Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:20 pm
((we should wait up for the other players you guys))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:00 pm
Thank you I would apprieciate that, now could someone post a synopsis so the rest of us know where to come in. It would be nice.

Please if you want to continue, look and respond to the rule post on the last page. Or I might ask you to leave. Thanks.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:57 pm
ok here's the run down. we were in the forest and met a friendly werewolf. Jack started a fight and is hellbent on eating Keely. defeated Jack temporarily. went back to the palace with Kelly and Sha was following. took Keely to Mityl's room and Jack once again is trying to kidnap and eat Keely. you can pick up the rest from there okies? ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:59 pm
[[Last post till other people arrive]]
While Jack was being distracted by Mityl.. she ran behind him and grabbed Keely with her teeth. Not hard, but just hard enough to get her out of his grip. She turned her head back, and made Keely sit on her back. Ariya ran away from Jack, back to the Castle where Mityl and the others were. "See ya later Jack, have a nice day" she barked at him sarcastically. "Hold on Keely, I'll get there as quick as a flash". And with that, Ariya the Werewolf, ran past the forest, on the trail to the castle. Jack looked like an ant from all the way over here.  

snubsnub
Crew

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:52 pm
((( eek their is so much....I dont know when I'll catch up. Where was i when Mytil was doing all of this? eek )))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:23 pm
((Why am I always getting kidnapped?!! crying ))

Keely slowly woke up and found herself outside of the castle her wound stung and her body felt weak but at least she had just enough energy to fight if needed."Mityl..?...Ariya??"she said softly"I'm scared.."Just then she saw Jack in front of her."AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"she leapt to her feet and started running the opposite direction not caring if she would get lost but just wanting to escape Jack. As she ran she clung to her pendant and chanted a hidden spell or invisible spell"..Tabor...Arius...Dalanctu...."Her body disappeared.

((Gyzvx , I think you were with Mityl when she,Ariya, and Sha rescued Keely. I'm confused a little myself the fight scenes all go so fast I barely have time to attack or defend))

Precious_Jade

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:39 pm
Precious_Jade
((Why am I always getting kidnapped?!! crying ))

Keely slowly woke up and found herself outside of the castle her wound stung and her body felt weak but at least she had just enough energy to fight if needed."Mityl..?...Ariya??"she said softly"I'm scared.."Just then she saw Jack in front of her."AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"she leapt to her feet and started running the opposite direction not caring if she would get lost but just wanting to escape Jack. As she ran she clung to her pendant and chanted a hidden spell or invisible spell"..Tabor...Arius...Dalanctu...."Her body disappeared.

((Gyzvx , I think you were with Mityl when she,Ariya, and Sha rescued Keely. I'm confused a little myself the fight scenes all go so fast I barely have time to attack or defend))
((I know Gyzvx left off it was when Mityl and Oak senseed another person and met Aryia and then I attacked.))
Jack jumped in front of Ariya."Where are you going with the....AAAARGHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD!."he looked at keely."NO NO NOOOO.....Sorry for the trouble,you see I have a alter ego and sometimes I can't control it unless someone like mityl or you use a barrier or a spell on me."He handed Keely a bottle of green liquid."it will heal your wounds."He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:53 pm
NO POSTS UNTIL OAK AND I CAN CATCH UP

ALSO YOU ARE TO NOTE THE RULES PLEASE!
IF KEELY DOESN'T WANT TO GET KIDNAPPED, THEN DON'T YOU HAVE A PLOT LINE YOU EXPLAIN IT!

No powerplaying Jack, you do that a lot, sorry.

Also, Werewolves aren't supposed to be all evil, they are shapeshifters, but one kind. They change when they want and don't eat others for breakfast.

I'm sorry I sound pissed but people need to read, and need to follow directions for once.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:35 pm
agreed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:43 pm
thanks

lol, I understand how bitchy I sound, but caps locks grabs attention. lol.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:45 pm
{{I agree with you. 3nodding
Oak, come in wherever you want to come in. Or maybe Tassa can make a post, making you come in? surprised }}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:09 pm
((yah cause I'm startin' to feel singled out here..Oh and B.M5 keely's invisible deep in the forest somewhere...))  

Precious_Jade

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:38 pm
{{But me thought I saved you xD}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:09 pm
((You did but I was kidnapped again and then I ran way and made myself disappear so now nobody knows where I am XD))  

Precious_Jade

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games