Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Ex-Raikage ❈ B Rank

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked into the academy and could see that Kai had arrived already. He wondered if Lily had gotten lost or due to her low stamina she moved at a slower pace. He walked over to Kai, they could at least talk about his training if they were waiting for Lily."Do you have an idea of which taijutsu you are going to learn? if not, I can certainly advise ones I know about."

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image
Character Name oirchi tensu kai
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| r a n k :: D | t i t l e :: Genin | a c :: 0 |
| c h a k r a :: 150 | s t a m i n a :: 350 |

orichi looked at him and nodded,"yes I wanted to learn some ninjustu as well so i can better prepare my self,as to your question i am going for konogaukra style,i find it fascinating in how it mixes tai with wind style time of deal." He looked at him and smiles and crossed his arms he began to think maybe he could learn something from his new sensei after all,"hmm well i was wondering if you knew and lighting style or wind style techniques because if you do i would love to learn some of them so i can mix them together to do something cool i have a thing i want to create that would be pretty cool,i was going to mix a wind and lighting to make a cool combo of some sort,but i wont do that right now so i will wait."He said smiling big at sensei also orichi felt like he could be a little more relaxed then paranoid,so he got less tense and was ready to train hard so he could at least find out some new combos or even knew tricks.

xl Xero xl

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:08 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

Map
                                                                  User Image

~Academy Room 106~

So now it was time for final preparations, Toso's chose not a Dojo but the Academy for this purpose, although he was not discreet in doing so, his bloop could be heard as a defining trait for anyone listening. Night would fall soon and it would be key to finalize the few things he believed needed to be touched up on before convening with everyone. First was perfecting his Sumi Nise Bunshin technique. It was simple chakra control. Well a little more than simple. It's final stages would require the creations to sustain themselves. Using the basic academy clone as a starting point, Toso finalized the calculations of just how much chakra and just how many and how much replicates he could produce. [Sumi-Nise Bunshin 4/4]

And whilst he wasn't a commander perhaps learning Kage Bunshin as per Shiro's suggestion would be best to get out of the way now. Additionally synchronizing with these clones would also be required. It would be within his best interest to practice collaborating chakra with them, and lastly a technique that could aid in disposing of any bodies so as not to rouse suspicion when corpses start littering the field from the infiltration unit and perhaps he could learn a thing or two from it.

Claims:
                                                                  Kage Bunshin No Justu: 1/1
                                                                  Korabo: [D] 1/1
                                                                  Korabo: [C] 1/1
                                                                  Korabo: 1/1
                                                                  Karada no Kanzen Shoushitsu [ Body’s Complete Disappearance ] B 1/1

Chakra:625/625❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:605/605❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 880/1880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:15550/15550

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +3
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +3 {Applies to All Training}
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 160 - 120 = 40 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                  Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                  ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  4-[Located In Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  5-[Contents]:
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:01 pm
    Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

User Image

Lily walks into the training area she traveled to which took her longer then her two other squad mates since she isn't taijutsu fit. Though she sees there is another guy besides her squad however she didn't pay attention to him as she takes a nice breathe going to her sensi."Alright Sensi i am here, so with the mission, is there certain conditions we have to beat in order for the mission to be a success?" Lily asked with a smile as she seems to do a bunny hop in happiness a bit.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Person of Interest 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:01 pm
              User Image

ZAHARAkevalixxxx
              xxxxxxxxxwith our backs to the wall DARKNESS will fall

How come I've never seen your face 'round here?
              I know every single face 'round here
              A man on a mission, changing the vision
              I was never welcome here

We don't have a choice to stay
              We'd rather die than do it your way

The Ninjutsu training was all well and good, but the knowledge of hand to hand combat was still a crucial thing to master, and of course he was skilled either way in it. Anyone could smash their fist into another guy's face, but it took a bit of finesse to parry and deflect some of the more aggressive foes. What this referred to was the soft style of martial arts, a form of combat focused around throws and grapples in addition to other similar take downs. [1] Zahara stood in the dojo room that was separate from the academy that he was reading Ninjutsu in, now he had some body techs to complete. Standing opposite of him was one of the few instructors, a man that been practicing with some of the other Genin in their attacks. He looked around the room at some of the more observant ninja watching the foreigner's work against one of their own. [2] This made the man smile with a wry intent as the mock battle had begun as they circled one another with the Instructor giving Zahara the first move. He had a bit more to prove than the average Joe as the two exchanged a few blows, Zahara dealt out a few punches only to have each whiff or his opponent weaving between his strikes. Retaliation strikes were returned here and there, some Zahara been able to deflect but he took a solid slug to the jaw enough to jerk the head to one side. [3] After about a minute of the duel, Zahara took a deep breath and muscled his way into the man's reach. A punch had been thrown directly for his chest which he caught in the palm of his hand which usually meant a death sentence in the field. With his foot behind the instructor's left knee, Zahara threw the man's arm off to the side and proceeded to pull his leg out as he sent him sprawling as a result. It was there he was atop of the Instructor, hand clasping the throat and his other free hand forming a palm ready to slam into his face and he stopped it there. [4] ~ Formless Soft C-Rank Trained. [-20 Stamina]

