perhaps a code they could not glean or perhaps it was something special.

[I thank you very much for the information!] though upon learning its purpose FAA realized that they were definitely out of place. They had no money, but perhaps next time....it was excited and wished to try them but for now they floated past Prom and towards the door. It was almost time to feed the birds with an old lady it had met at the park. It would catch those birds yet. The machine turned back to the helpful man and tilted downward, in a bow before a light began to shine under it conjuring up an image of....a figure. A boy? A girl? Faa never had such parameters and never set them. The innocent looking figure, blowing blue and somewhat glitched would wave to Prom and bow for FAA.

[I hope to return! Please help me again!] before the image vanished and it floated away having forgotten to ask for the man's name but he would see them again....that was for sure.

L O C A T I O N: Arcade! // A C C O M P A N Y M E N T: ????? // A T T A C H M E N T: Single // IN-BUILT RADIO: No Love in LA // OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:59 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : My super good dance skills | Mood : Happy | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

”I should have stayed at home, cause now there is no letting you go. Am I falling in love with the on that could break my heart?~” The redheaded worker sings loudly as he goes about sweeping the floor, swishing his hips here and there. Does he have shame? No. Does he care if someone sees him shaking his butt? NOPE. Shameless this one is. Partially it is because he is in a good mood today. He's actually had a decent night of sleep and relaxation, he's spoken to his best and only brother today, and he got to add another shirtless Russian hottie picture to his spank bank. He is in the best of moods today. Hence the Dua Lipa karaoke he has going on right now.

Sitting on the counter, his Promullar device blares the music and the arcade machines chime loudly around him. His contentment has the entire arcade buzzing with life again. Eventually the song changes and he is singing that one just loud, swaying sensually with the music as he nails the Korean lyrics probably better sung by Kai. ”Mmmh, I said I said~”

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:07 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤①
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : No one | Mood : Tired | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

”You aren't getting involved with any sketchy people again, are you? We both shed that part of our lives for a reason Prometheus.” Sighing, the man carefully sets down the casing for the console he is fixing, using the back of his hand to wipe away sweat from his forehead. He's been lugging around game consoles all morning, so he has certainly gotten his workout today. At this point, he's even shed his jacket while he lacks any customers. He is too damn hot for his security blanket right now! "It isn't a sketchy job. He's a cop who just wants some extra protection for him and his family." he could do without the judemental sigh coming from the phone, but he knows that Vladimir just means well. "A cop is even worse. You and I both know that with our records, we can't exactly trust them." He flinches as the broken piece of metal on the inside of the console slices open his finger. "Speak for yourself. I don't have any records." They have had this argument many many times already. Vlad thinks Prom should be careful about the company he keeps, Prom tells him that he would find it amusing, and Vlad judges him silently from his side of the phone before they eventually hang up in a battle of who will cave first.

As Prom moves to grab a rag to clean the blood off his hand and the counter, he sighs. ”Look, can we not do this today? It has been a long couple of days, and I am tired.” There is a long stretch of silence again as he applies pressure to the cut, knowing that it will patch itself up eventually. "Are you under the wave today?" He can hear the man quietly ask, his eyes closing behind his glasses. "More like a tsunami at this point. But I will be fine...I...I always am. So don't worry about me. Anyways, I am gonna get back to work, talk to later." They exchange their goodbyes before he hangs up and returns to his task of carefully unscrewing parts so he can take out the broken piece and replace it.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:02 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

