Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Events
St. Ivalice: Full Moon Festival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:34 am
User Image
Elsa
Crown Princess of Arendelle

User Image
Anna
Princess of Arendelle

"We see them often in wintertime in Arendelle. You will see them when you come visit us, let me say that no pictures can do them justice", Elsa told Grant. "I love Grant too, and I will love to see his town.", she told Richard, smiling.

"A spa is a place with all kinds of pools of water in various temperatures, also hot rooms and saunas such as steam saunas. And there are massage therapists and all kinds of relaxing treatments." Anna explained. "I look forward to seeing more of Tipa with you", she told Rodney.

AnimusHelixRebirth
[  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)
"Magic isn't everything."
Wearing: Formal Outfit

User Image
Grant
Tipa Adventurer (Enchanter)
"The six great elements heed my call."

Rodney
Tipa Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

[Castle St. Ivalice, Dining Room]
That's a really nice idea, Elsa. Katie checks her time on her smartphone & according to the time, its almost sunset.

Sounds wonderful, Elsa & Anna. So your friend's thing keeps track of time for Katie?

Yeah, its a type of Null Magic that Katie uses. She can use it to learn things and record images. Katie shows Richard one of the images she took a picture of with her smartphone.

That's amazing. I've never seen anything like it. Richard looks as Katie shows Richard her pictures. It's almost like that Katie's made an instant painting. Can she take them out of her device?

Same here, Elsa. I hope that me and Rodney get to try out this Spa's Men's bath. As for Katie, she can use Drawing Null Magic to do so. I hope to teach Elsa, my snowflake, plenty of things she wishes to know about.

Same here, Anna. This will be so much fun. Rodney said to his sunflower princess sweetheart.

I look forward to our date & to teach you how to play the piano, Elsa. Grant said to his snowflake princess sweetheart.

Katie, do you think can paint me & Athena as well in case she takes a picture of me & Athena, and make 2 paintings, one for me and Athena?

Of course I can, Richard. I can use Drawing & Copy Null Magic for that.

Thank you, Katie.

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:01 am
User Image
Ingus
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Time to teach you a thing or two about black & white magic."

Granis
Padarak Adventurer (Cavalier)
"Knowing too much can be such an eyesore."

[Castle St. Ivalice, Dining room]
Granis smiled toward Idessa. So, Idessa, how does a visit to Tipa sound to see Princesses Elsa & Anna of Arendelle?

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:42 pm
Prince Anduin
Padarak Prince (Paladin)
"All it takes is a step forward."

Anduin was sitting down next to Weiss. Weiss, how's the dinner at St. Ivalice Capital's Castle? Anduin asked this to the mermaid.

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:55 pm
User Image
David
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"I will clear a path."

User Image
Christopher
Tipa Adventuer (Knight)
"Maybe I should take up dancing too."

Chris was sitting next to Giselle. Hows the dinner at St. Ivalice's Castle, Giselle? As for romantic nicknames to call me, how does Forest Prince sound to you, my Forest Maiden? I also like your purple shoes, they go nice with your purple dress & our first date together is wonderful. Chris blushed after complementing on Giselle's dress and matching shoes, then Chris said something cute. Giselle, would you like to become a mermaid one day? I can grant you a tail, my forest maiden. I think you would look like a little mermaid princess & I would be your human prince. Chris gave Giselle a kiss on her cheek. Giselle, what song would you like to sing that's about me? Chris asked hoping to her Giselle sing. Anyway, Prince Richard of St. Ivalice, this is Giselle of Andalasia Forest. Chris said this as he introduced Giselle to St. Ivalice's Prince.

David was sitting next to Rapunzel. How's the dinner at Castle St. Ivalice, Rapunzel? How are you enjoying our first date together? Would you like to dance with me later? David asked these questions to Corona's short brown haired princess, then David said something cute. Rapunzel, would you like to become a mermaid one day? I can grant you a tail, my sunshine princess. I think you would look like a little mermaid princess & I would be your human prince. David gave Rapunzel a kiss on her cheek. Rapunzel, what song would you like to sing that's about me? David asked hoping to her Rapunzel sing then he introduced Rapunzel to everyone. Prince Richard of St. Ivalice, I would like like you to meet Princess Rapunzel of Corona, Princess Elsa & Princess Anna of Arendelle's cousin. David said this as he introduced Rapunzel to St. Ivalice's Prince.

OOC: What David & Chris said sounds like a nice nod to The Little Mermaid.

Quote:

Iris Nightfire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:09 pm
User Image
Yang
Mermaid Adventurer (Atlantic Ocean)
"Did someone call me a brute? Sounds like jealousy!"

[Castle St. Ivalice,Dining Room]
" Yes! Ruby is the best, since she's silly, energetic, and more willing to joke. Marinette is a close second, though I think she is the nicest, not that Ruby isn't nice. My cousin Weiss is the worst. Nora is, well, Nora. You would get it if you saw her."
Yang takes a deep breath, explaining as much as she can before taking another.
AnimusHelixRebirth

Kiyri

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:22 pm
Llane
Padarak Adventurer (Conjurer Knight)
"One enchanted Blue Magic spell, just for you."

