Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:54 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin had felt like she was in a daze lately. She hadn't felt right since Jake died, and her time with Ohvan during his heat had left her feeling broken and confused about what she wanted. She still loved Jake, and she felt so wrong for enjoying what had happened with Ohvan, even if she hadn't really had any choice in the matter. She had tried to distract herself with her duties as Gypsy's secretary, but it wasn't exactly easy when she knew how Gypsy felt about her. So everything about her life had just felt so off lately. She finally decided to take a bit of a break from her duties and stood up to go on a walk. She didn't really have a destination in mind, instead deciding to just drift for a bit. Her walk ended up being what saved her from Tenran's attack that put everyone else to sleep. She didn't really snap back to reality until she heard the sound of Tenran slicing at the door to the hut Blade was in. She watched for a moment and then gave a soft sigh as she decided to step in. Maybe she would get lucky and whoever was here would kill her. She tried to shake that thought off as she moved up to examine where he had been. The door he had created seemed to be gone, but Lin could still feel something off about the spot where it had been. She wasn't sure exactly what it was, but it felt like the door hadn't quite closed fully. She took a deep breath and then stepped through, finding herself behind Tenran as he tried to get Blade under control. She cleared her throat to get his attention. "I really wouldn't do that," she said. "I don't know much about her, but I know plenty about the people who put her here. And they won't take kindly to someone coming in and snatching her up like this. So I'm afraid that I'll have to ask you to give up and leave." There was no emotion in her voice, though a demon like Tenran would be able to sense what she felt. Her purple eyes were a bit cloudy, making her internal pain clear for him to see. Her heart was still broken from Jake ending their relationship and then dying before she could apologize for what she had done to him afterward. She was completely different from Blade. All that drove her to do anything was the sorrow and heartbreak that she felt, and it seemed to be driving her to a very dark place right now. She just wanted everything to stop, but she knew that it would be wasting the life that Jake had sold his soul to give her. That was all that really kept her going at all now.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:23 pm
If you aren't having the Grandest of times

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Tenran

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tenran was startled when he heard a voice behind him his focused had been fully fixed on blade that he must have forgotten to seal the door he’d opened to get into the room and turned around, he hadn’t looked at her yet and already he could sense the distress resonating from the one behind him “interesting... how embarrassing leaving a door ajar like that” he turned to regard her though he bowed slightly in a formal fashion and then snapped his fingers, the scent of lustful desire poured into the room “how unfortunate, ordinarily something of this scale would be best left until much later but I don’t mind having my time tables pushed up slightly. I am Lord Tenran and while I know that those who placed this rare flower into this case would rather others stay out of it, I’ve invested to much time searching for her, and even more time trying to free her from herself” Tenran stood straight again and smiled “though it seems you little one are in need of something to occupy your mind, allow me the pleasure of knowing you name and perhaps later after I’ve freed one mind I may free yours from whatever burden that troubles you” Admittedly Tenran really had no way of knowing how lustful desire would impact blades healing process, if it would even do anything at all remained to be seen though one thing is for sure this slight disruption will have to be dealt with soon before the next stage could begin else everything he’s done so far would have been for nothing and time would be needed to start the process all over again, time he was sure was quickly passing him by.

then you're having the worst of times and we can't have that...

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:48 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin's expression stayed blank as she listened to Tenran speak. "She's in here for a reason," she stated simply. "She killed someone very important to one of the people here. I think they were working on figuring out how to bring her mind back." She shook her head a bit when he mentioned that she was in need of something to occupy her mind. "I have plenty to occupy my mind. Too much." She let out a heavy sigh. "You can call me Lin. But again, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. If you leave now, I won't mention this to anyone else here. No one has to get hurt." She was trying to ignore the scent of lust in the room, trying to ignore the way it made her feel. "You seem like a reasonable man, Tenran. There doesn't have to be a fight. You can just walk away." Lin was trying to get Tenran to leave peacefully. She was essentially worthless in a fight, so she was trying to keep things from escalating that far.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Tenran

