Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:16 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:47 pm
User Image

A new day meant a new day of a seriously important work of tanning and swimming on the beach. Today, Zofia wore a dark teal bikini that matched one of the rainbow streaks in her white hair. She wrapped sand-colored scarf around her waist decorated with an assortment of multi-colored pastel seashells and topped off the look with a giant light blue straw hat. Zofia's beach attire was quite different from her street attire, not a stich of black leather in sight. Even her sandals, peeking out from under her wrap skirt, were white cloth with a straw sole.

Only the tattoos covering her right arm and extending onto her shoulder, extremely bright and colorful in the sun, gave any hint to the punk rocker that normally roamed the streets of Soleil City. She was carrying her striped beach bag in one hand, and ruffling around in it with the other trying to find her wallet while in line at Smoothie Palace. She wanted to grab a quick snack before finding a spot and settling down, but this darn bag was like a black hole. She could have sworn she threw her wallet in here. Zofia took a quick glance around, it didn't seem like she was holding up anyone behind her. Squatting down, Zofia began digging more in earnest but only finding sun tan lotion, her book, sunglasses, tangled earbuds, her phone, and a coupon for Smoothie Palace? Well that would come in handy, if she could find her wallet!

Zofia Von Bek

Eila_Calebour

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ: $483 XXXXXXXXX ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Smoothie PlaceXXXXXXXXX ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Herself for now XXXXXXXXX ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Happy, Excited XXXXXXXXX ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Take a picture.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

• Charlotte groaned in frustration as she stared at the love of her life. Bettie was the pride and joy of her entire existence, but sometimes she could be a b***h. Like now, refusing to start. Seriously? “Come on, girl. Don’t quit on me now.” She pleaded as she rested her forehead against the shiny black paint of her bike. Whispering more sweet nothings to her baby, she tried turning the key before revving it and after a few moments she came alive with a loud roar. “Yes! Oh, who is a good girl? That’s right, you are.” Charlotte cooed, running a hand lovingly over her handlebars.

Backing out of her garage, she let her eyes trail over her next-door neighbor’s closed door briefly. They talked nearly every day through text, but it had been a hot minute since they saw each other more than a few seconds each day. Their schedules didn’t align with one another very often, and she was finding herself missing the teasing quips of Za’saad. ‘Soon. I’m sure he’s not eating right, so I’ll make lasagna tonight, and take him some!she thought to herself with a smile before pulling onto the street. Looking back at her apartment one more time, she revved up her bike and took off towards her destination – the beach.

Charlotte had been living here for several weeks now, and still had yet to go to the beach. Well, that was about to change. She had spent a little money and bought herself a new swimsuit and beach towel so that she could go get in some sun and relax in the beautiful blue water. She loved to swim, so she did it quite often back in New Mexico, but it had been years since she’d been to a honest to God beach. She was so excited; she could hardly stand it.

Once she found a place to park, Charlotte hopped off her bike and pulled out her small bag of beachwear and headed towards the first place she saw. “Smoothie Place. How perfect.” She said happily. After she changed into her swimsuit, she’d grab a smoothie and walk down to the beach which was only a few yards away.

She could tell that the place wasn’t very busy, so it didn’t take Charlotte long before she was dressed in the proper beachwear and standing in line for a smoothie. Biting her lip, she took in the different options but couldn’t decide between banana cherry or kiwi lime. ‘Both sound incredible, but which one?’ she pondered, completely oblivious to her surroundings for the moment.

Eila_Calebour

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:07 pm
User Image

Zofia had reached the bottom of her bag, and no sign of her wallet. She must have left it back home, but it seemed so far away. No smoothie today then.

She glanced down at he coupon, it was a "Buy One Get One Free." She sighed. That's why she hadn't used it since she had gotten it. There was no point in buying two for herself since one would melt before she got to it. It just drove home her lack of friends on the west coast. She swore under her breath, I swear if my parents weren't practically paying me to live here...

A shadow fell over her as another person joined the line. Zofia quickly stuffed her belongings back into her beach tote to keep them from being stepped on and stood up. Her eyes flickered to the tattoos on the woman's body, and plotted. After all, the worst she could say was no, and Zofia would still be smoothie-less having lost nothing.

