Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:57 pm
Threan sighs and shakes his head. "I don't s-s-s-s-see any traps, creases or anything." he says moving away from the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:22 pm
John squatted down to look at the floor, "ether I did enter Baccob's library, or..." John looked back to Pyrrha, "... you think you could break a wall?"  

Alzzak

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:03 pm
"Erm, why are you all staring at this wall? Is this where you saw the library? Though I will admit that I don't remember one being here... but I am just an acolyte so I don't know everything there is to know about this temple. Um, are you certain it was a library and not just the room of a book hoarder? I'm pretty sure we had some of those... Can you describe it at all?" Akemi asks while looking around nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:22 pm
"It was small, but had shelves full of books. Acolyte Akemi... acolyte..." John quickly pulled his bag off his back and pulled the note he found in the Library. "Akemi, this is a note I found in the library. Read it, and tell us if you know the acolyte who wrote it."  

Alzzak

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:36 pm
"Beak a wall?" Pyrrha thought for a bit. "I have never tried before. But if you want I can give it a shot."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:42 pm
Akemi looks over the note carefully. "No, I don't remember ever meeting him, he may have left before I ever joined though. It is rare for someone to leave the order though, not a lot of people are comfortable with us or what we do. I guess there's a taboo about preparing the bodied of the dead to rest or something." She shrugs a bit at that before turning her attention back to John.
"Was there anything else you can remember about it? Honestly I don't remember anything about a library being here at all either. I mean, we have books, but they're about taking care of the dead and are in the temple. If we can find one of the masters alive, maybe they can tell you more about it."  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:15 pm
John clasped the bridge of his nose as he became annoyed with yet another unexplained issue, though he listened and thought. " given the reason we needed the library was for defense, I could go on for seven hours on every detail of the room and we still would be defenseless. Would you know of a single entry room that has tables, beds, or other things we could use to build a barricade? once there we can go over every detail I remember of the room, the man of your story, how many things are differed between a drider's body and a humanoids... and any other question that can come to thought."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:54 pm
"Oh, yeah, I know where we can go. All of the rooms have more than one exit, but the acolytes dorm has plenty of beds and things. And the best part is that we're close to it. It is cramped though, but should suit your purposes." She says a bit cheerfully, glad to finally be of some help. "I'll lead you there when you're ready."  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 pm
"Sound's Like a wonderful plan, though, you wouldn't happen to have a hammock as well? I'm afraid beds and I don't do to well anymore, but I guess I can make it work." Lydia motions with her hand. "Please lead the way my dear, we'll keep you safe." Though Lydia could not have been much older then the acolyte she had begun to speak to her if she was several years her junior. Though she now despised drow culture, it was hard to shrug of her entire lifetime of experience with it. Coming from a society of dominant woman, she could not help but look at this shy mousy girl as anything but a child.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:54 pm
She nods and begins making her way further down the hallway, pointing to a door on her right as she goes. "That's the door to the temple. There shouldn't be anything really useful in there, just an alter and maybe a holy text or two that the high priests would read from."
Finally the hallway turns south sharply and she stops. "Uhm.. The rooms are just down here.. but.. well.. I'll take you to the door and then let you check if it's safe. I don't have any weapons or anything.. even if I did know how to use anything more dangerous than a butter knife.." She fidgets a bit before peeking around the corner, careful to keep most of herself behind the wall. "Ugh... Uh oh.."  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin rolled 3 20-sided dice: 5, 17, 12 Total: 34 (3-60)

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:56 pm
[Nothing to see here..]  
Kishi Bojin rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:58 pm
[Nope, nothing at all]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:59 pm
From the hallway comes a loud grunting and thumping noise, then it all goes very quiet..

[Map has been updated]  
Kowsauni rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 13 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:28 pm
"What was that?" Lydia said in an alarmed voice. "Hold up child, let me peer ahead and see what lies in the darkness." Lydia scuttles up to the acolyte. Using her spider legs she actually climbs up onto the side of the wall. She then stealthy pokes her head around the corner to see if she can locate locate the source of the noise.

(First roll, move silently +7, Second roll, spot +5)  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:48 pm
Pyrrha sighed and drew her sword. "If it's another spider then I am going to pop a blood vessel in anger."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff