Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:55 pm
Pixitella

oh that's true. I feel like I might not reach old age but I feel old. does that make sense? rofl

Oh true that. Heard it was snowing somewhere. I think maybe Canada? but it's supposed to be Summer for them too. I'm so curious about that season, fall- I mean. heard the leaves and foliage are pretty. also seasonal food. I'm very interested in those. lol

Same as watching a series. lol Just one more episode. one more. lol then I hear the rooster cockadoodling. lol and be like omg what time is it. oh crap. lol

I hope the people won't vote for him this time. smh. I hate how it has to be a side. on here it's like you voice your opinion and you'd be like oh no! you're from that side or ah you think that way because you're from that side. and I'm like, NO. I'M A THINKING INDIVIDUAL. I don't really support either side.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~ emotion_bigheart that's so cute. and they have found their forever too. emotion_bigheart

rofl Now I wanna know all short people who are bad a**. lol

I know but I was like they couldn't think of maybe a cooler name? But then it is Kuwabara and he's comedic so I guess it's alright? lol

HAHA too bad they kept saving her butt. =_=

they butchered it. that and as I said, the one who voiced it in our national language sounded like a guy. smh. this is so amazing though! emotion_kirakira she's a woman! emotion_kirakira

ohh yeah now that one plays. 3nodding thank you!

oh god. cheeto is stupid. BUT somehow he has the idea that not a lot of people here grasp. more testing = more cases. less testing = less cases.
Currently, my island/region is getting a lot of hate because of the influx of cases. granted, it happened because as i said the lock down was lifted early and so this is one of the consequences. national government and our disappointing old man who i wanna hit with a brick of a president claims it's because we are a stubborn bunch that complains a lot who got complacent. I admit, those are true BUT he is one to talk. he was the one who said "Everything is fine" in the first place and was like you can lift the freaking lock down. And we wouldnt complain if there wasnt anything to complain about! IF they did a good job, we wouldnt complain tbh. Him and the rest of the national gov't too have been the people responsible of repatriating a whole lot of overseas workers back into the country without much coordination with the local governments. the first five was already a sh*t show. They (national govt) claimed we tested them and they're all negative so we made them go home. all 5 came home and ta-daaaaaaaaaaa all were freaking positive of the virus. smh. And now there's more. Also, SURE we got an influx of cases. the number of cases we had has been higher the last two months than the other regions and even from the capital city/region BUT it is because we do testing A LOT! and they haven't! so I'm like, they're one to talk but if we really did a mass testing or hell if it was possible, everyone (like literally everyone) be tested- they'd have more!

Link to prior post
Killing out the vids and images for less lag on the page. whee

Makes perfect sense. Yes. Hobbles around yelling at kids to stay off lawn

Colorado in the mountains had snow here just this month. gonk
Fall? Not missing much if you have allergies. I'm sure the colors would be neat to see for the first time Seasonal things for fall...hm...that's mostly pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavored things in the US. emotion_puke
Then caramel apple, and apple cider...mostly 'warm spicy things' with lots of nutmeg and cinnamon for the spice.

Here

Yes, same with a series too. gonk Think I am worse with books, a series I can pause and come back to where I left off and know what happened. A book, sometimes I have to go back if not picked it up in awhile and reread it.

Sadly, there are idiots that will, but the majority of the people didn't vote for him the first time, it was the s**t-stain electoral college that put his a** in place. Popular vote actually went to the Dems.
As for which side I support; I support who ever's ideas I like the most. 3nodding
Lately that's been either liberal, individual ( which seem to drop out before the end of the race. ) and the Dems. Though as I said, if Bill had a chance in hell at the presidency, might vote for him.

Right? whee Those two are just awesome. That's what more people need. Wholesome s**t like those two.

list 1
list 2

As you said... it WAS Kuwabara that came up with the name.

Should have let the dark tournament stadium fall on her a**.
Heh

Yes. Genkai is a woman. 3nodding One badass old woman.

Sure thing. And went looking for the one you mentioned. Was Russia.

Yes, this is correct, and then they tell you the tests are only 40% accurate and giving false readings too.
...Your president thinks YOU are a stubborn bunch? HA. He should come here. rofl
Due to riots Corona on the rise. Masks are now mandated in this state...

Hmm..

Oh boy...

You have a point, hes telling everyone everything is fine and then tells them it is their own fault because they brought it back on themselves...despite him opening things up. Yes, this sounds really familiar...
One thing I can say about the cheeto....he's a bigot of outsiders, bringing them in right now isn't much of a worry I don't think. But we can't even manage the cases that are still friggin here. gonk

But, it is correct the more tests, the more you'll find positive, but at the same time, thats more you catch and save / isolate, the better off people will be, even if the numbers are high...
Yay.....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:26 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Yes, I miss astras. Think Gaia could have had a setting somewhere to have them default turned off for some users, maybe that way it wouldnt break avatars for them?

No problem. But from the looks of it, guilds are missing the code. Not sure about forums. If you want to test it, the test forum would be the place to go and try it if you're curious.

That sounds like something glitching with your chrome honestly. Not sure what and where, do you by any chance have it magnified? Holding control key + mouse wheel scrolling forward or back, does it make a difference? I've tried several profiles with long wishlists and they all seem spaced correctly for me.

Yes, we'll go with this. whee Correct, if you can't branch out any more with stuff, time to go up! MORE SHELVES. Looks around Uh. lots of shelves, lots of book cases, lots of stuff on them. Anime, games, computer stuff, books of all kinds, tools, music, speakers, stereo systems, monitors...

Damn. gonk My small walmart is sandwich in between two bigger ones miles apart. Our's is in the middle of the s**t show that is the customer bases. We're not in the best area since the people coming into the area are questionable, but thankfully do not have the issues the other two walmarts do.

That's some good output on those little speakers. blaugh
My first ones hooked up to this were a pair of older ones that I had hooked to my 98se computer. They've got good sound when both behave; cords got chewed by former pets. gonk Repairing them not a hard job, just not one I want to sit down and do any time soon. Added a second par of the same kind of speaker to this after finding an exact duplicate at goodwill, new in the box still. It's kind of grown from there. Because why not annoy the neighbors? emotion_yatta

Lucky, around here it is hard to find VW parts.
We've got plenty of scrap and junk yards around, need to get up to one one day and pick up some parts for my own car. gonk Last one I went to didn't have parts for the car I drive, which sucks, I see the same make model and probably year ( body style didn't change much ) all over the place.

This is true, when they started doing that, a lot of things went down hill as far as cars went.
Even their own cars.

Maybe you're secretly an alien. ninja Come to take over the planet?
That is a damn good outlook to have on the situation. 3nodding

Chili is good, could do a lot with it. Dip for chips, chili dogs... just plain chili with crackers. Burritos. emotion_omnomnom

...That would be a great solution...I wish gaia would have a forum to take suggestions to make the site better I feel like they would turn down a lot, bu imagine having people poll for suggestions they want and like and actually having some implemented it would probably bring more people back onto the site.

yeah guilds have always been iffy when I use post style forums I have no problem on most of the time... I like post styles just wish their were more of them smile

might be I actually tried scrolling out and I could click most of them where as when I have everything on normal settings it seems like they glitch but it is only for wishlist haven't really had the problem any where else.. it mainly happens when a sparkle premium chance item is next to or above/below a non premium chance item...

yeah I have a lot of anime, games, manga, books, figures and nick knacks that I try to keep organized but I feel like somethings it starts to spread and makes things a bit cluttered if I do not expand my shelves lol

yeah I actually use to work at a smaller Walmart with 2 really huge Walmarts literally 5-10 miles away so luckily we did not get too much traffic the other Walmarts had a real bad crime problem though since they were so heavily trafficked and were always short staffed...

yeah I love my speakers and if they were destroyed or unusable I probably would but the same pair again. I do not have any special sub woofers or anything like that since I have pretty good headphones when I need anything special. I never really get bothered by loud neighbors since I am up at night and sleep when everyone is normally gone during the day lol I can sleep through almost anything honestly so I some times feel bad when I have to vacuum at like 11pm since I am normally only awake from 6pm-10am razz

same we have about 4 junk yards and at least one of them always has the part unless it is newer than a 2010... if possible I always try to fix car problems myself I have learned not to trust but a handful of mechanics since so many tend to mess with other parts of the car to get you to come back and spend more money with them x.X hell my husband replaced the fuel pump, filter, grommets, and cleaned the tank with my help for under $200 when the mechanic would have charged $1,200 for parts and labor... it took 3 days to remove everything clean it and then put it back together but saving that much was honestly worth it lol

best of luck with the car honestly it isn't easy working on repairs, but when you fix it yourself you feel a lot more accomplished smile

LOL Maybe I am razz I mean we are all made up from matter, some of that matter maybe from distant galaxies... honestly if I took over the planet I think people would be a lot fatter lol I am like that grandma that bakes cookies, cakes, and other treats and make you eat a ton and then packs you some to take home with you as well as the ones you ate lol I try my best to have a positive outlook since I suffered with depression for about 5 years from middle school to late high school luckily I reassessed my life and realized everyone around me is negative including the people I care about that I do not want to see upset maybe if I try to be positive and help the people I care about they will become happier too... I want to share happiness with others, but you can't force happiness on some people... luckily being more positive helps especially if something happens and you need to asses the situation and make some changes for the better your mind isn't as cluttered when you focus on positive and less on the harsh negatives of reality... (that was a long rant x.X)

yeah chili is great for a lot of things chili cheese fries is one of my favorites and sometimes just a bowl of chili with jalapeno and cheese cornbread is nice... use to make killer chili cheese crispitos they were extremely messy, but tasted nice... what types of food do you like? I like more savory than sweet things, but I tend to bake a lot of sweets for others since I always have ingredients for sweets laying around...

how has your week been? mine hasn't been too busy, but I have been re watching one punch man, and a bunch of other animes... I saw you posting about Yu Yu Hakusho <3 loved the series personally Kazuma Kuwabara is my favorite character of the series razz

yum_puddi

Sadly don't think Gaia will do it, hell they can't even take suggestions from people to fix s**t on this site with out making money on it. ( that hammer thing in the header that I blocked. ) whee

This is true, gaia I am glad haven't screwed around too much with guilds, but at the same time when s**t breaks, FIX IT.

Sounds like that was the case. Have you turned off the sparkles on the items? You can do that under settings. "turn off premium sparkle" If that doesn't work for you, I will suggest:
Stylus
Stylish
I have had better luck with the top one than the bottom.
You can write your own code and rearrange gaia how you want. emotion_yatta

User Image

User Image

User Image

Using stylus, I've killed the center site, I've cleaned up the s**t for clutter home page. Same with the my gaia page. With a combo of that and adblock cleaned up lots of other things.

Yes, must expand shelves! ...picked up another shelf today actually. whee

This sounds like my two out lying walmarts around here. gonk
I have a buddy of mine in TX that I think has similar situation if I recall right.

Can't stand headphones on while on the PC, no point in it, Can turn the volume down and still hear my stuff fine with out bothering anyone. Only use headphones occasionally while working.

D'oh. Hopefully you don't bother anyone with the vacuuming at 11! rofl

Exactly, save cost and labor doing it yourself. If you can do it, why pay someone else?
Think my worst enemy on repairing things is plumbing. Cars I'm fine with, plumbing? Nope....always something goes wrong even after a fix.

Mimi for president! 2021, she'll feed us stuff! emotion_yatta Even if she's an alien!

My food varies, but sugar is my addiction. Coconut and sugar. emotion_omnomnom
Chips too. Zapp's voodoo chips... emotion_drool
Any junk food...

Mine has been dull as s**t at work, orders slow as hell.
Need season 3 already of One Punch Man to come out!
Yes. YYH. emotion_yatta One of my favorite. Woah, that's unusual someone being a Kuwabara fan, but that's great, poor guy doesn't have many.
As for anime, been finishing up this season's anime I have been watching, waiting on the summer line up to hurry up. Sad that some got pushed back til 2021.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 pm
Nidorous

Sadly don't think Gaia will do it, hell they can't even take suggestions from people to fix s**t on this site with out making money on it. ( that hammer thing in the header that I blocked. ) whee

This is true, gaia I am glad haven't screwed around too much with guilds, but at the same time when s**t breaks, FIX IT.

Sounds like that was the case. Have you turned off the sparkles on the items? You can do that under settings. "turn off premium sparkle" If that doesn't work for you, I will suggest:
Stylus
Stylish

User Image

User Image

User Image

Using stylus, I've killed the center site, I've cleaned up the s**t for clutter home page. Same with the my gaia page. With a combo of that and adblock cleaned up lots of other things.

I have a buddy of mine in TX that I think has similar situation if I recall right.

Can't stand headphones on while on the PC, no point in it, Can turn the volume down and still hear my stuff fine with out bothering anyone. Only use headphones occasionally while working.

Exactly, save cost and labor doing it yourself. If you can do it, why pay someone else?
Think my worst enemy on repairing things is plumbing. Cars I'm fine with, plumbing? Nope....always something goes wrong even after a fix.

Mimi for president! 2021, she'll feed us stuff! emotion_yatta Even if she's an alien!

Any junk food...

Yes. YYH. emotion_yatta One of my favorite. Woah, that's unusual someone being a Kuwabara fan, but that's great, poor guy doesn't have many.
As for anime, been finishing up this season's anime I have been watching, waiting on the summer line up to hurry up. Sad that some got pushed back til 2021.

...Yeah I understand that they have to make a profit but they would get more users if they would take suggestions x.X atleast fix what breaks lol

That actually worked I turned off the sparkle in my settings and now the glitch isn't happening which is great lol wonder why they added that in the first place... sounds fun luckily add block gets rid off all the unwanted ads on here but being able to organize gaia better would be a plus lol

congrats! I feel like I need just 2-3 rooms just full of shelves and then everything would be nice organized and neat lol I do not even try to sort my sewing table I have so many scrap pieces in storage containers I don't know what to do with them all lol

I feel like walmarts tend to have that problem a lot and you are lucky if you can work at one that isn't heavily trafficked

that is understandable mine are over ear big head phones so wearing them for too long can be uncomfortable. luckily I only really use them for gaming or voice chat.

yeah I feel that way with electrical I am not great at soldering especially when it comes to high voltage wires I have a temporary fix but I almost always have to get some one else to finish the job...

cat_whee yeah slogan would be more food less talk lol yum_puddi everyone will look like jello when I am done then no one can stop the invasion ninja ... I mean no one will be hungry...

you must love coconut cake then.. my fave cake would probably be dark chocolate or red velvet 3nodding voodoo chips are pretty yummy I tend to love all chips honestly.
salty and savory junk food is always delicious lol I tend to have lots of snacks around the house since there are so many times where I want a snack and not a full meal...

yeah work has been slow for everyone a lot of people I know have had their hours cut drastically unless deemed essential then they are working 40+ hours a week with no positives cry makes me worry about their health...

agreed I am looking forward to season 3 of one punch man I have already red the manga but they animate it so well I love watching the anime as well as reading the manga lol

Yeah I love Kuwabara he is such a good character! I tend to like really odd characters in anime which is not always good since it is so hard to find merch of them to display or wear lol also doesn't help I watch a lot of anime and tend to really like the older or more never seen animes I really loved Ixion saga DT when I watched it but not a lot of people have watched it since it didn't make it to the US and only got subbed ... If you haven't watched Ghost stories dubbed I think you would get a good laugh from it!

yeah I understand why some anime was pushed back, but I will definitely be happier when it is released lol

yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:53 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Stylus
Stylish

User Image

User Image

User Image

Any junk food...