"I've would have used Landmine Palm, checkmate Sir." Zahara smiled as he backed off from the Instructor now having felt he had proven himself to not only this man but the surrounding shinobi. He offered his hand to help the man up and he took it, but at a twist of events the instructor pulled him forward to the ground. As he was being pulled, Zahara was threatened to being slammed right into the ground as his opponent planted a foot in his chest to help throw him right over the top while he held his arm. To circumvent this, he used his natural dexterity to his advantage as he caught the floor with a free hand and vaulted right off the ground and back to his feet. [1] ~Shift Like the Sea [-5 Stamina]

"Haha! I knew you wouldn't go down that easy." Zahara chuckled aloud as his teacher hopped back to both of his feet with a bit of a style. They were ready to go on with a proper battle now as the two entered appropriate stances. His knees were bent and the stance was vaguely reminiscent of a few other fighting styles as he curled his backhand and held his left hand open. It was a simple stance for the style he was imitating, and he'd definitely would need it as his opponent had achieved something he wasn't expecting. Chakra flowed through the man as he knew only it could only be the Kaiser Fist armor technique. Hoo boy, this was going to be a douzie. [1] Flow Like Water!

The following match up came through now with Zahara moving inbetween blows as the chakra enhanced fighter clipped him with each move. He interacted with the monster's attacks with simple deflections and he felt the force of the increased vigor that his armor technique provided. But he saw his opening as a elbow drop came down that been aimed for the top of his head, Zahara took advantage of this as he stepped to one side with a punch launched at the man's throat moment his guard was dropped. Strike! [1] Crash like a wave ~ Stage 1 Mastered [-5 Stamina]

The blow took the man by surprise as he almost fell backward and even botched his focus on his chakra armor momentarily as it flickered. The motion was all apart of the Undertow mentality of the style Zahara had been practicing in. For what it taught was that with a dodge, it took advantage of the openings an opponent would create and stressed quick and deadly strikes at the exposed openings. Now Zahara grinned more as it took his opponent a second to recollect his thoughts and the fight went on. [1] Undertow

Chakra flowed through the air as the two fighters went head to head for a moment, crackling armored fist and Zahara's open palmed landmine palm. The resulting attack canceled out but made a loud, almost thundering crack that reverberated through the air. But now he was open for a counter attack and Zahara needed to escape or else he'd find a fist imprint on his face. With a bit of chakra control and finesse, he surged chakra through his limbs as he bent over backwards with his hands on the floor as the fist sailed over him. After the attack, he went right into a handstand and used the chakra in his arms to push off a good three feet and back upright to face off against is foe some more. [1] Seaworthy. -20 Chakra, -5 Chakra -5 Stamina

STAGE 2 MASTERED

║ CHAKRAx 305/ 350 x ║ STAMINAx 320/ 350 x ║ ACx 0,000 x ║ RYOx 0,000
                                                              KUMOGAKURE x GENIN x X-RANKx NINJUTSU / TAIJUTSUx
                                                              xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
                                                              ┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
                                                              +0 Strength || +3 Speed || +3 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
                                                              └───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation One [ Rank ]
                                                                  Activation Details
                                                                  Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
                                                                  Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
                                                                  Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
                                                                  Active Tech One [ Rank ]
                                                                  Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
                                                                  Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
                                                                  Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
                                                                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                  Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                  Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                  Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
                                                                  ● Flow Like Water
                                                                  ● Shift like the Sea
                                                                  ● Crash like a wave.
                                                                  ● Undertow
                                                                  ● Seaworthy

Text Here

✘║ OOC
                                                                  Notes:

Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm
    User Image Making her way to the Rising Tower, Mizuki sought out her squad. Hopefully they had all found each other by now. If so she'd be able to find them via locating two adjacent redheads. Or at least if she didn't feel like being lazy she could always follow her senses. As the first floor was rather large it was a couple of minutes before she picked up on a familiar source of chakra. However once it was discovered she was aware of exactly the place her boys had gotten off to. Strolling into the area they had all gathered she announced her presence with a wave before her eyes turned to stare into Kaneo's golden ones. "Are you boys behaving?"

""

║ CHAKRAx 0,810/ 0,810 x ║ STAMINAx 0,370 (40)/ 0,410 x ║ ACx 17,125 x ║ RYOx 7,250
    KUMOGAKUREx CHŪNINx B-RANKx MEDICAL / SENSORx
    xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
    +0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude

水║ Activations Used
        Activation One [ Rank ]
        Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
        Activation Details

Activation Details

水║ Ongoing Techniques
        Active Tech One [ Rank ]
        Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
        Technique Details

Technique Details

水║ Combat Passives
        Medical Techniques cost five [5] less
        Can detect all chakra in a 15 yard radius
        Can track familiar chakra sources for five minutes
        Immune to frostbite
        Gain a moderate (+3) to reflexes in obscuring conditions
        Chuunin Vest (Light Armor) - Blocks D-rank simple attacks but reserves 40 stamina

NON-COMBAT DATA

水║ Mission Information
        Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