Tenran smiled as he glanced over at Blade before returning his attention back to Lin and replied “what a surprise it just so happens that that is what I’m doing now, so I’m afraid I can’t leave otherwise everything I’ve strived to do will be for nothing” he reached behind him and drew a pistol with a rather nasty axehead on the end of it and looked at her with inquisitive eyes before he tossed it over to where he had his cane with the fire on it still “for someone speaking of having to much on her mind your eyes say that you carry a burden few should ever have to hold, I will not presume to know what may be wrong but don’t allow such a thing to weigh you down that you become suffocated by it.” He smiled warmly before he continued “rest assured a fight is not something I desire but as I said before I can’t leave until my work is done, if you feel so compelled to stay and watch after all I am now defenseless so you now have the upper hand over a demon Lord of all people” though truthfully he didn’t need such archaic weapons to fight but he was sure not going to say anything about that, hopefully, his ruse would work otherwise it was likely he was going to have to put her to sleep until he was done with blade.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:29 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
"It's doubtful that you would be able to pull her back," Lin stated. "And even if I believed that your intentions here were purely good, I would still have to ask you to leave and see about coming back and getting a meeting with the person in charge around here. I can't just leave you to this." She watched him throw the gun over to where his cane was. She rolled her eyes when he said he was defenseless. "We both know that you're far from defenseless, Tenran. You may not have a weapon, but I'm guessing that you at the very least have some kind of magic at your disposal that you could fight with. If you're going to try to charm me, at least acknowledge that I'm smart enough to see through your obvious lies." Her expression turned more serious. "I don't know much about you, but I very much doubt that you would just randomly show up here for no reason other than to try to fix Blade. Especially since you're calling yourself a demon lord. If I had to guess, I'd say that your reasons would probably have to involve claiming ownership over her by demonic law. That's really the only reason that I can think of for you seeking her out specifically in a place full of people who would attack you on sight for intruding. Am I right?" Lin didn't really need him to confirm that she was right. She wasn't really an expert, but she knew enough about demonic law to know why a demon lord would be seeking a demon hybrid. It wasn't really that hard to figure out.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Tenran

Intrigued by this sudden display of knowledge he clapped his hands “Bravo little one I must say you have me there, though the truth of her restoration would be to be claimed for myself, though if not me than someone less forgiving and crueler, in truth she is a fascination more than a claim, but truthfully to claim her would to imply that my intentions were indeed to bring her back to some level of normalcy would you not agree?” he shrugged slightly not really expecting a response and truthfully he had a feeling things were going to get rough, and knew this mark was going to be worth fighting for in the end. Sighing slightly, he’d responded “the fact of the matter is she is to precious, to valuable to allow another lord with crueler intentions to simply get their filthy hands on her as she is now” he stopped for a moment to look around the room, even with his fire lighting the room the darkness was already starting to return “how unusual shadows tend to stay away from the light, these are already returning” a sure sign he’d missed the timetable. Walking over to his cane and pistol he picked it up and holstered as well as pulled the cane out of the floor “I tell you what I will give you one day” he pointed at blade and continued “unfortunately our talking has unfortunately kept me from my timetables so unfortunately, I will have to begin anew to restore her mind, unfortunately having missed the next stage I have no way of knowing what she will be like now once the spells fade fully.” He snapped his fingers and opened a door “I will return in one day to try again do what you will with that knowledge I have given you, also when your snake wakes up please pass on a little message for me won’t you” he gave Lin a smile and continued “be careful where you lie at night for the legion seeks those who desert their ranks, I personally have no interest in her but there is one who does and had a contract out for her life, also if your leader so chooses to meet with me before I return I shall be found at Club Brimstone, for now, little one I will leave you in peace as well as leave you a door to leave from.” Tenran had all the time in the world but he feared time to reach blades mind was swiftly coming to an end, really was an intriguing prospect, one he knew would be worth all the effort to bring into the fold. Tenran bowed slightly and then walked through the door, though instead of going to Brimstone he stepped onto the second-floor patio of his manor in Hell’s Cradle and simply waited until the time came to return to try again.