A soft sigh slipped from Andromeda's lips as she stood outside the building, an arcade, as her sister had told her it was called. A peculiar place she never thought she'd find herself. Especially with her inability to handle anything that came with modern technology. Or at least modern to her considering she was almost as old as dirt. Shaking her head, Calista had managed to convince her to come down here, saying she was looking for something for a game she had heard about or something. But Andromeda figured it was just her sister's way of getting her out of the house and be thrown into the world of technology. She knew at some point her sister was going to drive her into getting a cellphone too, and the thought gave her such anxiety. Blinking and coming back from her thoughts, she realized she had just been standing outside like a fool for some time now, and finally grabbed the door and walked in.
The sounds and smell that greeted her were completely foreign as she looked around bewildered. Playing with a lock of loose hair that had fallen from the bun she wore her hair back in, she nervously stepped in and looked around, trying to get accustomed to what she was seeing and hearing. She rounded the games a few times before noticing there was a counter and a man standing behind it. Her eyes widened for a moment in worry that he'd seen her looking completely lost and turned her eyes away before she stopped and debated with herself on whether she tried to ask him about what her sister had been looking for, or if he could acquaint her with what in the world was happening in this building. Again, she stood there for a long few moments, her fingers nervously twisting together before she nodded firmly to herself and walked over to him. It seems the mental battle of to go over or not was finally won over in the favor of talking to the man.
Coming up to the counter, Andromeda's confidence waned a little as she looked at the thing the man was working on, her eyes squinting in confusion. "Pardon...I do hate to interrupt what you are doing, but could I ask for a moment of your time?" The way she spoke was peculiar, she knew it, the way people these days spoke was strange and rapid to her. She had never picked up on the change of verbal communication through the years. But back in the day, the days before her sister even came into her life, there was no need to speak, learning to talk had been developed out of necessity for her, not by simple want. Clearing her throat, she flinched as she cracked the joints in her fingers from wringing them so much, "My sister has tasked me in finding a game for her, but I am unsure of what she is looking for." She paused before the words came tumbling out before she could stop them, "Though I do strongly believe she had this planned all along as I do not understand the ways of modern technology and I apologize if I am wasting your time." Blushing and slapping a hand to her face, she was appalled that she just unloaded all of that on this poor man who likely would tell her to just go pound sand at this point.

Mood: Anxious Location: The Mushroom Kingdom Thoughts: What am I even doing here..? Company: Herself Money: 100$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : A random lady | Mood : Tired | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

Prom was never one to trust any person not walking around with some kind of electronic device. Usually when someone approached him with zero things on them that might incriminate them, it is because they KNOW about what he can do and are intentionally trying not to give him an upper hand. What they fail to realize is that he already has his mitts in the security systems around the city by the time they have set up their operation. Meaning that he already knows where they have their setup and what they look like before they even approach him. So the minute that he hears someone enter and doesn't hear a new device immediately catch his signal, he is already tensing up, hand clenching his screwdriver a little tighter as he watches their every movement through the cameras. By the time she has reached him, or at least come into his view, he's already deduced a few things about her.

First: She definitely isn't here for him specifically. According to the cameras around town, she has been here some time before he even got into town, and she hadn't come alone. The woman she seems to be seen by public cameras around could be anyone really. Relative, friend, or lover. Either way, that eases out some of his tension. Secondly: This woman has zero social media he can sort through. The mystery woman she is here with seems to be active, so he can at least deduce that this person is just not someone who finds comfort around technology.