...Yeah I understand that they have to make a profit but they would get more users if they would take suggestions x.X atleast fix what breaks lol

That actually worked I turned off the sparkle in my settings and now the glitch isn't happening which is great lol wonder why they added that in the first place... sounds fun luckily add block gets rid off all the unwanted ads on here but being able to organize gaia better would be a plus lol

congrats! I feel like I need just 2-3 rooms just full of shelves and then everything would be nice organized and neat lol I do not even try to sort my sewing table I have so many scrap pieces in storage containers I don't know what to do with them all lol

I feel like walmarts tend to have that problem a lot and you are lucky if you can work at one that isn't heavily trafficked

that is understandable mine are over ear big head phones so wearing them for too long can be uncomfortable. luckily I only really use them for gaming or voice chat.

yeah I feel that way with electrical I am not great at soldering especially when it comes to high voltage wires I have a temporary fix but I almost always have to get some one else to finish the job...

cat_whee yeah slogan would be more food less talk lol yum_puddi everyone will look like jello when I am done then no one can stop the invasion ninja ... I mean no one will be hungry...

you must love coconut cake then.. my fave cake would probably be dark chocolate or red velvet 3nodding voodoo chips are pretty yummy I tend to love all chips honestly.
salty and savory junk food is always delicious lol I tend to have lots of snacks around the house since there are so many times where I want a snack and not a full meal...

yeah work has been slow for everyone a lot of people I know have had their hours cut drastically unless deemed essential then they are working 40+ hours a week with no positives cry makes me worry about their health...

agreed I am looking forward to season 3 of one punch man I have already red the manga but they animate it so well I love watching the anime as well as reading the manga lol

Yeah I love Kuwabara he is such a good character! I tend to like really odd characters in anime which is not always good since it is so hard to find merch of them to display or wear lol also doesn't help I watch a lot of anime and tend to really like the older or more never seen animes I really loved Ixion saga DT when I watched it but not a lot of people have watched it since it didn't make it to the US and only got subbed ... If you haven't watched Ghost stories dubbed I think you would get a good laugh from it!

yeah I understand why some anime was pushed back, but I will definitely be happier when it is released lol

yum_puddi

This is true. But no, we're gonna charge users to nake suggestions, and comment and vote. Screw that.

The lame sparkles? Hell if I know, found them annoying and adblocked the images of them. One more thing that was just time wasted that coulda been used on other stuff.

Use the chrome add-on stylus. If you want help / codes let me know.

2-3 more rooms of shelves? I can go for this also want a huge room to place a shitton of desks, with lots of power outlets for lots of computers.

Sorry, out of ideas on the scrap material thing. whee Patch work plush?

Also truth. Quiet walmarts are good walmarts, less s**t ( literal and figurative ).

I have a few big ones, some older ones, and inner ear ones. Usually have the inner ear ones with me for work. Over all, unless I am gaming on the playstation with a friend, don't bother with them.

Electrical...so-so on it. Soldering....not the best. I know the concept of it, takes too damn long, touch gun to solder, ruin gun, solder faster. rofl

Not needed to solder high voltage thankfully. Usually those are a simple thing of swapping out parts on my end that I have had to deal with.

Everyone will become a puddi. 3nodding
Food for all! Mimi, 2020! Moar foodz, less talks!

Coconut cake is good, coconut out of the bag is good, coconut in almond joy is good, coconut flavored drinks are good, coconut over all... emotion_omnomnom
Voodoo chips. emotion_drool Best chips in my opinion. Very hard to find where I live though. But that is why there is the internet.

Trying not to snack as much. My issue is I get bored, wanting a cigarette...can't smoke, so...I snack. gonk emotion_donotwant

We've not got ours cut yet, probably will, given time, which is why been clocking in early as possible and taking shorter lunches. Little extra pay.
Work load was craaaaaaaaap. If we moved 50 orders today all day, I'd be surprised.

I need to pick up and finished Tegami Bachi; I need to know what happens. Asses didn't animate it though.
Need season 3.

Hm, I've not watched either. Have heard of Ixion Saga, but not watched it
Will have to give it a try.

rofl Wow, that dubbing, totally different. Been awhile since I heard them do something that off the wall with anime.

Older anime...there is quite a few I like.

Heat Guy J
Escaflowne
YYH
Outlaw star
Code Geass
Ruruoni Kenshin up to a point
Solty Rei
Gundam Wing
Monster Rancher
Flint the time detective
Full metal panic
Get Backers
HxH
Mar
Rave Master
Medabots
Saiyuki
Shaman King
the wallflower

The ones I can think of off the top of my head

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:07 am
Nidorous

This is true. But no, we're gonna charge users to nake suggestions, and comment and vote. Screw that.

The lame sparkles? Hell if I know, found them annoying and adblocked the images of them. One more thing that was just time wasted that coulda been used on other stuff.

2-3 more rooms of shelves? I can go for this also want a huge room to place a shitton of desks, with lots of power outlets for lots of computers.

Also truth. Quiet walmarts are good walmarts, less s**t ( literal and figurative ).

I have a few big ones, some older ones, and inner ear ones. Usually have the inner ear ones with me for work. Over all, unless I am gaming on the playstation with a friend, don't bother with them.

Electrical...so-so on it. Soldering....not the best. I know the concept of it, takes too damn long, touch gun to solder, ruin gun, solder faster. rofl

Not needed to solder high voltage thankfully. Usually those are a simple thing of swapping out parts on my end that I have had to deal with.

Coconut cake is good, coconut out of the bag is good, coconut in almond joy is good, coconut flavored drinks are good, coconut over all... emotion_omnomnom
Voodoo chips. emotion_drool Best chips in my opinion. Very hard to find where I live though. But that is why there is the internet.

Trying not to snack as much. My issue is I get bored, wanting a cigarette...can't smoke, so...I snack. gonk emotion_donotwant

We've not got ours cut yet, probably will, given time, which is why been clocking in early as possible and taking shorter lunches. Little extra pay.
Work load was craaaaaaaaap. If we moved 50 orders today all day, I'd be surprised.

I need to pick up and finished Tegami Bachi; I need to know what happens. Asses didn't animate it though.
Need season 3.

rofl Wow, that dubbing, totally different. Been awhile since I heard them do something that off the wall with anime.