Just as quickly as Tenran left so to did the spell he’d put on everyone effect, Regina struggled to get up but found herself curling up on the ground before she got her bearings and wondered how she came to be not on the roof of the barracks, she remembered firing a bolt a Demon and could remember him saying something about not caring about what she felt or something along those lines at which point everything had gone black, yawning she glanced around and noticed that others were coming to as well which meant she wasn’t the only one who’d been effected by his spells. Regina had a feeling Lucy would be very upset once she heard about this though she couldn’t quite figure out what he was doing here in the first place.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:38 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin listened to Tenran's explanation of his intentions with a bored expression. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned the message to pass on to Regina. She was a bit confused by the message, though she didn't really get a chance to question what he meant before he was saying his goodbyes to her and stepping through the door he had created to Hell's Cradle. She considered what to do next for a moment and then looked back down to Blade. She decided that she really didn't want to be in the house when Blade snapped out of Tenran's power and became wild again, so she quickly stepped through the door that had been left for her. She looked around Sanctuary and finally noticed all of the sleeping people who were starting to wake up.

She looked around a bit and noticed Regina. It only took her a moment to realize that the message was for her, so she quickly approached her to make sure she was alright. She looked her over and gave a soft sigh. "The demon who knocked you out gave me a message to pass on to you," she stated simply. "He said to be careful where you lie at night, for the legion seeks those who desert their ranks. Not sure what all that's about, but he said that there's a contract out on you, one that he has no interest in claiming. He didn't seem too interested in causing any sort of fight, so I do believe him there. Truthfully, I feel bad for anyone who would try to come here to get you. Especially when one considers whose Mark you're wearing." Lin didn't know anything about Regina, but she had noticed Lucy's Mark on her and immediately recognized who it belonged to. She knew that anyone who tried going after Regina would definitely have a bad time. Lucy was one of the angriest creatures to ever exist. Pissing her off further by going after her lover would definitely not end well for anyone.

Lucy
Lucy appeared near Regina and Lin. Her bond to Regina had only just reawakened, so it had taken a bit of time to find exactly where she was. She noticed her curled up on the ground and moved over to check on her. "I felt you get agitated by something and then get knocked out," she muttered as she looked her over with a concerned expression. "Sorry it took me so long to get here. The bond was blocked while you were gone, so it was still coming back when it happened. I think there was a bit of a delay between what happened to you and me feeling it. And it took me a few tried to get to your exact location." She placed a quick kiss on Regina's lips and then looked around as everyone else was recovering from Tenran's spell. Her eyes flashed to that dark yellow that showed just how close the Revenant was to the surface. "What happened here while I was gone?"

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:12 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regina saw Lin walk up to her, terror setting in when she gave her the message. When Lucy showed up and gave her the kiss she momentarily lost her senses for a moment having been reunited with Lucy and immediately moved and wrapped herself around Lucy shaking slightly as she gained a momentary burst of energy to transport them through the shadows and up on the Barracks Roof where her gear was, she changed immediately and simply looked at Lucy with dread her question not going unanswered as she started getting her clothes on “a demon showed up while you were gone, he came looking for something though I’m not sure what, he’d put most of us to sleep while he was here so I have no idea what he did while I was out” she paused to look down at Lin briefly before she continued her hands were shaking at this point as she continued “though he passed along a message that I had hoped wouldn’t become a reality” she sat down dread still showing on her face as she looked at Lucy and continued “ and it seems my former master is looking for me, and has a contract out for my life, which means that I’ve either been declared lost property or I’ve been branded a deserter of the legion, which is more than likely of which the legion will be hunting me until I’m brought back dead or alive, though…” she shivered at the thought and continued “death before being returned would be a mercy for what they would do to me alive” she wasn’t sure what she was going to do at this point, though while she was shaken up by the message it didn’t stop her from looking down at Lin and inquiring “why was that demon here?” she wasn’t entirely sure what would bring a demon here considering he wasn’t here for her life which meant he was looking for something specific.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 am
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin watched Regina wrap around Lucy and use the shadows to move them to somewhere else. She began to check on a few others nearby, though she looked up to the roof when Regina asked her question. "He was here for the one in that house," she said, pointing toward the house Blade was sealed in. "He wants to restore her mind and claim her by demonic law. If I had to guess, he probably already has the contract that gives him ownership. I distracted him a bit this time and made him miss whatever timing he was going for. But he said that he'll come back for her later."

