Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:15 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"Thanks," Ishizai said, smiling at Will, "You know the wierd thing is I met a guy called Will in my dream."
realy,it must of been some dearm, judgeing by the way you 1st looked at me,anyway saidthe inn keeper,will the moons goingto be out of should go be for it comes your right, but i whould like to hear the story 1st,the inn keeper make will go away,
there was 100 armed men out side i have evil in side me but im not going to be locked up any more,the men shot flames at will,but it didn't stop him he just got more power, let me past or i'll not be so nice said will to the men.the moon was like 3 posts away,
((I'm sorry but I understood nothing of your last post sweatdrop ))
ok,just forgetthe last post i'll change what happens them
realy what come up in the dream asked just, the innkeeper didn't seem to like seeing wiil there any more like the closer night got the more he hated him

"Well in my dream Will was fighting this weird demon thing so I helped out," Ishizai said, "Then I travelled west with him then I found out he was a lycan when he...changed."
realy said will, was i able to controll how much i canged asked will *as he truned and looked atwhen the moon would soon be*and tell me when you feel like seeing the town said will

"...erm...I'm not sure, at times it seemed you could control it," Ishizai said, "And if its alright could I go see the town now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:06 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
realy what come up in the dream asked just, the innkeeper didn't seem to like seeing wiil there any more like the closer night got the more he hated him

"Well in my dream Will was fighting this weird demon thing so I helped out," Ishizai said, "Then I travelled west with him then I found out he was a lycan when he...changed."
realy said will, was i able to controll how much i canged asked will *as he truned and looked atwhen the moon would soon be*and tell me when you feel like seeing the town said will

"...erm...I'm not sure, at times it seemed you could control it," Ishizai said, "And if its alright could I go see the town now?"

yes said will opening the door for her, the roards way made of lava rocks, the buliding the same,there was a huge clock tower in the middle of the city but now theres only ruins of it, te shi was crimson colored,this way said will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:53 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth hissed to her slef; then looked at her father " take him ," fearth gave Will to her father and dashed away her wings unfloding as she went.
fearth lefted into the air her sabers slid out of her plames and greped them tightly in her hands;
"so you want to fight"laughed the elamental he sent a lightning bolt lazzaly at fearth exspeting her to go down in a herrier.
the women doged it and snarled at the man
"don't take me so likely wizered or this battle will be qucker then you'd like.
fearth manged to run a deep gash in his side but missed his vitel poits . turning back in mid swing fearth cought her blance and huvered before her foe , her eyes blood thursty , try me for size you might lurn some thing about a lonely women she hissed and charged agin, no one was going to hurt Will and her father ever agin at lest not while she still drew breath .
:meanwhale far far away: why did you sommon us said a male shadow arch demon,(it was 6.4 but it would get taller at will,it had no face but there was dark flames on its head for eyes and a mounth it also had 2 sets of bat like wing it had sword like craws on its hands and feet and it had a 12 feet long tail that looked like it could crush anything, because Will used apower and made a deal and now he needs the help of you and you mistress said Cellric,so i see said the arch demon,
its seems like to be that the soul on Will is more then a humens now said a female arch shadow demon,the male arch shadow in name di-ja and the fefemale in demonia,i been watching him ever since the clear demon infected him with the DNA change witch kills most humans that ever was hit by it theres only 3 liveing or something like the ones Will, the other in Didamus and the last was flamea,but the 3 don't seem to get along but didamus was changed in to a demon and flamea was changed in to a angel eater i wonder whats will going to trun to said demona ,

mean whale with fearth, liighting blaster yelled the half man that bilnded them so the demons could gang up on crisaw they began to take Will from crisaw but the half man would not let fearth to get close to them

I don't think so hissed fearth her wings poping open smashed two of the houded men to a moutine wall.
spining a bit fearth kicked anther into her fathers blade runing him throw.
"dad take flight !!"
carisaw nodded and opened leather black wings soring up into the air with fearth who still help tightly to Will sleeping body.
"is he all right?
fearth nodeed and whiped a sliver of blood from his mouth cursing at the fact that someone had manged to tuch him even with her holding him, turning to her father fearth mummbled " i need to get stronger"
"i know and i will help with that now come we must find a safe place to land ....
i thout you wasn't comeing back,but im gald that your back hope your not mad, will then opened his eyes there was something new to him ,Will didn't seem humen anymore and was souless at the same time, soon came a place that had manny trees to it, when landed,will walked over to a tree and put his han on it,once he did so the tree moved, the all the trees derooted them selfs and begain walking, THen will jumped on the bigest tree,