水║ Non-Combat Passives
        Learn Medical Techniques three [3] posts faster.
        Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu three [3] posts faster
        Text Here
        Text Here

水║ Jutsu Learned
        Text Here
        Text Here
        Text Here
        Text Here

水║ OOC
        Notes:

Rocket Punches
    Rexnov
    Dexterous Prince
    ___youwillknownihilism
    Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Launch Party 100
    PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 pm
    User ImageUser Image

___"Not quite in the manner I'd prefer." Kaneo responded with a smirk as Mizuki sauntered up. Somehow he doubted the other members realized quite what they were in store for. "Good to see you again, Zuki. And I see you still have both your ears after a meeting with the Raikage, impressive. I take it we have a mission?" To tell the truth, Kaneo had hoped he'd have had the time to track down the Mugen clan's methods for improving the abilities of the Kinmukugan, but if Kumo still possessed those texts, they'd been archived deep in a dark storage room somewhere in the Academy. He was probably better off waiting until battle didn't loom on the horizon.

¦Chakra - 570/570¦ Stamina - 350/350
    ¦D-Rank¦Genin¦Kumogakure

Base D.R.
    +1 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Reflex || +0 Fortitude

Activations Used

Activation 1
    Rank

Activation 2
    Rank

Activation 3
    Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
    Combat Inventory
    15 x Kunai
    10 x Shuriken
    1 x Communicator [ Jacket Collar ]
    1 x Chakra Steel Katana
    1 x Chakra Steel Knife [ Traded 1 chakra steel katana, and surplus Com Unit, for this plus ryo difference ]
    1 x Pair of Silent Sole Footware
    1 x Island Attire Airy

Combat Relevant Passives

Inception
    Add Touch universal sense to any technique, treat Sight universal sense of techniques as 1 rank higher.

Mystic Hero
    Cast ninjutsu of your current rank without handseals/signs as long as a weapon is in hand.

Master Manipulator
    Increases Inception's sense addition feature by 1, allowing Kaneo to add Chakra universal sense to any technique.

Simple Play
    +2 Reflex D.R.

Knife Toss
    +1 Reflex D.R.

Knife Stances
    Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly (+2) increased.

Artless Draw
    Slightly (+1) increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.

Dexerous Prince

Rexnov

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:28 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Axel Storn

Chunin l B - Rank l Wanderer l
    Chakra - 655/655 l Stamina - 640/640 l

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Hearing Mizuki, Axel stopped the training. With a flick of his wrists, the two iron sand swords in his hands and the two iron sand clones blew up in a puff of sand and rushed rapidly at his neck where it seemed to disappear somewhere within his chest. “You could say that.” He answered her question as he crossed his arms. The boy moved toward the wall nearest to the totality of the group and leaned against it. “I take it we’re ready to go kill some UHV thugs now?” He asked, his face serious, his eyes glued on to Mizuki, waiting eagerly for her to give the order, ready for him to switch off his brain and finally get some semblance of revenge.

Ryo: 0
    AC: 9530

Stats:
    • Strength ► - B Rank + Moderate
    • Speed ► - A Rank + Slightly
    • Reflex ► B Rank + Moderate
    • Fortitude ► - B Rank + Moderate

Total Chakra Spent:
    Total Stamina Spent:

Chakra Refunded from Vitality:
    Stamina Refunded from Vitality:

Technique Used:

PA: Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund five [5] chakra, stamina, or both, depending on what was paid. B Rank and above techniques refund ten [10] chakra, stamina or both, based on the cost paid, but receive a slight penalty.

Natural Magnetism: The magnetic properties of Axel's chakra are unusually higher than those found in other Jiton users, causing him to use less chakra to perform bloodline techniques. The cost of bloodline techniques is reduced by five [5], to a minimum of five [5].

Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] B Rank

Formless: Longbow D Rank

Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
    Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and -10 stamina for Buki Techs

Chakra Form {Mori no Ichigeki} : Reduces the Chakra costs of the techniques of this style by a further 5 Chakra, to a minimum of 5 Chakra.

Total Bow Draw Strength: 60lbs

Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage

Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Dexterous Prince

Rocket Punches

Naomi Tenshu

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:32 pm
              User Image

ZAHARAkevalixxxx
              xxxxxxxxxwith our backs to the wall DARKNESS will fall

How come I've never seen your face 'round here?
              I know every single face 'round here
              A man on a mission, changing the vision
              I was never welcome here

We don't have a choice to stay
              We'd rather die than do it your way

The motions that took up the dodging as of late had been all but steps to the side and movements that were inefficient to use in long drawn out battles. Instead, he focused on close calls that let the fighter skirt along the opponent's body. The motions were risky and even to a point dangerous as it focused on the fighter sticking to their foe almost like glue. [1] Zahara weaved through the chakra armored blows, bending and twisting as the punches were thrown at him. Like water, he flowed inbetween each attack until he was beginning to simply turn his head to dodge. More and more the motions became more efficient as he continued the practice, only touching his opponent so often to redirect him. [2] They clashed a bit more, explosive landmine palms versus the chakra armor that proved a powerful opposition. When Zahara didn't strike his opponent, he only turned off to the side with not even a full step to the man's punches while he flipped up and over his kicks. At this point, he could dodge a sword or lariat attack with the attack so much as tickling his nose hairs and still be safe. [3]
                                      ~Embrace the Brine

It was time for the counter and the exact method would sting like a mother ******** bee if he would land this attack just right. The monstrous foe that he was facing was both quick and absolutely lethal with his Kaiser Fist armor, so the opportunity to strike were pretty slim to begin with. So, Zahara would begin to bide his time during it all as he chucked shuriken and other projectile attacks to keep the beast at bay. [1] Ranged attacks were not doing the job but had done enough to keep his foe moving and to make him a bit more predictable and by extension a hell lot more manageable. He had begun using the higher stage of his armor however and that made a majority of his attacks even more deadly and borderline lethal atop of his exhaustion not being even a factor. With the fight becoming more drawn out and his opponent reaching their power spike, Zahara had to make his counter now. [2] He incorperated everything in his training thus far as the speeding bulk of a man threw out a rather devastating attack, the very chakra creating small cracks with each step he made. But he finally had his opening as Zahara coiled both his arms like a snake as he used his free hand to simply redirect the attack and his other threw out a heavy right hook. And with that, the resulting sound was a loud reverberating crack almost like thunder with chakra blasting out as his fist connected with the instructor's face. He flew across the room then head first and slammed into the floor, tumbling along the way as the concussive blast of chakra repelled him a good fifteen feet and Zahara stood there dusting his hands off. [3]
                                      ~A Strong Current

The fight was not over however as the resilient instructor picked himself up off the floor and his chakra blazed even more than before and the fight still went on. Both fighters used a body flicker as they closed the fifteen feet of distance then, fists clashing and chakra exploding as they met with each other's attacks in equal regard. Zahara's explosive element erupting and billowing the chakra armor of his opponent and the man clashed with some direct blows that would surely bruise Zahara later in the day. [1] But now the moment of truth was here and Zahara goaded his opponent into another over-exerted attack. The result that came was almost embarrassingly crippling to the ego of the recipient as he threw an upper cut but Zahara ducked right under and threw his own rising punch. Combining the motion of the dodge and attack as a single motion, Zahara slammed his palm into his stomach and with it came the thundering roar of the landmine palm as it pushed him far back across the dojo and into the wall this time. The blow was loud to say the least, but now the jeers and cheers of the students that been watching the fight had all but silenced. [2]
                                      ~The Deep | STAGE 3 MASTERED

Zahara began with some more basic training after his little skirmish with the teacher so he could make use of the more simple techniques. The Body Flicker in particular was an approach that many if not most shinobi used to appear in a flash or attack. It was as simple as facilitating the movement for a quick dash in and out of combat, useful for getting in and out of melee even. [1] The action of the movement was a simple activation of chakra, to shroud the body in a meager coat of it. What would follow would be as simple as moving in the desired direction. What would be accomplished would be a simple super-speed movement through the area that'd make some people think the Ninja was teleporting. [2] - Shunshin

The fundamental art of fire was always associated with a fireball. So what was a fireman supposed to do? Learn the fireball of course, as that was one of the most basic skills. [1] With simple chakra control it would be possible to control, and even manifest. So he began a few hand seals with the intent on molding his chakra just for it. Tiger, Rabbit and Boar seals were done soon enough and he took a breath in. [2] With a hand brought up to his mouth, Zahara released his breath and gave a exhale of air. A stream of fiery chakra came following out, sweeping out a few meters out in front of him. The fires condensed into a large spherical blaze of hellish glory and was sent off at a poor training dummy. [3] Great Fireball

Next up was a simple technique that involved the shinobi employing defensive manuevers. With the earth elemental nature, Zahara could coat his body in a veil and dive under ground. It was appropraitely named the earth military movement jutsu, its abilities was simple in that it could make a Shinobi 'swim' through dirt and soil. It was actually quite handy to have. [1] - Earth Military Movement

What was a man to do when an opponent needed more than a punch to the face? You aim for the legs or their sense of balance of course! That's exactly what this technique sought to accomplish with earthen chakra. [1] With a few hand seals commenced, the shinobi would gather their chakra. In this instance, they would collect this gathered chakra and push their hands to the ground. What would follow then would be a small localized imitated earthquake which could knock small things off balance. [2] - Ground Shaking

The step above though was an even bigger manifestation of the ground shaking. The technique in question would require a lot more chakra than the usual D-Ranked Ground shaking. Instead, it would be classified as a C-Rank and would do more than just unbalance an opponent. [1] Hand seals would be performed, and the necessary chakra would gather in the ninja's hands. From here, the shinobi would slap their hands to the ground. It was much the same as the base technique and the same localized quake would spawn. [2] But aside from the usual shake and churn of the ground, something else would happen in addition. Rocks would spit up, large chunks would be sent flying and break apart the landscape. The force emitted in the ground would be severe enough to throw off an opponent and even toss them into the air. [3] - Ground Shockwave

