Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:10 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 636-653: Not sure which of these it is. I know Yumi has had a hard go of things so I’m not looking for a transfer or to rush anything. But I was wondering if it was possible for an update please? Yumi was pretty far along last I saw but then had the issues with corrupted files, so I’m mainly curious if my bribe was affected in that.

Hello!

I have not heard back from Yumi.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:45 am
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 634
Are you open to easing the owed work: No  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:55 am
Calixita

ID: 1203
Are you open to easing the owed work: No. Other owner in the breeding is now a colorist - would love to see Moo pick up the work if she's able and willing.

-MoomoolatteCha-
Quoting for permission!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:27 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

I've sent Manda a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:33 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

Manda has chosen to take a 3 month extension! If 3 months pass and the work still isn't complete, you may put in another transfer request.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:14 pm
Calixita

ID: C079

Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1325/6

o-Elixir-o
Inquiring about this breeding. c:

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:21 pm
Leez0rz
ID: C079

Contact Initiated...!

o-Elixir-o

I've sent Artemis a message about your breeding! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.

Additionally, your CYO has been put up for transfer; when a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:19 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 017  

Teh Cheryl

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:08 pm
Leez0rz
Contact Initiated...!

o-Elixir-o

Hello! I have not heard back from Artemis.

Teh Cheryl
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 017

Hi Cheryl! Unfortunately, Vis lost her hard drive and all the progress she'd made went with it, so she will need to start over. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:12 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: C114

Hi I was wondering if I could get an update about my Celeanor CYO. When I asked in July she had just gotten a new laptop and was working to catch up. I know things are difficult now so I don't mind waiting but I would like an update. Also, I don't know if it's possible but is there a way she could tell me what conversion she picked since it's once again CYO season and I might try to get a version of a plushie I made last year.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:26 pm
AislingJuno
Contact Initiated...!

Hi I was wondering if I could get an update about my Celeanor CYO. When I asked in July she had just gotten a new laptop and was working to catch up. I know things are difficult now so I don't mind waiting but I would like an update. Also, I don't know if it's possible but is there a way she could tell me what conversion she picked since it's once again CYO season and I might try to get a version of a plushie I made last year.

No problem! I've sent Cel a message with your questions; I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:39 am
Calixita
Shicala
ID: C076
Are you open to easing the owed work: No idea? Its a CYO

Hi again, Shicala! Artemis actually just got back to me and is working on finishing her owed work now. Your CYO was nearly done, so she should be able to finish it -- but Dolph has offered to pick up the work if for some reason she's unable to.

No need to do anything on your end for now, but if 3 months pass and the work isn't complete, you can request another transfer!

still never got this  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:11 pm
Shicala
Calixita
Shicala

Hi again, Shicala! Artemis actually just got back to me and is working on finishing her owed work now. Your CYO was nearly done, so she should be able to finish it -- but Dolph has offered to pick up the work if for some reason she's unable to.

No need to do anything on your end for now, but if 3 months pass and the work isn't complete, you can request another transfer!

still never got this

Hi Shicala!

Since the extension deadline has passed, I will go ahead and put your CYO up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:03 am
Calixita
Shicala
Calixita
Shicala

still never got this

Hi Shicala!

Since the extension deadline has passed, I will go ahead and put your CYO up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.
Thankya heart  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:54 pm
AislingJuno
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!

Hello! I'm afraid I've not heard back from Celeanor.  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games