"Hey, excuse me!" she tipped her hat to the newcomer and grinned, "So funny story. I completely forgot my wallet, but I have coupon for buy one get one free smoothie. Is there any chance, I could give you the coupon while you get yours and just, well you know, get my own?" Zofia held out the coupon as proof of her plan, "I would really hate to drive all the way back to my place since I just got here, so I would really appreciate it." She laughed at her own circumstance and gave the woman what she hoped was her most endearing and innocent smile.

Zofia Von Bek
Company: Charlotte

MzDuchess

Eila_Calebour

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ: $483 XXXXXXXXX ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Smoothie PlaceXXXXXXXXX ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Zofia XXXXXXXXX ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Happy, Excited XXXXXXXXX ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Take a picture.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

• Charlotte was startled out of her thoughts when a bright voice sounded near her ear. Blinking owlishly, she turned to look at the newcomer who was happily grinning next to her. She had gone so deep into her thoughts about which flavor to get that she didn’t even realize there was someone else so close to her. In fact, Charlotte was practically standing on top of the other girl. “Hey! Oh gosh! I didn’t even see you there!.” She said in greeting, a light blush taking over her features.

She pulled her sunglasses down her nose just enough, so her toffee colored eyes were visible, while she listened to the other girl’s word. With her nose wrinkling, she studied the tattooed female for a few moments before sliding her glasses back up and letting a grin take over her features. “Girlfriend, I think you’ve got a deal.” She said, grabbing the coupon and stepping up to the counter. Ordering her a banana cherry smoothie, Charlotte turned to the new girl with a wave and waited for her to order her drink before paying.

Turning away from the counter, Charlotte headed towards the other end where the smoothies would be detected, grabbing hers when her name was called. As soon as Zofia, which was what the clerk called out next, had her smoothie in hand, Charlotte motioned towards the beach.

“My name is, Charlotte obviously, but you can call me Lottie. Zofia, right? Are you headed to the beach or leaving?” she asked, holding the door open for the other girl so they could exit into the gentle heat. Hopefully her new companion would be heading to the beach, so that she didn't have to go alone. Not that she minded, but the beach was always more fun with someone else.

Eila_Calebour

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:09 pm
User Image

Zofia drew herself up to her full 5'10 height and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, "I must admit I do not hear that often," she chuckled as the woman quickly agreed to her suggestion and took the coupon. "You are godsent today neighbor," Zofia followed her up to the counter and placed her order for a kiwi-strawberry smoothie. It being such a slow day, both of them got their smoothies in quick succession and Zofia took hers gratefully wen her name was called out.

"It is nice to meet you...Lottie," Zofia said the nickname slowly trying to commit it to memory. If she did end up being a new friend, it wouldn't do any good to forget the name she asked to be called by, "And yes, I am Zofia. Maybe we should start a new fad of having smoothie workers do introductions. It seems to save some time introducing ourselves," she laughed heartily at her own joke and nodded at Lottie's second question.""I am indeed heading to the beach. It has become a tradition of sorts to get a smoothie before settling in. Thank you for your help in that, they say it is bad luck to break tradition."

The heat outside felt like a stark contrast to the air conditioning inside the smoothie shop. Lottie didn't seemed bothered, but there was already sweat forming on Zofia's forehead. It was a good thing the smoothie was ice cold, and she hoped she would adjust to the warm weather soon. "Would you care to set up next to each other?" She asked her new friend, "I could, I don't know, watch your belongings while you go swimming. Although," Zofia paused in thought, "I don't think there is a problem with that around here. I've been coming here quite often, and never had anything stolen."

Zofia Von Bek
With: Charlotte

MzDuchess

Eila_Calebour

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ: $483 XXXXXXXXX ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Smoothie PlaceXXXXXXXXX ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Zofia XXXXXXXXX ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Happy, Excited XXXXXXXXX ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Take a picture.
User Image

• Charlotte hummed in agreement with Zofia’s assessment of letting food clerks help break the awkwardness of meeting a new person. It was actually, not a bad idea. She would definitely have to remember that next time she wanted to talk to a hot guy.