Heat Guy J
Escaflowne
YYH
Outlaw star
Code Geass
Solty Rei
Gundam Wing
Monster Rancher
Flint the time detective
Full metal panic
Get Backers
HxH
Mar
Rave Master
Medabots
Saiyuki
Shaman King
the wallflower

...yeah a lot of people want money now even though they would make profit later on if they made the site better x.X I can see y so many people stopped getting on lol

yeah there was no need to add the sparkle I am pretty sure no one even looks at that or cares if they added it on premium items or not...

will give it a try I normally am good at finding solutions to problems myself just messing around or on youtube but there are times I just have to find someone who knows codes or how to edit the settings lol

yeah in my old apt I had a room dedicated to desks, computers and my projector and projector screen but when I moved about 2 years ago we lost that extra room and pay half the price to kinda a win lose...

that would work since I have old pillow fluff i don't need lol

yeah I enjoy walmarts in smaller towns than the huge ones in busy towns x.X I don't do well in huge crowds so when I can I like to shop at smaller stores.

I like over ear ones with mic for gaming, the inner ear ones for when I did yoga or walking but when i do anything else I normally use speakers especially when I shower or cook lol

as long as it is not high voltage I do fine but the solder I have access too isn't for high voltage so normally re-threading the wires together and heat shrink wrap them is the only temp solution I can do

Yes everyone is puddi everyone shall be equal at the table of mimi! Eat more worry less lol

coconut is pretty good but oddly I don't like chocolate and coconut... not sure why coconut with almost anything else is fantastic! razz Odd I have voodoo chips where I live at almost every store including dollar tree... I am surprised your walmart isn't stocked with them more we like like a whole end cap dedicated to them since they are so popular lol

I have that problem but with drinks I will bored drink water, green tea, coffee, or juice x.x I don't know why I do it ...

yeah, hopefully you will be able to maintain hours.. sadly a lot of companies where I live especially not big corporate companies are closing :/ I try to support the small coffee shop near where I live when I can since they do a really good job on their coffee and store made snacks.

Luckily I am caught up on all my manga but not for long x.X new chapters come out weekly or bi weekly normally...a lot of animes need
continuations!

Yeah the dubbing on ghost stories happened because the anime flopped in japan and some nobody company bought the rights to dubbed it, paid the voice actors little to nothing, so they would show up and not care about the lines/improvise or show up to work drunk...That's how the dub of Ghost stories out sold the sub.

I have seen most of those except
Heat Guy J
Solty Rei
Rave Master
the wallflower

I pretty much watch every anime I can get my hands on though so some unpopular ones I have watched would probably be

Arakawa Under the Bridge
The World is Still Beautiful
Slayers
Gokudo
Midori Days
Occult Academy
Welcome to the NHK
Xam'd lost memories
Berserk (original not cg x.X)
Bludgeoning angel Dokuro-chan
Golden Boy
Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)
Ultimate Muscle
Those Who Hunt Elves
Dragon Half
b*****d!
Sayonara Zetsubou sensei
The Tatami Galaxy
Photon
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Desert Punk
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
Dorohedoro
Ore Monogatari
Monogatari series (Bakemonogatari)
Star Driver
Overman King Gainer

That's just the anime at the top of my head though anime and manga tend to be a major hobby of mine since I am always on my pc lol

Random dice rolls cat_4laugh
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:25 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Need season 3.

Heat Guy J
Escaflowne
YYH
Outlaw star
Code Geass
Solty Rei
Gundam Wing
Monster Rancher
Flint the time detective
Full metal panic
Get Backers
HxH
Mar
Rave Master
Medabots
Saiyuki
Shaman King
the wallflower

...yeah a lot of people want money now even though they would make profit later on if they made the site better x.X I can see y so many people stopped getting on lol

yeah there was no need to add the sparkle I am pretty sure no one even looks at that or cares if they added it on premium items or not...

will give it a try I normally am good at finding solutions to problems myself just messing around or on youtube but there are times I just have to find someone who knows codes or how to edit the settings lol

yeah in my old apt I had a room dedicated to desks, computers and my projector and projector screen but when I moved about 2 years ago we lost that extra room and pay half the price to kinda a win lose...

that would work since I have old pillow fluff i don't need lol

yeah I enjoy walmarts in smaller towns than the huge ones in busy towns x.X I don't do well in huge crowds so when I can I like to shop at smaller stores.

I like over ear ones with mic for gaming, the inner ear ones for when I did yoga or walking but when i do anything else I normally use speakers especially when I shower or cook lol

as long as it is not high voltage I do fine but the solder I have access too isn't for high voltage so normally re-threading the wires together and heat shrink wrap them is the only temp solution I can do

Yes everyone is puddi everyone shall be equal at the table of mimi! Eat more worry less lol

coconut is pretty good but oddly I don't like chocolate and coconut... not sure why coconut with almost anything else is fantastic! razz Odd I have voodoo chips where I live at almost every store including dollar tree... I am surprised your walmart isn't stocked with them more we like like a whole end cap dedicated to them since they are so popular lol

I have that problem but with drinks I will bored drink water, green tea, coffee, or juice x.x I don't know why I do it ...

yeah, hopefully you will be able to maintain hours.. sadly a lot of companies where I live especially not big corporate companies are closing :/ I try to support the small coffee shop near where I live when I can since they do a really good job on their coffee and store made snacks.

Luckily I am caught up on all my manga but not for long x.X new chapters come out weekly or bi weekly normally...a lot of animes need
continuations!

Yeah the dubbing on ghost stories happened because the anime flopped in japan and some nobody company bought the rights to dubbed it, paid the voice actors little to nothing, so they would show up and not care about the lines/improvise or show up to work drunk...That's how the dub of Ghost stories out sold the sub.

I have seen most of those except
Heat Guy J
Solty Rei
Rave Master
the wallflower

I pretty much watch every anime I can get my hands on though so some unpopular ones I have watched would probably be

Arakawa Under the Bridge ---Dropped
The World is Still Beautiful
Slayers---Seen one or two eps
Gokudo
Midori Days
Occult Academy---...can't remember if I managed to finish this one or not.
Welcome to the NHK---Seen parts
Xam'd lost memories
Berserk (original not cg x.X)---Watched
Bludgeoning angel Dokuro-chan
Golden Boy---Was ok
Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) ---Watched it
Ultimate Muscle---Seen a few, couldn't watch it
Those Who Hunt Elves
Dragon Half---Only seen a few, stalled and eventually dropped
b*****d!---Seen it
Sayonara Zetsubou sensei
The Tatami Galaxy
Photon
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Desert Punk
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions---Eh, watched it, wasn't fond of it
Dorohedoro---Waiting on season 2!
Ore Monogatari
Monogatari series (Bakemonogatari)
Star Driver---Was alright
Overman King Gainer

That's just the anime at the top of my head though anime and manga tend to be a major hobby of mine since I am always on my pc lol

Random dice rolls cat_4laugh
yum_puddi

Gaia's user base has gotten very niche I guess? Or maybe just me not seeing the broad range of users and threads that I used to.

Exactly, the sparkles blocked half the items if I recall right and just added clutter. Pointless. It was supposed to be an easy way to tell what came from CI, MC...etc...but...hell if I can keep track of that. Just a code breaker on profiles.

Salute It's not too difficult unless Gaia makes it that way, some codes you do really have to go hunting around for.