Next up was the ultimate defensive ninjutsu that could protect someone like himself. To protect the body, Zahara would have one of the more ultimate defenses in his arsenal. This was a technique that transformed the body into stone, increasing the natural resilience. [1] It was done with a select few handseals to mold the chakra. Following this, the chakra would follow the idea of the Henge technique. That was, to transform skin to stone and become a defense. [2] Zahara did the seals that were necessary for the technique to activate. In a stance, he bent his knees and crossed his arms for dramatic effect as his chakra flared alive. On the surface, his body didn't make any visual changes. [3] But under the hood of this rough ride was the dramatic change and now the genin's body was stone. He tested his movement, swinging his arm into a nearby wall with a heavy thud. The blow didn't phase him as much as he felt the shock absorbed by the rock hard flesh and this quirked a smile [4] While he was augmented by the rock enchantment jutsu, there were a few critical weaknesses. One was that he would need to be weary of the lightning element still, as one good blast can bypass his new earthy body. Second was that if he were to go swimming... Well. Yeah. That. [5] - Earthen Spear

The need for defense was excruciating as Zahara started to develop his skills for the need of the infamous rock walls. See a fireball incoming and can't dodge? Just bring up a slab of earth! [1] It was a simple technique that usually varied in its use, but simply sprouted a rock wall. Simple but stupid easy to use? Sure. But was it practical and endlessly useful for a shinobi? Probably not. But some defense was better than no defense. [2] - Rock Wall

He took a look at an older technique of his that he learned. It was something of a practical flamethrower and signature of his Fire. It was the Dragon Fire ninjutsu, a versatile C-Rank technique that could attack with a long gout. [1] So what could he do to improve this technique? Longer, sustained streams or would it need to be... more? He pondered on that word for a moment, more would mean a greater area of effect. [2] If the ninja could spew out just one stream of fire, why not two... or even three? In order to go about this bit of change, it was a simple act of Form manipulation. Controlling the chakra was simple, even for a novice genin but it could be difficult if they were unprepared. [3] The fire ninjutsu was going to start with its practice as Zahara stood outside the training space of others. One seal after another, the long preparation began and he gathered the necessary energy. Chakra swirled about and he focused... focused... [4] With a deep inhale, Zahara started to collect the necessary power and energy from the hand seals. Fire soon was breathed out in a long stream like the original Dragon Fire. But at the mid-point of the stream, the fire split into three separate attacks. Success! [5] - Hydra.

For a moment, Zahara stood in place as he reflected on the few fundamental jutsu of Fire. One was a passive technique that could prevent accidental burns. It was a simple method of self-control and chakra flow to act as a buffer to the heat put off by flames. [1] - Flame Resistance

║ CHAKRAx 285/ 350 x ║ STAMINAx 300/ 350 x ║ ACx 0,000 x ║ RYOx 0,000
                                                              KUMOGAKURE x GENIN x X-RANKx NINJUTSU / TAIJUTSUx
                                                              xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
                                                              +0 Strength || +3 Speed || +6 Reflex || +0 Fortitude

✘║ Activations Used

Activation One [ Rank ]
                                                                  Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
                                                                  Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
                                                                  Active Tech One [ Rank ]
                                                                  Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
                                                                  Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
                                                                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                  Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                  Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                  Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here
                                                                  Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
                                                                  ● Flow Like Water
                                                                  ● Embrace the Brine
                                                                  ● A Strong Current
                                                                  ● The Deep

Text Here

✘║ OOC
                                                                  Notes:

Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:00 pm
    User Image
    Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Ex-Raikage ❈ B Rank

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded at Kai."I see, Well I do have some good techniques you should learn that are essential for all shinobi." Thanatos noticed Lily walk in he smiled in her direction and waved her over."Welcome, so now that we are all here lets get down to business." He took a few steps back so they could both equally see him."Have either of you learn Shushin yet? Or know about it?"

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
    Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. As such, an 'air' or 'feeling' will pervade the area before usage.
    Guild Description: See official description. Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile. Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] in any form can only be used three [3] times per battle. This technique only works in regards to transporting oneself from one place to another. This technique cannot allow someone to attack someone in a body flicker.

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:53 am
    User ImageUser Image

Making his way into the academy, Shiro sipped his coffee and headed directly up the stairs to the higher more reinforced levels. Taking a seat he slowly began to read through the pile of books he had placed while he was on the way.
                                                      ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      > Chakra : : 860 / / 860 x > Stamina : : 770 / / 770 x > AC : : 76,800 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                      > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > A-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

[training posts used]

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                          Current Stats
                                                            Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                          > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                            Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:26 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THe twins rocketed into the academy dojo, snatching mizuki in a blur of motion and taking her over to the scrolls that they would have her help them with. Jeon spent the time as she listened to them also gathering natural energy.