Lucy
Lucy couldn't help but smile when Regina wrapped around her. That was something that she had definitely missed while Regina had been away. She watched Regina get dressed and listened to her explanation of what had happened. She growled at the mention of a contract on Regina's life. "I wouldn't be too worried about your former master or this legion finding you," she said, the air around her starting to grow colder. "In fact, you should probably feel pretty sorry for anyone who is stupid enough to come after you, because that would put them against me. And I can assure you that they've never dealt with a monster like me before." She moved over a bit so she could look down at Lin and hear the explanation about what the demon had wanted. She thought about it for a moment. "Honestly, I'm not sure what we should do about that. The plan for Blade has always been to restore her mind. I don't know what was next for her after that. We'll have to see what Gypsy wants to do about this demon claiming Blade. If he wants to restore her mind, Gypsy may just let him."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:55 am
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

To hear Lucy say that had if nothing else put her mind at ease, Regina stood up and walked up behind Lucy wrapping her arms around her resting her head on her shoulder, just being close was more than enough for her to be relaxed. Eventually, she spoke up “is it wise for a demon to try, it’s hard telling what purpose he has for her, in my experience it tends to be nothing good, most who are usually claimed by a Lord are puppets to their will, at least… well… it was for me before I managed to escape that control” one thing was for certain if he had indeed claimed her contract there is little she could think of to keep him from taking her, well apart from taking the contract away from him but even so that was no easy feat.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan slept peacefully until he started to feel something strange coming from Dancer. He woke up and looked around a bit. He saw Wind still in the bed with him, but there was no sign of Dancer. He frowned and got out of bed as he focused on trying to feel where Dancer was. He couldn't seem to find him at all, but he was starting to feel strange sensations coming from Dancer. He growled when he started to feel the immense pain that Luna was putting Dancer through, pain that was echoing through their bond. He looked over to Wind and shook his head as he thought about waking him up. He decided to try to let Wind sleep for as long as possible. He laid back down on the bed with Wind and focused on holding his Mate close as he wondered exactly where Dancer was and what he was going through. He wanted to figure out what was going on with Dancer and go get him, but he couldn't just leave Wind on his own with what was coming through their Mating bond.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:50 pm
Dameon Black

Wind whimpered in his sleep and snuggled back into Egan even tighter as if seeking his comfort. At first, he registered everything as part of a dream and let it go. Early on in their Mating, he'd gotten dreams of Egan's life while they'd been separated. He hadn't complained or said anything about it.

But this time, something woke him up in a panic and he frantically looked around for Dancer. When he didn't find him, he turned to Egan, "They've tortured him. Now they're letting Kam's orders run through him. If he gets loose, there's no telling what he'll do... Oh gods... Oh gods... What they did to him... Oh gods..." he gasped out the words then let Egan hold him as he dropped into saying the last two words over and over again.

He couldn't stop hearing Kam's voice echoing through his head but knew that it had to be Dancer hearing it. The last time Dancer had heard that, he'd gone on a killing spree like nothing Wind had ever seen...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:05 am
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan held Wind as he started to react to what was coming through the Mating bond from Dancer. He did his best to calm him, though he knew that it wouldn't be very easy to do so with the state Dancer was in right now. They both knew what would have to happen to Dancer to put him in his current state. As Egan tried to figure out what to do to calm Wind, his senses picked up something right outside the door. He took a moment to assess the emotions he could feel coming from whoever was at the door. The main thing he felt was nervousness, but there was extreme emotional pain just below the surface. It only took him a moment to figure out who was outside. He looked back down to Wind. "Wind, I know that you're feeling what's going on with Dancer, but I need you to focus on what's going on here for now," he said. "We need to get up and put something on. There's someone here to see us, someone that I know you'll want to see."