Lower price is nice, but losing extra room...hm...hard choice, guess it would depend on finances at the time in my case. 3nodding

There you go. whee If you make one, send pic.

Not a huge people person either. Last time I HAD to be out on the floor in a massive crowd working, people were flocking to my store because the other one up the road was holding the shop with a cop event ( usually we did it, but old store manager left...it moved to bigger store...fine by us! ) But the over flow of people came to ours, couldn't move to get the crap you needed, had slow people in front of you, and the needy ones... scream I was ready to knock them all in the damn head. gonk I hate people.

If I have to pick one, I like the over the ear headphones best. Inner ear works better to hide it at work if need be.

Heat shrink very useful s**t. 3nodding That and electrical tape.

I like this motto. emotion_yatta Mimi 2020! waves banner

That's strange that you do not like chocolate and coconut together. emotion_jawdrop Think coconut pairs well with about anything. Being up north, these heathens knowing nothing of the great southern foods ( their idea is to add salt and more salt and cayenne pepper, then call it cajun ) They're hard to find in some places. First seen them at a whole sale store being sold up here, then a wawa, our walmart had them for awhile, don't know why they got rid of them, the walmart up the road still has them. But...easier to order by the case online. emotion_omnomnom

Speaking of the south, how's the Sahara dust? gonk Heard you guys were getting a nice dust cloud across the southern states...

Those are better options than junk foods. 3nodding
Working on breaking the habit again.

Mine will maintain hours. Very rare that we get less. We'll be shoved out of our hot miserable corner to the other areas of the store and made to look like we're being productive. gonk
Yes, a lot of smaller businesses are closing, can't stay open because of all the BS that happened.

Not a big manga reader, if there is an anime, I go for it, takes less time. There are a few exceptions. I feel you on the ones that need continuations. gonk

rofl I mean...it worked. It would catch the interest of people with that kind of dubbing.

If you get the time, I recommend them. 3nodding

Made notes under the anime spoiler, makes it easier.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:40 am
Nidorous

Gaia's user base has gotten very niche I guess? Or maybe just me not seeing the broad range of users and threads that I used to.

Exactly, the sparkles blocked half the items if I recall right and just added clutter. Pointless. It was supposed to be an easy way to tell what came from CI, MC...etc...but...hell if I can keep track of that. Just a code breaker on profiles.

Salute It's not too difficult unless Gaia makes it that way, some codes you do really have to go hunting around for.

Lower price is nice, but losing extra room...hm...hard choice, guess it would depend on finances at the time in my case. 3nodding

Not a huge people person either. Last time I HAD to be out on the floor in a massive crowd working, people were flocking to my store because the other one up the road was holding the shop with a cop event ( usually we did it, but old store manager left...it moved to bigger store...fine by us! ) But the over flow of people came to ours, couldn't move to get the crap you needed, had slow people in front of you, and the needy ones... scream I was ready to knock them all in the damn head. gonk I hate people.

If I have to pick one, I like the over the ear headphones best. Inner ear works better to hide it at work if need be.

That's strange that you do not like chocolate and coconut together. emotion_jawdrop Think coconut pairs well with about anything. Being up north, these heathens knowing nothing of the great southern foods ( their idea is to add salt and more salt and cayenne pepper, then call it cajun ) They're hard to find in some places. First seen them at a whole sale store being sold up here, then a wawa, our walmart had them for awhile, don't know why they got rid of them, the walmart up the road still has them. But...easier to order by the case online. emotion_omnomnom

Speaking of the south, how's the Sahara dust? gonk Heard you guys were getting a nice dust cloud across the southern states...

Mine will maintain hours. Very rare that we get less. We'll be shoved out of our hot miserable corner to the other areas of the store and made to look like we're being productive. gonk
Yes, a lot of smaller businesses are closing, can't stay open because of all the BS that happened.

Not a big manga reader, if there is an anime, I go for it, takes less time. There are a few exceptions. I feel you on the ones that need continuations. gonk

rofl I mean...it worked. It would catch the interest of people with that kind of dubbing.

...Yeah not a lot of traffic on this site... makes it hard to find certain items x.X also doesn't help that a lot of adults see games like this as childish and stopped when they got jobs...

Yeah if anything the sparkle made things more cluttered and less organized... I don't even think people care where an item is from or how rare it is people just like items because of it's style or how it fits in with the avi they are making.

yeah I think all companies are trying to make coding and editing more difficult most sites even make it difficult to even find the settings lol

true at the time it was a good idea to lose amount of rooms over cheaper rend especially with the pandemic that has happened a lot of people are getting evicted or just having to move in with friends or relatives... not sure if it is just the south but stores are literally opened 7am to 7pm and you are lucky to have anything open after those hours so every ones hours are just being cut unless you work factory or security then your expected to work 50+ hours to support the demand of a lot of items being produced.

sure will!

Yeah when I worked black friday I use to do unload and people would hop on pallet while I was trying to move them x.X I can't stand huge crowds of crazy people lol

same over ear headphones are more comfortable for me especially since my inner ears are fairly small x.X I feel like they make the ear bud tips for men with normal to big ears x.X

I like electrical tape if I know I do not have to work on the thing again... I just do not like tape/sticker residue why I always have goo gone on hand lol why I hate when people put stickers on books and cases instead of on the plastic around the book or case...

LOL some one told me they wish the government was run my a lottery like jury duty and I was like that would be good and bad because people would still find a way to rig the system or become corrupt but it would give hard working people a chance to get in office that they normally would not since money is a huge factor in an election...

Not sure why coconut and chocolate just taste weird to me but I can straight eat some coconut by itself (love coconut and pineapple or coconut and vanilla)...Yeah not a lot of people understand spices, herbs, and how to season food in general I use a lot of garlic, salt, pepper, curry spice, paprika, cumin, sage, basil, red pepper flakes and various other spices... and I use a lot more brown sugar in savory dishes when needed instead of pure sugar cane because molasses makes everything melt and caramelize better. yeah ordering is normally a better options when I wan't certain snacks or drinks (especially from another country or region) and I can find an easy way to order them online I do lol...

It luckily isn't terrible where I live, but I have noticed the nights are darker and my allergies have gotten worse than normal for this time of year. Luckily we have had rain all last week so hopefully it won't get too bad and dry especially since the forecast estimates a 50-80% chance of rain for the next 4 days lol

True but it makes me feel like a water balloon at times lol... maybe keep fruit or veggies around instead of junk food to help lessen the snacking...normally if people have to work for a snack people snack less... unless your me and love all veggies and fruit except eggplant, cauliflower, and passion fruit.

Well do remember to take care of yourself and mental health of your off days! a lot of people are really depressed or stressed from world events and they forget to try and take time to relax and focus on bettering their personal health and enjoy the little things smile ... yeah sadly now is not a good time to have or start a small business.

yeah I like anime a lot more just because I can multitask and still enjoy it where as when I read I have to set time aside and dedicate all my attention to it.

true, it is very unique to say the least razz

Sure thing! I am currently watching Overman King Gainer I watched a few episodes years ago but never finished... have a list of back log anime to watch or rewatch that I am catching up on lol

yum_puddi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:01 am
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it being July already. O.o

I know we're limited right now, but is anyone doing something special for July 4th?

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Simply Keira

Crew

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:01 am

Just a reminder: Nidorous isn't the only thing that'll scare your pets!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:11 am
Simply Keira

Just a reminder: Nidorous isn't the only thing that'll scare your pets!

