Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:44 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Looks at Noah smiling weakly "I love you.....Noah....." his heartbeat starting to slow down as he bleeds out

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Grabs onto Vlad's shoulders "stop it Vlad...you have a wife for god's sake" feels his own body heat up "d-damn it...I can't fight this~" moans deeply

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:34 pm
noah nodded " i love you to benjamin " he put his wrist to his mouth " now drink my love forsake your humanity and become a true creature of the night " he whispers softly

-------------------------------------------------------------

vlad looks up and holds wolfgangs chin in his hand " then dont wolfgang i may have a wife but as much as i love her she can never satisfy me like you can my new Mistress " whispers lustfully in his ear then pressing him lips on wolfgangs fiercely  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm

User Image

His wolf teeth close onto Noah's arm as his tongue lapped at the blood drinking it slowly while he and Noah were surrounded by shadow. Benjamin's body slowly healed while his skin turned into a little tan color "mmmm..." growls lightly

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

His eyes widen in shock while lust slowly consumed his thoughts "mmmm~" his arms wrap around Vlad's neck as his fingers tangle themselves into Vlad's thick hair while he kissed his first love back deeply before pulling back "why do you even want me back now you idiotic vampire?" growls at Vlad menacingly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:47 pm
noah rubbed his fingers thru benjamins hair lovingly as he was being healed he didnt want to do this but he had no other choice

-------------------------------------------------
vlad looked down at wolfgang " you silly pup i have a;ways wanted you i was to as you put it idiotic to relize it ' he said he then pinned him to the ground and started to kiss him again softly rubbing his chest  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:56 pm

User Image

breathes slowly opening his eyes while letting go of Noah's arm "mmmm...." looks up at noah smiling

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Shivers as he bites Vlad's lip "Vlad oh~" blushes slightly while his eyes glowed in pure desire and lust "Master take me please I need you so bad~" his wolf ears and tail showed while he drooled a bit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:37 pm
noah looked at benjamin with worry on his face he softly asked " b-benjamin how are you feeling" noah looked at him nervously

-----------------------------------
vlad smirked softly " as you wish my pup i will make you feel like you havent felt in years " he whispered softly in his ear  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:52 pm

User Image

"Sore but fine now" sits up cracking his arm back into place "I was dying?" Looks down at the puddle of blood then Noah "what did you do love?"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Moans lightly as he grinds against Vlad as he thought "Sara I am sorry but I still want this man to break me" licks Vlad's ear then bites down

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:57 pm
noah then started to cry when he asked that he currled in on himself and started muttering " im sorry im so sorry" over and over again not able to meet benjamins eyes for what he had done to the werewolf

---------------------------------------------------
vlad growls softly in pleasure he then leans down and starts sucking and licking wolfgangs neck grinding against him as well  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:05 pm

User Image

Looks at Noah then his own arm digging his claws into the skin then saw it heal quickly "you took my humanity from me...." his eyes widen "Noah how...w-why did you?"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

moans near Vlad's ear "Vlad in the lake please" his claws rip into Vlad's clothes as he drooled "take me in the water master please~"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:23 pm
noah looked at him with teary eyes " im sorry benjamin i didnt know what to do you were dying before my eyes i couldnt lose you so i did the only thing i could think of " he then looked down not able to meet benjamins eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------

vlad nodded and picked up wolfgang and stripped and got wolfgang out of any cloths he had and moved to get in the water  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:29 pm

User Image

Grabs Noah pulling his lover to him holding Noah lovingly "Noah look at me love" kisses his head lightly

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Blushes bright red as his ears bent back and his tail puffed up fully while he looked away stepping into the cooled water

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:08 pm
noah slowly looked up at him tears spilling down his face his eyes showing fear in them

---------------------------------------------------
vlad looks at the backside of wolfgang licking his lips before fallowing him in pressing against him in the water " get ready pup" he whispers lustfully in his ear  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:56 pm

User Image

presses his lips against Noah's as his arms wrapped around Noah's waist "I love you do not be afaird Noah you saved me from death" smiles at him "am I shocked yes"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

shivers as he bites his lower lip "I am not a pup anymore damn you" growls at vlad, his fangs show as his ears twitch along with his tail

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:31 am
noah looked up at him crying still "b-but i made you into werewolves hate the most i dont even know if you are a werewolf at all anymore" he had his arms hung limply at his side  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:30 am

User Image

Breathes as his wolf side comes out "I am still me love regardless" licks his cheek while nuzzling noah "so dry your eyes my love and do not blame yourself, I couldn't pick up that bastards scent and when I did well I got hit badly"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games