Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:17 pm

(I guess now is as good a time to say it as any -- ...ban_set_turkiye, I know you aren't here but.. PRE-EMPTIVE APOLOGIES for when I get eventually steal your AMAZING character interpretation and oh god I don't. YOU ARE INSPIRING. ♥ ..FLAME ON.)

xx Kara-chan xx
-snicker-
... -steals Turkey's hat before crawling off for her nap-
!! *snatches back*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:22 pm

*Touches Turkey's hat*

"..."

Eam Adair

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:36 pm

I'm so bored I just posted like 38 pics in /cm/ of RussLiet. >.>; That's not even my whole folder... I've got over 200 pics with Lithuania in them or by himself X3 -Not obsessed at all.- I only have 50 of Russia by himself though. -Much too picky.-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:46 pm

((HOLAY JASUS. Can you be my new mommy? whee ))

Eam Adair

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:49 pm

Would you- *grabs her wrist, not hard but tight enough to make her leggo* oy! Leave it alone!

(All of my Hetalia pictures are from /cm/, with the exception of a handful from /c/ and /u/. I haven't really gone looking for more ever since Hetanavi shut down. emo )
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:58 pm

"....Mr. Turkey....you have an odd hat..."
*Fiddles with the hat*

Eam Adair

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:03 pm

Bela: lulz, I don't have the money to be a mommy D8

Skiz/TURKAY~: I downloaded zip after zip after zip from the 4chan archives, and I found barely anything I liked crying 97% of what I just posted, I found straight from Japanese site hopping.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:15 pm

((Dun worreh! I come from the government!! Free health care!!))

Eam Adair

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:22 pm

LOL Oh government... helping single mothers stay lazy since... I have no idea when.

Please do this without the knife, Bela! (Why does Bela abusing Liet amuse me so? ^^; Poor Liet... He's got to be a masochist to like her!)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:33 pm

(( *FedEx's self*

Oh me. XD You have made LietBelarus BelarusLiet one of my favorite pairings. ))

Eam Adair

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Belarus-tan
(( *FedEx's self*

Oh me. XD You have made LietBelarus BelarusLiet one of my favorite pairings. ))

I blame the part of me that loves femdom for liking BelaLiet. And it must be written that way, because lol, Liet couldn't top her if he tried. Though, though, there was this angsty comic I liked to. It was Bela standing in this garden, and she saw Russia about to kiss Lithuania, and there's this angsty close up (it exists, stfu) of her eye and it says, "With that mouth which calls me the favorite, you kiss him." XD; -Sucker for angst.- Poor Bela and her brother complex...

Edit: Other things that enforce my domme!Bela mind-set. Two pics. One of Bela on the bed with Russia (both dressed) but Russia's coat was open and she'd tied his hands with his scarf. XD The other was a pic of her with Latvia over her lap, spanking him (translation of the description said that 'because Latvia was small and might faint if Russia touched him, Belarus must stand in for his punishment while Russia watches nearby.'

-SHOT NOW.- Has anyone lost hope in me yet? XD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:04 pm

(( Him trying to top her would be a sever no-no, which would result in a sever failure.

A.S.D.F. That's so sad!! ;o;

EDIT: I haven't lost hope!! ))

Eam Adair

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:08 pm

GOOD X3 Because there's no limit to my perversion. (Except maybe guro and shota x.x)

Did you see that they translated that strip of where Liet went on a date with her and she broke his fingers? ^^;
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 pm

*holds hat to head* Y'damn -- it's a good hat! A hat among hats!! .. n'don't go pokin' at it!

(Aaaah for me, nothing can replace Liet/Poland -- BUT IN THE SPIRIT OF HET.. it's a good pairing!!

.. I like mild guro. I'll go as far as intestines, and then it's like, uh.. stop that.)

Turkey-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 pm

(( That's my mommy!

...WAIT....I like guro and shota..... *dies inside*

IOADFBHSOIUAE NO!!!! *goes to look*))
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games