[Castle St. Ivalice, dining room]
Yang, please continue. It would nice for Padarak to meet your cousins & sister one day. Llane said hoping to hear about Yang's cousin Pyhrra.

Kiyri

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:53 pm
Edward
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Paladin)

Character skip: Edward, Isabella
[Castle St. Ivalice, dining room]
Edward was sitting next to Isabella So, Isabella. How is the food here in Castle St. Ivalice? Would you like to dance with me later? Edward blushed toward the shy witch girl. She was wearing a purple ballgown and looked like a princess in the dress & Edward looked like a prince in his formal attire. Isabella, I think I'm falling in love with you. Edward confessed to the shy witch, she was really beautiful in her princess dress.

Sabella Lunaris

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:32 pm
Ai
User Image
If you go away
And I don't see you anymore
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You the flower couldn't sting
You can hide in my shade
Or maybe I...could I be safe in yours?

Company: Jeremy

Ai happily greeted the cook alongside Jeremy then ate at the dining room with everyone else. The meal was amazing and she was happy to spend time with Jeremy and see other couples. "What should we do now Jeremy?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:00 pm
Jeremy
Tipa Adventurer (Chemist Knight)
"One can never have enough flour."

Jeremy looked at Ai. Well, Ai. Have you tried Apricot pie before? That's next after dinner.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:34 pm
Ai
User Image
If you go away
And I don't see you anymore
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You the flower couldn't sting
You can hide in my shade
Or maybe I...could I be safe in yours?

Company: Jeremy

Ai shook her head. "Apricot Pie? No I haven't. But I would love to try it!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:20 am
Jeremy
Tipa Adventurer (Chemist Knight)
"One can never have enough flour."

I'm sure you'll love it, Ai. After dinner, would you like to dance with me & maybe we can see the starry sky? Jeremy said this as he offered Ai a dance, then looked out the window and saw the sunset, it was lovely.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:31 am
User Image
Elsa
Crown Princess of Arendelle

User Image
Anna
Princess of Arendelle

"I look forward to learning things from you, magic most of all", Elsa told Grant.

"Indeed it will." Anna agreed with Rodney.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:34 am
User Image
Idessa
Mermaid

"That would be wonderful!" Idessa said with a smile.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:38 am
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)
"Magic isn't everything."
Wearing: Formal Outfit

User Image
Grant
Tipa Adventurer (Enchanter)
"The six great elements heed my call."

Rodney
Tipa Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

Sounds wonderful, Elsa, I'm sure we'll have a fun time teaching you. We'll be having Apricot pie soon. I'm so happy that Elsa, my snowflake princess is my girlfriend. Then Grant blushed as he said something really cute. Elsa, would you like to become a mermaid one day? I can grant you a tail, my snowflake. I think you would look like a little mermaid princess, it would be just like when a human falls in love with a mermaid. Grant gave Elsa a kiss on her cheek. Elsa, what song would you like to sing about me, your Heart's Chosen One? Grant asked hoping to hear Elsa's singing.

Anna, soon we'll be having Apricot pie. I'm so happy that Anna, my sunflower princess is my girlfriend. Then Rodney blushed as he said something really cute. Anna, would you like to become a mermaid one day? I can grant you a tail, my sunflower. You would look like a little mermaid princess, it would be just like when a human falls in love with a mermaid. Rodney gave Anna a kiss on her cheek. Anna, what song would you like to sing about me, your Handsome Sweetheart? Rodney asked hoping to hear Anna's singing.

I never seen what the underwater of Ivalice's Lakes are like but I can use my Protection Null Spell on my Smartphone so that way I can bring it with me in case I come too. Protection is a Null Magic Spell that can make any object to become more resistant in general. Grant & Rodney can cast a spell so that they can breathe underwater as humans. Oh and once Castle Tipa's Spa room is complete, I hope that you, your sister Anna, your cousin Rapunzel and myself will have a fun time in the new Castle Spa Room complete bath and sauna.

Looks like everyone's having fun. Elsa & Anna, your hair is beautiful & I hope we can be friends. I have this special someone too. Her name is Princess Athena of Atlantica and she's really beautiful. I'm in love with Athena. Richard commented on Elsa & Anna with their hair down then as he thought about Athena, Richard blush as he thought about his mermaid sweetheart.

Elsa, after desert and dancing, would you like to see the starry sky with me, my snowflake? Grant asked this and blushed toward the Snow Princess of Arendelle. Then imagined that he and Elsa would kiss under starry night sky.

Anna, after we eat desert and dance, would you like to see the starry sky with me, my sunflower? Rodney asked this and blushed toward the Princess of Arendelle. Then imagined that he and Anna would kiss under starry night sky.

OOC: What Grant & Rodney said sounds like a nice nod to The Little Mermaid.

Slick Romance

Quote:

Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games