Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:20 pm
Hibiki looked at the newcomer. "who is this?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:22 pm
((goody, more people ^.^))

Lufu looked at the coffe again. "I think I'll take a pass on it, thanks all the same." He looked up as he heard another voice and saw Hibiki.
"Is he another one of the residents?" he asked, curious.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:25 pm
Hibiki looked back at the guy and said "Yeah, I stay here. My name's Hibiki Tokai."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:25 pm
"oh yes. Hibiki meet Lufu. Lufu this is one of the residence." He let Hibiki in and took a sip of his coffee.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:31 pm
Lufu smiled amiably. "A pleasure to make your aquaintance."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:33 pm
Hibiki looked him over a bit. "Pleasure to meet yours."  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:37 pm
Zack finished his coffee and layed down on the bed. "Yeah you two get to know each other better. I need sleep." He said closeing his eyes.

((oi, i must depart! cya boys tomorrow ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:40 pm
((aye-aye! pirate and farewell))

Lufu exited the room and looked around. "This place is even bigger than it looked," he said, half to himself. "So many choices... which room, which room," he murmured looking at all the doors in view.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:46 pm
((see you tomorrow!))

Hibiki watched Lufu go. He walked outside, and sat on the front porch. It feels so comfortable here, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:51 pm
((holy... It's almost 2 in the morning! gonk and there's a party I have to go to later today! I'm really, sorry, but I need to get some sleep gonk sad ))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:01 pm
((I got to rest as well. Later.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:32 am
((afternoon boys...well your not here but whatever..*sigh* I shall post once..buhahah XD until someone else comes on.))

Zack woke by the alarm clock once again. He shot straight up and noticed Geoffory standing there with breakfast. "Geoffory...a little quieter next time please?" Geoffory looked down at him. "No sir. It was quieted down. You tossed and then hit your hand on the desk." Zack looked at his bruised hand and lifted a brow. He didnt remember that happening. He smiled and then took the breakfast. Geoffory took the alarm clock and shut the door behind him. Zack finished breakfast and looked at ty still in his room. He shook his head and though he would never be able to train her. He set his dish aside and got up walking to the belcony doors. He peered out and crossed his arms. It was cloudy and raining. Bad weather to train in.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 am
"Ah good morning Zack!" said a voice above him.
Lufu was sitting cross-legged in the air about three yards above him and away to his left. "How I love the rain, It's such great fun to play with," he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:47 am
Zack jumped and looked up. "what the! Ok you might love the rain but get down here! What the heck are you doing up there!." Zack fluffed his wings and then tucked them back.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:55 am
Lufu gave him a puzzled look as he slowly drifted down. "Is something wrong?" he asked as he came to a stop level with Zack. "I wasn't doing anything dangerous..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games