Also remember that it is perfectly acceptable to do the following with fireworks.

This has been a PSA from your friendly neighborhood walmart associate. 4laugh ninja

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:15 am
Pesty Elf
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it being July already. O.o

I know we're limited right now, but is anyone doing something special for July 4th?

And lets not forget our neighbors in Canada... I am sure they'd like to forget us right about now with everything going on...

Happy Day Late Canada Day! whee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:50 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

...Yeah not a lot of traffic on this site... makes it hard to find certain items x.X also doesn't help that a lot of adults see games like this as childish and stopped when they got jobs...

Yeah if anything the sparkle made things more cluttered and less organized... I don't even think people care where an item is from or how rare it is people just like items because of it's style or how it fits in with the avi they are making.

yeah I think all companies are trying to make coding and editing more difficult most sites even make it difficult to even find the settings lol

true at the time it was a good idea to lose amount of rooms over cheaper rend especially with the pandemic that has happened a lot of people are getting evicted or just having to move in with friends or relatives... not sure if it is just the south but stores are literally opened 7am to 7pm and you are lucky to have anything open after those hours so every ones hours are just being cut unless you work factory or security then your expected to work 50+ hours to support the demand of a lot of items being produced.

sure will!

Yeah when I worked black friday I use to do unload and people would hop on pallet while I was trying to move them x.X I can't stand huge crowds of crazy people lol

same over ear headphones are more comfortable for me especially since my inner ears are fairly small x.X I feel like they make the ear bud tips for men with normal to big ears x.X

I like electrical tape if I know I do not have to work on the thing again... I just do not like tape/sticker residue why I always have goo gone on hand lol why I hate when people put stickers on books and cases instead of on the plastic around the book or case...

LOL some one told me they wish the government was run my a lottery like jury duty and I was like that would be good and bad because people would still find a way to rig the system or become corrupt but it would give hard working people a chance to get in office that they normally would not since money is a huge factor in an election...

Not sure why coconut and chocolate just taste weird to me but I can straight eat some coconut by itself (love coconut and pineapple or coconut and vanilla)...Yeah not a lot of people understand spices, herbs, and how to season food in general I use a lot of garlic, salt, pepper, curry spice, paprika, cumin, sage, basil, red pepper flakes and various other spices... and I use a lot more brown sugar in savory dishes when needed instead of pure sugar cane because molasses makes everything melt and caramelize better. yeah ordering is normally a better options when I wan't certain snacks or drinks (especially from another country or region) and I can find an easy way to order them online I do lol...

It luckily isn't terrible where I live, but I have noticed the nights are darker and my allergies have gotten worse than normal for this time of year. Luckily we have had rain all last week so hopefully it won't get too bad and dry especially since the forecast estimates a 50-80% chance of rain for the next 4 days lol

True but it makes me feel like a water balloon at times lol... maybe keep fruit or veggies around instead of junk food to help lessen the snacking...normally if people have to work for a snack people snack less... unless your me and love all veggies and fruit except eggplant, cauliflower, and passion fruit.

Well do remember to take care of yourself and mental health of your off days! a lot of people are really depressed or stressed from world events and they forget to try and take time to relax and focus on bettering their personal health and enjoy the little things smile ... yeah sadly now is not a good time to have or start a small business.

yeah I like anime a lot more just because I can multitask and still enjoy it where as when I read I have to set time aside and dedicate all my attention to it.

true, it is very unique to say the least razz

Sure thing! I am currently watching Overman King Gainer I watched a few episodes years ago but never finished... have a list of back log anime to watch or rewatch that I am catching up on lol

yum_puddi

Then call me childish. whee
Even if there isn't much to do any more, it does stave off some of the boredom.

Think you're right about that. If gaia made s**t easier to find, they wouldn't need the damn sparkles in the first place.

You've got a point. BUT! You can do it! whee Break that code!
...and yes, hate when companies hide the damn settings to turn off a feature. scream

Stores are still limited here. 7am to 8pm give or take.
Is your governor not mandating rent and utilities be...not waived, but forgiven for being late? I know our's is. Even extended it by a month.

Damn. Never had anyone hop on a pallet of things I was moving to the floor on black friday. Not many people there during the day time hours while we move things. They're all busy at home eating and doing family crap while we're stuck at work on thanksgiving. (walmart has to have theirs a day early. )

Depends on the inner ear ones. Some fit fine, others fit weird, think it depends on the shape of the end. Some are more oval, others more rounded.

Hate sticker / tape glue left over on things, but hate goo gone more. gonk A bit of vinegar and some elbow grease works well.

A lottery, it sort of is. It's the electoral college. even if get the popular vote, doesnt mean that is our president. Hope next one abolishes that.
In this day in age, you don't need money to run necessarily... People are used to throwing it out there to be seen and running that way. Social media is a quicker way to get the word out to people, and the bit of funds it would take to get around the country...

I'm not a cook, I love my microwave. I'm not about to experiment with spices and ruin my TV dinner, but I'm all for spices if someone else is cooking and knows what the hell they are doing. My spices usually include A1, lemon pepper, minced dried onions, garlic and pepper. I know I can't ruin many things with those.

Hope your allergies hold out; know they said those with them should stay inside.
Not seen the dust storm my way yet, thinking it by passed and turned back out to sea. Not looked at the radar yet today.

Eggplant is alright if it is eggplant parm.
Cauliflower, not fond of it raw myself, and it has to be fixed a certain way. But have found mashed cauliflower with some ground beef, fiesta blend cheese, ranch dressing seasoning and crumbled bacon mixed together is good. ( healthier than potatoes)

I have a very long list of things I do not like. Gourds ( pumpkin, squash...etc ) Asparagus, brussel sprouts, melons ( cantaloupe, watermelon, mango, honeydew...etc) to name a few common things.

face plants I'll just make like an ostrich and bury my head in the dirt until s**t goes away. blaugh

Yes. This is why I like anime watching more. And it's more condensed.

I'm re-watching Re:Zero, season 2 should be out sometime this summer unless it got pushed back. gonk

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:08 pm
Nidorous

Think you're right about that. If gaia made s**t easier to find, they wouldn't need the damn sparkles in the first place.

...and yes, hate when companies hide the damn settings to turn off a feature. scream

Is your governor not mandating rent and utilities be...not waived, but forgiven for being late? I know our's is. Even extended it by a month.

Damn. Never had anyone hop on a pallet of things I was moving to the floor on black friday. Not many people there during the day time hours while we move things. They're all busy at home eating and doing family crap while we're stuck at work on thanksgiving. (walmart has to have theirs a day early. )

Depends on the inner ear ones. Some fit fine, others fit weird, think it depends on the shape of the end. Some are more oval, others more rounded.

Hate sticker / tape glue left over on things, but hate goo gone more. gonk A bit of vinegar and some elbow grease works well.

A lottery, it sort of is. It's the electoral college. even if get the popular vote, doesnt mean that is our president. Hope next one abolishes that.
In this day in age, you don't need money to run necessarily... People are used to throwing it out there to be seen and running that way. Social media is a quicker way to get the word out to people, and the bit of funds it would take to get around the country...

I'm not a cook, I love my microwave. I'm not about to experiment with spices and ruin my TV dinner, but I'm all for spices if someone else is cooking and knows what the hell they are doing. My spices usually include A1, lemon pepper, minced dried onions, garlic and pepper. I know I can't ruin many things with those.