When Zofia exited the smoothie shop, the dark-haired woman pulled her hat down further on her head before tugging her beach bag further on her shoulder. Once her things were adjusted, she gripped her smoothie and sighed in pleasure as the cold concoction slid down her throat. “Man, that’s really good.” She groaned, pleasantly surprised.

Turning her attention back to her new companion, her brow raised in thought before readily agreeing. “Oh yeah, you don’t want Lady Luck paying attention to you for breaking tradition. She’ll sic Karma on you.” Charlotte nodded as she spoke around the straw that was still in her mouth. If she thought the topic of conversation was weird or strange, she didn’t show it. In fact, it felt kind of good to find another female human being who seemed to have a similar opinion as herself. However, she could just be jumping the gun – which is her usual way of doing things.

Finally taking the straw out her mouth, Charlotte wiped at her chin when she felt a tingle of coolness on it before waving ahead of the pair and towards the waves. “Absolutely! I would be mad if my new coupon friend didn't sit with me." she teased with a dimpled smile before continuing, "Only been here a couple of weeks but this is the first time that I’ve been to the beach. So far though, I haven’t really seen a huge amount of crime here in the town, which is strange; but it must be magic keeping everyone in line.” She said with a small laugh before shrugging casually.

As they walked further on the beach, Charlotte waited for Zofia to show the way, content to follow behind her new friend. Once their spot was picked out, Lottie spread out her towel and stripped down to just her swimsuit. She placed her sandals by her bag while her shirt and shorts went in it. Taking her hat off momentarily, she also put her hair in a messy bun before throwing the straw hat back on her head and stretching out with another sigh. “I definitely want to go swimming, but I think tanning is the way to go right now. What do you think, Zofia?” she asked, her head tilted slightly in the other girl’s direction even though her eyes were closed behind her sun glasses.

Eila_Calebour
      I think the next posts should be in the Beach thread! That way we don't confuse peeps! biggrin .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:39 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

The sun hit his ring hanging from his necklace in just right angle where the shine hit him in the eye. He closed his eye and blinked a few times to readjust his vision. He smiled that something so little like that would happen in this new day, in this new place. Roaming around was fun but sticking around and having some adventures in different towns was always the highlight of a wanderer. The sun blaring down on his skin wasn't too much of a bother, but it was the thirst that came behind it that would only cause him slight discomfort. He thought it would just be a good way to check out the food places around the area and see if he can actually find a good place. He shook his bangs away from his shades and continued to make his way down the boardwalk.

Cornelius was wearing just a pair of red swimming trunks with patterns of sharks along the sides of the legs, his favorite towel that said "Down to Party" in large white letters and a dark background, was draped over his shoulders as he continued to make his way down. He checked out a few of the bikini wearing hotties on his way. His eyes glinted a shade of red behind his sunglasses, as he continued to gain interest in the area. He shook his head with a grin tugging at the corner of his lip. No no... Drink first. He thought to himself. In the distance he saw a little smoothie joint. Didn't seem too crowded and decided to check it out. He could feel his small wallet in the back of his pocket as he thought about if his wallet was with him, the small weight behind his shorts gave him that assurance and continued on towards the smoothie place.

User Image
User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Weapon: An enchanted spellbook in a language only she can read
Housing: 1110 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cesela was a bit nervous on coming back to work. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, she had to step away from her job. However, after settling all of her circumstances, she was allowed to come back because she had become a bit of a celebrity with a lot of frequent beachgoers. She stood behind the door from the kitchen in her uniform, hearing the familiar voices and chatter of some of her more regular patrons. No doubt that they were concerned for her when she suddenly stopped working. She found herself frozen on the other side of the door where they were all at. "Ohh...I'm a little nervous...I can't seem to settle down"

Cocoa, who was sitting on top of her head, simply bounced and looked down at her. |"It'll be okay. If you just explain things calmly, I'm sure they'll understand. Besides, I have a feeling that they're eager to see you step out those doors and take their orders again. You have nothing to worry about especially now that you settled your...circumstances." Cocoa knew more than anyone just how difficult her circumstances were and how hard she had to work to overcome them. She's grown much stronger than when she first arrived in Soleil, that much has definitely shown.

