Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:14 pm
shari chuckled. "Shamans often know each other so its possible.." She said as toke a deep breath before channeling some magic making the crystal glow. She opened her eyes and looked into it. "I'm seeing something....I see you and standing infront of a great tree..." She said as the image she described appeared. Now I'll seeing...creeping darkness....a black fog is moving towards you slowly.....I see....several people sanding in the fog telling you to join them." She said before looking up at Mizori. "A very dark future...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:01 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sitting there Mizori listened to the woman her eyes still closed. When she spoke of seeing a great tree Mizori's attention was brought a bit tighter on the woman. She had not said anything about what she was but the fact that she saw a tree defiantly caught her attention. "Creeping darkness?" Mizori muttered as she opened her eyes looking at Shari with a slightly confused look about her. "Not the fortune I was wanting to hear. Wouldn't you get more business if you told people more....happy fortunes" the young dryad said pulling her hands back to herself evident the fortune telling had troubled her a bit even if she was trying to shrug it off.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 pm
It seemed like as soon as Nick was finally able to feel some inner peace in God knows how long, the moment was over and ruined as Joe threw a hissy fit and stormed out. Then trouble seemed to follow in the form of a young woman who entered. As Marcus pushed him and the others to the wall, Nick's glasses came down and his hand went to his holster, ready should he need to fight. This is gonna be like that job in Red Country isn't it? He thought, inwardly sighing. Except instead of getting paid, Nick was probably going to be some sort of martyr.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:05 am
Once Joe left, all Skye did was let out a sigh. It seems like Shari already knew of her gender and after the whole mishap with the siren, she wouldn't be surprised if the others caught on. Though no one seems to be questioning it at the moment. Before they even got started on looking through her dreams, it seems like they trouble found their way to them. Being pulled to the wall as Marcus put up a veil in front of them, she saw a girl with green hair walk in that looked to be around their age. Was she working for Mare? Her question was answered once she saw the pictures that she held and saw her face on one of them. She glanced over at Nick and saw where his hand was going. She shot him a glare, telling him that they can't resort to shooting this girl.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:13 am
Nick looked over and saw Skye glaring at him. Seriously? This woman has pictures of some of us and she wants to take the risk. Nick thought, letting out a quiet sigh. He kept his hand at the ready, in case Marcus couldn't hold up his spell. Leave it to the Detective to frown at someone getting shot. He thought, frowning.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:14 am
"It's not about da money, honey. I deliver news about ones destiny.." She said smiling. "Oh, and before i forget...seeing as how ya are a guest of this nation, you should really take a look at the clothing store I have next to the house. They say you'll be able to move like a fish in water on land." She said smiling as she toke the pictures. "Now let's try finding these people...." She toke the picture of Marcus and made it float above the crystal ball. She toke a deep breath as a light shot from the crystal ball to the picture before burning it up. suddenly and illusion formed around the room. They were suddenly in a large room that looked to be in a castle with six hooded people standing around the table. "Well den...dis is interesting....magic has weird ways of working....this is meant to be seen..."

Marcus looked to Evan and nodded to him. He and Evan were both on the same page. One of the six figures stepped forward. "We know why we are all here right? We have to take the pieces and hide them....as much as I want to remain in our home we have no choice...it's become too corrupted and as Knights sworn to protect the princess we must obey." The figures stepped forward and pulled out six glowing objects each glowing a different color. "Until the day we meet again..." They bowed and five turned and vanished as the last one held a blue object and He toke off his hood to reveal a younger Marcus with long teal hair tied in a ponytail.

As Evan began to make a door on the wall behind them he watched the scene and gasped silently. "A K-knight?! but then....the legends are true!? So did he pick Skye?!" He thought to himself as kept working on the door into the clothing store next door  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:20 am

"I will take a look at the shop when we are done here. See if they have anything that is more my size " she mused leaning back in the chair some as Shari took the pictures Mizori simply waited. Watching shaman work she was happy she had extra pictures when the one she had handed her was burnt up by the light from the crystal ball. Were all shaman's searching this......dramatic? she wondered as the area around them started to change into a castle. "An illusion?" she muttered as six figures appeared suddenly around them. Mizori's hand thru training along had gone to her pocket where a single cylinder of wood resided wrapped with string.

When the figures spoke it cemented that this was indeed and illusion as Mizori pulled her hand from her pocket calming down a bit. "These six are the knights of the essence" she muttered to herself thinking of the stories that Mare had told her as she was growing up. "So he betrayed the rest" Mizori said softly as she looked at the image of Marcus before them. "Because he hides the princess is locked away" she muttered low as she widened her eyes a little. There it was again that feeling of something being off in the room this time tho this time it was more pronounced then the last few.