(sorry i had alot of 50 and up page reports to write and didn't have anyfree time i am not mad actly i hope you are not mad at me neutral along with the chemastry and pre cacltuless math well lol here i am sorry agin)
Fearth sat in a small clearing it had been some five days with will unmoving but true to her word fearth had stayed close to hime and no demon ar humen had been able to lay a hand on his sleeping froum scince the small cut had been healed on his face.
she sat with her back straight and tall her face like it was before she had meet Will was cold and showed no emomtion. Carisaw had left her some three four days ago for he had to go and see if he could reseract her dead mother. so here she was a deadly deomon/angle in the cold wast land in the eastern borders or a log forgoten country .
"so how much longer will this take " she thought and smiled to her slef... at lest i have goten stronger.
no im not mad,im just happy that it dosen't bud you that i been RPIng with _Demon_Korais like i have been doing,i would of most likely stoped checking this place if she didn't of come along,Will a woke, and he was more like him self now,and he walked over to fearth and put his arms aournd her playfully im gald that your back said will

fearth smiled into his arms and leanded back she was happy that he was awake she realy had missed him
"so how was you soul journy? did you find any answere?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:58 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

I don't think so hissed fearth her wings poping open smashed two of the houded men to a moutine wall.
spining a bit fearth kicked anther into her fathers blade runing him throw.
"dad take flight !!"
carisaw nodded and opened leather black wings soring up into the air with fearth who still help tightly to Will sleeping body.
"is he all right?
fearth nodeed and whiped a sliver of blood from his mouth cursing at the fact that someone had manged to tuch him even with her holding him, turning to her father fearth mummbled " i need to get stronger"
"i know and i will help with that now come we must find a safe place to land ....
i thout you wasn't comeing back,but im gald that your back hope your not mad, will then opened his eyes there was something new to him ,Will didn't seem humen anymore and was souless at the same time, soon came a place that had manny trees to it, when landed,will walked over to a tree and put his han on it,once he did so the tree moved, the all the trees derooted them selfs and begain walking, THen will jumped on the bigest tree,

(sorry i had alot of 50 and up page reports to write and didn't have anyfree time i am not mad actly i hope you are not mad at me neutral along with the chemastry and pre cacltuless math well lol here i am sorry agin)
Fearth sat in a small clearing it had been some five days with will unmoving but true to her word fearth had stayed close to hime and no demon ar humen had been able to lay a hand on his sleeping froum scince the small cut had been healed on his face.
she sat with her back straight and tall her face like it was before she had meet Will was cold and showed no emomtion. Carisaw had left her some three four days ago for he had to go and see if he could reseract her dead mother. so here she was a deadly deomon/angle in the cold wast land in the eastern borders or a log forgoten country .
"so how much longer will this take " she thought and smiled to her slef... at lest i have goten stronger.
no im not mad,im just happy that it dosen't bud you that i been RPIng with _Demon_Korais like i have been doing,i would of most likely stoped checking this place if she didn't of come along,Will a woke, and he was more like him self now,and he walked over to fearth and put his arms aournd her playfully im gald that your back said will

fearth smiled into his arms and leanded back she was happy that he was awake she realy had missed him
"so how was you soul journy? did you find any answere?