His suspicions are only confirmed when she approaches him and finally speaks. Ah yes, this one does have a slight touch of geezer to them. People of older age always have that tint of aging paper to their scent. Prom listens as she rambles about her sister, clearly the more tech savvy woman she is with, as he uses a rag to clean the dust off of his fingers. The guy that brought this busted console in must not have checked the inside for the damages, because it was a dust trap when he popped the sucker open. It probably isn't exactly apart of uniform to be lacking a nametag while he is wearing a scuffed up muscle shirt. Instead of being an arcade worker, the guy probably looks like a mechanic or something. "Did your sister give a name to this mystery game?" And now he feels like he fits the unfriendly mechanic vibe as he drops the rag down onto the counter and leans on his arms against it. He's a pretty fit guy for someone that doesn't sleep or eat much, but that is probably from all of his laboring for his side stuff. Heavy equipment carrying and all...or the excessive training to be a mercenary. The more that he looks at it, the more he checks all the boxes for your typical thug. A hair color that isn't exactly seen as natural, gold eyes, a muscle shirt to show off the guns that he clearly has as you can see them flexing as he leans against his arms, markings on his skin like whip lashes on his back and a permanent scar around his neck. Yep, that is him. Prom the thug, a key part of the solo gang...because he is the only one in it and all of its imaginary glory. "That explains a lot about your lack of social presence. I'm Prometheus, and technology is kind of my job, so you are in the right place. First, let us find your sister's game, and then we can see just how inadept at handling a phone you are."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:42 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Blinking at the man in front of her, Andromeda slowly took in his appearance as her initial embarrassment started to wear off. The muscle shirt was an odd choice, considering for most the weather would be considered cold, but being indoors, it wasn't like he'd need a jacket in here. Plus this kind of cold was nothing to the snowy plains and mountains she'd seen in her life. Aside from the strange shirt, she tried not to be overly obvious in her inspection, just genuinely curious about this man. The scars that littered his body reminded much of her own, and even the scars that ringed her fingers from where they had been cut off time and time again. Whether it would have been from fights, or animals attacking her if she startled them. Regardless of the reason, she didn't know where his came from, but he seemed to not mind letting them show, while she was a bit more reserved.
As he spoke, asking her what the name of the game was that her sister was looking for, Andromeda shook her head, like pulling herself from her thoughts and reached into her bag, and pulled out a piece of paper, looking at it and squinting her eyes, trying to read the scrawling handwritten note from Calista. "Uhm...'End All' it looks like, but she never really learned good penmanship..." Putting the paper on the counter and sliding it towards him, she wasn't put off by his demeanor or the way he speaks. She's quite used to people looking down on her or speaking to her harshly, but it was usually because they didn't know what they were really dealing with. Back when she was much younger and was a little easier to rile up, she would show them exactly what they were dealing with, causing her to flee from many places, but the look on their faces when they saw here sure were satisfying! Smirking to herself as she remembered the memories fondly, she covered her mouth with a hand to clear her throat, fighting back a laugh that creeped up on her. Even if he couldn't decipher what was written, she could just go back to her sister and say they didn't have it, or just get a different game and say it was recommended. Either way, Andromeda wasn't going to stress about it.
"Mhh..." Andromeda pursed her lips and made a face at the man's comment about her lack of social presence. But with his introduction of his name, she controlled her expression again and gave a strained smile, trying not to let her face twitch with his obvious prodding at her lack of ability with technology. "Prometheus, like the Greeks were so fond of. I remember when those stories first starting circulating." As she continued talking, her voice dropped to more of a whisper, "Well it is nice to meet you Prometheus, I am Andromeda." The parallels between their names almost made her laugh as well, but she managed to keep her composure. "If you can manage to teach me how to use a phone, both my sister and I will be indebted to you...She has tried for a long while now..." Shrugging her shoulders, she didn't have much hope for his ability to teach her. She just didn't get it.

Mood: Anxious Location: The Mushroom Kingdom Thoughts: I'm an idiot... Company: Store clerk Money: 100$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Andromeda | Mood : A little more relaxed | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He takes the paper, something he's not used to using if he were truly honest. His affiliation with tech doesn't really leave him much room to enjoy the good ole days where trees got wasted for a sheet often taken for granted. "Hmm, maybe it is "To End All Wars"? Not much comes up in my database for that title." He squints as he tries to see if he can decipher the woman's writing with this computer brain. But he comes up short in the end. "We can try that. If that isn't it, then you can always get refunded and we can get you the right one." It wasn't that he was looking down on anyone, but more like he couldn't fathom what it is like to not know how to work something the minute you touch it. That is the issue with having his ability. It only takes him seconds to learn how to use a device based on the simple face that they immediately tell him everything he needs to know the minute the contact is made.

He looks up from the paper before he is sliding it back over to her and walking behind the counter to retrieve the game. Though he does stop when he hears what her name is. "Well, my name is more amusing when you learn of my personality. I mean, my name is literally Titus and trickster ought to be my middle name. my brother's name is Hercules, and I would wager that your sister's name is Greek Oriented? Small world." His demeanor seems to be different as he approaches with the game. Along the way, he picked up his jacket and slipped it on, and his posture is a lot less tense.

Next to the game, he sets down an easy to manage android burner he keeps on the side for a just in case thing. "Here, we can start easy." He points at the power button that doubles as the lock button, pressing it after explaining what it does. "You can set up pins for your phone to keep people out. It is recommended if you do online purchases so they can't access your bank information. Once you unlock your phone, what you press depends on what you are trying to access." He looks up, making sure she is able to follow along with him. "Are you still with me, Andromeda?" he would wait for her confirmation before continuing on, explaining what each app does that he has installed and whether or not she needs it, as well as where she can download it....and what downloading is.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces