Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm
*Looks curiously at Zephit.* Avoid people. Can't say I blame you. There are plenty of people around to avoid. wink I opt to take a small vacation or just go out to my other residence when I need a "people" break. wink *Winks and elbows Zephit playfully.*

*Grins at Nei.* Hi there Nei. User Image

*TES glares when Psy speaks and she huffs at his rudeness, putting her nose in the air. Waving off what he said as unimportant.* talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 pm
{{Yay! Good image/lesson Tes. smile Things having to do with the eyes can be really hard to draw. I'll see about where I can post this on the front page!}}

Amy nodded. "Ah. But that's good to know! Kits and I will have to think up some more places to put them. We could also think of new ways to get the news out about upcoming art exhibits. If you have ideas, Nei, please feel free to share them. Kits and I always like hearing new ideas!"

Amy's eyes widened when she saw Tes and Rzyan enter the lounge, though soon a huge grin appeared on her face. This was great! But what were they carrying?

After a few moments, she heard Tes calling for everyone's attention and looked up front. After awhile, she grew really interested in what was being taught. She glanced around and saw that others were very attuned into the lesson, too, which made her smile.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:16 pm
*goes in to deep thought* Let me think.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Zephit smiled at Psy, glad that someone understood needing to escape from people. Then his attention was caught momentarily by Tes asking for just that. Zephit's ears drooped a little, and decided to follow Psy's example. Ignoring people was actually one of his specialties.

"I've never been on a vacation. That sounds kind of nice. What kind of places do you go on vacation?" He asked Psy with a curious stare.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm
-hip bumps Psy playfully- Anywhere extravagant and over the top, eh, Psyzapp? She doesn't go on "normal people" vacations. xd -uses her fingers as quotes-

-bats her eyelashes- I love you, Psyzapp. xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:27 pm
*Speaks loudly on purpose just to annoy TES.* OH I like New York, Italy, Paris is nice, I like the ocean. A nice private getaway on an island can be nice. Vegas is okay if you like that sort of thing…but SO hot. User Image Miami and the Caribbean is like that too. I can only take so much HOT. Unless of course it comes from my husband…I can handle his kind of HOT. wink *Winks and smirks at Dame.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:29 pm
Amy smiled at Nei. She was so cute. "Well you don't have to think of
something right now, Nei. You should have fun tonight! But, if you do think of something, please come by and share! I bet you have some really good ideas on getting news out about upcoming events."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm
-dame chuckles and shakes her head- Please Psy talk2hand I don't need those kind of images. xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 pm
Sorry, when I get a problem to solve, I tend to think it out right there and then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:33 pm
Zephit couldn't do much but just nod his head at Psy and Dame. Honestly he had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Until Psy mentioned "hot." He knew all too well what hot weather could be like, roaming the streets as a cat in the summer. Though he got lost again when she used the word to describe her husband. Maybe he missed a sentence or something.

"You've been to a lot of places. I'm kind of jealous, I have to admit." Zephit assumed everywhere she named was a place. He vaguely remembered seeing words like that on a map once. His cat memories were less clear than his new ones.

"You two seem like really good friends." He nodded at his own statement, noticing how Psy and Dame treated each other. Very good friends, he would guess.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:35 pm
*throws a spare marker at Psyzapp when she tries to talk over him stressed , getting slapped on the arm by Ryzan for it afterward* gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:35 pm
Amy nodded. "Ah. Well don't apologize, Nei. That's not a bad habit all the time. It's very proactive. But can I get you a drink or a snack or something? We have great food and drinks here... though the only alcohol we offer is wine."

EDIT: Amy glanced over when she heard Psyzapp speaking loudly, but then she saw Tes throw a marker and couldn't help but giggle softly. This was so much fun. She liked the atmosphere in the room right now. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood and she was very happy to see each and every single person that was here.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 pm
-giggles and smiles at Zephit- I'd say we're pretty good friends. xd -slings an arm around Psy's shoulders briefly- She's my mistress, so I'd hope so. I do love her so. xd -squeezes Psy and kisses her cheek before dropping her hand and snorting when the marker bounces off Psy's head. dame catches it easily as it arcs her way- xd

-she says loudly to Tes- Drop this, did ya, Tes? xd -chunks it back-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:39 pm
Do you have any cherry wine? I had it long ago and it tasted great.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:41 pm
*Ignores Dame* Northern California has a nice climate. A bit more mild and Napa is just beautiful. I do love the vineyards. User Image

*Hears Zephit.* Really though, some of the best places to get away can be right in your own back yard. I use my residence in Upper GGG as a nice getaway for myself. It's very private. User Image Privacy is the key. wink

Oh Dame and I have known each other for a while now. User Image

*Turns and glares at TES.* User Image He'll PAY for that.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games