Hope your allergies hold out; know they said those with them should stay inside.
Not seen the dust storm my way yet, thinking it by passed and turned back out to sea. Not looked at the radar yet today.

Cauliflower, not fond of it raw myself, and it has to be fixed a certain way. But have found mashed cauliflower with some ground beef, fiesta blend cheese, ranch dressing seasoning and crumbled bacon mixed together is good. ( healthier than potatoes)

I have a very long list of things I do not like. Gourds ( pumpkin, squash...etc ) Asparagus, brussel sprouts, melons ( cantaloupe, watermelon, mango, honeydew...etc) to name a few common things.

face plants I'll just make like an ostrich and bury my head in the dirt until s**t goes away. blaugh

I'm re-watching Re:Zero, season 2 should be out sometime this summer unless it got pushed back. gonk

Agreed I enjoy using what level of creativity I have left to create avi's and stimulate my brain with a few convo's here and there on gaia lol I am currently just annoyed with marketplace I have been questing for 3 items for months and not a one has shown up in market place lol

yeah a lot of websites seem to be every disorganized...wish the people running the sites would hire some one to help organize lol

x.X all sites should strive to be user friendly they get more money and traffic that way! I understand some things have to be changed but at least make it easy to find the settings lol and I think every website needs a dark mode x.X my eyes are sensitive from being awake 3rd shift hours lol

same mine most places open at 7 and close at 7 which is not great for all the fellow 3rd shifters out their, not to mention a lot of places here are closed sundays and mondays, sundays for religious reasons and mondays just because I guess lol... well no our govenor has waved utilities for a month but after a month if you do not pay the 2nd month there is a huge fine and if you do not pay the 3rd month they take legal action and turn off utilities. Where as rent is concerned you pay every month no if ans or butts if you miss a month you get a warning if you miss 2 you are evicted and usually get put on a record and most of the time that leads to you not being able to get another apt for atleast 5-6 months unless your land lord doesn't care about back ground checks which isn't the case most of the time...
Honestly why my state has such a bad homeless problem :/ I wish we had a better governor, but most politicians tend to focus on profit more then the peoples welfare...

Doesn't help my state is probably one of the poorest in the US X.x honestly would move if I had unlimited funds and guaranteed employment/transfer of employment last time I moved from one city further north in the same state my company tried to get in touch with their sister location and that location was going through a mass management change and didn't respond for 2 months eventually I just said screw it took the jump and found immediate employment and stayed their for almost 2 years till my vehicle situation got in the way of my husbands job and we said whom ever makes more works the other can just do freelance or side jobs since we only have one car and honestly wouldn't be able to keep/afford 2 at the time. It has worked so far honestly I enjoy my marriage and am far happier spending time with each other than us both working jobs probably opposite shifts and never seeing each other...not rich by any means, but this situation has made me learn budgeting which I honestly find fun challenging.

at our location we use to put or extra stock in the back and when we run out of items on the floor we would bring out a new pallet we stopped doing that after people started diving onto pallets like animals confused

true I prefer the oval instead of the round but when I have a motorcycle helmet on I usually have to wear ear plugs that are round to block out all the wind x.X

yeah that would be great but i don't see that happening sadly the electoral college gets to manipulate which politician they like that way citizens don't really matter to politicians till their up for reelection lol

yeah if you can't use spices it is best to stick to what you know or just salt, pepper, and garlic.

they usually do I have year round allergies just normally around spring/ start of summer they get really bad. other than that I normally can just take plan allergy medicine and be fine. hopefully it passes and you don't have to deal with it lol

would honestly prefer chicken parm I have made eggplant parm for a vegan before, but never been font of eggplant as for cauliflower I prefer turnips if I can't have potatoes or any other veggie not sure why I am not a fan of cauliflower I guess I just find better substitutes I cam cook it easily just prefer potatoes, broccoli and other veggies.

I am not a fan of pumpkin squash though is great if you cook it right... Asparagus isn't my fave veggie but I won't turn it down lol, brussel sprouts to me are like little cabbages and are great with bacon!, and melons are great but a lot of people do not like how watery they are mangos though I much rather prefer peaches lol honestly peaches are probably my fave fruit especially the breed scarlet prince and red haven. they tend to be darker red/orange and have more moister due to them being picked in july rather then june where I live...

rofl lol that works unless something digs up your head rofl
Still a good idea to take a day a week off to take care of yourself smile or even just a few hours.

agreed anime does condense a lot down and is easier for western audiences to grasp. like most writers some people can over describe things instead of doing a simple description and getting to the point which can make you lose track of the narrative.

YAY! re-zero is set to air July 8th! smile really looking forward to the new season... I have red the manga so I know what is next I just love seeing how the animation studio is going to continue and elaborate on the story smile

yum_puddi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:36 am
Nidorous

Link to prior post
Killing out the vids and images for less lag on the page. whee

Makes perfect sense. Yes. Hobbles around yelling at kids to stay off lawn

Colorado in the mountains had snow here just this month. gonk
Fall? Not missing much if you have allergies. I'm sure the colors would be neat to see for the first time Seasonal things for fall...hm...that's mostly pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavored things in the US. emotion_puke
Then caramel apple, and apple cider...mostly 'warm spicy things' with lots of nutmeg and cinnamon for the spice.

Here

Yes, same with a series too. gonk Think I am worse with books, a series I can pause and come back to where I left off and know what happened. A book, sometimes I have to go back if not picked it up in awhile and reread it.

Sadly, there are idiots that will, but the majority of the people didn't vote for him the first time, it was the s**t-stain electoral college that put his a** in place. Popular vote actually went to the Dems.
As for which side I support; I support who ever's ideas I like the most. 3nodding
Lately that's been either liberal, individual ( which seem to drop out before the end of the race. ) and the Dems. Though as I said, if Bill had a chance in hell at the presidency, might vote for him.

Right? whee Those two are just awesome. That's what more people need. Wholesome s**t like those two.

list 1
list 2

As you said... it WAS Kuwabara that came up with the name.

Should have let the dark tournament stadium fall on her a**.
Heh

Yes. Genkai is a woman. 3nodding One badass old woman.

Sure thing. And went looking for the one you mentioned. Was Russia.

Yes, this is correct, and then they tell you the tests are only 40% accurate and giving false readings too.
...Your president thinks YOU are a stubborn bunch? HA. He should come here. rofl
Due to riots Corona on the rise. Masks are now mandated in this state...

Hmm..

Oh boy...

You have a point, hes telling everyone everything is fine and then tells them it is their own fault because they brought it back on themselves...despite him opening things up. Yes, this sounds really familiar...
One thing I can say about the cheeto....he's a bigot of outsiders, bringing them in right now isn't much of a worry I don't think. But we can't even manage the cases that are still friggin here. gonk

But, it is correct the more tests, the more you'll find positive, but at the same time, thats more you catch and save / isolate, the better off people will be, even if the numbers are high...
Yay.....

