Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:42 pm

User Image
I see, we are going to have to accelerate this a bit." He slapped her again, but this time his touch brought her into her memories where the bad man waited.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 pm

User Image
Hana let out a squeak and then her body went limp again as she was in the memory. Herself in the memory was cowering in the fetal position.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:30 pm

User Image
"Now, who's next?" He rubbed his hands together. He gave Misha a glance but she kept transitioning from raging female to pile of crushed nerves. She wouldn't be fun right now, he decided. He turned to Nike, who weaved in and out of confusion, the magical wood she laid on working against her magic. He walked over to her. "I can see why Kane likes you so much." he carressed her cheek, even as she fliched from his hand. "I know your secret and I think this will be glorious," He whispered in her ear. He brought her Siphon into its full power. Her eyes glowed red full and wild, her fangs out she snapped at him her hunger unbearable.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Soli whimpered and tears were running down her face,"Please don't Leon!."Soli said this outloud the seal on her collar slightly cracked, Soli curled into ball still whimpering.

Neuro looked at Kane,"Wish to accompany me to Argon."He looked at him, taking out his staff that he fixed,"Good thing Hana and me are linked and the necklace gives me her position as well."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:50 pm

User Image
Kane barely looked over his shoulder at Neuro. "I will, but don't think I don't know about you Neuro." He turned back and whispered the words from the book. He cut his wrist with a nail and flung his blood out before him. It swirled in the air forming a complex symbol. He whispered the words, saying Nike's name. It came back and shrank settling on his wrist. It would act as a compass now. The book dropped to the ground. "Ready?" He said turning, the smile on his face dark.
"While Nike struggled against her bonds, hissing like an animal, he turned to Misha. "You are fascinating. An amalgam of pain. Your father beat you and tossed you to his wolves, your mother treats you like a weapon and to beasts inside that don't get along. How is it you manage to survive?" He crouched down, before her cage. She looked at him balefully with one eye. She suddenly lunged at him, claws exteneded. She ignored the burning of the silver, just for a chance to scratch him. "How about a full on assault." He grabbed her hand and kissed it. Her memories crashed her at once and she howled in despair.
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Neuro glanced at him smiling,"I know and I know about you as well,"He opened a portal but the location kept shifting to somewhere else,"I think that compass is going to come in handy right now,"He looked at his portal.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Robert was standing beside of Nuero. He held out a hand and the book flew to him. He put it back in his bag with the other book. "Let's go," he said. "I want to test my new weapon on someone who has a little bit of power."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 pm

User Image
"i think we are going to have to take a more mundane route." he shook his head angrily. "Making me walk. I am going to crush him like a bug." He glanced at Robert, "I don't suppose you have a vehicle?"

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Neuro shook his head and smiled, he tucked in the gray book he brought from his home, he chuckled,"They have no idea they can die right now if I pressed the detonator,"He looked around and saw all the ShIne on the ground,he could light up the whole city making it seem like the sun was out.Neuro started walking towards his car.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Robert thought for a few seconds and then pulled out the second book and flipped through the pages. "No, but I can make one," he said. "But we should probably go outside before I do."

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Neuro ignored Robert and got in his car making it roar,"We could take mine Vampires,"He smiled at them.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm

User Image
Kane just looked blank faced and got in the passenger seat, not caring if anyone disagreed. "Go left."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:23 pm

((Kirara I've never seen you post a one liner before))

Neuro turned left, he kept driving fast and reckless making other cars swerve around him, he laughed.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Robert had slid into the back seat silently. He was wondering where the hell Alicia had gone.

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:38 pm

((It's cause i have to go crying Won't be back till later. Dammit, always when its going to get good))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games