To begin, they grasped the Doki Yari scroll and looked at counter barrage. The concept was easy enough to understand. There was a duck, then a jab. Following the jab motion, she would lift the target into the air and slam them into the ground. [Coutner Barrage]

Next up, they learned shattering thrust. This skill preyed upon their mastery of the spear, in addition to their ability to pick out weaknesses in weapons and armor. The scroll helped with that aprt, as did Mizuki. After picking out the weaknesses they would stab their weapon into the target as hard as they could. Unfitted armor and weapons beware! [Shattering Thrust]

The final skill was certainly cool thematically. In the old stories, Sun Wukong and Son Goku had been said to have battled with and defeated several dragons, so it was fitting taht this skill seemed to throw the severed head of a dragon. Chakra control and stamina were both key here. [Dragon Slayer]

Lightning surfer certainly was one heck of a skill. Mizuki and Jay had a laugh over the diea of Jeon riding a spear and slamming herself headlong into an unfortunate target. Jeon reminded them, breaking her focus, that laughting would inhibit the flow of natural energy she was gathering, but that the skill did sound right up her ally. [Lightning Suerfer]

Now, Mizuki had a more direct hand in helping Jay with chakra control on the next skill. It would require a somewhat constant flow of his energy in order to keep the dust storm going. On top of that, it would also require a somewhat high impart of chakra for him to have it flow beyond a meter. So the hard part would be chakra control, and the stamina component was slamming the weapon into the earth to kick it up and spread it out. The work was fairly simple. From there on, it would be fairly easy if they could get that going. [Crescent Cleave]

Zeus Bolt was the most destructive skill in this style, probably. As the twins and mizuki read it over, they realized it was like a culmination of all the skills on the scroll. A quick movement was usually attached to the shunshin, but not this one. This one was more akin to a bolt from the gods carrying you along. Once inside of the enemy's blind spot, you had a preciously small amount of time to crash through them. This skill combined several principles to crash right through a target. Sadly for armor, this skill was entirely designed to murder them.

The next skill was similar to several ninjutsu in that it coated the weapon in elemental chakra. There was a small discussion about that, now that Jeon had finished storing natural energy within her body. She mentioned how the lightning and fire techniques that coat the weapons usually have to stay lit along said weapon. For this style, however, they only had to shove the chakra in along side whatever their strike was going to be. For a fair price, they could turn any simple attack into a far more complex one using the chakra. [Heaven's Blessing.]

Moving on to Mori no ichigeki once more, the duo simply loved the idea of the next skill. No one would be better at fighting with polearms in the ninja world so long as they had this skill. With a huge boost to their reflex and a denial of the enemies speed they would become monsters to any close range opponents. [Chakra: Body]

Polearms were the best when it came to tearing apart armor, this skill was for sure the best one of those. With an impart of chakra, this one useful for piercing according tot he ever knowledgeable mizuki, the twins would be able to skewer a target tew a tree. In fact, this skill had once been used to skewer several. Against armor techniques, this was especially devestating, but even normal armor couldn't stand up to it. At a certain point, you might as well be wearing really heavy tissue paper. This style was really good about capitalizing on the usage of heavy weaponry. [Loginus]

The final bukijutsu that the twins intended to learn from this style was the Strike of the Lance, and it was for sure to be the most boomtastic. The user would become sheathed in a chakra armor themselves. This may seem like a defensive maneuver, but in actuality it was the opposite. The sheathe, as Mizuki explained, was to be used to cause an explosion on target. Anyone too close to the explosive force would be scattered to the winds the same as the target. Truly this was their most dangerous staff technique. [Strike of Lance]

Just a couple more trainings to go. The first one was a skill that was dedicated to letting the two of them be more sneaky, and faster as a result. The dagger style had a lot of cool tricks and things, and this was just one of the many. While in dense environment, they would be able to move faster while obscured using these ninja arts. It always struck them as interesting how silent they could be, how swift and sharp. Hino and Oro would indeed be proud to see them mastering such arts. [Offensive Styles: Mistborn Stepping]

The group moved on to ninjutsu, which Mizuki would be much better to help them with, inside this pocket dimension the twins had stolen her away to.

Her tutoring started with the Water Cannon technique. Her primary focus on helping them with this one was actually on handseals. They were moer complex than the twins were used to, as they hadn't learned a lot of techniques of this level. In fact, it became abundantly clear that the trio was going to spend a lot of time on seals for higher level skills. The chakra molding wasn't too difficult to understand. It was like the same as other water techniques that the pair already knew, and in that regard they were thankful. The water chakra that needed to be molded inside of them would come along easily enough. Control of their chakra would cause this water to expel from their gullet at a target. From there, it would impact, and start to melt through whatever it hit. From there, that pressure would be enough to melt through stone. Eventually, given time, it would probably be able to melt through a mountain. From on top of it, perhaps an entire boiling mountain. [Water Cannon]

There was another level higher that required even more training be put in. Mizuki would ease their minds, starting them with handseal training once more. Their fingers flickered through the motions, but it was no simple task at all. Mizuki was patient with them as she gave them the seals in small blocks. It didn't even take a few parsects for them to finally have it down. When they were confident in their ability to produce the handseals, they moved on to the portion on chakra control. This skill would create a huge amount of water, and on the note of doing so, the two of them had no issue grasping that. It was always weird to imagine a lake of water expelling from the gullet of a singular ninja. Yet still, they had seen it themselves, hell they could actually, on their own, produce a whole lake of water with bursting collision waves. That weabving of seals was intricately indebted to the process but they didn't really know how. That stuff, that stuff was left for the ninjutsu users in the village. The specialists, like themselves, who didn't always concern themselves only knew to weave in elemental chakar into the dense packets of chakra within, and then expel it. The technique they were currently learning released an attack at a target made of water. Like another skill, the water torrent, this skill would release a line of water which could tear down and wash away defenses, but also fill an area with water. Philosophically, this was dangerous for the twins, who didn't actually know how to walk on water, but could breathe below the surface. [Raging River Force]

