Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:33 pm
Aisuru slowly let the flame fall, her eyes changing to a pure silver once more as her nails retracted. She slowly kneeled down besides Sebastian and regained her thoughts, her conscience. Placing a hand on his forehead she could still sense the build up of energy. Quietly she murmered, completing the soul trasfer. In the process, she shared her energy with Sebastian willingly, while she search through his power lines that were all connected, she could feel it in him and his body would possibly react when she unblocked the buildup. Saying a slightly chant the blockage slowly decreased and his power that was stored began to flow. Sins eyes were glazed over as she knelt beside Sebastian. Aisuru Sin used Sebastians hand to clapse hers to reverse the soul tranfer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:42 pm
Sebastian's eyes fluttered lightly before he opened them. He blinked slowly, before looking up at Aisuru."I feel...different."He murmered as he closed his eyes again. His aura slowly shimmered into veiw as he shifted back to his human state."What did you do?"He asked, as he spread his wings slowly, working out any pain that was in them.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:58 pm
"Just a soul transfer, and you were given a little energy." Sin stated silently as she still knelt infront of Sebastian. "Are you allright?" Was the only question she could form, knowing that he had used up his energy when giving her the demon halo.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:05 pm
"I see. I'm fine, I'm just...drained. I will be fine in a short period of time."Sebastian said. His eyes glowed lightly, and his wings seemed to fade away. They were still there, just invisible."I'm sure you have some questions you would like to ask. Ask them now, you may not have another chance."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:16 pm
She nodded, "Have I proven myself to be your master and you my animal to call?" She looked down at Sebastian, this was the most she'd done in ages. Well, "And what power does the demon halo hold?" she added curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:28 pm
Sebastian nodded before standing up completely."Yes, I will acknowledge you as my master, and I will be your animal to call."He said, a smile played along his face, though it was quickly hidden under his normal demeanor."The demon halo holds different powers depending on what demon you get it from. And since only the strongest of each demonic family have a halo, you get the powers of that family. From me, you gain chaos magicks. The power to manipulate the possibilities, the power to see them."He said with a shrug, as if it was something that he did everyday. And in truth, it was.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:48 pm
"I would need to learn how to use it," She said more as a question. Sin could tap into the power quite easily, but maintaining control to use it was a different story. She could still feel the power because it made her skin tingle, as most unfamilar powers to her did so often.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:01 pm
Sebastian nodded his head and sighed."The only way to learn is through practice. I have complete control over the powers you are now gaining, if you need to practice I will be happy to oversee you. And you may want to hide the demon's halo, not all are happy to see one. It means a powerful demon is in this realm, and no one is ever happy for that."He said, as his own halo faded away.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:12 pm
Sin had only nodded, then stood from her kneeling position in front of Sebastian, "Yeah, I've seen how many have reacted to power," she state as a matter-of-fact. As stubborn as she was, she would wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:15 pm
"My question to you now, what will I gain through the vampire marks? If I gain nothing, I will not be content with merely being fuel to your power. And last I knew, vampire marks work both ways unlike the demon's halo."Sebastian said, matter-of-fact. He had the marks before, and he had gained and lost power through them.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:43 pm
A pair of goldish, yellow eyes, shown through the transparent lens of her squared rimmed glasses. Long purple hair fell down from her shoulders down to her back. A thick green sweater covered up her chest as a gold chain slithered down, clasped togerther by a purple stone that rested around her neck. Between her fingers a short, ciggaret seemed to dance around them before she flicked to the ground and stepped on it with her lime green boots, fluffed out her frilly purple skirt, and wiped off the dust on her blue jeans. Her name? Circle Witherleaf, a newcomer in this plot. She proceded to walk forward, however tripped over a rock falling face forward in the grass. A Snowy White Owl hooted happily in the trees before Circle grumbled. "Ya know, Socks, I taught ya' better..." She gave an eye twich before getting up and walked on the side walk, not even bothing to wipe herself up, or noticing the grass stains on her pants.

((I am a random newcomer so uhh... hi!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:02 am
Sebastian Kierrn
"My question to you now, what will I gain through the vampire marks? If I gain nothing, I will not be content with merely being fuel to your power. And last I knew, vampire marks work both ways unlike the demon's halo."Sebastian said, matter-of-fact. He had the marks before, and he had gained and lost power through them.

"There are powers and defenses that I will share with you." She nodded as if in reassurence, "But you will also have the choice to call upon me, as I upon you, regardless of distance. In time, my thoughts will not be hidden from your ears as well. That is the way we shall communicate." She looked sideways, off in a distance was a women. Clumsy infact. "Must you get back to they place you were before my intervine? A women not far off may delay you more." She turned her attention once more to Sebastian, yet kept a ear for the girl, "You will gain, soon. As I must learn to control the power you have given me, I will show you the tricks of what I play on the eyes of others and what lies in the depths of these chains that are bound to me." Sin lowered her collar, showing the Chain of Beginnings and it dissappeared within her shirt, the Chain of Endings lay encircled around her waist hree times and could be seen through the slits in her shirt of which their fight had made, The remaining Chains were invisible. My effects have strengthened greatly due to the power you hold, and in turn I will learn and teach new ways of which to channel that power."

{{ OOC: Welcome Becca. =] }}  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:49 pm
Sebastian nodded."I see. That may or may not come in useful in the future, we will have to find out. I don't believe the people I were with earlier are still where they were, and neither of them seemed quite....clumsy. I don't believe I am needed right now, but I will go for a short walk. I'll be in touch."Sebastian said with a chuckle before moving quickly into the forest. He still moved at above human speed, he wasn't sure if the older vamp would follow him or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:29 pm
Sin smiled and turn towards the direction of which Circle Witherleaf was coming from, planning to meet the girl halfway. She pushed her glasses up to her eyes and walked in the direction.  

Banished Forever

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:38 pm
Circle half attemped to climb the tree to bop the owl on the head, but desided it was too much trouble. She placed her hair behind her ear, showing off her half-elf ears along with a few silver trinklets and turned around to see a girl walking towards her. "Umm, hello!" She waved with a grin, almost smacking herself into her face.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games