not realy just fond out that its good that im back with you said will *then he started kissing her neck playfully  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:03 pm
Fearth blushed deeply and tried to pull away half hartedly.
"Will what are you doing?" she giggled
(good night crying i'll be back tomarrow night after kick boxing heart )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:17 pm
fearth

just being playfull,i know deep down that you like it said will

good night see ya  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:19 pm
williams_101
fearth

good night see ya

fearth blushed even more and leaned into will chest.
"Will i know you have said it in many ways as have I but I have never said those three words to you face to face .... Will I.
A loud poping sound came from the front of the cave they were staying in.
"What was that?" fearth made a move to get up only to have carisaw walk in with a women almost identical to fearth. the only diffrenc was that her eyes were blue and skin a dark peach, with warm brown hair and was much taller.
"mom? is that really you ? xd
"yes it is I and who is this handsome devil of a man holding you in such a way?"
4laugh oh ahh this is Will Will this is Willow my mom she is were i get the angel blood "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:08 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

good night see ya

"Will i know you have said it in many ways as have I but I have never said those three words to you face to face .... Will I.
"What was that?" fearth made a move to get up only to have carisaw walk in with a women almost identical to fearth. the only diffrenc was that her eyes were blue and skin a dark peach, with warm brown hair and was much taller.
"yes it is I and who is this handsome devil of a man holding you in such a way?"
4laugh oh ahh this is Will Will this is Willow my mom she is were i get the angel blood "
hi its nice to meet you said will,*will looked to see how eveybody was acting*well i think that willows cool with it but what about crisaw will was thinking,will didn't seem to be aupset at all that they came in at a time like this, so i know ware you get your good looks from said will*was playing it cool  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:45 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

yes said will opening the door for her, the roards way made of lava rocks, the buliding the same,there was a huge clock tower in the middle of the city but now theres only ruins of it, te shi was crimson colored,this way said will
Ishizai followed Will.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai followed Will.
out side there was alot of people in the streets yelling

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:59 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai followed Will.
"Me? fight?" Ishizai muttered, "But I don't have a weapon!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:51 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai followed Will.
then a huge bomb of fire whent off and kept on going off,,faster then any thing w ill came at them cutting them to cubes in secs, but they kept on comeing then will ran back to you and held you with one arm as the jumped off the the inn and in to the fire bomb you wasn't burnt  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:26 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

good night see ya

hi its nice to meet you said will,*will looked to see how eveybody was acting*well i think that willows cool with it but what about crisaw will was thinking,will didn't seem to be aupset at all that they came in at a time like this, so i know ware you get your good looks from said will*was playing it cool
Willo blushed some what in mild happyness, whil carisaw rolled his eyes.
He was not sure weather to be happy or somewaht disapointed that his *little* girl couldn't find a nice fire demon to fall in love with, then again this man had looked after and protected his doughter many times and seemed to always help him when he needed it ... all the same Carisaw decided to just watch for now and speak up whenn the time came that will proved to be unworthy.
"well it is nice to see you again will.." carsawi said and schook his had, Will noting the slight pruser and forced smail on the demaons face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:13 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

good night see ya

Willo blushed some what in mild happyness, whil carisaw rolled his eyes.
He was not sure weather to be happy or somewaht disapointed that his *little* girl couldn't find a nice fire demon to fall in love with, then again this man had looked after and protected his doughter many times and seemed to always help him when he needed it ... all the same Carisaw decided to just watch for now and speak up whenn the time came that will proved to be unworthy.
"well it is nice to see you again will.." carsawi said and schook his had, Will noting the slight pruser and forced smail on the demaons face.

will shook crisaws hand when he offerd his hand, after the hand shake will moved to the side of fearth hands at his ,side,i wonder if i should tell them what happened yet but maybe it wouldbe a bad time, after about 30 mins of talking will saw that it was geting dark and he would be a full moon tonight,, itsgoing to be a full moon so i need to go and take care of it said will after sometime of time of walking wills skin became crimson, notmch wolf like at all, he got 5 inch claws and a 15 feet long whip like tail thats looks like demonic lava rocks,i wonder what they are going to think about this, i didn't try to become this...., the tranformation begain once more,but will tryed fighting it,  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:35 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai followed Will.
then a huge bomb of fire whent off and kept on going off,,faster then any thing w ill came at them cutting them to cubes in secs, but they kept on comeing then will ran back to you and held you with one arm as the jumped off the the inn and in to the fire bomb you wasn't burnt
Ishizai closed her eyes, suddenly remembering something.
"When you find me was there a sword near me by any chance?" she asked, having remembered that she did own a weapon.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games