Cesela took a deep breath, holding her hand up to her chest as she steadied her breathing and slowly calmed herself down. After a few minutes, she gave a deep sigh and clapped her hands against her face to psych herself up. "Okay, lets do this." She took a few moments before opening the door to the lobby area and not long afterwards, those same people that were her frequent patrons shouted out in cheer to see her come back. After taking in the moment for a few moments, she scratched the side of her cheek with her finger, feeling the nerves come right back as she struggled to find words to say. "U-umm...I'm not sure what to say but...I'm back" After some of the frequent patrons had their moments of cheer, she made her way into the lobby where she proceeded to tell her frequent patrons about what had happened that caused her to stop working and that everything was okay now. She even got a little emotional about it in the process too, seeing that so many people were more than happy to see her back.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa
Personal thoughts (OOC):

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko adjusted the sunglasses on her face, humming softly as she strolled along the boardwalk scrolling idly through some of her favorite blogs on her phone and checking in on one of her many games. With such a nice day she decided to get out of the house, and had decided to head to the beach. Though first she intended on going to the smoothie shop for a nice fruity treat since it'd be some time since she'd had a good fruit smoothie. Along with that maybe she'd take a small dip in the water since it had a nice deck to chill out. Thankfully she had been mindful to put on sunscreen before leaving the house given how sensitive her skin could be to the sunlight at times. The Smoothie Palace was soon in her sights and she sped up a little to duck inside. Luckily it didn't seem to busy so she was able to get into line and make it to the front counter in record time. It only took her a few moments to make a decision on her drink. "Could I please get a large strawberry passion fruit smoothie?" she asked with a smile, digging her wallet out of her bag. That was one of her favorite flavor combos and she had a bit of a taste for it. Handing over the money, she stood off to the side. Taking off her sunglasses she tucked them and her wallet back into the beach bag. After a couple minutes of waiting her order was called up and she gratefully took the cup. Taking a sip she let out a content sigh as she walked out onto the deck. Finding an empty spot she took a seat, slipping her bag and jacket off allowing the sun to fully hit her body. Dipping her feet into the water she pulled her phone out again and peacefully sipped her drink.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Smoothie Palace 【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Pictures【Funds:】$976【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】 Beach Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Musings:】Ah what a nice day and a good smoothie~【Profile:】Here

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:52 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

The sand began to make its way onto his feet as he made his way to the smoothie place. He stopped and rested his hand against a wall and shook one foot at a time, making the sand just fall out of his sandals. He liked the beach, he enjoyed the water, the girls, the food, but not so much the sand on his feet. If it got on his body, fine, but if it got inside his shoes or in his sandals like now... not so much. He adjusted his sunglasses again and made his way into the shop.

He made his way inside and stood in line waiting for his turn. He checked his pocket again and pulled out his wallet and held on to his card in his hand. He placed his wallet back in his pocket and then realized he left his phone at home. He smiled and shook his head. Dumbass... He thought to himself. The line wasn't long and the pace was steady. Once it was his turn he told them "Just give me a large, Passion fruit smoothie." He handed his card over to the cashier. As he waited for his smoothie he tried to place the card in his back pocket while he was looking around. Cornelius noticed a black haired girl sitting outside, feet in the water, face focused on her phone. As he let go of the card when he thought it was in his back pocket he heard the soft flap that cards make when they hit the ground. Smooth... He thought to himself as he looked back and reached down to grab his card. Cornelius's sunglasses began to slip off his face but he quickly pushed them back up with his finger and stood back up. He looked around and some people were staring at him. "Thank you I'll be here all day." He said with a smile. Unfazed by the stares. He took his drink and made his way out towards the dock.

He took a sip of his drink, he raised his left eyebrow and nodded his head, Not bad. he said to himself. He approached the girl on her phone. He felt his body slow down as he was making his way towards her. He stood still for a second. Cmon... this would make a great story... so just do it. Cornelius took another sip of his smoothie and continued. He approached the girl from her side as to not startle her and said, "Hi, would you mind some company?" He had a sincere bright smile on his face as he said this.