:lmao: this is why i think gates/fences are important. it keeps people out.

ack! really? i thought with the plants dying and stuff, allergies wont be a problem. spring maybe because pollen and stuff but fall? didn't expect that. surprised
caramel apple. emotion_drool and pie. emotion_drool
we're expecting 4 cyclones just this month. this is why i hate being in my country right now + the pandemic. fml. covid19 should just go away already! scream twin said, the weather might make things worse than it already is. what with the gov't still downplaying things and not really doing their job well. smh.

speaking of series. YYH is on Netflix. lol I am trying my best to stay away for now because reading. also with it being back on lockdown Mom needs to hog the internet because she's working from home. streaming doesn't help her connection.

wtf. why would they do that? o_o I didnt know that. I thought he won because people voted for him. damn, i hope they dont put him in position again.

wait what??? Kenshin was short too? I didn't know that! Levi too? whoaaaah! Itachi too? O_O these lists! O________________O I am just learning now that they're short. surprised

i think rewatching it now on Netflix would be better. Hmmmmm! alright! I'm gonna stop reading for now. lol Thank you for the book recommendation btw. 3nodding

it sucks right now. one day ago, the main city of the island got 350 cases in a day. seriously, it's scary. also have had personal scares. some of Mom's workmates tested positive and she was exposed to them. thankfully her results came back negative. nerve wracking tbh. also, remember the law I told you about? the one were a lot of human rights will be potentially violated or taken away? it's now officially signed. so now we're ********. Everyone who goes against them especially at their poor response to the pandemic can be tagged as a terrorist now.Basically silencing us. FML. I hate the people who run my country.

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:08 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Agreed I enjoy using what level of creativity I have left to create avi's and stimulate my brain with a few convo's here and there on gaia lol I am currently just annoyed with marketplace I have been questing for 3 items for months and not a one has shown up in market place lol

yeah a lot of websites seem to be every disorganized...wish the people running the sites would hire some one to help organize lol

x.X all sites should strive to be user friendly they get more money and traffic that way! I understand some things have to be changed but at least make it easy to find the settings lol and I think every website needs a dark mode x.X my eyes are sensitive from being awake 3rd shift hours lol

same mine most places open at 7 and close at 7 which is not great for all the fellow 3rd shifters out their, not to mention a lot of places here are closed sundays and mondays, sundays for religious reasons and mondays just because I guess lol... well no our govenor has waved utilities for a month but after a month if you do not pay the 2nd month there is a huge fine and if you do not pay the 3rd month they take legal action and turn off utilities. Where as rent is concerned you pay every month no if ans or butts if you miss a month you get a warning if you miss 2 you are evicted and usually get put on a record and most of the time that leads to you not being able to get another apt for atleast 5-6 months unless your land lord doesn't care about back ground checks which isn't the case most of the time...
Honestly why my state has such a bad homeless problem :/ I wish we had a better governor, but most politicians tend to focus on profit more then the peoples welfare...

Doesn't help my state is probably one of the poorest in the US X.x honestly would move if I had unlimited funds and guaranteed employment/transfer of employment last time I moved from one city further north in the same state my company tried to get in touch with their sister location and that location was going through a mass management change and didn't respond for 2 months eventually I just said screw it took the jump and found immediate employment and stayed their for almost 2 years till my vehicle situation got in the way of my husbands job and we said whom ever makes more works the other can just do freelance or side jobs since we only have one car and honestly wouldn't be able to keep/afford 2 at the time. It has worked so far honestly I enjoy my marriage and am far happier spending time with each other than us both working jobs probably opposite shifts and never seeing each other...not rich by any means, but this situation has made me learn budgeting which I honestly find fun challenging.

at our location we use to put or extra stock in the back and when we run out of items on the floor we would bring out a new pallet we stopped doing that after people started diving onto pallets like animals confused

true I prefer the oval instead of the round but when I have a motorcycle helmet on I usually have to wear ear plugs that are round to block out all the wind x.X

yeah that would be great but i don't see that happening sadly the electoral college gets to manipulate which politician they like that way citizens don't really matter to politicians till their up for reelection lol

yeah if you can't use spices it is best to stick to what you know or just salt, pepper, and garlic.

they usually do I have year round allergies just normally around spring/ start of summer they get really bad. other than that I normally can just take plan allergy medicine and be fine. hopefully it passes and you don't have to deal with it lol

would honestly prefer chicken parm I have made eggplant parm for a vegan before, but never been font of eggplant as for cauliflower I prefer turnips if I can't have potatoes or any other veggie not sure why I am not a fan of cauliflower I guess I just find better substitutes I cam cook it easily just prefer potatoes, broccoli and other veggies.

I am not a fan of pumpkin squash though is great if you cook it right... Asparagus isn't my fave veggie but I won't turn it down lol, brussel sprouts to me are like little cabbages and are great with bacon!, and melons are great but a lot of people do not like how watery they are mangos though I much rather prefer peaches lol honestly peaches are probably my fave fruit especially the breed scarlet prince and red haven. they tend to be darker red/orange and have more moister due to them being picked in july rather then june where I live...

rofl lol that works unless something digs up your head rofl
Still a good idea to take a day a week off to take care of yourself smile or even just a few hours.

agreed anime does condense a lot down and is easier for western audiences to grasp. like most writers some people can over describe things instead of doing a simple description and getting to the point which can make you lose track of the narrative.

YAY! re-zero is set to air July 8th! smile really looking forward to the new season... I have red the manga so I know what is next I just love seeing how the animation studio is going to continue and elaborate on the story smile

yum_puddi

You just reminded me to look at the runway and see if there is anything worth bothering with.
Mimes Against Humanity
What unspeakable crimes are on your mime?
Might be interesting. rofl

Disorganization in some areas I can understand and trying to organize everything a certain way after having over X number of items I get can break things and be a pain, but an attempt would be nice. gonk I'm sure users would help any way they could.

Never bother with dark mode, not fond of it, but I hate bright monitors, usually have them turned down low enough that the whites on websites do not bother me.
As for changing web pages...sometimes if it is necessary...most times people change things that dont need changing, which is annoying, then I have to break things to fix it. Looking at you crappy youtube.

Would hate to have nothing open on a monday or sunday. If I want to do something, I want to do something then. Not wait til X store opens up 2, 3 days later. By then might not want X item / thing. Or gone to another store to get it.

You make a good point, most want profit, because profit looks good, we can cover up the homeless easily. Or blame someone else for them. gonk s**t heads. 2020 needs to be the year we flush the shits in government. Massive a** system flush.

I do not blame you, think you made the right call on that, and if that has made you both happier, then, even better. emotion_yatta

rofl It would be impossible to have anything else brought out in our store to the floor at peak black friday. We put everything out, guard the stuff until time, cut the wrap and stand back.

There is hope for it going away. Hell even trump for awhile was talking about getting rid of it; still convincing himself with lies that he won popular vote. rofl Would be the only good thing he'd have done as a president.
....looking at his stance and the others... gonk

Mine have become asshat allergies over the years. Used to be alright off and on with an allergy pill, now I die if I don't have one. My sinuses are s**t. Supervisor and I rant to one another about our s**t sinuses, he wins; he'll gush blood out of his nose for 10 minutes straight some days. Looked like we murdered someone in our department one day from all the bloody paper towels in the trash.

Been ages since I picked up a peach just to eat. Not even sure the last ones I picked up, they were yellow orange...and fuzzy. rofl not helpful, right?

My ******** it all meter hit max this weekend. Left early friday and yesterday. Needed to get the ******** out of work and away from people. Work has been slow as s**t anyway.

I read the synopsis of season 2, and makes sense, I was wondering where the hell Rem was and how the hell they're gonna get her back after reset point changed. ( How does he not notice Rem is MIA?! ) gonk

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games