Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:27 pm
Id tell her "BUGGER OFF"

WWYD If you had to eat clotted blood balls(fear factor anyone!?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:35 pm
Omg I'd give up and prolly vomit even before I touch the things. LOL, j/k. I won't do it even for a million dollars. x_x (people would remember that of me if I did, eeyuck!)

WWYD if you found an orphaned wild baby owl?  

danzmau

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:23 pm
I think I would take it inside and make it warm and then call animal control so it was properly taken care of.

WWYD if you were talking to someone and all they could do was respond with rude remarks?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:10 am
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

I would tell them, "Nice attitude" and stop talking to them. x3

What would you do if you had a chance to be a millionare but you had to miss out on a family event?

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

ProjectPIKA

danzmau

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:27 am
My family would understand... xd : or better yet, they would want me to take that chance in a lifetime. rofl

WWYD if you were camping outdoors with your friends and they snore too loud at night that you couldn't sleep in any way?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:25 am
ill wake everyone up. if i cant sleep, no one will~!!! hehehe *beebee!!*

WWYD if you got a dragon for a pet?  

roister

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 am
if i had money-i'd buy a cave to live in so dragon wouldn't be restricted in my house (or burn it down either xp )

WWYD if you ran out of energy just before you go to work at a job which requires a lot of energy?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:58 pm
call in sick and rest.

WWYD if everyone that you dated, only dated you because they pitied you.  

JustinUranus

danzmau

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:14 pm
I'd prove to them my worth so next time they won't have to date out of pity. x_x

WWYD if your realized you are so weird you never seem to fit anywhere/with anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:23 am
i'll keep to my own space. eventually someone like me will come along.
WWYD if you got unwanted attention here in gaia?  

roister

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:10 am
what can you do? and what can they do to you-nothing much except hurt your feelings which will heal eventually -so just live on- life goes on

WWYD if there was a world wide power cut? (um...besides in the hospitals but lets not go there xp )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:00 am
I'd join everyone else in the looting spreee!

WWYD if you went through a drive-thru and ordered. Then by the time you got home [or where ever your destination is] found out that your order was totally wrong?  

ChibiMo0n

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:29 pm
Take it back and tell them to get me my money back and make my food again for free.....if not, throw it at em. evil

WWYD If your upstairs drunkard of a neighbor only caused you trouble by walking HEAVILY(basically stomping) no matter where he went in his house and it annoyed you?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:50 pm
if you got the money, move out; if you don't then you gotta live with it. LIFE SUCKS DOESNT IT xd

WWYD with a 6th finger, cherish it or cut it off  

JustinUranus

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:00 pm
Lolx, i don't think i'd quite 'cherish' it, but i'd live with it aside from cutting it off. There must be some pro's with having a 6th finger 4laugh

WWYD if you met up with someone you met online and only knew them through emails and pictures, and they turned out to look different than from the pictures that they've been giving you of themselves?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games