Samirra appeared in the Sanctuary and looked around a bit. She debated whether or not she should look into the future to figure out where to go. Before she could, a red-robed servant seemed to suddenly appear a few feet away from her, making her jump. She looked her over. "Could you help me find Egan and Wind from the Sandman?" she asked, knowing that asking the servant would be the best way to find who she was looking for. The servant simply turned to lead the way without a word, and Samirra followed close behind her. She definitely shared Gypsy's feelings on the red-robed servants. She had always found the servants to be incredibly creepy. It didn't take long to reach Wind and Egan's room, with the servant leaving Samirra alone in front of the door. She took a moment to gather her courage. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She reached out and knocked on the door before she could talk herself out of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:07 am
Dameon Black

Wind finally gave a gasp and seemed to collapse in on himself as he panted for air, "It stopped... They stopped... But it's not really over... Now he's almost back to where he was when he walked into our house... But I can function now... I can deal with it... I'll be sweaty and need to sit down, but I can do it," he gasped out as he was finally able to start shifting things around in his head.

He wasn't able to block Dancer, but he was able to set things in his head that offered road bumps, for lack of a better term.

Egan had to help him up, but he was able to put on a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt. It took him a moment to be able to concentrate enough to get his hair braided and it was a rough job, but it got it out of the way. With a supporting hand from Egan, he was able to get into a chair in the living room before Egan opened the door.

Then, he was very glad he was sitting down, "Shadow!" he gasped out, unable to hide his shocked reaction to seeing her. Thankfully, no other members of the pack were there or he'd have shifted. As it was, he was able to stay in human shape simply because it was Shadow. He wasn't seeing someone that had attacked him. He was simply seeing the little girl he'd raised.

It took him a brief second, but he simply held his arms out to her. He'd done it so many times before that it was second nature to him, "Come here, Baby Girl..." he said softly, unable to hide a tear that coursed down his cheek just from seeing her here right now. But it wasn't sadness he was feeling. He was simply glad she was home...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Samirra made her way into the room when the door was opened for her, knowing that Egan was keeping a very close eye on her. She knew how concerned he had to be for her. She kept her eyes down from Wind until she heard him say her name. She looked up to him when he said those words that she had heard him say so many times before. "I don't deserve so much love after what I did to you," she whispered. She hesitated for a bit and then finally moved into his embrace. She did everything she could to keep her emotions completely in check so that she wouldn't have to worry about Gurzil.

Egan watched Samirra move to embrace Wind and focused on what he felt from her. He could tell that she was trying so hard to keep everything in, and he knew that it definitely wasn't healthy for her to try to suppress everything. He closed his eyes and focused more on what he was feeling from her. That was when he felt what was causing the biggest problem for her. He could sense her emotions being completely thrown off by what felt like the feelings and thoughts of two others. He took a deep breath and used his power to silence the other two minds that he could sense causing her so much trouble, freeing her up to finally be able to stop worrying about keeping her emotions in check.

Samirra gasped as she suddenly felt Gurzil's and Sebastet's minds go completely quiet. That was what caused her own sorrow and pain to flood through her again. She buried her face in Wind's chest and began to cry. "I'm sorry I hurt you, Daddy. She was finally able to let out all of the emotions she had tried to keep in. She could finally allow herself to break down fully because she had Wind to support her now.

Egan sat down in a nearby chair and watched over the two of them. He allowed Wind to feel what he had done for the girl through their Mating bond. He didn't do anything to try to lessen her pain, knowing that it was healthier for her to simply get comfort from Wind.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff