Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 4e] Unity
L5R - Unity - Chapter 1 - Winter Solstice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:47 am

Before too terribly long, a Crane would come over, and interrupt. "Excuse me, we'll be needing this back now, we're just about ready to begin." You've had time to go over the basic rules of the game, but not much more than that.

"Okay, everyone," you would hear Asahina Masanori address the group of other samurai. "We are all set up. We've determined placement via Kioko-hime drawing lots randomly, so please, take your seat where you find your name left. It will also determine your first opponent."

Though not spoken to directly, you could both see and hear him, so if you were to go examine what the Crane had set up, you would find a series of tables, thirteen in all, lined up side by side that they were touching. Of course, the room itself was still a finely decorated one, with cushy zabutons, softer than anything you Kraken have experienced before (and on par with your own experiences, Kyouya).

Himura Naohiko, on the north side of the tables, you would find yourself in the dead center.

Himura Gendo, on the north side of the tables, you would find yourself on the easternmost spot.

Shosuro Kyouya, on the south side of the tables, you would find yourself fourth from the west.

Himura Kaichiyo, on the south side of the tables, you would find yourself on the easternmost spot... across from Gendo.

"If you would be so kind," Masanori would continue once everyone had taken their seats. "At this point, I will allow our commentator to cover the rules of the tournament." Then, perhaps peculiarly, he would step aside, and a Lion would step forth.

This man was a stoically handsome man, dangerously so, with chiseled good looks, broad shoulders, a square jaw, and a winning smile. He was also considerably underdressed for winter, his upper torso only donned with an undone vest (which showed off his upper body physique) and hakama pants, making him look like he was ready for summer. He had blond hair which did not appear dyed, which was worn long and loose, down to his neck.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he would start lowly, placing a closed fist to his chest and bowing deeply to everyone gathered. He would stand, doing so in silence for a few moments, before gesturing upward with one arm. "The armies of Daimyo Kita, from the wooded lands to the north, and Daimyo Minami, from the hilled lands to the south, have begun to march. These are unfortunate times, but for reasons that have not yet been made clear." Masanori would give a curious look to the other Crane he was standing nearby, as the Lion began to circle the table.

"This is not simply a show of force. Oh no. The root of this conflict runs far deeper than that. To be blunt, this is an overreaction from two fathers, over the paths their children, star-crossed lovers as they were. Daimyo Kita's son, Prince Musuko, had mysteriously vanished days before, stating boldly that he would ride to lands south, to be with his one true love, Musume."

"Uhh... Tadao-san?" Masanori would say after sidling up subtly to the Lion, trying to whisper to him. But he was ignored.

"As you might have surmised, Princess Musume, only daughter of Daimyo Minami, made a similar declaration before likewise vanishing from her lands! That is, that she would ride to lands north, to be with her beloved, Musuko," he would say, continuing to circle eastward around the line of tables, Masanori following him.

"Tadao-san, you're... this wasn't... you're not supposed... please, just..." he would squeak to no avail.

"In the face of such an act of defiance, what would be the reaction of two loving fathers, who also happened to be men of great power?" Suddenly, the Lion would lift one leg and stomp it dramatically on the easternmost table (rattling it so much that Kaichiyo's and Gendo's pieces were knocked from their starting positions). "OUTRAGE! For certain, their rival had used some sort of diabolical trickery to abduct their only child, albeit under the guise of free will! And, my fellow samurai, everyone gathered here should know. THAT. WILL. NOT. STAND!" Another stomp, more rattling of pieces.

"Everyone, if you'd just excuse me, we"And that is why," the Lion continued, speaking over Masanori. "That is why those very daimyo "Tadao-san, please- have gathered their forces, calling in troops far and just listen, we need wide, and even any favors, from both friend and rival, to cover the details, until two armies were gathered, unlike any that had ever been not bore them with seen before in all the history of these lands! That pointless exposition that is where you come in, as generals, as commanders, of each daimyo's varied legions. You ... that you're just making up!" will be leading soldiers under the flag of either daimyo, in attempt to crush the opposition and your lord's rival!"

"IKOMA-SAN!" Masanori yelled out at him to get his attention. The Lion would remove his foot from the table, turning to face the Crane.

"Asahina-san, I'm about to cover the rules. I can't do that if you interrupt me like this," he would calmly explain to the Crane.

"... but... you... that... not... kkktt..." Masanori appeared to short-circuit, then hang his head in defeat. A Daidoji stepped forth, patted him on the back supportively, and led him away.

"Where was I? Oh, yes!" the Lion continued, as he began to pace around the tables again. "As generals, you will be leading armies, represented by these Shogi boards. Your objective is simple: Crush your opponent! However, your battles will not end there. As you advance, you will encounter further legions, and must continue defeating your enemies until the enemy is completely routed, and your lord's rival shamed. Show no mercy! Failure is intolerable! And as the battles commence, I, Ikoma Tadao, will narrate the ebb and flow of this war for all the spectators to hear!"

SHOGI TOURNAMENT

Key Skill: Intelligence/Games: Shogi
Secondary Skill: Agility/Sleight of Hand (Conceal). The tournament committee does not condone the act of cheating, however!

You will make contested Shogi rolls against your opponent, with a +20 modifier, 1 for each unit in your army. If you best your opponent, they will lose 1 point of that bonus; if they already have less, they lose an additional 1 rank per point of difference (so if you have 19 and they have 17, and you win, they lose 1+2 points: 1 for losing, and 2 since they were already down 2).

You may also raise, like normally. Each successful raise (that is, you raise and still beat your opponent) gives you a "secondary bonus", of +2 per raise. Primary and secondary bonuses are added together to determine the difference in scores for the sake of lost points. However, secondary bonuses are lost first at double the rate (so losing 2 points would lose you 4 points of secondary bonus; if you have less, remove all secondary bonus and take normal primary points instead with the remainder).

If you ever get to 0 points, you've lost your king, and you are eliminated. GG.

For NPC matches, I will roll 1d10 + a bonus (from 0 to 4, depending on Int scores and skill investment in Shogi). They will move on a scale of: North Checkmate <- North Check <- North Disadvantage <- Evenly matched -> South Disadvantage -> South Check -> South Checkmate. Every success on these rolls will move them along this scale. They start at Evenly Matched.

The Match-ups
Moto Guntomar vs Shosuro Nene - Evenly matched
Ide Seibei vs Asako Mina - Evenly matched
Shiba Noburo vs Tara - Evenly matched
Ide Urako vs Shosuro Kyouya - 20/20
Toku Seiichi vs Mirumoto Katsunan - Evenly matched
Akodo Tamafune vs Morito Denbe - Evenly matched
Himura Naohiko vs Kitsuki Senzo - 20/20
Bayushi Kojiro vs Ikoma Ryobe - Evenly matched
Kitsune Ippei vs Yoritomo Katsue - Evenly matched
Akodo Masaru vs Kuni Taniko - Evenly matched
Daigotsu Josuke vs Shinjo Hideki - Evenly matched
Matsu Ami vs Kakita Mitsuko - Evenly matched
Himura Gendo vs Himura Kaichiyo - 20/20

--------------------

@ Naohiko:

Across from you sits a modestly-dressed Dragon, his eyes half-closed in meditation, or perhaps, boredom from waiting for Tadao to finish his tale. He has black hair in a traditional shaved pate style and narrow eyes, but he's just... so incredibly handsome. You get the feeling he's not much older than you, but his features were very boyish, but in a handsome way. If he wasn't adult height, you'd probably easily mistake him for half his age.

Being on the south end, he controls the black pieces, while you control white. He says nothing to you, but does bow his head to you before making his first piece, with a pawn.

Naohiko! Give me a TN 15 Raw Perception Roll to notice non-playing samurai-ko giving him googly eyes, and/or glaring daggers at you!

--------------------

@ Kyouya:

Before you, sitting across, is a well-dressed, well-groomed lady of the Unicorn. Her hair is tied back in a bun, secured by ivory hair pins of elegant carving. Her make-up is expertly done, and she does look quite lovely. She smiles politely to you, before introducing herself. "Hello! My name is Ide Urako. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintanceship!" She would bow her head politely to you.

Kyouya, you are on the south side of the table, and control the black pieces, and get to make the first move.

--------------------

@ Gendo, Kaichiyo:

.... Ssssooooooo..... This is a thing.....
Plainsfox rolled 6 10-sided dice: 3, 9, 8, 7, 4, 8 Total: 39 (6-60)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:18 am

"Good morning. I am Himura Naohiko." The green eyed bushi said brightly. "I...so...straight to business, huh?" Naohiko made his first move,sending forward a pawn that was the mirror opposite of the one that the Dragon sent forward. "Our champion's father was a Kitsuki. It is from him we take our family name."

OOC:
1st 3 dice Int/Games: Shogi 3k3+20 w/ no explosions
Dice: 3,9,8
Results:40
2nd 3 dice Raw Percpetion 2k2 w/ 1 die to handle explosions.
Dice: 4,7
Results: 11

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Paidi tou Selini rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 5, 2 Total: 8 (3-30)

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Kaichiyo took her seat across from her clansman, still looking quite ponderous as she examined the board and listened to Masanori do his thing. She quirked a brow and glanced up at the suggestion of a commentator, but looked back down barely a moment later. He was probably attractive by whatever definition girls these days used, but even dangerously beautiful men were the same kinds of meh. As soon as he started speaking, however, she perked up with considerably more interest.

It wasn't but a moment later than she was fully enraptured by the man's performance, eyes sparkling and excited grin upon her lips as she observed carefully, memorizing not just the story, but his prose, buildup, and passion as well. This was no ordinary Lion. This was an Ikoma bard! She didn't feel bad for Masanori's distress one bit anymore, and even found distaste in his suggestion that such a performance my bore them. She didn't bother to fix her board as she grinned passionately up at the man, clenching her fists in excitement and getting caught up so much that by the time he was finished she let out a little cheer.

By the time she turned back to Gendo her face was alight with confidence and vigor. "Prepare yourself, Gendo-san! 'tis unfortunate t'was you who had to face my might, but a general cannot back down from the field. Your's is the first stone on my path to glory!"

And with that she set the board back up (assuming Gendo hadn't done so already) and made her first move, seeing as the south side apparently gave her the black pieces and therefore the first move.

[Intelligence/Games: Shogi (Untrained)
Roll: 3k3 +20
1, 5, 2 = 8 + 20 = 28]
Raganui Minamoto rolled 6 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 8, 7, 6, 4 Total: 38 (6-60)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Gendo just mentally groaned at this setup, but just nodded lightly. Letting her move first, he acted with only one hand, the other keeping Setsuna from causing problems.

His voice lowered so that others would be hard pressed to hear him, aside from Kaichiyo. "Yes Hime-sama."

Intelligence/Games
3k3 - 21+20=41

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Glory Sieg rolled 6 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 10, 3, 9 Total: 33 (6-60)

Glory Sieg

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:41 am

Kyouya smiled at the woman across from her, pretending to marvel at the care and elegance in her appearance. "The pleasure is mutual. I am Shosuro Kyouya." She made her first, keeping her sweet smile on her face. "Let our war be a most beautiful one, yes?"

Intelligence/Shogi
4k2 (2 plus in case of 10s)

10 + 5 + 3 = 18 + 20 = 38
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:53 pm

The Match-ups
Moto Guntomar (+1) vs Shosuro Nene (+3) - South Advantage
Ide Seibei (+1) vs Asako Mina (+1) - Evenly matched
Shiba Noburo (+2) vs Tara (+2) - South Advantage
Ide Urako (+2) vs Shosuro Kyouya - 20/19
Toku Seiichi (+0) vs Mirumoto Katsunan (+1) - North Advantage
Akodo Tamafune (+2) vs Morito Denbe (+3) - South Advantage
Himura Naohiko vs Kitsuki Senzo (+3) - 19/20
Bayushi Kojiro (+2) vs Ikoma Ryobe (+2) - North Advantage
Kitsune Ippei (+0) vs Yoritomo Katsue (+0) - North Advantage
Akodo Masaru (+4) vs Kuni Taniko (+3) - North Advantage
Daigotsu Josuke (+1) vs Shinjo Hideki (+2) - South Advantage
Matsu Ami (+3) vs Kakita Mitsuko (+1) - North Advantage
Himura Gendo vs Himura Kaichiyo - 20/19

--------------------

@ Naohiko:

"... your family's betrayal to the Dragon was recent enough where many of us consider the wound 'fresh', myself included," your opponent would say after a few moments. "The loss of Kitsuki Iweko was divine mandate, and we take great pride in that. The emigration of the direct bloodline of Kitsuki Himura was a heavy loss felt by our family."

It was a few moves in, and the Dragon would draw first blood, his knight taking one of your pawns.

Shogi roll of 55. Naohiko is down 1 point!

"I am Kitsuki Senzo, and you will find no ally in me at this Court. Nor should you expect me to hold back as I crush you, here and now."

He would look you right in the eyes finally, with a steely determination of stifled anger... and you only just met the guy!

--------------------

@ Kaichiyo & Gendo:

Gendo draws first blood! Kaichiyo is down 1 point.

--------------------

@ Kyouya

"Ah! I'd drink to that," the Unicorn woman would say in response, cheerfully smiling at you.

Shogi roll of 59

Urako would make several superb plays, positioning a few of her pawns, a lance, and her rook in such a way that stemmed your current advance, where you couldn't press on without taking significant losses.

Kyouya is down 1 point!

--------------------

@ Tadao:

"The armies of the north and the south finally encounter one another, and waste no time sounding horns and drums alike," the Ikoma would announce. "Men and women would rush towards one another with sword and spear, and arrows would begin to fly. The first casualties of war fall - such is the duty of some and fate for many more."

He would pause, examining things. "But for now, the momentum of the charge benefits the armies of the North, as Bishamon has found their war cries the most pleasing to his ears!"

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Paidi tou Selini rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 9, 6 Total: 19 (4-40)

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:21 am

"Effraaah I meant to do that..." she responded after the first few moves left her in a disadvantageous position, face subtly flushed in embarrassment as the winds seemed to be leaving her sails right from the start. But no, it was only the start. Simply a minor setback that she would recover from with gusto as they made their next set of moves. Though just to be sure she glanced over a few times at the table beside her. Only to just now notice the bold Lion who they had passed in the hallway, and who had been soundly defeated by Kioko in that duel. A fellow princess, then, though she knew the woman would not consider her an equal. Well at least the woman was winning for once. There were a hundred ways she could start a conversation, as close as they were just across the table, but she decided it was perhaps best to wait until she wasn't losing quite so much. Who knew what a Lion might take offense to; and this one especially seemed to take offense easily.

Fueled by her desire to speak to the Matsu on terms that would make her look appealing, she dipped into the reserve of cosmic inspiration and made some bold moves.