"Shaman, Tell me has anyone come into this shop before me?" Mizori questioned putting her hands on the table a faint green glow formed around them as a small subtle pulse shot down from the table and thru the wood of Shari's house. "Someone you are trying to divert my attention away from perhaps with the illusions of your magic, and your kind words?" Mizori questioned as another soft pulse shot out from her hand again slowing and diffusing somewhat as it passed by Marcus's curtain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:06 am
"Only da meat head my dear..." she sad smiling. "But dis illusion is interesting....it's says a lot more den you tink." She said pointing to the room. The room had six large colored tiles that surrounded a pit where a rainbow of light shone up from. "Dis castle still stands...." She said as the illusion began changing as it then moved form the room in the castle and time began to speed up as towns and city were built and demolished around the castle

Evan looked to the others as the door finished and nodded before waving for the others to go through.

Marcus' eyes narrowed as the scene played out. He remembered that night well. Leaving his home with the others to takes the pure essence to the far corners of the world without hide or hair of their princess. He looked to the others and the portal and sighed as he kept the magic curtain up."Of course she's a wood child....that makes things tougher.."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:22 am

The pulses continued to be expelled from Mizori's hands as Shari continued to show her the illusion of the castle. Her actions alone made it to where either she didn't know what Mizori was currently doing or had nothing to hide and trully didn't know or feel the strange feeling that Mizori was getting. Expanding to the ends of the shop the pulses eventually slowly started to retract inwards towards Mizori as the city around them in the illusion began to take shape as time seemed to speed along. While she waited for her pulses to return Mizori watched the scene unfold infront of her, interests piqued atleast a bit at what would unfold before her. 'You never told me father that Marcus was a kinght of the essence. How he would have betrayed the princess for likely selfish reasons and become a member on the side of evil.'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 am
The scene kept playing and is soon showed Constapolis being built around it. "Hmm....Dis is a very interesting illusion..."

Evan move careful through the portal and landed next door before hurrying the others to join him." We gotta go!" He whispered to the others seeing as Marcus was still straining to keep the curtain up

Marcus kept watching the scene and grunted. "That's enough..." He though as the illusion began to fade. He clenched his teeth and looked back at the others as evan went through the portal  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:03 am

As soon as Evan landed in the store next door what looked to be roots shot up from the floorboards in a cage like manner and struck the ceiling above to form a full cage around Evan. "It seems like I have found something apart from your illusions Shari" Mizori said slowly standing up and looking towards the shop next door. "I think I will infact take a look into those clothes now." Reaching into her pocket again Mizori pulled the wooden dowel from it and held it next to her. A green pulse filled it as the sound of cracking wood soon transformed it into a bow the strings now pulled taught.

"I am sorry for this, when I am done I will make sure to put it back to the way it was." Mizori said simply as she looked towards the wall next to her as another pulse shot out from her own body this time as the once dead wood of the wall seemed to come to life. The wood slowly contracted forming a hole between the two shops as Mizori headed inside. "What has my trap caught" she muttered stepping into the room several meters away from Evan. "Who are you?" Mizori asked slightly confused as she looked at the boy. He was defiantly not what she was expecting. "Are you the one I was sensing? Who are you? A thief?" Mizori started to bombard Evan with questions as she stood there bow in hand but no arrow notched.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:46 pm
((Time to jump into action! >w
Damn it all! Nick thought, swearing inwardly as Evan seemed to get captured by the woman. Nick unholstered his weapon and in one fluid motion positioned himself behind the Wood Wielder. "Drop your weapon and put your hands in the air!" Nick commanded, fully aware there was no way this wasn't going to end in a fight. Unless of course my Bounty Hunter cover story works.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:53 pm
((Sounds like we switched roles lol))

Skye was about to follow after Evan, but she saw him get trapped by the wood coming from the house. She looked to the green haired girl and saw her make her way to the next room right before Marcus dropped the illusion. She stuck close to the wall as it seems like she hasn't noticed them yet, but the assassin quickly tried to get a jump on her. At least he didn't shoot right away. While the girl was distracted, she started setting up an ice trap.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:02 pm
Evan was surprised when he was trapped. "I'm no thief that's for sure...." He said simply. He watched Nick make his move as put his hands on the ground and began to make a door. "Genie...." he muttered as he worked on summoning his genie

"Miss Skye...we don't need to go into ya mind now, but da garments i made for ya are in da back of da store in a blue chest....dey will help ya with ya powas." Shari said as she stood up and walked into another room.

Marcus sighed. "Skye, Go to the chest, then take your friends and find Joe before going to Davy Jones. He will know what to do." He said looking at her. "I know you may have a lot of questions, but I promise I shall answer them in time." He said smiling as his face turned into his fish form and he leapt through the cage smashing it with a kick. "Child, It's time you made your leave." He said to Evan pretending like he didn't know him. He stood in front of Mizori and crossed his arms. "They are no thieves...but I most certainly am." He said smirking hoping she hadn't already seen his fish form.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:51 pm
Skye nodded in response to Marcus as he went and broke Evan out of the wooden cage. She put her hands on the ground and had ice travel to the green-haired girl and had ice walls shoot up around her. It wouldn't hold her for long, but it was enough to let her slip by without letting the girl see her clearly. She dashed to the back of the clothing store and started looking for the blue chest. The three of them should be able to handle that girl.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games