User Image
User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:26 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko had fallen into a game, tapping and swiping away at her screen as soft music could be heard. Her lips were pursed slightly as her eyes scanned the screen. She was drawn out of her peaceful reverie when a voice sounded from above her. Gazing up she took in the rather attractive guy. Blinking a few time his question registered in her mind and she shook out of her stupor with lightly flushed cheeks. She really hoped that he hadn't noticed her, quite blatant, staring. "Oh! Hello there!" She let out a soft, slightly nervous laugh as she gave a small wave. Clearing her throat, she nodded and scooted over to the side to make room, patting the spot lightly. "N-no I wouldn't mind it at all! Company sounds quite nice!" she squeaked out with a smile. 'Ohh calm down, no need to make a fool of yourself.' she thought taking a deep breath in and out. She quickly tried to will her blush down, lifting her smoothie to take a long sip as if the coolness of the drink would also cool her warm face. If there was one thing she disliked it was the fact that she blushed rather easily. Seeing as she now had some company she was quick to tuck her phone away into her bag so as not to be rude. Despite her major strides out of crippling shyness she still had times of falling back into it. Especially when she was caught by surprise. Thankfully she was at the point where she wouldn't just run off. Instead she kicked her feet lightly in the water, her gaze looking over at her newfound companion. "It's quite a nice day out today huh?" she asked softly looking out at the ocean and enjoying another sip of her drink.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Smoothie Palace 【Accompanying:】Cornelius【Outfit:】Pictures【Funds:】$976【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】 Beach Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Embarrassed【Musings:】Oh goodness.【Profile:】Here

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】I'm soo sorry for the wait! My brain got kinda mushy. crying

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:13 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Cornelius still felt like he had caught the girl off guard. Once she said she wouldn't mind the company he took a seat next to her. He sat on the dock and let his feet into the water, the cool temperature of the water was felt through out his body as he did a quick body shake. "Yeah... nice day in a new town." He said to the long haired cutie next to him. He had a smirk tugging at his lips as he thought about how the day had just started and it was starting well, even though he did make a fool of himself a few minutes ago but he put that behind him.
He took a sip of his drink and looked out the ocean view. "I'm Cornelius by the way." He said stretching out his hand towards her. He had a bright grin on his face, it was always nice to just meet a stranger and make conversation. It was one of the things he was always glad about now that he wasn't in hell. He knew it was going to be an annoying process to fix up his place here in the new area, but he put that behind him and focused on the moment. Boxes and crap in them can wait for later, now is time to have fun and talk with the gorgeous brunette, on the side of this... he forgot the name of the smoothie joint so he just thought about it as that, the smoothie joint, and enjoy the day in the sun.

User Image
User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko looked over at the guy, tilting her head to the side slightly. "Oh you're new to Soleil? What do you think of city so far?" She asked curiously with a soft smile. It was always interesting to see new faces around the city. She certainly hoped that her companion enjoyed his time here since there always seemed to be something to do. "How long ago did you move in? Has it gone smoothly for you? I know moving to a new place can be kind of a hassle sometimes. It took me a bit to get my home that exact way I wanted it. Especially my workspace in the attic and converting my garage." She said with a soft laugh remembering getting all of her sewing materials set up and costumes put away plus making the garage into a dance studio of sorts. Now that she'd shaken off her nerves, it was easy to become rather talkative. When the guy, Cornelius, introduced himself she smiled, reaching out to gently grasp his hand and shake it. "It's wonderful to meet you Cornelius, my name is Setsuko." She happily introduced herself back, holding his hand for a moment longer before withdrawing her own and going back to sip on her smoothie. Now she was even more glad that she had come out, she really enjoyed meeting new people and if a person just happened to be quite handsome well that was certainly a bonus. "So besides stopping in for a delicious smoothie, did you have anything else planned for today?" She asked softly, her free hand toying with her braided locks as a light breeze carrying the salty taste of the sea blew past them.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Smoothie Palace 【Accompanying:】Cornelius【Outfit:】Pictures【Funds:】$976【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】 Beach Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Musings:】Everything is okay.【Profile:】Here

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items