Void Spent for +1k1
Roll: 4k4 +14
2, 2, 9, 6 = 19 + 19 = 38]
Plainsfox rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 10 Total: 22 (3-30)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:39 pm

As the Kitsuki literally attempted to crush the Kraken's pieces like they were an effigy of Naohiko, the green eyed samurai groaned inwardly. Naohiko desperately wanted to quit. Especially given the way Kitsuki-san was acting. Naohiko spent more time considering what to do with the Dragon than concentrating on his shogi match. Naohiko nearly decided to forfeit and leave Senzo to his rage while he did more useful things. However, Naohiko doubted that this served the clan as a whole and decided that he would tough it out a few more turns. "It's a shame to hear you say that, for you will not find enemies among us Kraken. As a matter of fact, Himura Kaichiyo-hime was most excited about meeting any representative of the Kitsuki family she could find." Naohiko would look at Chiyochan to indicate her to Senzo. "It seems I'll have to tell her not this winter then. "

OOC:
Intelligence/Shogi 3k3+19 w/no explodies
Results: 41

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Raganui Minamoto rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 8, 9 Total: 26 (3-30)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:38 pm

"Of course, Hime-sama." Gendo just stayed calm, playing the game to the best of his abilities.

Int/Games: Shogi
3k3 - 26+20=46
Glory Sieg rolled 6 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 5, 9, 10, 3 Total: 39 (6-60)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:45 pm

The Scorpion's eyes narrowed slightly at the Unicorn's plays. She had certainly been caught unawares that not all of the entries were as untrained as the Kraken. Taking a few extra moments to contemplate her moves, Kyouya tried to recover the lost ground, or at least try to stall the Ide from getting too far ahead.

Int/Games: Shogi = 4k2
7 + 9 = 16 + 19 = 35!

Glory Sieg

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:52 pm

The Match-ups
NORTH vs SOUTH
Moto Guntomar (+1) vs Shosuro Nene (+3) - Evenly matched
Ide Seibei (+1) vs Asako Mina (+1) - North Advantage
Shiba Noburo (+2) vs Tara (+2) - Evenly matched
Ide Urako (+2) vs Shosuro Kyouya - 20/17
Toku Seiichi (+0) vs Mirumoto Katsunan (+1) - Evenly matched
Akodo Tamafune (+2) vs Morito Denbe (+3) - Evenly matched
Himura Naohiko vs Kitsuki Senzo (+3) - 17/20+2
Bayushi Kojiro (+2) vs Ikoma Ryobe (+2) - North Check
Kitsune Ippei (+0) vs Yoritomo Katsue (+0) - Evenly matched
Akodo Masaru (+4) vs Kuni Taniko (+3) - North Check
Daigotsu Josuke (+1) vs Shinjo Hideki (+2) - Evenly matched
Matsu Ami (+3) vs Kakita Mitsuko (+1) - Evenly matched
Himura Gendo vs Himura Kaichiyo - 20/17

--------------------

@ Naohiko:

A few brief moments would pass after Naohiko stopped speaking. Senzo said nothing.

"So, would you like to hear the tale of how Kitsuki Masuyo unlocked the Naga dream temple and lead the other Jade Wardens to its treasure?" the Scorpion to Naohiko's right would say to his opponent.

"..... please stop talking, I'm trying to concentrate." his Lion opponent would mutter with a hint large amount of disdain in his voice.

"You are the most unfun Ikoma I've ever met."

"That would be best," Senzo would finally retort. "I didn't arrive at this court simply to make friends, of Kraken or otherwise. I am here by order of my daimyo only. My request for Kyudens Ikoma or Kitsune were rejected due to matters of seniority. I won't dishonor my clan and will represent them to the full extent of my abilities, but I desire nothing else, especially when it comes to you three."

And he would move up a rook to take a pawn, and promote it to 'dragon king'.

Shogi roll with 1 raise of 29+20-5 = 44 vs 41. Naohiko's down 2 points!

--------------------

@ Kyouya:

The game would continue for a few turns, each of you positioning... then it would seem that Urako would stall out. She'd look at the board thoughtfully, and begin to tap her fingernail on the table.

Tap it somewhat rhythmically. She would become lost in thought for some time, soon adding her other finger to begin tapping out what sounds like a melodic rhythm.

It would seem to go on for a bit longer than it should, but just before you could say something, or react in any way, she would suddenly blurt out, "Aha!" Instantly, the beat would end, and she'd take one of your silver generals with a bishop, but it was in such a way where if you took the bishop in response, it'd have to be with a major piece that her pawn would immediately capture in response.

