Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:03 pm
Oh hell no, Darek thinks as he sees Kyo following Ayu, as well as a reanimated corpse can follow someone, straight towards Mia. He runs over and places himself in between Kyo and Mia. "If any part of your mind's still alive in there, then you know I'll kick your undead a** before I let you hurt Mia," he says while adjusting his stance so he could quickly slash at the corpse of his friend if he needed to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:11 pm
Ayu looked back. "I'll deal with him Darek." She ran at Kyo and kicked him against the wall. She stood looking and noticed he wasn't getting back up.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:22 pm
"That works too," Darek says, laughing slightly. Despite his laughter he is unnerved both by the fact that corpses were attacking them, and by the fact that he had nearly let Mia get attacked. His body is visibly shaking, and the shaking is especially visble by watching the blade of his sword, which is moving with the shuddering motion of his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:27 pm
Ayu puts her hand on Derak's shoulder. "I think she will forgive you just once." Ayu smiled and went to kick someone undead.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:16 pm
Darek is visibly calmed by Artemis' words. He trusts that she is right about Mia. His memories of his time with her before the experiments are hazy, so he has little else to put his faith in concerning how forgiving Mia is. Determined not to repeat his mistake, Darek stays close to Mia, looking all around for any corpses coming towards them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:59 pm
Artemis looked at the end of the hall. "Come on!! Lets go before they come back!" She ran down the hall and hit a button on the wall making a door open. "Come on!!"  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:44 pm
Darek hesitates a second, not liking the idea of leaving Mia, and then sheathes his sword before running for the door. He stops as soon as he is through the door and turns around to make sure the others were getting through alright. "How long will that door stay open?" he asks Artemis.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:52 pm
Artemis looked at Darek and then looked down. "As long as I hold it....It will stay open...I'll probably be locked out..Just go! Mia will catch up!" She strained to keep the door open as it closed slowly.  

Maha clone

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:39 pm
Artemis might die....Artemis might die... her mind whispered to her as she watch what happened as if it was on a T.V. She was shaking and shock and afraid and sad. All these emotions that she didn't know where suddenly coming back to her and it was overwhelming her. you're friend... it echoed in her head. She clutch her head and tried to remember whatever was coming or make it stop.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:46 pm
"Rosie!!! Don't worry about me!! Just go!" She tried to talk over the confusion. She tried to think about keeping the door open and saving her friends at the same time.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:07 pm
((Hey, sorry, I've been away for a while. Can someone fill me in?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:12 pm
((Bascilly Stupid zombies are coming back to get us and I'm opening up a door and trying to keep it open and Darek won't go through the door without you and Rosie is worring about me because she doesn't want me to die.....thats it!))  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:25 pm
((I see. Thank you!))

Mia runs for the door and raises a dark barrier in front of the door to keep the zombies away.

"Come on! Rosie! Artemis! Let's go! They won't get through that so easily!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:01 pm
Artemis pulled rosie through and sighed. "Ok.....we have to keep moving or we are goners."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:13 am
"Yeah, but....the problem is, how do we know that we're not walking into some sort of danger? We barely know what this part of the GAME building is."

Mia let the barrier on the other side of the door disappear. Mia turned to face all of them.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games