Two techniques came next, as a requirement, and even though Mizuki was there subordinate, the two of them still knew better than to draw her ire by denying it. They had seen fear, and as such they began to focus chakra in her feet. She waited for them, attached to the wall beside them. It only took one try for them to attach to it. Following that, she took them to a nearby source of water, and told them to do the same. They didn't immediately sink but it was somewhat tough for them to master the art of water walking. It was just that they didn't really get the difference. Still, within minutes, they were like naturals. [Art of Tree Climbing and Water Walking]

Once more, they were to learn handseals. Always learning handseals, always being bad at it. Jay, even with his attention issues, seemed to be moving this one along better than Jeon. Mizuki got hands on, guiding the girl's hand motions to make them more cohesive. At the end of the day, just knowing the seals wouldn't be good enough. Mizuki was going to help them learn to do them fast, and smooth. If they were ever going to work with her, they'd apparently have to keep up the rhythm. Ever the master of double talk, Mizuki still managed to be a great help where they, otherwise, would have ended up breaking the building out of frustration. Mastery of the seals was achieved, and now they broke it up into four groupings of seals. The point of this training was to literally lower the amount of impact on the memory cortex of the brain. More of Mizuki being a godlike teacher. The two of them weaved their seal groups, learning to make each set as fast as possible. Beyond the need for the memorization, they needed to do it fast, or else their chakra wouldn't react. After all, handsigns literally signed what the chakra needed to do, and the ninja only directed it from there. When Mizuki was sufficiently convinced, she began explaining the chakra requirements. The skill she had chosen was a rough one to maintain and start. it would take a lot out of them for sure. Even more, after they DID manage to get the water based chakra formed, it would cost half again more to keep the technique going. The twins were unperturbed however, as the Water Dragon Whip was simply too good to pass up an opportunity to use in combat. The water chakra would tear up water frgom around them, seeming to give it life. When they set it to attack, it would go quite far in acutality. Two hundred yards, 600 feet, was quite the distance to reach out and attempt to snatch up a target. Even more importantly than that, it could defend them from attacks. If they turned on sage mode, they would quite easily be able to target individuals without having to see them. To that end, they recommended the technique to Mizuki. SHe was, primarily, a sensor after all. Beyond that, the skill was expensive, as was noted, but worthwhile They were done with suiton now, moving to learn a few raiton techniques. [Water Dragon Whip]

The handseals were the start of the most staple of all raiton techniques. It was like teaching childrenn the same lesson over and over, but Mizuki knew this was simply their weakest point. She maintained her patience with them, that is to say. She gave them a fair amount of attention and decency with how she got their s**t together for them. It wasn't long before they had the seals mastered. It was even less time still before they were doing them quickly. She was thankful for that at least. Now, raiton she was not as well versed with, but she did realize that such an impactful skill would certainly require that they would need a dense load of chakra. Delivering this load was also a challenge that she hoped the two of them could manage on their own. She guided them in which tenketsu to send chakra through. Their chakra pathways were open, strong and flowing well, so they had no trouble doing so. They didn't merely do this one in theory. No they were going to perform it. As the chakra filled up their hands, they would gaze on with deviant glee as the Chidori chirped to life. They let it die, and move on. [Chidori]

An upgrade to chidori was next, and they decided to hold their machete while they practiced. No handseals this time meant that Mizuki needed only help them with theory and philosophy. Her voice, soft though sultry, guided them well. Chakra welled up in the hand holding the weapon. It followed from that weapon, surrounding their short weapons. The glow of their chakra, one red and one blue, was a good indicator that they were on the right track. Elemental chakra flowed into the weapon then, folowing their chakra. But, what was interesting was that this only formed the current from current transfer. Apparently the chakra load wasn't nearly densely packed enough. Still, it was a good start point, as they broke their comfortzone and forced more chakra into the weapon. The lighting glowed brighter, singing out louder. They could feel the power hum around them, and knew they were close. It wasn't as loud or strong as the chidori itself, but it was definitely there. A final, careful pulse of chakra gave theme exactly what they were looking for. WHen they let that chakra down, they moved away from Mizuki and let the same level of chakra leak out all over their bodies, giving off an area of charged lighting that would be good for defending them from attacks. [Chidori Nagashi.]