Shogi roll of 38 vs 35, Kyouya loses 2 points!

And then the beat would begin anew, and she would once more lose herself in thought after your next play.

--------------------

@ Kaichiyo & Gendo:

Matsu Ami would be sitting to Gendo's left, playing a Crane woman on Kaichiyo's right. The Crane seemed to be having a bit of a hard time, as it seemed that Ami would be playing a bit more cutthroat than the woman had expected for her first match.

Ami seemed to be centered and not show any emotion, though her plays were fairly quick, and it seemed like good ones despite that. But both women were fixated on their own game, and paid you no heed.

It does look like the Matsu is still bandaged up, and you suspect she hasn't fully recovered from her wounds yet from the duel. But if she still hurt, she didn't show it... until a move from the Crane cost Ami her gold general, of all pieces. Ami did flinch in reaction, perhaps on the verge of growing upset (at herself), but she quickly composed herself. The Crane opponent did manage to calm herself.

Your distraction seems to cost you though, as Gendo has begun to gain a numbers advantage on you. Kaichiyo loses 2 points!

--------------------

@ Tadao :

"But lo!" the narrator would cry out. "While the confusion and danger of battle was to be expected once the front lines clashed, the armies of Daimyo Kita had rallied, reforming ranks and pressing the few weak points in Daimyo Minami's forces!" There were some cheers from the crowds.

One woman would call out, "Go, General Senpai! You can do it!" Naohiko, you see Senzo make a somewhat annoyed face when that happened, but quickly got over it.
Plainsfox rolled 11 10-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 10, 8, 3, 3, 2, 4, 6, 7 Total: 49 (11-110)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:20 am

The Kraken pondered his situation on the board as he debated his next move. "Bayushi-san, I am Himura Naohiko. My fellow Kraken and I would dearly love to hear about a heroine of the Kitsuki. May we call upon you at your convenience?" After gaining Bayushi-san's response, Naohiko would return his attention to the board, As he struggled throughout the match, the bushi saw an opportunity to lay a minor trap and returned a lance that he had captured in an ill advised move into a position where Senzo's dragon king could easily take it. "We're not here to just make friends either, Senzo-san. We're here to prove we can be worthy allies. That we have things to offer." Naohiko wasn't worried that this little gambit would probably cause him to lose faster, but it was to prove a point. "As far as Kyuden Ikoma and Kitsune....enjoy where you are. I think your kohai would be more than willing to help you."

OOC:
Intelligence/Games: Shogi 1st 3 dice, no explosions
Results: 6+17 =23
Awareness/ Courtier (Manipulation) 5k3 w/ 3 dice to handle explosion
Dice: 14, 8, 3, 3, 2
Results: 25

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Paidi tou Selini rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 9, 4 Total: 22 (3-30)

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Unfortunately for the intrepid little princess, cosmic inspiration was no match for raw luck. A trait she clearly lacked in spades. Which felt ironic in a way, considering it was the greater comic force she was trying to pull from in the first place. Capricious little thing. Just as well, unfortunately, for it seemed the Lion was also on a slight backswing. One too many bold Lion-y moves for the patient Crane to let slide. For herself, there was only sliding, as her clansmate steadily chipped away at her forces and strategic positions. But did she consider herself outmatched? Let's check the Overconfident charts to find ou- nope! Instead she simply put on a face of stubborn determination, pondered her next set of moves for a good long while, and went in to retake her presence upon the board.

Roll: 3k3 +17
9, 9, 4 = 22 + 17 = 39]
Raganui Minamoto rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 10, 7 Total: 23 (3-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Gendo briefly wondered if he should take it easy on the Princess, but then decided that she may be angry at him if he did. So he just kept going with playing as best he could.

3k3 - Int/Games -
23+20=43

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

[L5R 4e] Unity

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games