From Katon, the first choice was clear. Mizuki showed them the seals, having them mimic her as she did them slowly, then more quickly. it was not a thing that would take a long time to learn. This was the stable skill of the Uchiha clan, and the most basic of all katon skills. The twins didn't even need to do it to understand how it worked. Inhale, exhale flames. [GOUKAKYOU]

Easy warm up, sure, but now the twins would be learning something else that the original Wukong and Goku had made their favorite skills. They didn't know that, however,a s they were merely learning the seals. They mimiced Mizuki, letting muscle memory take hold. When they had learned it, she explained to them exactly how fire chakra was different from water or lighting. The burning chakra was more suited for area destruction over time, unlike suiton chakra which tended to simply wash away, then exist. Fire continued to be dangerous, and in that right, they had to be careful where the dragon headed projectiles flew when they used this skill. Still, molding the chakra with fire was not a difficult task, and when they had that mastered, they would be able to fire several heads of fire, each able to punch through concrete, and presumably able to set a whole forest on fire. [Great Dragon Fire]

The only other skill they were interested in from the katon list, at the current moment, was of course one of the highest level available. They figured that it would be needed for there mission. With no objection from Mizuki, who would be helping them learn the skill, the twins were about to jump in, when Hino suddenly appeared behind them, offering to teach in Mizuki's place since he knew the skill. This was a true boon for the twins, as they followed the Squad Leader's orders as he weaved the seals. He went fast, and the twins had trouble at first, but he suspected they would, and slowed the seal creation process significantly. He broke it up into segments when he saw the energy ball twins weren't catching on. They could do that a lot easier. Segments made everything easier on the memory. The trio worked on this for near on fifteen minutes ebfore the twins could make the entire sequence. They were under a lot of pressuer, and Hino could see the anxiety in their features. He calmed them, with Mizuki's aid, and assured them it was fine. They sped up the seal craetion, allowing them to all flow as well as they could. It was imparative they learn this, even though they rarely ever even DID use handseals. The duo normally changed chakra while holding weapons using their Mystical Souls. The amount of chakra put into the skill meant that at a certain point, the would have to consider whether this was something to be used liberally. More than likely, they'd end up using it as a tactic to scare off an enemy, or distract them while one of the other twins or squad mates took them down. The amount of chakra, mixing with fire, meant this skill would form quite a lot of destruction. No one wanted to be, really, caught by a fire ball. Anyone who saw this skill coming would try to run, and if they tried to run they would be chased until the fireballs were dealt with. If, by some stroke of bad luck, they didn't get away then they would deserve whatever fate befell thema s the ghostly fireballs hit them. Thanking Hino, they put away the Katon scroll. [Katon: Onidourou]

So, a senjutsu technique was up next, which was even less easy for Mizuki to help with. She offered her advice after a brief explanation of sage chakra and how natural energy worked. It wasn't too difficult to understand it after all, and it didn't work so diffeernt. This skill also was about merging, which was something the twins both knew very intimately. This skill merged them so that one twin could gather sage energy while the other twin continued to fight. This was something that felt like they shouldn't need an extra skill for but it was regardless. The hard part would be for each twin to learn to gather energy as the other continued to fight. That way, they wouldn't lose too much energy, and thereby their sage mode, in the middle of their fight. Jeon went first, and mizuki tossed a bunch of assorted ninja tools at Jay as he moved about. He ducked, dipped and dodged as necessary. He didn't find it difficult to dodge, and Jeon was completely unbothered as well. When they swapped the scenario was the same. Even with his attention issues, he didn't find it terribly difficult to gather the energy while they were in motion. If they were to summon another monkey, this would likely be even easier. Later, when they had time, they'd have to learn the skills that were required by this skill to do.

Speaking of those, the next pair of skills came with a slew of innuendo. Mizuki and Jeon couldn't help themselves as they read it. To save time, the twins would only be learning one, the one dedicated to killing people. A long tongue had several uses, but most important for this skill was decapitation. This skill was useful for assassination, actually, as the skill was probably very quiet. If the two of them could stick out their tongues without noise, they could do this as well. The natural chakra would need to find itself layered on their tongues. In theory, this wasn't difficult to manage. When the tongue was fired off, it'd likely be similar to that oldschool technique that let you grow out your hair. Actually, if memory served that was one of the techs too, but that was neither here nor there. For now, the theory behind extending one's tongue, after sharpening it, agreed very well with them. The seals involved would be taught by mizuki, aiding them in learning as she had been. Both twins were glad this was going to be their last skill learned. Too many handseals in one day. They barely even needed to learn seals. Regardless of their weapon specialization, they learned the seals, and put away the contract once more.

In less than a second, Mizuki would have been returned, and the twins would offer a bow of thanks, before linking up with their anbu teammates and heading for the Gates, ready to get moving whenever their allies arrived.

___youwillknownihilism

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:09 pm
        User Image
        Character Name oirchi tensu kai
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        | r a n k :: D | t i t l e :: Genin | a c :: 0 |
        | c h a k r a :: 150 | s t a m i n a :: 350 |

Kai looked at his sensei,and nodded and looked back and lilly,and was ready to train with all his might so he could get stronger.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:13 pm
        Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

User Image

"No sensi i don't know the Body Flicker technique could you teach us the jutsu please?" Lily asked with a smile looking forward to their first lesson together with their sensi.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
        • Friend of the Goat 100
        • Gaian 50
        • Person of Interest 200
        ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff
        Gaia's Games